Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,133 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DontSpankMaBitchUp

How many people have you wasted in Vice City?

DontSpankMaBitchUp

I'll post the pic in a bit but from my game save back in 2002 up to now, I've killed a total of 3,500,554 people in Vice City. It's under my Stats in the Pause Menu.

How many people have you wasted?

A8ul99

More than 350 people

Edited by A8ul99

Twin Turbo

Enough that it's a wonder why there are still people walking the streets in Vice City. I'll have to play the good old VC soon and see just how many people were unfortunate to come across me when I wasn't cruising around listening to the legendary soundtrack.

inb4 that one dickhead with a false sense of accomplishment that manages to work the fact that he/she managed to do a 100% save with all unique vehicles into every conversation posts here

Big_Smiley

On the mobile version i have 4206 people wasted. On the PC version i have over 2 million. Lol 3,500,554 people killed? That's a lot. Nice one! Like Twin Turbo said how do NPC's keep spwaning? :lol: What's your criminal ranking? Mines Butcher (I think) I'll have to make sure later when i have a chance to play VC.

DontSpankMaBitchUp

Lol 3,500,554 people killed? That's a lot. Nice one!

Yes. I've been playing on this one game save since 2002 on my Memory Card.

Big_Smiley

Lol 3,500,554 people killed? That's a lot. Nice one!

Yes. I've been playing on this one game save since 2002 on my Memory Card.

Danm since 2002? That's the good thing about memory cards. I had so many save files for VC on my PC that i lost my original save file from a long time ago. Probably around 2006 through 2007. So i made a brand new one back in 2012 and deleted my old ones i didn't need. Edited by GTA_The_Series

Inadequate
Millions and millions through the PS2 version, Xbox and PC versions. :pp

Mobile version sucks in my opinion.

Edited by inadequate

The Deadite

inb4 that one dickhead with a false sense of accomplishment that manages to work the fact that he/she managed to do a 100% save with all unique vehicles into every conversation posts here

You seem jealous.

Nico

^Why he would be jealous?

Collecting "special vehicles" is just a time waster. Bunch of cars you'll left in your garages to never pick them again.

Finishing the game 100% is satisfactory enough for me.

gtafan2u

After completing the Vice City 100% in my stats I can see that I had killed 12,57,86,643 peds and destroyed 78,43,234 vechiles. That`s because most of the times I takes a gun makes it infinite ammo enabled and kills everyone near by me including vechiles. Even most of the times I too uses my "Sonic Boom Hotspot" and "Tommy The Haunted" CLEO script to kill a mass number of peds.

Edited by gtafan2u

BlackSnow176

Is it weird that I avoid killing pedestrians, and reload my previous save game everytime I accidentally run someone innocent over (in any GTA)? Though I have no problem beating them up, shooting them in the leg or popping their tires if they're annoying me. After all, GTA protagonists in real life would never kill an innocent person anyway, apart from maybe Trevor.

My kill count is probably not that high, apart from law enforcements and gang members. I don't have a complete save right now to say the exact number. :catloaf:

Edited by BlackSnow176

gtafan2u

Is it weird that I avoid killing pedestrians, and reload my previous save game everytime I accidentally run someone innocent over (in any GTA)?

Yes, it is weird but it is nice that you cares for the life of even virtual peds.

Sebizzar

Is it weird that I avoid killing pedestrians, and reload my previous save game everytime I accidentally run someone innocent over (in any GTA)? Though I have no problem beating them up, shooting them in the leg or popping their tires if they're annoying me. After all, GTA protagonists in real life would never kill an innocent person anyway, apart from maybe Trevor.

My kill count is probably not that high, apart from law enforcements and gang members. I don't have a complete save right now to say the exact number. :catloaf:

Lol, I used to be like this too for many many years, if it was a game I'd plan to save on later, I had to keep a "clean" record so to speak xD

In general, I have probably killed over a million peds just from random playing, but since I never save those I wouldn't know the exact number :(

DoctorMike

I played VC since 2007 till 2012 and i killed around 4 million kills i guess

GamesBoy316

I played Vice City for a long time so I don't know the actual total. If I had to guess, it's definitely in the thousands at least.

Edited by GamesBoy316

Absar J Khan

I am playing it for six years,I have wasted 1 thousand,Cuz i dont play it long time

PhillBellic

I don't go on Killing Sprees. I don't feel it gains you anything.

Lethal Vaccine

There is a "People You've Wasted" Stat in the Pause Menu. No need to guess. Load a Save and check...

Any given 100% Save is around 2,000-3,000 and that's without trying. 20 Rampages + 88 Missions. It's easy to get several thousand Kills. That is, if you finish the game...

