3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

PS4: Godmoder USMC-M416 Reported by StickyBombNoobs (me) - Video

houstoneagle

houstoneagle

On the PS4: USMC-M416 is in Godmode with a bounty on his head, riding on a motorcycle. He does not die despite numerous cars sending his body flying. He does not die no matter how many MG rounds I pump into his body and head. But he is shooting off rounds so clearly he is not in passive. This is the first godmoder I have encountered in PS4, and I hope it is the last. I have reported him to <script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> The first crewmate I run into and he is a godmoder. Sheesh.

• Like 4

it won't be the last by any means at least until Rockstar is able to comprehend that god mode has made it's way to next gen via two exploits. They are everywhere now.

Earlier tonight I reported two players who were in it, and have seen countless others using god mode as well. The first time I played after upgrading to PS4 back I came across two players using two different variants of one of the exploits -one showed up as transparent (as if he was in passive mode), so absolutely nothing could be done to him, and other showed up as solid, and 8 months later that exploit has not been patched, and neither has the one that came about with the disaster known as the Heists Update/Patch

• Like 3

TheNarrative

I applaud you

Edited by Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Like 2

Tell Rockstar, not us.

• Like 1

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

In that video, i see a God Mode cheater VS an Auto aimer.. I wish more auto aimers would do what you did at the end of that video, that was the best part. :D

darkgreenmeme

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

In that video, i see a God Mode cheater VS an Auto aimer.. I wish more auto aimers would do what you did at the end of that video, that was the best part. :D

If you are complaining about auto aim, you do know you can start a session without auto aim, rather than complaining about players using auto aim on an auto aim enabled session.

• Like 3

darkgreenmeme

This is the first godmoder I have encountered in PS4, and I hope it is the last. odmoder. Sheesh.

It may not be a mod, but a glitch/exploit. Just report them for game exploits, and they will eventually be put on the cheater server, where it must be loads of fun to play God Mode against each other.

The modders were more prevelant before the IGG updates came out (on PS4) I ran into a gang of them once.

You can usually spot cheaters in your session by looking at K/D ratios. Anything over 5.0 is probably not legitimate.

Lord_Smasherton

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

Nice batch of irrelevance.

Also an issue that is comically easily to avoid by you.

• Like 2

Yo OP,don't ya think that you should inform R* about the godmode stuff rather than us?

Edited by Arachne

Well done OP hopefully that will be one less cheating scumbag ruining a good game. If rockstar had the same opinion of cheaters maybe we could really get somewhere. Instead they dedicate servers specifically for cheaters.

There needs to be a zero tolerance attitude towards cheating. You get caught cheating and your perma banned, end of. Maybe people would think twice before doing it then

Edited by ~Tiger~
Removed quote
  • Like 2

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

How do you avoid auto aim? When it exists even in free aim as free aim assisted aim.

Im just giving this topic a dose of a reality check.

Sure.. god mode is cheating.. but so is auto aim. So watching an auto aimer complain about a god mod player is what I find funny.

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

If you are complaining about auto aim, you do know you can start a session without auto aim, rather than complaining about players using auto aim on an auto aim enabled session.

....Yes i can play in free aim... Where most of the players are cheating and using auto aim. Its just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRREEEAAAT!

ThaSouljaCity

^ Ewww, a free-aim elitist

On topic - my crew land I had battle with these dudes before, honestly can't say that I'm surprised to see godmode on the PS4 so soon

Edited by Zeuez
  • Like 1

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

GTA is not a first person shooter.

Auto Aim has been a staple in GTA for a long long time.

Just because you use free-aim doesn't make you an expert or a "pro" at GTA.

So the fact you are so elitist about it just makes you pathetic tbh

Edited by Obviously

TacoSmuggler

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

Auto-aim is an intended game mechanic, that also works as intended. But thanks for the completely irrelevant post, I would normally assume it's a poor attempt at trolling, but the worst part is I know you're serious.

• Like 3

houstoneagle

This is the first godmoder I have encountered in PS4, and I hope it is the last. odmoder. Sheesh.

