Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,689 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

goodidea82

Camping Mobile Save House 2.0 and Trailer Attach Mod

goodidea82

1441926763_CampingMobileSaveHouse2_Trail

This is version 2.0 of my

Author: GoodIdea82

Thanks to Automan for permission to use the camping trailer (Merit Camping)

Download link is in the description of the youtube video: (This is to create traffic on youtube and increase visibility of this mod outside this our community) :

Features:

• Journey, Tropic, or a Camping Trailer can be used as mobile save houses.
  • Attach vehicle to a trailer
  • Attach trailer to a vehicle (other techniques (e.g. by Junior_Djjr) can be used alternatively if you like)
  • Combination of the two mods Mobile Save House and Trailer Attach results in a mobile garage (not a real garage, only coordinates and colors of vehicles are stored)
  • You can extend the mod with your own plugins. An example plugin is provided.
  • Additional scripts: side-door of the journey and the camping trailer opens automatically
  • Trailers are spawned at certain locations in San Andreas
  • New vehicle models: enterable Journey and Tropic created from the original models (these are not models you find on the internet); modified Merit Camping model (original model from Automan); created a new trailer.
  • Only CLEO scripts without memory manipulation, hence it should run with any version (even Android). I have tested it with CLEO 4.1 and 4.3
  • Once a savedisk has been activated on a vehicle, you can travel around San Andreas and when you come to the place where you left the vehicle, it will be respawned automatically.
  • Many ini-configuration options

Version 2.0a has a fix for CLEO 4.3, because originally the mod was developed for CLEO 4.1. CLEO 4.3 changed the behavior of some opcodes.

Edited by goodidea82

Silent

The Camping Trailer looks a bit... stressed.

Edited by Silent

gajrajgchouhan

Is that trailer dancing on music ? :p

Good mod :^:

Edited by gajrajgchouhan

Fireman

Finally being able to transport a vehicle without it blowing up the entire world like in a packer is already f*cking awesome tbh.

SilverRST

This mod is gonna be awesome! Finally, I always have wanted this for years!

goodidea82

>The Camping Trailer looks a bit... stressed

In its previous life it had a job as utility trailer. Now it's stressed about what has been done to it.

>Is that trailer dancing on music ? :p

Very good! So it's not stressed, it's just happy about its retirement as a camping trailer!

Actually the first theory was correct, it is due to its previous life as a utility trailer (old handling.cfg). I have modified the handling and the dancing is reduced. If you make a chain of several vehicles it will still shake, but this is not the normal use case anyway. BTW, I did not focus on the details of the vehicles so don't mind if the models or handling are not the perfect. The focus was on making the scripts as robust as possible. I have added ini-options so people can configure the mod for their own vehicles if they like.

>Good mod :^:

>Finally being able to transport a vehicle without it blowing up the entire world like in a packer is already f*cking awesome tbh.

>This mod is gonna be awesome! Finally, I always have wanted this for years!

Thanks! This is the stuff from which mods are made.

LINK/2012
  • >3000 LOC.

Now, that IS the feature bouy.

goodidea82

You can extend the mod with your own plugins. An example plugin is provided.

