2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Tommy Vercetti after VC 1988 through 2015.

Aquilus

What do you think would've happened to Tommy Vercetti or his business by the later part of the 80's or the 90's? I know he's still around by 1992 considering the opening to GTA SA and Ken having a conversation with him. But afterwards from 1993-2015 what do you think happened to his business after Crack cocaine was introduced and meth and pcp found its way into gangs and got them richer dan a bitch? I think he would've faced a lot of competition starting in 1988 when crack was becoming the biggest thing in the U.S in Liberty City and Los Santos because it's cheaper and provides a far greater and quicker high than pure cocaine. I think Tommy would have to change his business ventures to crack or face the rise of new crime families in Vice City from Haitians, Cubans, Mexicans, African American gangs, and low grade mobsters from up north.

And then meth dealers who mostly rednecks would quickly be lining up to compete with vercetti for a drug that's far more dangerous and provides a far more intense high than crack. Though they wouldn't be rolling mansions, maybe penthouses or they'd stay in their trailers. But I think Vercetti after Vice City between 1988-2015 would've faced so much competition that he'd either have to change his business ventures or get wrecked by the other gangs and families to the point he ain't top dog anymore. And in resurgence of families I think Pete Vance would've brought the Vance family back and started a war with Vercetti and that would've crippled Vercetti heavily if Pete has the know how that his older brothers did. What do you think?

You think Vercetti would've survived in VC between 1988-2015? I know considered that he's around in 1992 and put 1993 into the equation but I waned to focus on if he would've faced competition starting in 1988 onwards to 2015. So.....What do you think?

Edited by Aquilus

Here's a little tip: Instead of making your post one bigass paragraph that's very hard to read, split it up into smaller paragraphs. That way it's easier to read and won't cause as much eye strain. That's all :)

• Like 3

I'm not an expert but as far as I'm concerned, the 80s were the biggest drug period for Miami. But Tommy wasn't all about drugs. I mean the only deal I remember was In The Beginning and since then he hasn't sold a single key (I'm not entirely sure so you could prove me wrong). Maybe his organization have but during the missions he focused on other things.

Edited by XTad
  • Like 1

Here's a little tip: Instead of making your post one bigass paragraph that's very hard to read, split it up into smaller paragraphs. That way it's easier to read and won't cause as much eye strain. That's all :)

That a little better?

After the 80's, Tommy most likely went lower-key. Less businesses around the city, but more profit coming out of each. I doubt he got his hands dirty much after the story. There wasn't a lot of need to, really. As the typical drug baron does, he became acquaintances with corrupt officials in order to keep his businesses safe as the opposing forces evolved. In conclusion, he's probably still living lavishly with little to no worries.

• Like 3

MrAlexVercetti

my opinion is that he'd kick everyone's ass to stay up n yes he must be living his life to the fullest. tho he's now 64 and must be looking like this now, cuz he's of 1951. and if he's 1951 then in 1971 when he killed 11 ppl he was 20yrs old.. =>

TOMMYbynow_zps614b17f1.jpg

The Dedito Gae

my opinion is that he'd kick everyone's ass to stay up n yes he must be living his life to the fullest. tho he's now 64 and must be looking like this now, cuz he's of 1951. and if he's 1951 then in 1971 when he killed 11 ppl he was 20yrs old.. =>

Tommy looks pretty boss with taht mustache.

"Vercetti P.I"

Magnum P.I

I'll just go f*ck myself....

Tommy looks pretty boss with taht mustache.

"Vercetti P.I"

Magnum P.I

I'll just go f*ck myself....

Straight up boss. He looks a little like Salvatore Leone though.

• Like 2

The Dedito Gae

Salvatore wishes he looks like Tommy.

• Like 4

MrAlexVercetti

Salvatore wishes he looks like Tommy.

damn, man im so agree with u there, yeah Salvatore also has mustache but he's far from looking like Tom.

• Like 2

Tommy married his girlfriend Mercedes Cortez, but not long after she moved in with him, she divorced him after a fight they had. They currently have a couple of children in their mid-twenties, who despise Tommy, but he still loves them dearly and wishes they could be together again. He hasn't heard from them in more than ten years and often wonders if they're alive and well.