It may not be a mod, but a glitch/exploit. Just report them for game exploits, and they will eventually be put on the cheater server, where it must be loads of fun to play God Mode against each other.

The modders were more prevelant before the IGG updates came out (on PS4) I ran into a gang of them once.

You can usually spot cheaters in your session by looking at K/D ratios. Anything over 5.0 is probably not legitimate.

Interesting, a glitch/exploit, you think? That's one helluva exploit then. I hope they fix that.

I just switched from the 360 to the PS4 a month or two ago, so that's why I never ran into one until now.

I have been striving since early 2014 to get my KDR up and I finally hit what I am considering my ultimate milestone, after which I will simply be on maintain mode--KDR 5.00. I expect it to creep up ever so slightly over the coming months, but no way it ever hits 5.5 let alone 6, not unless I play until 2019. I hate cheaters with a passion, so it wasn't cheating. And I suck at jets so I wasn't jet-griefing. Primarily buzzard griefing and causing problems for the squeakers at the airport, which on old gen you can blast the civilian aircraft out of the sky. But I'm finding ways to use the changes of the next gen to my advantage, such as flying passive in my buzzard until I time the countdown perfectly to blast my target and go back into passive. I think next gen should make players in vehicles passive only if they have never done an aggressive act during the entire session. But until they change it to the way I want, I'm going to use it to overcome my lack of kills from the changes in other respects.

Yo OP,don't ya think that you should inform R* about the godmode stuff rather than us?

I most definitely made it my mission in life as soon as that happened to me to drop everything, edit the video to show him at the start killing someone so you can see his gamertag clearly from the start, then send the link to rockstar. Banhammer is reviewing it and I'm waiting to hear what was done. Can someone look him up and let me know if they see anything that leads us to believe he is no longer online or something? That would be super awesome.

Edited by houstoneagle

Lord_Smasherton

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

How do you avoid auto aim? When it exists even in free aim as free aim assisted aim.

Im just giving this topic a dose of a reality check.

Sure.. god mode is cheating.. but so is auto aim. So watching an auto aimer complain about a god mod player is what I find funny.

lol..

Cheaters are cheaters

....Yes i can play in free aim... Where most of the players are cheating and using auto aim. Its just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRREEEAAAT!

That's fine, and something you should have made clear on your first post. Because it was vague enough to indicate that you believe general use of auto aim is cheating, when it's obviously not on auto aim servers.

Auto aim in free aim servers? Absolute bullsh*t, and I stand by you being pissed off in that regard.

its no tv sketch

Auto aim in free aim servers? Absolute bullsh*t, and I stand by you being pissed off in that regard.

Assisted free aimers & actual free aimers are on same lobbies in the current gen. Which isn't nice.

For the 8 billionth time, report them to R* ;fame-or-shaming them here won't do a thing.

/rant

Edited by Winning001

^ Ewww, a free-aim elitist

On topic - my crew land I had battle with these dudes before, honestly can't say that I'm surprised to see godmode on the PS4 so soon

this is how G's act , my words actually true he's just look like trevor

from what i see , he's a player who loves skill ( i.e arguing armo-kuruma , campers , passive mode abuse , etc ) . this is what happen when skill-types enter the fray

houstoneagle

For the 8 billionth time, report them to R* ;fame-or-shaming them here won't do a thing.

/rant

next time read the opening post before ranting and maybe you wouldnt have to say it 8 billion times

Edited by houstoneagle

/rant

We are a community all here because of our liking of gta. Individually we may not be able to do much, but as a community maybe we can. If we just sit back and accept cheating it will only get worse. OP should be credited for doing what he can to make the game we all enjoy a better place. There is no place for cheaters, should all be permabanned.

• Like 1

houstoneagle

/rant

We are a community all here because of our liking of gta. Individually we may not be able to do much, but as a community maybe we can. If we just sit back and accept cheating it will only get worse. OP should be credited for doing what he can to make the game we all enjoy a better place. There is no place for cheaters, should all be permabanned.

Part of the problem is Rockstar's refusal to acknowledge whether a video submission resulted in banning. My theory is that they don't ban. But in case I'm wrong, I send videos anyway.

Edited by houstoneagle