{$CLEO .cs}/*    This is a template showing how to write a plugin script for the     Camping Mobile Save House 2.0 (CMSH) mod. If in MobileSaveHouse.ini     the option enablePlugins is set to 1, then the HANDLE of the     mobile save house (Journey, Tropic, Utilitr1, or Extra) is written     to the global cleo variable (cleoVarStartID - 1). For example, if     cleoVarStartID=925, then you can get the handle with     "0AB4: CAR_HANDLE = var 924".  Other scripts (plugins) like this one    can read this global cleo variable and provide additional     functions to the mobile save house.         A plugin can even disable the savedic by setting the cleo variable that     holds the car handle to -1. This is useful if you want CJ to walk    in the area where usually the savedisc is displayed but you don't want    to activate the save screen. To enable the save disc again set the cleo     variable to 0. CMSH will continue execution and update the cleo variable    again.    If you publish your plugin, do not include the Camping Mobile Save House    mod in your download. It must be downloaded separately. Do not remove    this text.     Enjoy!         2015.09.08, GoodIdea82*/const    iniFileName     = "CLEO\MobileSaveHouse.ini"    CAR_HANDLE      = [email protected]    CLEO_VAR_ID        = [email protected]       CARX            = [email protected]    CARY            = [email protected]    CARZ            = [email protected]    SAVE_DISC_DISABLED = [email protected]  //1 if we have disabled the save disc. In this case we have to reenable the save disc again.    MSG_DISPLAYED   = [email protected]  //Make sure that the message is displyed only once.    TMP_INT         = [email protected]     TMPX            = [email protected]     TMPY            = [email protected]    TMPZ            = [email protected]    TMP_HANDLE      = [email protected]    CAR_HANDLE      : Integer    CLEO_VAR_ID     : Integer    CARX            : Float    CARY            : Float    CARZ            : Float     SAVE_DISC_DISABLED : Integer     MSG_DISPLAYED   : Integer       TMP_INT         : Integer    TMPX            : Float     TMPY            : Float    TMPZ            : Float    TMP_HANDLE      : Integerend//------------------------------------------------------// MAIN TEMPLATE //------------------------------------------------------03A4: name_thread 'MSH_PLG'wait 1000 //allow urgent scripts to run first0662: write_debug_message "MobileSaveHouse PlugIn"gosub @INIT_OR_EXITwhile true    wait 5    0AB4: CAR_HANDLE = var CLEO_VAR_ID    if and        Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR) //0256        not CAR_HANDLE == 0        056E: car CAR_HANDLE defined    then                  gosub @DO_SOMETHING_INTERESTING    else        wait 100 //be ressource friendly since no car handle is defined.    endend//------------------------------------------------------:INIT_OR_EXIT    if  and               0AF0: TMP_INT = get_int_from_ini_file iniFileName section "general" key "enablePlugins" //IF and SET        TMP_INT > 0     then        wait 0    else        0A93: end_custom_thread    end        if                 0AF0: CLEO_VAR_ID = get_int_from_ini_file iniFileName section "general" key "cleoVarStartID" //IF and SET    then        CLEO_VAR_ID -= 1    else        0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "Error: in MobileSaveHouse.ini, cleoVarStartID is not defined." time 3000         wait 3000        0A93: end_custom_thread    endreturn//------------------------------------------------------// END OF MAIN TEMPLATE. // Customize the rest as you like, but try to follow the approach how messages are displayed.//------------------------------------------------------:DO_SOMETHING_INTERESTING        Car.StorePos(CAR_HANDLE, CARX, CARY, CARZ) //00AA        if                    00FF: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 1 in_sphere CARX CARY CARZ radius 3.0 3.0 3.0 on_foot        then                    //Display a message to the user            if  and                //These checks are important, because other plugins may also want to display messages. Without such checks there will be chaos.                876F: not text_priority_displayed                 88FE: not text_box_displayed                MSG_DISPLAYED == 0            then                0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "Press 3 to spawn a bike. Press 4 to disable/enable the savedisc." time 3000                MSG_DISPLAYED = 1                        end                        //Check if a key was pressed.            if                0AB0:  key_pressed 51 //51=vk_3            then                gosub @SPAWN_BIKE                while 0AB0:  key_pressed 51  //the player perhaps still holds the key.                    wait 0                end                return // after a wait statement CAR_HANDLE may be invalid (undefined)            end                        if                0AB0:  key_pressed 52 //51=vk_4            then                0AB3: var CLEO_VAR_ID = -1                SAVE_DISC_DISABLED == 1                wait 200 // Give the mobile save house time to disable the save disc                                            while 0AB0:  key_pressed 52  //the player perhaps still holds the key.                    wait 0                end                // after a "wait" statement CAR_HANDLE may be invalid (undefined)                 gosub @DO_SOMETHING_WHEN_SAVEDISC_IS_DISABLED                return            end                    else            MSG_DISPLAYED = 0            end           return//------------------------------------------------------:SPAWN_BIKE    0407: store_coords_to TMPX TMPY TMPZ from_car CAR_HANDLE with_offset 4.0 0.0 0.0  //offset for the pickup. Here: in the back of the mobile home        while not Model.Available(#BMX)          wait 50        0247: load_model #BMX           038B: load_requested_models     end        TMP_HANDLE = Car.Create(#BMX, TMPX, TMPY, TMPZ)    01C3: remove_references_to_car TMP_HANDLE  //Makes it like a random object that may be deleted by the engine.return//------------------------------------------------------:DO_SOMETHING_WHEN_SAVEDISC_IS_DISABLED    while  true         wait 10            // after a "wait" statement CAR_HANDLE may be invalid (undefined)        if or  //warning there is some maximum number of conditions            856E: not car CAR_HANDLE defined            0119: car CAR_HANDLE wrecked            80FF: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 in_sphere CARX CARY CARZ radius 15.0 15.0 15.0 on_foot            not Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR) //8256            Actor.Driving($PLAYER_ACTOR)                        0AB0:  key_pressed 52 //51=vk_4        then            Break //exit the loop        end    end    0AB3: var CLEO_VAR_ID = 0 //Setting it to 0 tells the mobile save house mod to continue its execution. The cleo variable will be updated with the car handle again.    SAVE_DISC_DISABLED = 0    wait 500 // Give the mobile save house time to enable the save disc return//------------------------------------------------------

Edited by goodidea82

goodidea82

Download link is available in the description of the youtube video. Enjoy!

goodidea82

Updated to version 2.0a. Version 2.0a has a fix for CLEO 4.3, because originally the mod was developed for CLEO 4.1. CLEO 4.3 changes the behavior of some opcodes.

