2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

positive vibration

kzstone

i know theres a story thread on here where we tell stories about our days at LS but this thread has a touch of difference to the story thread. its all positives on here. no moan no bitching, no complaints no whining. in short, no negatives. 's all good stuff that you'd like to share

right. i go first

was doing mission after missions ( about 6 in total or 7) all by myself (since no one wanted to join) and passed it all with 1st try ( no simeone missions) with an exception of 1 mission where i had to restart. the focus was to reach level 60 as soon as i can ( at level 58 now) and make good $$$$ along the way ( the dream is to buy the buzzard)

needless to say i did feel a little tired although it was fun. back to freeroam after all that, went to the stores near my apt to stock-up on snacks, then to the ammunation for the armour, killed Bob the ammunation guy ( i like to kill him cos he whacked me a couple of time), collected some paltry amount from his cash register, then to the LSC to sell my innovation and bati bikes and made about $64k, went back to my apt, took a few toke on the bong, drank a couple of glasses of wine and then watched some tv...( so i could go make coffee for myself and smoke a couple of ciggies..)

it was all good and satisfying. no connection issues surprisingly throughout all that and somehow no mental players were bothering me when i went back to freeroam lobby although there were about 14 ppl who were obviously killing each other and some of them were dangerously close to my apt and garage

all in all, it was a good, satisfying and enjoyable day at LS

i love this game

• Like 2

A Paradox from 94

I was riding my BMX bike as I usually do, I met a few friendly randoms along the way either joining me or not killing me. We biked up the bridge by LS airport, and the damn. I was Cool Hand Luke as always.

I'm not redirecting you to post in this thread, as this thread isn't exactly the same, but.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/810395-the-gasp-n-praise-thread/

Just saying if you want to see some positive stuff there is a lot of it in there.

• Like 4

I thought this thread was going to be about sexual pleasure derived from the vibrations of your PS or Xbox controller. Oh boy, did I have a story for you.

Seriously though, why have your own thread when there is one dedicated. Do you request your own train even if there is one going in the direction you want to go?

Seriously though, why have your own thread when there is one dedicated. Do you request your own train even if there is one going in the direction you want to go?

this is a forum on the Internet not public transportation .

And figuring out what I was saying doesn't take a genius. Think outside the proverbial box and don't take things too literally.

Edited by Daequil

i read the other thread and came to conclusion that it was a tad different from this one

the other thread is all about what makes you feel good about this game

this one is to tell your story about your positives experience in LS and GTAO in general. sounds quite similar but different

theres always more than 1 train going to same destination or more than 1 airline that plying the same route but each offers you a different experience. one is budget airline the other is full-fledge

but if mods feel its the same kind of thread pls feel free to close this one. no biggie

I thought this thread was going to be about sexual pleasure derived from the vibrations of your PS or Xbox controller. Oh boy, did I have a story for you.

:lol::lol: pls do tell your positives vibration story!

Seriously though,why make a remark if you have nothing to contribute?Do you request most fun and positive threads be locked at your discretion?

OT : I was taking a few snaps last night and some randumbs were coming toward me.Having my gun pointed,they waved there hands in a friendly manner.We then took some beatiful snapmatics and did around 2 Pac Standards in 2 hours and 30 min.

• Like 3

Rocket Skates

^^^Or you could just stop posting on a thread just for the sake of posting.

Edit: ^Nice you said what I was thinking and got it out just before me. :^:

Edited by Passive Mode
  • Like 1

A Paradox from 94

Seriously though,why make a remark if you have nothing to contribute?Do you request most fun and positive threads be locked at your discretion?

OT : I was taking a few snaps last night and some randumbs were coming toward me.Having my gun pointed,they waved there hands in a friendly manner.We then took some beatiful snapmatics and did around 2 Pac Standards in 2 hours and 30 min.

