2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hydra and Lazer buff

Ferdinand Kamirov

Ferdinand Kamirov

Everytime i get in a hydra or lazer it ends with me being the occupant of a fiery wreck because whenever i try to strafe run a zentorno or a tank i badly crash.Also they are too slow compared to a homing launcher (in real life they reach 1.2 mach) that everytime i get exploded out of the sky by some noob that shoots them.I would like the fighter jets to receive a buff so that they could withstand at least 5 rockets.What do you think?

• Like 1

It's extremely easy to grief someone with a Lazer or Hydra.

You just suck.

It doesn't need a buff. Keep practicing. Pull up when you think the grounds getting too close lol

• Like 16

Retired Mafia

lmao u just suck at flying.

6 homing launchers?? sure man, that would be a great idea....

not

• Like 3

Lazer and Hydra can easily dodge a homing missle unless your flying with a slow jet ( shamal ..etc)

You suck at flying OP

Ferdinand Kamirov

Lazer and Hydra can easily dodge a homing missle unless your flying with a slow jet ( shamal ..etc)

You suck at flying OP

Oh look those pro players tell me i suck. Show me a video of yourself dodging homing missiles and not crashing when doing so.

Man you're gonna get textually destroyed in two different threads, I nearly feel ba...oh who am I kidding, you suck at flying! A lazrer buff? are you sh*tting me? you can't even lock onto the damn things! And as for your hydra I hope you continue to smash into things until you decide to break your controller TV and game system in anger.

Edited by Dirtbag101
  • Like 6

You suck at flying OP

Oh look those pro players tell me i suck. Show me a video of yourself dodging homing missiles and not crashing when doing so.

It's quite easy, just keep flying in circles and don't fly upwards when the missiles are right behind you.

I'm sure there are tutorials on YouTube or something, look it up.

Or, have a professional GTAO pilot teach you, the guys I met in my old crew were the ones that taught me everything I know now. Just keep practicing, watch videos on how to use the cannons.

• Like 2

Ferdinand Kamirov

Man you're gonna get textually destroyed in two different threads, I nearly feel ba...oh who am I kidding, you suck at flying! A lazrer buff? are you sh*tting me? you can't even lock onto the damn things! And as for your hydra I hope you continue to smash into things until you decide to break your controller TV and game system in anger.

Oh i will do so if i continue crashing

Ferdinand Kamirov

You suck at flying OP

It's quite easy, just keep flying in circles and don't fly upwards when the missiles are right behind you.

Or, have a professional GTAO pilot teach you, the guys I met in my old crew were the ones that taught me everything I know now. Just keep practicing, watch videos on how to use the cannons.

I tried flying in circles but i get heavily slow when doing so and the missiles hit me

You suck at flying OP

I tried flying in circles but i get heavily slow when doing so and the missiles hit me

Hold down the gas, keep turning left or right, fly between buildings and continue to fly downwards to gain speed.

Do all of that and you'll never be hit by a homing missile.

If you can't do it, sorry you're sh*t out of luck and there's no one here that can help you.

Ferdinand Kamirov

You suck at flying OP

Hey bro can you kindly tell me the name of the crew?are they on ps3?

Hey bro can you kindly tell me the name of the crew?are they on ps3?

They were on PS3. They no longer are.

There are other pilot crews though as well, just search for them.

I'm on PS3, if you'd like, I could try and teach you how to fly.

PSN: DeucesRage

• Like 1

it's doesn't sound nice if someone tells you that you suck at flying.

but actually they are right.

the jet (and hydra) are very powerful vehicles if you are a little bit skilled flying them.

in the eyes of many players they are even much overpowered already!

with a little practice you will see that it is very easy to dodge the homing launcher with the jet and also with the hydra!

and if you keep crashing while gunning or rocketing ground targets you really need more practice on this as well.

if you don't wanna practice you should not use them anymore.

i am not a very good pilot but even i can easily dodge the homing launcher by just flying in circles (no loopings).

so there is absolutely no need for any kind of a buff for the already most powerful vehicles in game!

also why do you start a second thread after just a couple of minutes and you even answer in both threads??

Edited by size_m

shadowoperative

Let's rename this website to buffthisnerfthat.com.

Not. Get your skill level up.

Edited by shadowoperative
  • Like 5

The hydra/lazer armor is fair.

They can both outrun a homing missile. (If you actually maneuver and not fly straight.)

Stop bitching because of your skillz.

Personally, when I hear the warning sound in my hydra, I get all giddy and excited because it's me vs. the homing missile.

Do you expect rocky to let you strafe run people on the ground and get spawn killed while they do nothing?

The homing missile launcher's lock-on time is a pain. It's allllllll fair, OP.

You have to fully wait for the lock-on to stick, on the homing missile launcher, on the hydra you can shoot right away as soon as you hear a beep and the missile's will stick.

I'm just baffled by your post tbh.

Of course the first thing people will do is shoot a hydra out of the sky. It's common sense.

Have you not used the cannon's on that thing? That is a frighting weapon alone.

Edited by Mini Mew
  • Like 1

Obvious troll is obvious. You should have left it at two rockets, not five.

• Like 3

ghostrider135

OP are you serious, The Hydra and Lazer need a buff hahahahahah. I think you missed April 1st by a few months, If anything they need nerfing a tad, Have you seen how many jet greifers there are on GTA:O ?, Face facts OP you suck at flying and greifing so uh GET GOOD.

You need a buff in skills, not the hydra/laser

Edited by Arazern
  • Like 2

Lol getting killed in a laser by a homing launcher? Give me a break xD. Try a loop or something when locked.

Or gain speed.

Different story when in a helo though.

Edited by Schumy7

Lazer wins over Hydra, Hydras take off is to slow sometimes and thats when your in trouble, Lazer you can own lobbies

The only thing that needs a buff is your flying skill and the only person who can buff it is yourself.

IlIIlIlIIlIlIIlI

I'm going to try to avoid what everyone else is doing and righteously bashing you, but rather suggest something useful, OP:

Use your jet, fly around in free roam in populated lobbies, and fly close to players. Let them lock on to you. Try to dodge them. If you get shot down, go passive mode, go back to your jet safely, remove passive, and do it again. Don't attack them, just try to dodge only.

After a few days of practicing that, you will no longer get shot down. And then you can move on to learning how to strafe them while incorporating what you taught yourself earlier.

• Like 1

Don Maximus Meridius

Cmon son, an average pilot can destroy a whole street flying a hydra/lazer upside down.

Ferdinand Kamirov

If i smash my TV i have to buy another TV before playing my 200lvl character so no

Ferdinand Kamirov

OP are you serious, The Hydra and Lazer need a buff hahahahahah. I think you missed April 1st by a few months, If anything they need nerfing a tad, Have you seen how many jet greifers there are on GTA:O ?, Face facts OP you suck at flying and greifing so uh GET GOOD.

I mean really? Do you think jets are OP? The armor cant even withstand 1 rocket while tanks and insurgents can withstand multiple of them.I think you are confusing the lazer with the 2 vehicles i have mentioned above.