3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

FlexPiTo

-Owning more than 1 of same vehicle- question

FlexPiTo

I have a simple question for those that own more than 1 of the same vehicle. Does the Mechanic or Heist Vehicle Selection differentiate between multiple vehicles that are the same?

For example: Say you own 2 Armored Kurumas, A blue one and a red one in the same garage. In the heist vehicle selection, does it just say Kuruma (Armored) for both? If so, is there a way to edit that so you know which one to select?

AwesomO4000

I have a simple question for those that own more than 1 of the same vehicle. Does the Mechanic or Heist Vehicle Selection differentiate between multiple vehicles that are the same? No.

For example: Say you own 2 Armored Kurumas, A blue one and a red one in the same garage. In the heist vehicle selection, does it just say Kuruma (Armored) for both? Yes. If so, is there a way to edit that so you know which one to select? No.

/Thread

Edited by Awesom-0

FlexPiTo

I have a simple question for those that own more than 1 of the same vehicle. Does the Mechanic or Heist Vehicle Selection differentiate between multiple vehicles that are the same? No.

For example: Say you own 2 Armored Kurumas, A blue one and a red one in the same garage. In the heist vehicle selection, does it just say Kuruma (Armored) for both? Yes. If so, is there a way to edit that so you know which one to select? No.

/Thread

Thanks 👍

badmoon

<snip> If so, is there a way to edit that so you know which one to select?

Sort of... Just store the blue one in the garage's first slot and the red one in the last slot. That way you always know that the blue one is first in the mechanic's selection list.

JohnDoe7125539271

I have a simple question for those that own more than 1 of the same vehicle. Does the Mechanic or Heist Vehicle Selection differentiate between multiple vehicles that are the same?

For example: Say you own 2 Armored Kurumas, A blue one and a red one in the same garage. In the heist vehicle selection, does it just say Kuruma (Armored) for both? If so, is there a way to edit that so you know which one to select?

You can either place them in different garages, or just remember which spot you've picked for the certain car. I had two Mesa's, and i knew the first one was one was the caged Mesa & the 2nd one the regular. If you own two different versions of the same car, the game tells you though. As it does with the Banshee & Banshee Cabrio.

Shadowfennekin

Actually, if you have one of your Kurumas already out you can figure out which one is first on the list and which one is second.

Note: I only own ONE Kuruma, I have two Insurgents

TheKingChivas

When you call your mechanic or get a car during a heist, your vehicles are listed in the order you placed them in your garage. All you need to know is what vehicle is in what spot. It's not that tough. It's a little trickier if you have the same vehicle in two different garages. Each vehicle after the first will have a (#) after it. I recommend taking out one of the vehicles at a time when your vehicle really doesn't matter and seeing which one you get. Whatever one you get will always be the one for that slot as long as you don't change their location.

rapidwiz

Ignore the first twit response ..

It says Armoured Kuruma (1) or (2), so you can tell. Unfortunately it won't tell you which is which when you selecting from heist other than a number behind it. You get to know which one is which.

Funny enough it sometimes switches them up .. meaning your first kuruma becomes #2 ..

As someone mentioned, keep them in a different garage so you ono which one you ask the mechanic to bring. I have two sets of insurgents and kurumas and I leave one set in the PS garage next to the bikes.

It's useful have two of a particular car, because of some idiot blows it up, you have a backup and don't have to worry about calling the insurance.

Edited by rapidwiz

FlexPiTo

I have two sets of insurgents and kurumas and I leave one set in the PS garage next to the bikes.

This is exactly why I'm considering buying a 2nd kuruma. :)