Jump to content
GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Damn modders


BEASTCFC

Recommended Posts

Question to all you modders. WHY DAFUQ DO YOU MOD. Why can't you play the game normally. I have been stuck with a rainbow penis dildo over me for 2 weekes and its not going away. You are the reason thus game is going downhill, seriously f*ck every single modders out there.

Rant over

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wtf? doesnt go when you close the game and open again? its impossible...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Retired Mafia
Edited by Retired Mafia
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crunch McThornbody

"stuck with a rainbow penis dildo"

 

I've seen some weird sh*t in GTA and normally I take people's word when they say they saw XYZ or XYZ happened, but this time I want proof!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is pure bitch and moan, whether it be a rant or not. On current gen the game isn't going down hill. Think its time you upgraded, OP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I find it funny as long as they don't use their powers to kill people repeatedly.

 

I was in a lobby the other day with a kid, must have been around 10 or 11, who kept yelling "I'M A CHRISTMAS TREE! LOOK AT ME! THEY TURNED ME INTO A CHRISTMAS TREE!"

 

I got a laugh out of that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

heh-heh, gay !

ok nothing wrong with being gay but hey, let me gues.....pc player ? :)

1GPM69f.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is pure bitch and moan, whether it be a rant or not. On current gen the game isn't going down hill. Think its time you upgraded, OP.

 

What if OP couldn't afford it?

 

Some people don't wanna fork over $460 for a game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

This is pure bitch and moan, whether it be a rant or not. On current gen the game isn't going down hill. Think its time you upgraded, OP.

What if OP couldn't afford it?

 

Some people don't wanna fork over $460 for a game

True. I guess invite only sessions are the solution then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

B & M

 

OT : So we can have fun?

For "So we can have fun", read "So we can do whatever we want to do and fudge the consequences to anybody else"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

Avoid public lobbies or go to next gen is the only way to avoid these sum bit¢hes.I got dumped in a public lobby the other day and was blown up inside my garage by a modder. Just little lazy punks with nothing better to do I guess.

Edited by jerryinohio78
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

B & M

 

OT : So we can have fun?

For "So we can have fun", read "So we can do whatever we want to do and fudge the consequences to anybody else"

 

 

Not quite.

 

If I were a modder,I would money drop for everyone in any lobby,and become different NPC models while spawning rare cars.

 

Not all modders are blow everyone up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been stuck with a rainbow penis dildo over me for 2 weekes and its not going away.

 

iggrcp.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Misanthrope Z

 

 

B & M

 

OT : So we can have fun?

For "So we can have fun", read "So we can do whatever we want to do and fudge the consequences to anybody else"

 

 

Not quite.

 

If I were a modder,I would money drop for everyone in any lobby,and become different NPC models while spawning rare cars.

 

Not all modders are blow everyone up.

 

sadly, most are

 

of the ones i've run into, 20% were actually cool, the other 80% were likely using modded PS3s to compensate for getting erectile dysfunction at an early age.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been stuck with a rainbow penis dildo over me for 2 weekes and its not going away.

 

Modders can't do that,you are lying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

please for the love of god post a picture so us fellow forum members can laugh our asses off, either through snapmatic or through your sh*tty cell phone. please i want to laugh at a rainbow cock attached to your victimized character

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.