3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Caffeine appreciation thread

Dirty Burger

Hello all my caffeine lovers.

This is a thread specifically for people that enjoy that coffee first thing in the morning, or perhaps a tea in the afternoon, or an espresso.

Whatever your fix is, let us know in here what your favorite mix is, or what your "routine" revolves around.

For me I start my morning off with a dark roast of Folgers coffee and add in a lot of sugar and Irish cream since I like it super sweet.

There's nothing better than having that first sip in the morning when you got your caffeine drink to your specific tastes.

Would anyone here consider themselves a caffeine enthusiast? :p

• Like 2

dingodile_r89

Wake up, brush teeth, long black.

Latte in the evening.

If my body was a internal combustion engine, coffee would be the fuel.

• Like 2

This is right up my alley. I've been snorting drinking allot of amounts of coffee lately, don't know what's up with me but I'm hooked on this lovely black powder. You can say I'm on tour going to varies coffee shops searching for the unique special blend. So far I prefer Tim Horton's Dark Roast over Starduck's price.

When I'm home I usually make a pot of good olé Forger's original.

I love coffee from McDonald's (as weird as it sounds). The location near me does the hazelnut flavored coffee just perfectly. Dunkin Donuts is really good as well, but they don't have $1 drinks like McD's.

VWSTp.png

Coffee is love, coffee is life. :inlove:

For real, I drink maybe two or three cups of coffee per day. And it's organic, too!

• Like 1

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

I noticed a lot of the older members (2009 and earlier) roam the General Topic section instead of the main ones.

I take about 12,000mg of caffeine pill supplements per day as part of my personalized diet. Along with the vitamin cocktail and soylent mixture I use, this level of caffeine gives me the ability to function with higher-order thinking processes for up to the span of thirty-five hours uninhibited. Thankfully that is something I only need to do about once per month but nonetheless it is nice to have a routine which allows for me to operate on an extended basis without much difficulty.

• Like 2

kzgN7qp.png

slimeball supreme

Iced Coffee is the best coffee. Especially when it's

7867367.jpg

• Like 3

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Special Members

Ice Coffee and all it's variations is heaven. Hot coffee is (for the most part) nasty as f*ck.

• Like 1

I noticed a lot of the older members (2009 and earlier) roam the General Topic section instead of the main ones.

Because everything in this forum blows donkey dick. Gen. Chat, too.

I take about 12,000mg of caffeine pill supplements per day as part of my personalized diet. Along with the vitamin cocktail and soylent mixture I use, this level of caffeine gives me the ability to function with higher-order thinking processes for up to the span of thirty-five hours uninhibited. Thankfully that is something I only need to do about once per month but nonetheless it is nice to have a routine which allows for me to operate on an extended basis without much difficulty.

So, you consume possibly the LD50 in a day, each month? Sure.

I drink black coffee, no milk, no sugar. Especially no sugar. Coffee with sugar tastes like awful black tea. Sometimes I buy an iced coffee when I go out.

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

If im having Iced Coffee then it might as well be super sweet with caramel and stuff in it. How about those slurpee like coffees? My fellow canadians should all have at least tasted an "Iced Capp" from Tim Hortons once in their lifetime.

I can't have coffee because it may give me a migraine. )-:

That sucks. A reaction to caffeine?

L71cGcK.png

I can't wait until they open up a Tim Horton's near me. You Canadians didn't think you could hog all the good cawfey *ehem* I mean coffee, from us hard-working Americans forever, did you?

I generally make myself a cup of turkish coffe before work in the morning. If its coffee it needs to be the real deal, im a horrible morning person and I need that kick, preferably caffeine induced, I do not condone family violence.

Those espressos have no real value whatsoever, only to keep your hands warm

I can't have coffee because it may give me a migraine. )-:

That sucks. A reaction to caffeine?

I think it's a certain ingredient which is also in chocolate, cheese and wine gum type sweets, unfortunately. I have to eat them in moderation. :/

I have 2 or 3 cups a day. The morning one being a life-line. However, when I'm off, some times I break my routine and forget to have a coffee. I think I'm dependent on caffeine and some times I get a migraine which I believe is attributed to the caffeine withdrawal. Does anyone else experience this?

I have 2 or 3 cups a day. The morning one being a life-line. However, when I'm off, some times I break my routine and forget to have a coffee. I think I'm dependent on caffeine and some times I get a migraine which I believe is attributed to the caffeine withdrawal. Does anyone else experience this?

I don't get a Migraine, but sometimes I do get a Headache if I have not had any Coffee for a couple of days.

• Like 1

Yup. I'd get withdrawals whenever I'd end up broke and couldn't feed my energy drink habit (which I've finally kicked!). Quite unpleasant.

• Like 1

I swear I feel like I'm the only one in the world who doesn't like coffee. Tried it, didn't like the taste and have stayed away from it since then. But don't worry, I have a place in this thread because I'm a tea addict and always drink a cup every morning for breakfast.

I always have 2 or 3 coffees throughout the day and a "galão" (a twist on a regular latte) accompanying the smaller meals (breakfast, tea, supper). Good year-round drinks, but much, much tastier in the winter. Hot drinks and cold weather are a stupendous mix.

• Like 1

Had a nice double espresso mocha today. You'd be surprised the types of variations of Coffee a place like Tim Hortons or Dunkin Donuts can do if you look at the menu long enough.. lol

ghost of delete key

You could say I'm a caffeine junkie. Gotta have a CUP in the morning or I'm worthless.

(although a few argue the coffee makes no difference)

My poison is either Café Bustelo or Café Rico Rico. Extra muddy with half-n-half.

*drool....*

scagv35.jpg

"I can just imagine him driving off the edge of a cliff like Thelma & Louise, playing his Q:13 mix at full volume, crying into a bottle." - Craig

Tea, left to brew for far too long - the longer you brew, the more caffeine it releases. Anyone leaving their tea bag in for less than 30 seconds is a little cissy girl that needs a stern talking to.

Signatures are dumb anyway.