2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Double RP/$ Weekend on Select Activities

ghostrider135

ghostrider135

actual_1441374539.jpgever ones to miss out on the chance to commandeer a holiday as an excuse for promotional discounts, the Los Santos Chamber Of Commerce is celebrating Labor Day in Southern San Andreas with a docket of new deals in GTA Online this weekend, along with bonuses on select recreational activities.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH: ELITAS TRAVEL LABOR DAY SALE
For all weekend jet setters, the online leader in executive aviation sales is offering a 25% discount on all aircraft and sponsoring 2X RP & GTA$ payouts on all Air Races and Parachuting Jobs for aerial thrill-seekers.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH: LEGENDARY MOTORSPORT LABOR DAY SALE
On Saturday, the purveyors of high-performance vehicles are slashing prices across virtually their entire inventory by 25%, and also staking 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Land Races.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH: DOCKTEASE LABOR DAY SALE
Whether it's a leisurely sail off the coast of Chumash you're after or a speedboat to draw stares from Vespucci Beach, the boat of your dreams is 25% off this Sunday at Docktease. And if competitive watersports are more your thing, take advantage of 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Sea Races.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH: WARSTOCK CACHE & CARRY LABOR DAY SALE
Cap off the long weekend with some urban warfare compliments of Warstock Cache & Carry. All day Monday, get 25% off their entire stock and earn 2X RP & GTA$ payouts in all Deathmatches.

Edited by ghostrider135

Just noticed the air races, thanks for informing me on the parachute double, time to dust off the chute bag and go for a few jumps

• Like 1

Just noticed this on the voting screen. I do hope the update is coming soon!

• Like 1

Air races and parachuting event weekend? Hydra deluxe dlc confirmed!

• Like 3

wavingmountains.gif

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

How about it being a extra treat because the update is NOT gonna drop this week ?

Just a heads up that it would appear Air Races and Parachuting are currently paying 2x RP and $, Not sure of any other modes or anything as of yet.

Thanks for sharing the info !

Almost none of my friends list have been playing gta these last two weeks, rockstar can see the numbers live no doubt and decided they needed to do something. I'd be surprised if they have even 5% of the players online as they had during double heist $.

• Like 2

Well I am sure the numbers are well down, my friends list has only had two people playing GTA Online in recent weeks and even then not regularly.

Hopefully there is something more than just 2x RP on Air Races/Parachuting though because that's not enough to bring me back to the game, special crate drops

with new goodies then yes I'll be online.

• Like 1

Yep it's the lowest activity I've seen from my friends _ever_. I'm starting to think the double dollars on heists was not the greatest move rockstar ever made, or at least they didn't expected people to be making 50 million on it.

Edited by elfoam

A very good point elfoam.

Personally that to me signaled the end of GTA Online, my closest friend in game had moved to Elder Scrolls Online at the time and everyone else I've met on here

that I've played GTA Online with stopped play at the end of the Pacific Standard Heist event, I did not make a lot of money from the heists as what money I made went

on items I wanted but I still have some left over.

Interesting times ahead, I still have the desire to play but there's got to be something to work towards, when you have everything there doesn't seem any point to play

but I'll happily return and put some effort in if the new content or new property comes with an update.

• Like 1

Grichka Bogdanoff

Anyone checked if Special Crates drops something... special? Like the 420 Vapid t-shirt?

A very good point elfoam.

Personally that to me signaled the end of GTA Online, my closest friend in game had moved to Elder Scrolls Online at the time and everyone else I've met on here

that I've played GTA Online with stopped play at the end of the Pacific Standard Heist event, I did not make a lot of money from the heists as what money I made went

on items I wanted but I still have some left over.

Interesting times ahead, I still have the desire to play but there's got to be something to work towards, when you have everything there doesn't seem any point to play

but I'll happily return and put some effort in if the new content or new property comes with an update.

