2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Players obsessed with prison break heist

FireBird58

Even after blocking almost 20 people for spamming invites, I'm usually still bombarded with heist invites and for some reason almost all of them are for the prison break. Why are people so obsessed with this one particular heist even after almost six months have passed since heists were released?

Nobody'll do it is why you keep getting invites, to be honest I wish they would just put in an option to only receive invites from your friends, or on PC only receive invites through Social Club.

Edited by Daequil
  • Like 1

Most people don't like the heist,as a result...it takes FOREVER for people to join.

Then again,they should have capitalized on the 2x event.

• Like 1

Shadowfennekin

It's mostly low levels, people who didn't do it.

i wish we could block certain Heists invites

• Like 1

They aren't obsessed with it, they just can't complete it.

Hahah, so true. The amount of little kids that do this heist insist on being the prisoner and guard, not that they can go good at either, always die immediately and try to say it was the games fault. Due to dozens of failed attempts with randoms, this heist has been dead to me for a while.
  • Like 2

A lot of new people play. Prison break is hard if you're just starting out. Just ignore it like you've been doing and ask a mod to close this worthless rant.

• Like 3

Blasterman4EVER

They aren't obsessed with it, they just can't complete it.

...because nobody ever joins and finishes it with them.

I spent hours just sitting in lobbies before I finished it finally the first time. And as for the Humane Labs Raid, forget it. It's impossible to find anyone willing to or capable of finishing it with you anymore.

• Like 1

I would do the heist if higher lvl players played it. Now i join it and its full of level 30 and players so i just leave cause chances of failure are way too high

UrbaneVirtuoso

I've yet to complete the Humane Labs Raid for this very reason.

So having my garage lack the Insurgent stings, to say the least.

• Like 1

It is the first heist after the Fleeca tutorial. Most likely the first heist newbies unlock as a leader. So it gets spammed rather then move on to the next.

PB gets a bad rep because of the high fail rate. I am not joining with randummies.

Pac standard has the most money, but with greedy hosts around and noob players who demand a bigger cut, nah. I went into semi retirement from heists.

Edited by Van_Hellsing

I could say the same for Pacific standard spammer's.

Signal.

Signal.

Signal.

Signal.

Just enough.

For me while on call:

Flecca

Van

Flecca

Van

Flecca

Invites:

Station

Bus

The PB final itself

Key codes

Insurgents

Edited by Arc_Angel
  • Like 3

i have no idea why on earth i keep getting fleeca ( even the host is 100+ level )

Fleeca is a popular heist to grind since it requires only one other person and is short and easy to complete.

As for Prison Break, that's harder to explain. I personally think it's the most tedious and worst heist because of the checkpoint system. If someone dies, you pretty much have to start the whole finale over. Plus, the pay isn't the best. I get that the finale can be buggy at times but even then, it shouldn't take even the most unlucky of people a few days to pass it. I would say that there's always someone just joining GTA Online and Prison Break is the second heist unlocked.

Randoms. Prison Break is one of those heists where a random on any position can screw things up. When Demolition rides in Prison Officer's car and only at the destination realizes that they are not looking for the same prison bus and consequently fails to catch the correct bus in time you know you are in for an interesting and probably long run. Next try you might find Prison Officer and Prisoner at the end of the escape arguing over who is allowed to drive the Riot Van to the airfield. For more than five minutes. Or you are one of the ground team and have to drive in circles for roughly the same amount of time until the pilot finally gets the clue and lands the plane. And then somebody runs into the helicopter's back rotor.

Let's say you look for new players quite often if you try Prison Break with randoms.

• Like 2

Disable "Notifications" on Settings > Notifications > Notifications > OFF,

Disable Phone Invite Sound on Phone Settings > Invite Sounds > OFF

Problem Solved forever.

Thank you Bender. I had no idea that was even possible.

The reason many still pump Prison Break is because of the Station mission. Everyone is mentioning the finale fails, so there's no need for me to rehash. But before you even get there there's people who die time and time again somehow doing Station.

Why:

For some reason they can't evade the cops after stealing the car. It's GRAND THEFT AUTO. It's the goddamn point of the entire series.

Or they die from the police - this infuriates me because it's soo easy

Cargo Ship- Everyone just rushes the ship into a hail of bullets a dies. No one uses strategy

Leaving the cargo ship: they can't drive so they crash, get bogged down and become bullet magnets or they can't shoot and become bullet magnets

Invites I see all the time:

Fleeca: Scope Out

Prison Break: Plane, Station

Humane Labs: Valkyrie, EMP, Deliver EMP

Series A: Weed, Trash Truck, Bikers

Pac Stand: Vans, Signal, Convoy

Then everything else, but much less common.

KgQS6by.jpg?1

TheTruthIsFree

l missed the Prison Break 2x finale, so I couldn't complete it, I was already in a mastermind challenge, but everyone f*cking backed out except me so I basically missed all 2x except Pacific Standard, made 7 or 8 mil. Now, I'm stuck on hosting Prison Break Finale with low-IQ players, quitters, and being in lobbies waiting for players, and kicking level 1s-40s...

I don't mind this one, and do well in the finale, as long as I don't get put as demolition. The problem is that since I don't have a normal group to do heists with, I'm essentially an unproven random the people running them, and thus that's what they put me on because they think it's easy.

Same thing with Humane Labs . . . anything but the pilot.

• Like 1

KemikalMbalinsce

Nobody'll do it is why you keep getting invites, to be honest I wish they would just put in an option to only receive invites from your friends, or on PC only receive invites through Social Club.

agree I get tired of getting all these invites when I could care less

l missed the Prison Break 2x finale, so I couldn't complete it, I was already in a mastermind challenge, but everyone f*cking backed out except me so I basically missed all 2x except Pacific Standard, made 7 or 8 mil. Now, I'm stuck on hosting Prison Break Finale with low-IQ players, quitters, and being in lobbies waiting for players, and kicking level 1s-40s...

Have you completed it yet, I'll help you clear it.

FrugalDangerMan

I've yet to complete the Humane Labs Raid for this very reason.

So having my garage lack the Insurgent stings, to say the least.

Same here. I've joined 4 HL raids in the past week, 2 lagged out and two had douche canoes who, because the host didn't give them 20% / job assignment they wanted, would purposely f*ck the mission up each run through.

And if i join a prison break setup or final.. they die instantly. Never join randoms anymore.

ultimategame92

people like me may be just bought the game.did the 1st heist and now trying to do the Prison break heist.i did it before .it's so easy.but some people don't know what they are doing.that's why i watched some tutorials first before starting doing the heists.and i am level 48

Chris Partlow

Worst heist available imo.

It's probably one of my favorite Heists because it's so easy and it has one of my favorite finales because I like playing as the prisoner.

The whole heist is worthless when playing with even one random, but it's a really quick and easy series of missions if you've got a solid group of friends to play with (aka that never die). It takes no more than an hour to complete the whole thing on Hard level.

• Like 1

Worst heist available imo.

The heist isn't the worst, the people who can't play it and ruin it for the rest are the ones

It's not a difficult heist per se, but its way more susceptible to idiocy than most, and as a result is the worst to play with randoms in my opinion. For one, not being able to choose player outfits for some of the missions means you can't take the route of making a bad player less likely to die by wearing the heavy utility vest, and for another, it forces the team to split up often enough such that good players have a harder time offsetting the performance of bad players (can't really help someone if you are in a different part of the map).