2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Best Missions over 10k Solo?

ishdylan

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

Can't remember how much you get on hard mode solo. 15K I think.

So, overall Approx. - 23k.

• Like 8

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

crystal clear out 1,2,3 potshot,trash talk,mixed up with the coke,hard labor,I can keep going on

Base invaders 15min. 22500 dollar 4000RP.

Its verry easy with a savage helo.

And start over and over because the mission starts and ends on sandy shores airfield.

Edited by Schumy7

Cleaning the Cathouse

The Los Santos Connection

Dry Docking

Stocks and Scares

Defender

No Hay Bronca

Trash Talk

Rooftop Rumble

Hit'em Up

Hard Labour

There are more. All of these pay above $10.000 if you don't rush.

Blow up 3, with an assault air vehicle costing 200 Bucks you get a payout od almost 12k for a 6 min run(3h in game) usually completable in 3-4 mins but if you wait for the 3h ingame mark you get the 12k. Rinse and repeat, great cash/h ratio

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

crystal clear out 1,2,3 potshot,trash talk,mixed up with the coke,hard labor,I can keep going on

Then by all means, please do.

Cleaning out the Cathouse and Grab Your Ballas are both 20K on hard, if you take your time on the way back. I've been doing both of those at least once a day lately, and I've never really been into doing missions over and over again....

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

Right now only 4 laps in the race "ring of fire" pays $10,100.00.the race takes 5 minutes to complete solo.

Edited by jerryinohio78

I do solo missions using the 15 minute timer thing. The idea is to get the work done in like 3 minutes, rubber band the controller, walk away, and let Rockstar pay you for the other 12 minutes, while you do important real life stuff. When the timer goes off, come back and start another one. I've ground about $20M over several months, just doing this. :^: Profit

I have made another $20M playing more conventionally as well, for actual fun, but you can't beat the timer method for most $$/minute of actual hands-on-controller time.

The short ones that I do solo have the shortest drives. They are Death Metal, Deal Breaker, Flood in the LS River -- all pay about $18,300 solo; takes only about 60 seconds to shoot all the enemies and 1.5 to 2 minutes to drive back to Gerald's.

TheKingChivas

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

I love soloing this one now...

Kuruma the first part, get the odometer reading, call the Savage...

Kill everyone with Savage, hack system (extra 1K in coke there too)...

Back in the Savage, destroy everything, extra coke there...bang, done.

Trash Talk is the best one money vs time, you can get about 20K in 8-10Min, also super easy with a hell. Just don't kill the crew boss with a hell because the mission will fail. You have to wait 8 mins vs 15 mins for all other missions, this one is the exception. However for any mission if you wait 15 mins, you get about 18-20K, including the Simion car delivery missions, hard to wait that long, but it will give you good money if you do.

Blow Up is the best one, because you can wait 15 mins and it takes about 2 mins of actual work with little thought to actually do the mission. I normally put this one, go make lunch or something, come back do the mission for and easy 18K and 3K RP.

Another tip is plug your remote into a USB so it doesn't switch off and use an elastic band to make your character walk in circles so he does't time out while you making lunch or whatever you do else he will time out in 13 mins.

Edited by rapidwiz

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

I got about 20+k solo after 10/15 minutes.

Edit: Have to mention that you can play most missions solo, take your time and when you reach 15 minutes in-mission make sure you finish it for a max. payout (solo). Thread number X I've posted this in or that someone posted it.

Edited by Claptrap NL

Blow Up III by Simeon (in the quick jobs menu) pays out $9959 solo. If you grab a Buzzard beforehand it takes literally 3 minutes. You fly over to the docks, destroy a bunch of cars an fly back to Simeons.

With a few extra people it pays out $11k and doesn't require them to do anything.

*Pays out 19,880 and 3300 RP if you do the 15 minute trick

Edited by krooked kouki

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

I love soloing this one now...

Kuruma the first part, get the odometer reading, call the Savage...

Kill everyone with Savage, hack system (extra 1K in coke there too)...

