2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Cancel pegasus vehicle request

iFckZi

I can't be the only hating the fact that you can't cancel a vehicle request via Pegasus, like you can make a mistake by selecting the wrong vehicle and you can't cancel it so you'll have to drive to the vehicle then destroy it and eventually have to call Pegasus again..

• Like 1

Problem I used to have was remembering what was what.

The amount of times I wanted a boat and called the Shamal by mistake...

Agreed. Always been a pet peave of mine. Especially when you have a lot of Peg vehcs, makes it a bitch.

Agreed. Always been a pet peave of mine. Especially when you have a lot of Peg vehcs, makes it a bitch.

ikr hahahah, ive got them all and sometimes i take the dingy or domething else useless af

Out of the huge list of stuff I have, I only regularly use about 3-4 vehicles, so at the very least having a sub-list option would be nice

Cutter De Blanc

My Rhino tank is at the top, my Hydra is at the bottom. I don't use any of my other vehicles that much, so I don't really have this problem.

Of all my Pegasus vehicles i think i only use my Hydra my Rhino tank my savage my luxor delux and swift deluxe..

Misanthrope Z

i only have this problem when i call a pegasus vehicle for a specific reason, but then moments later, the situation changes and the vehicle i just called won't work well for it.

so now i've got a pegasus vehicle parked 40 miles away that serves no use to me and i can't call for another because of that.

DentureDynamite
I can't be the only hating the fact that you can't cancel a vehicle request via Pegasus, like you can make a mistake by selecting the wrong vehicle and you can't cancel it so you'll have to drive to the vehicle then destroy it and eventually have to call Pegasus again..

+1 You're not.

Definitely one of my bigger in-game pet peeves; that, and the "we-can't-spawn-your-vehicle-here-because-you're-too-close-and-might-see-it-spawn" rubbish. Regardless of the fact that I frequently see numerous vehicles spawn in front of my eyes all the time; including NPC cars dropping out of mid-air onto the road in front of me...

+1 You're not.

Definitely one of my bigger in-game pet peeves; that, and the "we-can't-spawn-your-vehicle-here-because-you're-too-close-and-might-see-it-spawn" rubbish. Regardless of the fact that I frequently see numerous vehicles spawn in front of my eyes all the time; including NPC cars dropping out of mid-air onto the road in front of me...

^^^ This! Drives me nuts! All I want is the ability to sell all the useless sh*t I bought when the game first came out and millions were being handed out. Every f*cking water vehicle that I never use!

I would rather have had a system similar to the Saints Row games. Drive to a spawn location, then hit a button to pull up the vehicle menu that corresponds to that site. Select a vehicle, then instantly spawn in it, ready to go. None of this already having a vehicle spawned garbage, and no more being unable to spawn a vehicle because the game already spawned one there.

Misanthrope Z

+1 You're not.

"for the sake of unnecessary realism and tedium, pegasus vehicles will always spawn 40 miles away, instead of at the nearest spawn location"

that stupid bitch on the phone is always f*cking lying whenever she says they'll deliver it to the nearest location.

• Like 2