3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Official GTA IV & EFLC Female Characters Thread

FlyingRat

Here you can post anything about IV & EFLC Female Characters

Tell what Female Characters you liked or hated. Who you did find hot or ugly. Or who do you find interesting or helpfull.

I only liked Alex and Mallorie. The rest were all generic stereotypes. Karen was interesting i guess but she was a c*nt.

• Like 1

I only liked Alex and Mallorie. The rest were all generic stereotypes. Karen was interesting i guess but she was a c*nt.

No love for Kate the redhead? Sure she was a bitch that wouldn't give up her pussy but she was okay.
  • Like 1

No love for Kate the redhead? Sure she was a bitch that wouldn't give up her pussy but she was okay.

I forgot Kate, she was okay. but i dont like naivety like that.

I'd say that the female Characters in the Game, especially Kate were the more Morally Upstanding Characters in the Game.

• Like 1

The Dedito Gae

Alex?

I like Karen, she was cool, didn't see that "thing" coming, she has a nice ass in those jeans, she's hot for being a bunch of pixels.

Mallorie was cool, too bad we didn't saw much of her.

• Like 2

There is no doubt that IV had the strongest female characters in the series. The rest in the series were simply a side show for a while. IV's females played stronger roles than females in the series ever had before. Kate, Karen, Mallorie, Elizabeta; they all played crucial parts in the story. This was a great move for Rockstar. While V didn't have strong female roles, we still saw more of them than we had before IV. Once again, while not strong characters in themselves for the most part, Amanda and Patrica played important roles in the story. The more prominent presence of females in the stories definitely show us sides of the protagonists that we wouldn't normally see.

Elizabeta and Karen

Alex?

I like Karen, she was cool, didn't see that "thing" coming, she has a nice ass in those jeans, she's hot for being a bunch of pixels.

She's one of the available girlfriends.

Karen was a nosy uptight bitch in IV. she sucked.

The only one I hate is Michelle/Karen...My favorite is Ashley due to fetish related reasons...

My favorite is Ashley due to fetish related reasons...

I would f*ck Ashley

I'd let her f*ck me...
  • Like 1

My favorite is Ashley due to fetish related reasons...

I would f*ck Ashley

I'd let her f*ck me...

wat

de

fuk

Did i just read

• Like 6

slimeball supreme

The rest were all generic stereotypes.

S-S-Stereotypes?

I'm not sure you're correct there pal. If you're gonna say anything about stereotypes, V's your man.

As far as I can tell, some really interesting characters were female. Elizabeta, That Drug Mule, Luis' mom, Ashley, Niko's girlfriends - they were all important characters that didn't seem to stereotypical to me.

• Like 2

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

S-S-Stereotypes?

I'm not sure you're correct there pal. If you're gonna say anything about stereotypes, V's your man.

As far as I can tell, some really interesting characters were female. Elizabeta, That Drug Mule, Luis' mom, Ashley, Niko's girlfriends - they were all important characters that didn't seem to stereotypical to me.

Niko's girlfriends were stereotypical as f*ck. Carmen who was the dumb whore who only cared about looking good, having fake tits and living like a rich celebrity. Or Kiki who was this total naive clingy vegan girl from a wealthy background.

Even Alex was stereotypical, But i found her interesting at least. Liz was unique in a way, alright. Luis's Mom was a stuck up bitch. and the drug mule just didnt get enough character time for her to be defined.

Ashley was just a weak coke addict who never kept on her promises. TBOGT had its share of that too. GTA always goes for mainstream stereotypes, male or female.

Edited by Majestic81

Alex?

She's one of the available girlfriends.

Karen was a nosy uptight bitch in IV. she sucked.

To be fair to Karen, she was largely forced to be nosy by Forces out of her control.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Karen was a total bitch, why the f*ck didn't Rockstar give us a choice to kill her in V? sh*t. I liked some girls in IV, in particular the rest of Niko's girlfriends, Mallorie, Daisy Cash-Cooze, Joni, Monique...

• Like 1

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

Karen was a total bitch, why the f*ck didn't Rockstar give us a choice to kill her in V? sh*t.

I wish she didn't run away in that SP Mission.

• Like 2

slimeball supreme

S-S-Stereotypes?

Niko's girlfriends were stereotypical as f*ck. Carmen who was the dumb whore who only cared about looking good, having fake tits and living like a rich celebrity. Or Kiki who was this total naive clingy vegan girl from a wealthy background.

Even Alex was stereotypical, But i found her interesting at least. Liz was unique in a way, alright. Luis's Mom was a stuck up bitch. and the drug mule just didnt get enough character time for her to be defined.

Ashley was just a weak coke addict who never kept on her promises. TBOGT had its share of that too. GTA always goes for mainstream stereotypes, male or female.

I never said anything about how much you like them. That's up to you. You can like or dislike Luis' mom, but I can agree the Drug Mule didn't get that fleshed out.

The only stereotypes where TWO out of the five girls we can date. Kiki wasn't a Vegan, she was a lawyer with a need for a long term relationship and a criminal fetish. Did you even date Kiki? And how the f*ck is Ashley a stereotype? Because she was addicted to meth? That's not a stereotype. And which ones in tabogtuh? I'm sure there were a few, but I don't know.

The thing is, even if there are a f*ckton of stereotypes in both games, I'm not complaining. In a good satire you might need a few stereotypes.

• Like 2

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Xing of Virtue

Karen was a total bitch, why the f*ck didn't Rockstar give us a choice to kill her in V? sh*t. I liked some girls in IV, in particular the rest of Niko's girlfriends, Mallorie, Daisy Cash-Cooze, Joni, Monique...

Hey! She has a clear conscious.

wat?

wat?

I have a feeling that Xing is Quoting the Game, without using Quotation Marks.

• Like 1

Oh. I misunderstood because of the "consious", like an improper form or something. Welp.

Is it me or does Michelle have a big ass head? Also that chick Sharon and Jonelle(from TBOGT) I think is called they're both pretty hot. Carmen's voice actress is fine as fuark. The most interesting one was probably Alex cuz of her blogs. Kate was a bitch I hated her..

Also the chick that totals Johnny's bike in Shifting Weight is worth a mention

Edited by Johnny Spaz