Back in the Savage, destroy everything, extra coke there...bang, done.

Max is a little more than 28.000 on Hard for about 12-13 minutes.

• Like 1

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

I'd avoid the Los santos connection road and other missions that involve as you'd need to hack the computer and would have nobody protecting you. The mission is hard enough with another 5 strangers. Los Santos Connection hacking is much easier once you take out the jeeps but if you don't, you're in for a bad time.

Titan of a job on hard can get anywhere between 15-20k but it does take a while and a good way to finish it is with snipers or an armored kuruma and may take a little more than 4 minutes.

Trash Talk is alright but uses a lot of sticky bombs, unless you have something like a savage or hydra. It seems to pay extra if you let the boss run away a bit.

Editor and theif is fairly simple, all you need to do is fire a bullet, loose the cops then go to madrazos house. If you miss the bullet you might be in for an unpleasant ride. If you hit it then you're basically set and need to loose the cops while heading in Madrazos direction. It isn't guranteed to get over 10k each time but if you do it within 4 minutes and you're not scrappy you can get a decent amount of cash.

The blowups are decent pay if you have access to a savage or buzzard, if not then you might want to steer away from them as they will use a lot of sticky bombs and explosives.

Rooftop rumble pays a lot but may make you struggle a bit as there is a lot of people you need to kill and you would need to have a fast car to chase down the document and try and get it before you go to the farm full of merryweather.

Edited by MyNameJeff

I do solo missions using the 15 minute timer thing. The idea is to get the work done in like 3 minutes, rubber band the controller, walk away, and let Rockstar pay you for the other 12 minutes, while you do important real life stuff. When the timer goes off, come back and start another one. I've ground about $20M over several months, just doing this. :^: Profit

I have made another $20M playing more conventionally as well, for actual fun, but you can't beat the timer method for most $$/minute of actual hands-on-controller time.

The short ones that I do solo have the shortest drives. They are Death Metal, Deal Breaker, Flood in the LS River -- all pay about $18,300 solo; takes only about 60 seconds to shoot all the enemies and 1.5 to 2 minutes to drive back to Gerald's.

Money for nuthin and the chicks for free. Thats How I have two 600 lvl characters.

@mynamejeff

Los Santos Connection is easy solo. Just kill everyone before hacking the laptop. That includes the 4 jeeps that come up when you approach the laptop after killing the first set of enemies.

Edited by TreFacTor

That's funny, I also used to make money that way. I played Potshot, finished the mission in 3 mins and parked in front of Trevors trailer for 12 mins. Since Heists I don't do this anymore. I'd rather play PacStan. But I don't get why you're using a rubber band. The idle kick takes 15 mins to activate, so my stopwatch rings way before that. I just let the controller sit...

I think the best money winner for me is On Maneuvers using a Heavy Sniper. Take out the four guards by the Barracks truck. Then move around to the right of the bus wreck and you'll find a small hill (grassy knoll?) that overlooks the training ground. I usually stand on top of my car and snipe out all the guys you can see. Once done, back into the car and drive to inbetween the Annihilator and the Buzzard. As you drive in, there may be two or three guys left and the great thing is they're just standing around. Hide behind the car, pop up for a little Combat MG action. There may be a guy left around the bus wreck but he's no problem. Jump into the Annihilator to trigger the jets and attack helos. Jump out and into the Buzzard. If there is a giuy left by the bus, take him out. Charge towards to inbound jet and as you get close, do a 180 and you can chase close by for a couple of quick missile shots. Go back across the Alamo Sea and get the incomming Buzzards and then back to the training grounds. Take and deliver the Annihilator. I collect $22.8K but all up I'd spend about $300 on sniper and MG ammo clearing $22.5K.

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

I'd avoid the Los santos connection road as you'd need to hack the computer and would have nobody protecting you. The mission is hard enough with another 5 strangers.

-snip-

Kill the enemies before hacking the computer. They are not infinite. I do it all the time solo using my Savage.