I finished Pac Standard as well today with randoms, it was awesome because not only did the leader give everyone 25% but we also finished on the 1st attempt.
  • Like 2

And figuring out what I was saying doesn't take a genius. Think outside the proverbial box and don't take things too literally.

like the other guys said .
  • Like 1

indeed theres still hope in this game where occasionally you'd bumped into some friendly players who just want you to join 'em on a fun ride around town and do some fun merry stuff and not kill you at first sight

but theyre a minority rather than a norm but you do encounter them from time to time. like when you happen to cross my path, i'd not immediately whip my guns out and clip you. i'd wave first and see how your gonna react. if you kill me then i'd retaliate

i love peace. i love to make love. i detest war

indeed theres still hope in this game where occasionally you'd bumped into some friendly players who just want you to join 'em on a fun ride around town and do some fun merry stuff and not kill you at first sight

but theyre a minority rather than a norm but you do encounter them from time to time. like when you happen to cross my path, i'd not immediately whip my guns out and clip you. i'd wave first and see how your gonna react. if you kill me then i'd retaliate

i love peace. i love to make love. i detest war

depends on my mood. It's awesome making pals with people who can hold their own. Scrubs get the gat.

KornbreadMaf1a

I've noticed there is a handful of posters who pretty much always post the same thing in just about every thread they come across. Normally it's either them bitching or trying to play mod and sometimes both. Guess some people just feel the need to either get attention, fish for likes, or just got to throw their two cents in on everything.

As far as the topic goes I've been enjoying this game a lot more here recently. I've been lucky enough to join decent mission lobbies with semi competent players who can play missions without f*cking them up for everybody else. Even the low level players seem to be able to make it through a mission without dying right away.

Edited by KornbreadMaf1a
  • Like 1

I've noticed there is a handful of posters who pretty much always post the same thing in just about every thread they come across. Normally it's either them bitching or trying to play mod and sometimes both. Guess some people just feel the need to either get attention, fish for likes, or just got to throw their two cents in on everything.

As far as the topic goes I've been enjoying this game a lot more here recently. I've been lucky enough to join decent mission lobbies with semi competent players who can play missions without f*cking them up for everybody else. Even the low level players seem to be able to make it through a mission without dying right away.

Am I supposed to be insulted?

Weirdo.

Edited by Mini Mew

One time I was driving on the side of the road and it gave me positive vibrations ;);)

Am I supposed to be insulted?

Did he imply you were supposed to be insulted?

OT : I was getting griefed and 4 players helped me out,he left the lobby afterwards :D.

• Like 1

Member's Only

Weirdo.

e55f30_4409142.jpg

Edited by GradeA-Hole
  • Like 6

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

i like turtles :)......in real life

i also like my gtamoney, cars and weapons. and it gives me a realy positive vibe if i use them all at the same time

like when blowing up the armored kuruma or t-20 and not giving a sh*t, then killing the turd that tried to kill me over and over so far i actualy need to call in a PV to chase him from spawnpoint to spawnpoint :)

even more fun if the guy or girl is bitching and moaning because of getting killed over and over.

now come to the dark side

we have cookies :p

• Like 1

Was driving past a skate park. Saw a dude on a BMX throwing down on the half pipe. Grabbed my bike and joined him for 10 minutes or so. Was a pretty full lobby too, lots of killing going on elsewhere, we just rode around trying tricks, neither one of us in passive. Nobody shot.

Pretty cool event. Rare.

• Like 2

Blasterman4EVER

Jesus jumped up Christ you can't make a thread about anything now a days..

Jesus jumped up Christ you can't make a thread about anything now a days..

+1

It's almost like the mods want us to leave.

Was reading the OP wondering when the part that made it necessary to make a new thread would come up but it never did.

Jesus if we all made threads like this the forum would be clogged with useless nonsense.

This thread describes a regular day for me doing missions.

Was driving past a skate park. Saw a dude on a BMX throwing down on the half pipe. Grabbed my bike and joined him for 10 minutes or so. Was a pretty full lobby too, lots of killing going on elsewhere, we just rode around trying tricks, neither one of us in passive. Nobody shot.

Pretty cool event. Rare.

As most of the on-topic posts in this thread have demonstrated, positive stories about GTA Online are actually the absence of the usual negative experience. That's the nature of GTA Online. :p

On topic - The virtual world design of GTAV/GTA0 is a masterpiece. :^: It was and is everything I could expect from an open world sandbox game environment of this era. The designers (Aaron Garbut's team) nailed it, and they should get all applicable awards. See the interview links in this post. :^:

Edited by saintsrow

I had a positive vibe when i started reading this thread