Yeah I'm still keen to play, I've got another account I want to do mastermind on :!). But not easy to do solo lol. I'm sure everyone will be back if/when they can deliver some big content update. I'm very stuck with the garage situation myself. There's possibly another issue too and that being they have clamped down on car glitches so hard, that always causes a surge in numbers when there's active give cars to friends glitches. They might want to actually implement being able to sell a copy of a car to another player at some stage. People want that, at least while the lsc doesn't paint cars properly anymore. I mean there's a bulk ton of easy way they can increase players but they haven't really had the desire or need to listen to the player base and take the game in the happy direction before, maybe some good will come from this. I guess eventually they will want to listen.

Edited by elfoam

Well good, I'm excited for another event weekend.

• Like 2

Just a heads up that it would appear Air Races and Parachuting are currently paying 2x RP and $, Not sure of any other modes or anything as of yet.

Parachuting and air racing? For f*ck what?

Parachuting and air racing? For f*ck what?

Probably just two random things they decided to choose.

shadowoperative

Wow. You think Rockstar bases their events on how much your friends play...give me Dan Housers email address.

This is the problem with this community.

Way too much ego.

• Like 2

Yep it's the lowest activity I've seen from my friends _ever_. I'm starting to think the double dollars on heists was not the greatest move rockstar ever made, or at least they didn't expected people to be making 50 million on it.

So true, after the double x $$$ heist bonanza, there's been a huge drop in online, rarely a full lobby on PS4, a number of times it's been less than 5 people in the lobby i joined.

On top of this most lobbies are filled with players ranked around 20-50, a lot of noobs, but not many veterans. If you need to build your KD probably not a bad time to play :evilgrin:

If all that comes is the editor and a small GTAO gameplay update, it could be the end for me.... Fallout 4 couldn't come any sooner.

Edited by The_Big_Show

Felon Forever

3.5k+ RP for solo racing (4 minutes) isn't low. 10k cash is average compared to solo missions.

Anyway, it is a welcome change to my solo missions routine.

Edited by Superfrogger

Pays little and low rp even with double event

Maybe but I struggle to ever lose a parachute jump, seems like 90% of players have zero clue about the basics. That little 2x$ symbol will only up that percentage.

Double money missions would be nice. Missions seem neglected nowadays.

Edited by JON22

HALO Jump, all the time.

For air races, custom strafing run simulators and combat maneuver training races.

• Like 1

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52492/labor-day-weekend-sales-plus-bonus-gta-rp-in-gta-online

Labor Day Weekend Sales Plus Bonus GTA$ & RP in GTA Online: September 4th – 7th

actual_1441374539.jpg

Never ones to miss out on the chance to commandeer a holiday as an excuse for promotional discounts, the Los Santos Chamber Of Commerce is celebrating Labor Day in Southern San Andreas with a docket of new deals in GTA Online this weekend, along with bonuses on select recreational activities.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH: ELITAS TRAVEL LABOR DAY SALE
For all weekend jet setters, the online leader in executive aviation sales is offering a 25% discount on all aircraft and sponsoring 2X RP & GTA$ payouts on all Air Races and Parachuting Jobs for aerial thrill-seekers.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH: LEGENDARY MOTORSPORT LABOR DAY SALE
On Saturday, the purveyors of high-performance vehicles are slashing prices across virtually their entire inventory by 25%, and also staking 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Land Races.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH: DOCKTEASE LABOR DAY SALE
Whether it's a leisurely sail off the coast of Chumash you're after or a speedboat to draw stares from Vespucci Beach, the boat of your dreams is 25% off this Sunday at Docktease. And if competitive watersports are more your thing, take advantage of 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Sea Races.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH: WARSTOCK CACHE & CARRY LABOR DAY SALE
Cap off the long weekend with some urban warfare compliments of Warstock Cache & Carry. All day Monday, get 25% off their entire stock and earn 2X RP & GTA$ payouts in all Deathmatches.

So basically it's a fire sale on everything.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 2