Based H-man

mission:death row

first three days played it(failed)

four years later a friend beat it for me lol

FOUR YEARS!!!!!

my first post ...

• Like 4

Lethal Vaccine

I finished VC in 19 Hours and 10 Minutes :p Nothing is challenging with VC :D The only semi-difficult thing doesn't even involve 100%, but it's obtaining the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 from Bar Brawl and the EP/FP Hotring Racer from "Hotring" Side Mission. But for basic 100% requirements, it's like sleeping for me, lol

Edited by Militia

Nah nah nah Gta 6

Took me 9 years, beat that.

• Like 1

Demo-f*cking-lition man took me like 4 or 5 years to complete, But nowadays it's easy.

• Like 2

Sussus Amongus

Checkpoint Charlie was a pain the arse too.

I had to beat it with a driving on water cheat on PS2 combined with a Hotring Racer back in the day. Nowadays it's pretty easy.

• Like 1

Death Row is pretty easy with the following method-
-Always stand a bit inside the room infront of the door.
-Gunmen will enter inside the room one by one.
-kill them easily one by one.
-When Lance appears without fearing the bullets run for him and kill him before he goto the roof.
-Do the same thing for other characters.
-Finish the mission easily.
Note - I completed that mission in my first try.

This mod gave me an idea for making a mission that is in-completable also by using cheats.

Please do not double post - Use the edit button to add something to your original post if you wish to add something.

Edited by GTAKid667

Or just use a helicopter and fly to the barn where Lance is held then fly away to the hospital, that's a quick and easy way.

The____Mostwanted

Death Row is pretty easy with the following method-

-Always stand a bit inside the room infront of the door.

-Gunmen will enter inside the room one by one.

-kill them easily one by one.

-When Lance appears without fearing the bullets run for him and kill him before he goto the roof.

-Do the same thing for other characters.

-Finish the mission easily.

Note - I completed that mission in my first try.

This mod gave me an idea for making a mission that is in-completable also by using cheats.

Please do not double post - Use the edit button to add something to your original post if you wish to add something.

xD this Keep your firend close mission heheh (sry for laughing :p) Death row is the mission when u go to save lance from diaz gang :)

universetwisters

It took me 20 years to beat that mission. Congrats.

But seriously though, did you play it regularly for four years, or did you stop playing and picked up the game after 4 years and beat it there?

• Like 2

I've not ever even considered attempting Death Row without EP Admiral or Sea Sparrow present.

SsZgxdL.png

Inactive in GTA/R* title modification indefinitely pursuant to a court order obtained by TTWO. Good job acting against modding!

Pffffffffffff... I still can't beat the first stage on Super Mario Bros, and it's been 20 years now. Could beat Death Row for you in about a minute though. VC is too easy :/

Edited by BlackSnow176
  • Like 2

Lethal Vaccine

I agree. VC, along with V are by far the easiest GTA's I played in the Series and I played 10 of them all to 100%. CW is pretty easy in regards for 100%, as well. All you do in Death Row is stop outside of the area, use an RPG to blow up the Guys with the Cars blocking the entrance, then just run in with the SMG and gun down everyone who gets in your way. How hard is it to press the trigger button, seriously? Go get Lance, then get into the Sentinel XS which is conveniently parked right next to where he's being held and drive out of there. Comets will be chasing you, but once you get to the main road, it's a straight shot to the hospital from there. VC is like sleeping, it's WAY too easy...

However, if you people wait to do the Collectibles until later so you have no Weapons like the RPG and such...Well, then, that is your problem and your own fault :D I get 44% before "An Old Friend," the first Story Mission in the Game, and complete everything possible that is allowed before doing any Story Missions. Helps a lot...

@NTAuthority, it's not very good to use EP for Everything Proof, considering EP means Explosion Proof. If you're talking about a BP/DP/EP/FP (Bullet Proof, Damage Proof, Explosion Proof, Fire Proof) Vehicle, like the AP/EC Admiral from Guardian Angels, it's best to use AP (All Proof), FI (Full Immune), or CP (Comprehensive Proof) or it may confuse people on the immunity names. Not only is that Admiral AP, it's also EC (Exclusive Color) which can't be obtained from a Pay and Spray nor from Traffic.

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1

Death Row is so tricky because if you rush it you will die quick, but the game encourages you to rush because of Lance's health bar. It was my very first lesson in learning not to Rambo missions.