In the uploaded version 2.0a I forgot to reset the ini-settings in MobileSaveHouse.ini. I recommend to used safeMode=1 and spawnRemovable=0 when you test the mod for the first time.

Junior_Djjr

This mod causes "Mission Failed" in some missions. Maybe you used some 'car remove references'...

goodidea82

Thanks for this finding and sorry for the inconvenience.

Please tell me exactly how to reproduce the problem so that I can debug it.

The mod does remove the car and/or trailer for certain reasons if you move far away. Do you have an idea why this is a problem with missions?

dkluin

I saw your source code:

TMP_HANDLE = Car.Create(#BMX, TMPX, TMPY, TMPZ)01C3: remove_references_to_car TMP_HANDLE //Makes it like a random object that may be deleted by the engine.

Why not just release the model and delete the BMX when neccessairy?

Ofcourse not by using 01C3 opcode.

Edited by dkluin

goodidea82

I saw your source code:

TMP_HANDLE = Car.Create(#BMX, TMPX, TMPY, TMPZ)01C3: remove_references_to_car TMP_HANDLE //Makes it like a random object that may be deleted by the engine.

Why not just release the model and delete the BMX when neccessairy?

Ofcourse not by using 01C3 opcode.

This code is from the demo plugin so anybody can rewrite it as they like. Your suggestion is one possibility, of course. A reason for using 01C3 is for the case when the user leaves the area where the BMX is and does not care about it anymore. In this case it is nice that the engine will clean it up automatically so that the reference is not used.

If your reply refers to the problem reported by Junior_Djjr, then the answer is as follows. The main mod (without the plugin) also contains 01C3 but it can be deactivated by a setting (spawnRemovable=0) in the ini file. However, since setting spawnRemovable=0 is recommended anyway I think he already uses the setting. I think the problem is related to something else so I need a description how to reproduce the problem in the easiest way.

dkluin

No, I meant that you could try to debug it out this way, to see if this really is the problem.

Junior_Djjr

Was a visitor of my blog that reported, but, yes, was certainly caused by 01C3:

I didn't know this spawnRemovable

Edited by Junior_Djjr

goodidea82

Ok, I consider this as a non-issue.

If someone else finds a bug, then tell me exactly which steps to do so I can analyze it.

Minhkute360

@Goodidea82, I found that your old version (1.0) conflicted with SA Cop bikers overhaul by Silent. *Details: after saving with Savehouse Journey (using v1.0), I loaded again the save and when done -->the game freezes!!! -->*solution: temporarily remove the cbo.cs (from CopBikers mod) -->result: the game loaded well!

And then I rolled back to use again the cbo.cs --> the game freezes again after done loading the save. :/:(

Maybe the CampingCarMobileSaveHouse.cs causes this bug - I guess. I think it corrupts the save file.

Dunno if current new version (2.0) still bugged like above. :bored:

----------

EDITED:

I've downloaded and tested the mod, results (e.g):

- In save file A, it says "925" is used by a mod. I also tried other values but still.

- In save file B, (cleoVar=925 too) the mod functions correctly! I can save & load the game as normally as well.

*NOTE: Above are without "cbo.cs".

Otherwise with cbo.cs, ALL save files get the same result, in one of below two cases:

+ (1) the game freezes after loading if has been saved with the mod.

or

+ (2) the game loads well if has been saved normally (eg. in cj house).

Edited by Minhkute360

goodidea82

@Minhkute360

Both versions of my mod save data in CLEO variables. CLEO stores these variables in the folder SA_GAME/cleo/cleo_saves/cs0.sav ... cs7.sav. This means that my mod does not manipulate the normal save files of the game in any strange way.The normal save files store only the position of CJ and the vehicles positions are stored in the CLEO variables. You can delete the CLEO save files to "reset" the cleo variables if a conflict has been reported.

By default the mod uses CLEO variables starting from 925. In the ini-file you can try different values if you suspect a conflict with another mod. When encountering issues with version 2, you can also set safeMode=1 and enableRestore=0 (this will disable some functionallity).