Potshot is the lazy man's grind.

4 minutes, solo, hard = $9,750

Drive for 30 seconds, kill two thugs, block the bridge, kill the van driver, drive the van with no harrassment for a minute, wait like 30 seconds.

This thread makes my head hurt. Amazing how people still don't seem to understand the mission payout system over a year after it was implemented.

All missions pay basically the same now (with one exception: The Los Santos Connection - more on that in a minute). Payouts are time-based and while there is a gap in pay between low level missions and higher ones, it's not much - about $2000 at the max if I recall. If you run them faster, and you should for the optimal payout (more on that in a minute too), the difference between even the lowest Simeon mission and the highest-level Martin one is negligible.

Things that really affect payout: difficulty, and number of participants. For the most pay, run any mission on Hard with three players more than the min (so a mission that has a one player min will pay the most with four players). Solo, just do it on Hard; that's as good as it gets. Beyond that, just play any mission you want - any mission you think is fun or whatever.

Two more things:

- The optimal time to complete a mission (any mission) is around 4-5 minutes. That gives you the highest pay per minute, after which you can just vote for another mission and chain them together. You get the max payout (the cap) around 15 minutes, but that's not an optimal pay rate because you would make more running three 5 minute missions in the same time frame. It's actually more profitable to run a bunch of shorter, easier missions than hard ones that take 15 minutes a pop.

- The one exception to that, and to the overall time-based payout scale, is Los Santos Connection. That's because it pays out based on time like all the others, but you also snag around $8000 in drugs from crates scattered around. If you can manage this one in under 15 minutes, solo (so you get all the crates yourself), it's a pretty good return - but I still don't think it beats just running whatever missions come up in the voting screen. (For reference, a single 5 minute, easy mission will net you about 10K usually; LS Connection even with all the drugs gets you under 30K, solo. So the rate of return is basically the same, or close enough that it doesn't really matter unless you're a serious bean-counter.)

Trash Talk is the best one money vs time, you can get about 20K in 8-10Min

No you can't.

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 2

Two important factors are effort required and need for fun.

IMO, if you are grinding with purpose (optimizing pay per hour), then the concept of fun is irrelevant. You have already made your choice of money over free roam fun.

Now effort, is one HUGE factor that most people overlook. Before you call me lazy, hear this:

Every mission is relatively easy. But if you plan on playing them repeatedly, just a few extra enemies, just a few more miles of driving, just a little more strategy...all adds up and you will feel more drained mentally than taking the easy cake.

Edited by Eggobites90
  • Like 2

Los santos connection.

8K in the crates alone.

Then by all means, please do. Cleaning the Cathouse,Dry Docking,The Los Santos Connection,Dry docking,

Stocks and Scares,Defender,No Hay Broca, Extrdiation,Coasting

Shadowfennekin

Blow Up. Blow up the cars in a heli, land somewhere and go make a sandwich or something. Come back, finish the mission and go back to Free Roam. That's what I do when I need to take a few minutes break when playing. It's safe since there isn't a way for you to die, plus you'll get money

KornbreadMaf1a

Trash Talk is the best one money vs time, you can get about 20K in 8-10Min, also super easy with a hell. Just don't kill the crew boss with a hell because the mission will fail. You have to wait 8 mins vs 15 mins for all other missions, this one is the exception. However for any mission if you wait 15 mins, you get about 18-20K, including the Simion car delivery missions, hard to wait that long, but it will give you good money if you do.

Blow is the best one, because you can wait 15 mins and it takes about 2 mins of actual work with little thought to actually do the mission. I normally put this one, go make lunch or something, come back do the mission for and easy 18K and 3K RP.

Another tip is plug your remote into a USB so it doesn't switch off and use an elastic band to make your character walk in circles so he does't time out while you making lunch or whatever you do else he will time out in 13 mins.

Damn is that glitch still not fixed in trash talk. I haven't ran into that glitch in a long, long time but I always either use the blades or the cannon on my savage to kill the boss.