Lethal Vaccine

I don't think the health bar drops very low, tbh. By the time I rescue Lance he has 75% health bar left, lol

Also, in the Compound, there is literally like 8 guys or so. It's not like there is 28 guys or something. I just can't relate when people say it's hard. Same with Demolition Man. Ever fly a Helicopter in a GTA? Well, it's the same exact thing using the RC Helicopter. However, from what I read, people have problems playing on PC doing such Missions. I play on PS2 and iOS and all of these aren't challenging whatsoever. Not to mention there is hundreds of Youtube Videos out there if you really need to see it done and just like you see in the Videos, is how it's done. Nobody struggles in the Videos and neither do I. I just don't get the fuss about some of the things I read in VC. It really isn't a problem at all...

MrAlexVercetti

i always hated demolition man cuz i didnt have numpad on my lappy. i even quit on doin it. but now its one try n done. also hated publicity tour, cuz didnt know where to drive but this time passed it with 1 try which was a light shock for me lol. as well as the psicho killer. and the car race. ahh that stupid race. and regarding the title of the topic. the most stars give the messing with the man, juju scramble, vigilante mission lol, these which i remember for sure.

oh and i hate them unique jumps. again passed them all and cant find that damn last jump :( jumped all of them for many times. but cant recall which one left.. 99% done. only that one left..delays my 100% :(

Lethal Vaccine

I do Vigilante Level 12 with the Hunter, again, rewarded the Hunter in Fort Baxter upon 100 Hidden Packages. I can pass Level 12 in like 6 minutes cuz it's so easy in the Hunter. Using the guns, they lock on to the Targets. Juju Scramble isn't hard, but it's annoying cuz of the FBI ramming the sh*t out of you. I actually say f*ck it, and just run with Tommy with Cheetah on foot since he runs so damn fast it's easier than using a Car. Never had problems with the Love Fist Missions, though...

The Race? Assuming "The Driver," this isn't bad, either. I also obtain Hilary's BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo, too :D

As for Stunt Jumps, I do 35/36 Stunt Jumps before the first Mission in the game. The one I can't do is done when you do G-Spotlight and jump through a window to another building during the Mission. But every single other Stunt Jump can be done at the beginning of the game. It feels good to start VC off @ 44% instead of 0%. Saves a lot of time in the long run.

Back in the day I used tank cheats to beat 'Death Row', but once I learned to get to the chopper to fly to the junkyard, finish off the guys outside, block Lance from getting himself killed while wasting more thugs, and either take the chopper/car parked outside the hanger/Trashmaster if available/ to the hospital, I'm all set now. I have seen people up and quit this game because of this mission, so I can understand the struggle. The missions I still have problem with though are 'Supply and Demand', 'Dirty Lickin's', and 'The Driver' (easily the most trouble with this one: the other two are simple foul ups I get over).

xD this Keep your firend close mission. Death row is the mission when u go to save lance from diaz gang

Sorry, did not noticed that. But here is a new correct trick-

=Take a very big vechile like a bus.

=Go rushing near lance, don`t even notice the gunmen and blockage vechiles.

=Take lance and get into a car near by.

=Instead of going in road, apply "SEAWAYS" and go in the sea.(there is a way side of the junk ward)

=Come from near the stadium and take lance to the hospital.

The missions I still have problem with though are 'Supply and Demand', 'Dirty Lickin's', and 'The Driver' (easily the most trouble with this one: the other two are simple foul ups I get over).

The Driver-

=Once race starts get outside your vechile.

=Now Apply "GETTHEREAMAZINGLYFAST".

=Take stiff turns to pass him over.

=Use that sport car and finish the race quickly.

Supply and Demand-

=Destroy the vechiles coming before they stop.

=While killing that biker, struck him instead of shooting and then kill by gun.

Edited by gtafan2u

Not everyone likes to play with cheats, Y'a know.
Also using BIGBANG in The Driver will fail the mission.

• Like 2

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, I agree. You don't even need Cheats for any of these Missions. If anything, go to Youtube and just check a walkthrough. You can see how simple and quick these Missions really are, and what you see on Youtube, just mimic it.

Lol, Supply and Demand is simple, considering while you are making it to the Boat before the others, your Squalo is BP/EP/FP and doesn't take any form of damage other than crashing, lol...After you make it to the Boat before the others, while doing the Rail Shooter while Lance drives, the Squalo is then EP/FP without the BP property, so any Boats you destroy around you won't hurt your own Squalo...

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1

Igor Bogdanoff

>Death Row

>Playing on tablet

>No cheats, mods, Special vehicles, planes, helicopters or any other s*it used

Easy

Lethal Vaccine

Exactly. It is easy. I play on PS2 and iOS and on iOS it's cake, too.

MrAlexVercetti

oh and recalled, i hate dirty lickins cuz of the sniper rifle chosen for that mission. one hit - reload. ffs why if u can drive to downtown ammunation n buy that very good sniper which u get also in safe houses, and kill them all with couple shots. and car race i meant that RC car race on vice point beach..ahhh :devil:. cant say its easy to play on ios ipad after i played on pc for like 11yrs.