If you still get freezes in combination with cbo.cs, this can be due to other reasons not related to cleo vars. In this case it would be interesting if the combination cbo.cs + "Save anywhere"-mod works.

Edited by goodidea82

Minhkute360
safeMode=1enableRestore=0enablePlugin=0 (default 1 by you)

But the bug still with all of these settings, I tested again!

-------------------------------------

I will summarize the whole of history of my CampingMod testing:

- My Save A had been saved with your v1.0 before, from then after many times saving, I found new version (2.0) and downloaded and tried it.

- With v2.0 installed, I loaded my Save A, I went to a save disc in a mobile vehicle (Utility...) --> it says "925 is used by another mod".

- I tried other values, but still.

- I set safeMode=0 to save the game ignoring the warning. After saving I loaded the save again --> game freezed with cbo.cs, or loaded well without cbo.cs! (Same results in Save B).

- I tried to remove ALL the mods from the game (now the game was original) to avoid the conflicts, and then tested again --> still "925 is..." :*(

- I tried to replace with original HOODLUM 1.0 .exe ('cause the last one (is 1.0 HOODLUM too) was the one that modified with SA radio&repair patch) --> still! :angry: (this patch is not the cause!)

- Finally I tested on New Game mode --> still!! :rampage:

WTF??? :facedesk:

If you're carefully you may test on my Save A: https://www.dropbox.com/s/733ut2him5y5s6o/Yayka_GTASAsf1%20%28MK360%29.b?dl=0. Plz tell me if you find something new. :(

(The Save B not necessary, it's just a 100% fully savefile downloaded from internet and is not saved with your mod yet).

Edited by Minhkute360

goodidea82

Please try what I described in the first paragraph of my previous post, namely: delete SA_GAME/cleo/cleo_saves/cs0.sav ... cs7.sav. As explained above this is where the values of the cleo variables 925... are stored (they are not stored in the *.b savefile that you have sent). This should solve the "925 is used by another mod" problem.

From what you describe it seems that the savegame from v1 is not compatible with v2 for some reason. I have implemented support for old save games (from v1). I have tested it and it worked but maybe something went wrong :-\ . It seems that v2 recognizes the savegame from v1 as incompatible and therefore reports "925 is used by another mod".

I have tested your savefile and I think this is the problem. I loaded your savefile; pressed "1" to spawn the utility, journey, and so on; and saved in utility. Then loaded and it worked. Then I repeated it again (second time) and the game was totally messed up (didn't crash but I didn't see anything on screen). You must know that savefiles are not compatible between different versions of the game. Never use a savefile if you are not 100% sure that it was created with the same game version you are using. Furthermore, some mods (not mine) can introduce bugs in savefiles. Once, a savefile has a bug (either from a mod or because wrong game version was used once), then this bug will be copied from one savefile to the next like a virus and someday it will shows up. In this case the entire chain of savefiles is trash and must be deleted.

After testing with your savefile I have use my own savefile and it works as always. I have then added the CBO mod and it works, too. I can save and load games in utility trailer and had no problems.

My settings: CLEO 4.1.1, Hoodlum 1.0 with CD patch, modloader, and probably 30 mods.

Edited by goodidea82

Minhkute360

Thanks to your replies, helpful info:

But the bug still even with all .sav files removed, I tried.

My settings:

*CLEO 4.3.20 (I even tried 4.1 but the bug still) *v1.0US Hoodlum fixed exe. *modloader - I install Camping mod there.

*This is strange thing: My Sav A (link above) is always saved with the exe version above (us1.0). Load my save again, go to Map and u will see there're some "Car impound" icons on two places on the map: one in Catalina's hideout in Fern Ridge & two in near Cesar's hideout in Angel Pine.

2vjeygx.jpg

This is because I used this Save car anywhere mod, which creates a CarImpound icon on the map after I pressed L key to save my car, and then saves the car coords in a .sav file.

I suspect this is the culprit, I'm not sure.

*I tried other savefiles downloaded from internet but... still, even with the ones I got from here!

-------------------------

*EDIT:

- May you send me your save file so I can test and maybe will find some posible reasons?

- Two questions:

1) You said that u loaded my save, then spawned vehs, and saved in Utility Trailer BUT NO WARNING (925 IS USED...)? Also loaded your own save and all are still OK?

2)

...the game was totally messed up (didn't crash but I didn't see anything on screen)

What do u mean with this? - the game freezed in blackscreen?

Edited by Minhkute360

Mememan

how can i extend variables limit? i mean 10-970 is occupied already