Somewhere in the mid-nineties, Tommy Vercetti got reunited with his old friend Ken Rosenberg, who intoruced him to a young businessman by the name of Carl "CJ" Johnson. At first the two didn't like each other much, but having been stuck with the wacked-out lawyer, they eventually became very good, yet unlikely friends. Unfortunately, Ken died from his addictions, which made Tommy give up his life as a drug baron and start off clean. He sold all of his business around Vice City that he used as fonts and moved out of the city.

In 2015, at the age of 65, having crushed everyone that stood against him, Tommy Vercetti is now happily retired and lives in his Cuban mansion. Having left his violent past behind, he opened the biggest chain of RC stores in the United States, and a couple of orphanages around Miami and Cuba. He is donating a large part of his income to charities. Nowadays he enjoys hanging out and shooting pool with his best (and only) friend Carl Johnson, as well as collect vintage planes that he flies as a hobby.

Big Brother The government is still onto him for everything he's done in the 80's, but they can't gather enough evidence of his illegal activities to put him behind bars.

The end. :catloaf:

Scruffy+Ray+Liotta+Spotted+Out+Brentwood

What do you think? Was it a good story?

Edited by BlackSnow176
  • Like 7

ROCKSTAR MANIC

Yeah, Tommy is retired. I could imagine if we could work for him in the next VC installment. But you know, they f*cked everything with this universes nonsense.

• Like 2

Tommy is old now. I used to imagine in like 2004 what he was doing and I decided he was living the quiet life, managing his business and playing golf. That was ten years ago so I figure he's even older and less criminally active since then.

• Like 2

MrAlexVercetti

I doubt Tom would marry Mercedes after what Steve said about her in dildo dodo lol,. "she went thru half the cast n crew before i even took a light ready"

lmao. why would Tom marry a sl*t like her? never liked that b***ch.. have nothing against ur story bud, but honestly i wouldnt marry a sl*t lol. To me he'd marry a nice gurl who'd gift him 2 boys who he loved n they'd love him. cuz im sure he'd be an awsome dad. with a heart like he has. he might be living happily ever after 1986 up till now. away from ciminal activity cuz im sure he wouldnt like the idea his kids find out he was a criminal. that would totally make them despise him..therefore he keeps his weapons in a special big safe from which password knows only himself. not even his wife knows the password lol. my opinion..

Edited by MrTommyV
  • Like 1

SmokesWithCigs

I'm not an expert but as far as I'm concerned, the 80s were the biggest drug period for Miami. But Tommy wasn't all about drugs. I mean the only deal I remember was In The Beginning and since then he hasn't sold a single key (I'm not entirely sure so you could prove me wrong). Maybe his organization have but during the missions he focused on other things.

in the cherry popper property mission tommy had to sell drugs from an ice cream truck. when he took over diaz's empire he took over the drug trade. tommy was more of a hitman or gun for hire. extortion and racketeering was his main thing as seen in the mall extortion mission.

Yeah, Tommy is retired. I could imagine if we could work for him in the next VC installment. But you know, they f*cked everything with this universes nonsense.

e

I like this idea have tommy as a mob boss and mission giver and he'd have you doing currier missions that took you to liberty city or san andreas

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Nah nah nah Gta 6

Just like everyone else, hes stuck in a looping timeline where he is stuck in 1986 forever, no matter how many days will pass by.

• Like 3

slimeball supreme

He quit being a criminal, sold all of his assets, and became a pizza delivery boy. He's still delivering pizza all over Vice City to this day.

Edited by Mr. Fahrenheit
  • Like 3

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Just like everyone else, hes stuck in a looping timeline where he is stuck in 1986 forever, no matter how many days will pass by.

...and killing himself for the past 29 years doesn't work either, as he always wakes up in front of a hospital like nothing happened. Tommy knows something's not right in his world...

• Like 7

mcorleone_9015

After the events of the game, Tommy started a serious relationship with Mercedez and married with her, whom he had two children (one born in 88 and the other in 89). With Vercetti's clever business tactics and skills, his organization became bigger and bigger, expanding his business outside Florida. He and Mercedez were having a happy life.

