How many times have people played the story mode?

lysander

Menstrual Deranged

I always feel like I should but I never do. I think I did 1 mission on the first dude and that's it. Embarrassed. All I play is GTAO. And I've never played any of the GTA games.

CNqtqhc.png

Can someone explain to me how you can play story mode again?

This stumped me at first as I assumed there would be a new game option when you started the game up but there isn't. You have to load story mode which will load your current save. Then go into the pause menu, click on the Game tab, then click on new game. This will start a brand new campaign, once you play the prologue it will ask you whether to save in the auto save slot which I did, then once I did the first Franklin mission I did a save in the Safe House and selected a new game save slot. You can have up to 15 saves :)

Not quite sure if I should start a new playthrough. I have a itch that tells me I'm missed some minor details.

First time I ve played it 2 days after being released took me 36 hours realtime to finish all missions.

Then of course we were having GTA V parties, so me and a bunch of friends switched controllers for each mission. It was a groupthing. Lots of pizza and beer :D

Then I got another PS 3 and well I love GTA, so I did it again... :D

sammystarock

Played it once. Wanted to replay it to pick another option at the end... But I couldn't bear it.
I'll probably go through the whole thing sometime though. It's a shame for such a beautiful game to be that mediocre.

TempletonFerrariIII

Like 6 or 7, but only once to 100% because it is so painful to collect everything but its also the one i frequently play because i got $2.1 billion per character

Twice

And it's odd, because with the old GTAs I've beaten them all like over 20+ times each, and GTA 4 like 8 times.

GTA 5 holds my personal record for "Least Times Beaten". Says a lot about the game. Feels lacking in the warmth department unlike the older GTAs. 5 felt really wide open, free, but empty at the same time.

I restart the game everytime I get it to 80%.

I have beaten it(To 80%):

7 Times on the Xbox 360

1 Time on the PlayStation 3

3 Times on the Xbox One

0 Times on PlayStation 4

2 Times on PC

DetectivePhelps

10 times as of now on Xb1.

Currently on a mission ( Fresh meat ). Staying away from 100 % & enjoy the 2.1 Billions when it's done. Lots of places I find new.