2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Your greatest vehicular kill

Potato Bean

What is the greatest/best vehicular kill you've ever gotten? It could be hitting a ramp and landing on someone, ghost riding a car into them, or whatever. Here is mine:

Please post clips if you have them!

VanessaMagick

Chopped a random player's head off while flying a plane upside down across the desert before immediately crashing into a pole and dying myself.

Shadowfennekin

I was racing down the street, there was a slight downward slope on that road and my T20 decided to keep flying instead of staying on the road. I flew through the air about 20 feet hitting a guy who just peeked out to shoot from his parked car. He died and I landed, getting away safely.

He never did try to get a revenge kill. :p

• Like 2

I was racing down the street, there was a slight downward slope on that road and my T20 decided to keep flying instead of staying on the road. I flew through the air about 20 feet hitting a guy who just peeked out to shoot from his parked car. He died and I landed, getting away safely.

He never did try to get a revenge kill. :p

I laughed just picturing that scenario in my head. If that happened to me I'd probably leave the session.

Was rolling down Mt. Chilliad in a Hauler with a trailer (yes, I was a little bored). Luckily I ended up not blowing up the Hauler but the tanker trailer was gone for. Anyway theres me rolling down Chilliad and just my luck I'm towards a shootout between four players. I uncontrollably approach two of them and flatten them. Suprised they didn't even realise I was coming. Best thing of all? I landed the right way up and just drove off :lol:

Misanthrope Z

my two best

1: during a race that had a lot of ramps, immediately after we jumped the first ramp, the nose of my car was right under the back of the guy in front of me. so i tilted my car back, making the nose bump into him, which flipped his car upside down. as we land, the back wheels of my car gracefully contact the ground, while his car slams the concrete on it's roof and explodes

2: was chasing some random in free roam with my insurgent, since he thought it'd be a good idea to speed passed me and shoot at me. i spent a good 10 minutes tailgating him, before we ended up speeding up supply street with him suddenly hitting the brakes, thinking he'll pull a quick U-turn to get away from me. instead, i slam into the side of his car, send him flying over some guard rails and into the roof of a small building that was nearby. guy's car exploded instantly :beerhat:

DaGooseInDaHoose

Rammed a biker head on while hauling ass down the free way last night. Wasn't pretty or impressive in the least but was particularly brutal

I tried to chop someone in passive mode with my Savage. I accidentally hit a lamp post and the Savage did a barrel roll and chopped the guy.

I wish I was on PS4 so I could have a clip of it tho.

Edited by zSaintX

You can't as passive mode works different on PS4.

Edited by Verstappen

Blew six guys up in a 6 wheel dubsta by rammimg them into a gas statio with my insurgent

I did something similar the other day, but it was only one guy and he was in the armored SWAT van. Surprisingly the insurgent is WAY heavier, so I pushed him down the street and straight into a gas pump.

Here's another one of my kills. Honestly I hit this guy so hard, he probably got a concussion in real life.

Well, it wasn't a player kill, but I guess it counts anyway.

I was in a Patriot that I stole from the road, and I was ramping up the half-pipe in Grove Street. As I jump high into the air, I do an 180° turn (yes in the air) then land the back of my Patriot on top of a moving FQ2 on the street and blow it up...

And I survived surprisingly. The Patriot was only smoking.

wavingmountains.gif

Chopped a random player's head off while flying a plane upside down across the desert before immediately crashing into a pole and dying myself.

u mean like this

1g9i9HO.pngRuN6laz.png

currently in training , hence why i'm using content creator

1. I flew my Besra at a guy in a Lazer and ended up in a proper dogfight. I eventually managed to cut inside his turn, bumping him off course and into a building where he exploded. Meanwhile, I survived, and the engine on my Besra wasn't even smoking.

2. I drove my tank into the airport and took the Titan that spawns there, intending to let it despawn to call in something else. A guy followed me to the airport and took the tank after I left. Being the days before pegasus vehicles despawned when stolen and when the Homing Launcher did not exist, I promptly turned the Titan around, and crashed it straight into the guy in the tank as he was exposed on the runway, killing us both in a massive explosion.

3. I guy in a jet started chasing me in a Titan, so I turned about and dove down on him at speed, somehow managing to hit him and destroy his jet while the Titan lasted just long enough for me to bail out.

4. A friend and I were having an impromptu deathmatch. When he took cover, I wired a sticky bomb to a car, drove it towards him at full speed, bailed out, then detonated it as it flew past his location.

-a friend was pissed off for some reason and started repeatedly killing me so i just flew around him in a titan, he kept sniping the engines and one of them cut out so i flew low to the ground, tilted the plane so the wing was close to the ground and the propellor killed him, funny enough he left after that and all the engines died on the titan,

-was flying a cargobob and had just randomly picked up a passing journey when the same friend mentioned previously tried to blow me up by flying his titan into me, i managed to lift just enough to miss him and dropped the journey onto the titan as it flew underneath, making it crash

Nothing spectacular but i was pretty proud of managing them xD

thedeephouser

I was flying to the Merriweather dock in a Maverick to pick up a Buzzard. In comes a Hydra that follows me and closes in. I have no time to get the Buzzard and fly into the warehouse, on the submarine side. Just after passing through the entrance, I flew up to hide ride behind the top outer facing wall, where that little flat area is, but didn't fly up there to land.

I was going to wait this guy out, and then he came creeping in the entrance directly below me, so I just killed the engine, fell on top of him and pushed him into the water. With a full right trigger, I was able to avoid dropping the Maverick in. His Hydra sank to the bottom.

Blew over and got the Buzzard and then killed the dude that came after me.

Once I was being chased by a jet while in a Cargobob, so I bailed out, and the empty Cargobob actually landed on the jet as it flew by. I got the kill and landed safely on the construction site. It's a shame I'm on 360 really, would be great to record stuff like that.

KashKashMania

Flying down Alta street (or one of those streets right in there) from Davis in my Exemplar getting ready to go under the overpass

Hit the back of an NPC car just as they start driving

NPC car slams into another player on a Faggio sends them flying into one of the posts holding up the overpass right there

Instant kill.

I was laughing so hard i felt bad for the kid but he just asked "What happened?" and i had to try and explain it to him through laughter and tears. I was on PS3 at the time so i didn't grab a clip.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing special but after I had a dogfight with this guy and shot out his tail, he bailed. I caught him with the nose of my hydra and skewered him hahaha. Or when I jumped out of a rotorblade-less heli and it landed on somebody.

I tried to chop someone in passive mode with my Savage. I accidentally hit a lamp post and the Savage did a barrel roll and chopped the guy.

If you were on PS4 it wouldn't have worked. On PS4, when you go into passive, your character turns transparent and people can't touch you whatsoever.

If you were on PS4 it wouldn't have worked. On PS4, when you go into passive, your character turns transparent and people can't touch you whatsoever.Unless they drive a car really fast, bail right before they hit you, causing the car to now become a physical object and ram into your character, killing them with a high amount of impact from an avoidable death IF one pays attention to his surroundings while in passive mode on NG consoles.