Unfortunately, in 1990, Mercedez was shot and died from a assassination attempt aimed for Tommy, made by one member of the decadent Forelli family in name of revenge. The guy who shot her was killed in the same very moment, and after that his body members were all sent to Forelli's HQ in LC as a message, and they never tried anything against Tommy again.

With Mercedez's death, Tommy became even more ruthless, colder, and menacing than was before, and brutally crushed anyone that stepped in his path. The only thing in his life that was important to him was power and more power.
As a consequence, he started to become a true asshole to his friends, especially Rosenberg (Evidenced in the GTA San Andreas "Introduction" where it's showing Rosenberg being ignored by Vercetti after getting out of rehab).
The only people that he cared and had some respect were the old man from the Printworks and his children.

In the early to mid 90's, his organization expanded a lot and became a true empire.

By the end of 1992, he met a woman called Julia whom he falled in love and married. With her he had two children (one born in 93 and another in 94). She was different from Mercedez and Tommy was sure it was the woman of his life.
Tommy then started to change and became a better, more positive person.

In 1994, he called Rosenberg, asked apologize and reunited with him. In the same process, Rosenberg introduced Tommy Carl Johnson, another very sucessful businessman, whom became his friend as well.

In 1995, Tommy began to get tired of his crime life and reputation, so he started a process of legitimation, led by his lawyer Rosenberg. By the end of the 90's, his business went fully legit, and the FBI could finally never get enough evidence of his crime operations.

By the late 2000's, Tommy Vercetti decided to retire, and now, with 65 years, is always giving his money to charity activities and philanthropy.

I was pretty inspired by BlackSnow post, Lol.... but anyway, i think this is somewhat Tommy destiny after the game events..

Edited by mcorleone_9015
  • Like 4

The Dedito Gae

His empire has fallen, he made a deal with the FBI and landed in a witness protection program, he moved to LS and is living a life with his unfaithful MILF wife (Mercedez) and a surrogate rebelious son (Jimmy Hopkins).

He meets a young ganbanger who shows promise (CJ) and for reasons, he pulls a heist to pay a debt with a Las Venturas Mobster (Sal Leone)

But an old associate of him, a psychopath from the Robada Desert (James Earl Cash) finds out he's alive and feels like a bitch he didn't called, after brutally stomping to death some boring dude (Claude) and create a massive butthurt among fans he goes to LS to face his former best friend.

Tommy, CJ and James will have all sort of adventures in the state of SA.

Transfer money to my bank account and i'll make this mod.

• Like 7

Tommy is not gonna die or age till all the vc lovers likes him and keeps him in heart.

• Like 4

MrAlexVercetti

Tommy is not gonna die or age till all the vc lovers likes him and keeps him in heart.

another TRUE post made by gtafan2u. BRAVO!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
El Tigre chino

His empire has fallen, he made a deal with the FBI and landed in a witness protection program, he moved to LS and is living a life with his unfaithful MILF wife (Mercedez) and a surrogate rebelious son (Jimmy Hopkins).

He meets a young ganbanger who shows promise (CJ) and for reasons, he pulls a heist to pay a debt with a Las Venturas Mobster (Sal Leone)

But an old associate of him, a psychopath from the Robada Desert (James Earl Cash) finds out he's alive and feels like a bitch he didn't called, after brutally stomping to death some boring dude (Claude) and create a massive butthurt among fans he goes to LS to face his former best friend.

sounds familiar

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
slimeball supreme

oh my god

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Tommy will just open a pizza restaurant (or purchase one) somewhere in Vice City and settle there forever sometime during the 2000s.

• 3 weeks later...

He probably got killed or jailed in the late 90s. No way a drug lord can last that long.

I will refer him as a mafia boss rather than drug lord.......

I thinks he might have taken control over the whole vice city and cops would fear him. He might also have got married and got a few children.

• Like 3

MrAlexVercetti

He probably got killed or jailed in the late 90s. No way a drug lord can last that long.

Why u think he might've got killed? Tommy aint no weak man or wimp or however u spell it. He'd kick any1's ass who'd try to mess with him. so he's not of those who'd get killed lol.

• Like 3