Spuds725

Just noticed this thread- I am one of only a handful of people to reach the GodFather Criminal ranking in GTA VC-- I did his mainly through killing sprees, although quite a bit doing vigilante (Brown Thunder)--- It takes an insane amount of time to accumulated large amounts of kills and you have to be methodical about it-- random killing will not net you a vast amount of kills-- about the highest rate of kills I ever achieved was about 5000 to 6000 per hour (about 85 to 100 per minute).... to accumulate 1 million kills at my rate would take you around 200 hours of playtime. Most people do not have the patience to do this as frankly it gets very boring when you find a methodical method. Non methodical methods will NOT yield you alot of kills since the kill rate is very dependant upon your peds spawn rate.

My point is-- anyone claiming to have a million or more kills is likely full of crap-- I say this as a realist---

If anyone wants to prove their kill amount-- feel free, however a screen shot of your statistics is NOT proof-- as this can easily be edited.

Spuds' killing total 439,085-- https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/vice-city-record-book-v3-0.27116/

The only person I know with over 1,000,000 kills was this member (Formerly MC_320)-- http://gtaforums.com/user/147553-mc/

Who discovered a way to get a NPC to die and respawn at a rate nearly as fast as the fire rate of the minigun--- This resulted in an insane killing rate-- I got them to share the method with me so I could verify this (i achieved a kill rate of 60,000 per hour) and I swore I would never reveal the method without their permission--- I was able to verify the method on my PS2-- and I have no doubt he achieved his claim of over 5 million kills...

Dream-_-Traveler

I only reach around 1000+ kills by the end of each game.

With vc being my least favorite so I only had around 500 or so kills by the time i beat it on the ps2. Im currently doing a 100% save on ps4 so ill come back and update when im finished . :)

Vanzant

Just noticed this thread- I am one of only a handful of people to reach the GodFather Criminal ranking in GTA VC-- I did his mainly through killing sprees, although quite a bit doing vigilante (Brown Thunder)--- It takes an insane amount of time to accumulated large amounts of kills and you have to be methodical about it-- random killing will not net you a vast amount of kills-- about the highest rate of kills I ever achieved was about 5000 to 6000 per hour (about 85 to 100 per minute).... to accumulate 1 million kills at my rate would take you around 200 hours of playtime. Most people do not have the patience to do this as frankly it gets very boring when you find a methodical method. Non methodical methods will NOT yield you alot of kills since the kill rate is very dependant upon your peds spawn rate.

My point is-- anyone claiming to have a million or more kills is likely full of crap-- I say this as a realist---

If anyone wants to prove their kill amount-- feel free, however a screen shot of your statistics is NOT proof-- as this can easily be edited.

Spuds' killing total 439,085-- https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/vice-city-record-book-v3-0.27116/

The only person I know with over 1,000,000 kills was this member (Formerly MC_320)-- http://gtaforums.com/user/147553-mc/

Who discovered a way to get a NPC to die and respawn at a rate nearly as fast as the fire rate of the minigun--- This resulted in an insane killing rate-- I got them to share the method with me so I could verify this (i achieved a kill rate of 60,000 per hour) and I swore I would never reveal the method without their permission--- I was able to verify the method on my PS2-- and I have no doubt he achieved his claim of over 5 million kills...

Is that your video and your voice? LOL That was rich!

My Kill count is 34,890 mostly brown thunder doomsday style playing. That's my PS2 score, my Xbox copy might be higher but I'm too tied up to hook that up to find out.

Spuds725

Is that your video and your voice? LOL That was rich!

My Kill count is 34,890 mostly brown thunder doomsday style playing. That's my PS2 score, my Xbox copy might be higher but I'm too tied up to hook that up to find out.

Nope-- that was MC_320 who discoverd a kill rate method of 60,000 per hour (that I was able to verify)-- I hope some day he decides to share.

CarlsonRe

Over 9 thousand million billion trillion gazillion infinite!

That barely made sense did it?

j7n

I've wasted "only" about 11,000 people, out of which 2400 are gang members, 3000 criminals, and 3400 criminals on Vigilante mission. I have no idea how the last two add up. My most hated gang is Haitans, and after them it's probably the Military by my estimate cos I like to troll the army base.

I only did the killing cos I wanted to get out of "Butcher" rating, because I hated that title and also suspected that my game was bugged, because of some misinformation on the web about criminal rating levels. I would have stopped playing at a rating of about 12000 otherwise (and however many kills it corresponds to). I may become an Assassin after a few more vigilante missions later, but I'm done killing for now.

I don't think it makes sense that a crime boss needs to have so many kills. Who's gonna pay him protection money and buy his yay if they're all dead...

G.T.

Over a million of people in the game.

GTAUrbanCamping

Not sure. Im too busy running over parking meters for money.

Edited by GTAUrbanCamping

Penguin Bob

I have wasted 3081 people. I know, that's weak.

Evil empire

65 084 persons including 29 089 criminals and 24 684 criminals.

Edited by Evil empire

Tommy1233

I have killed 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

00000000000009999888777666555443332211 peoples