Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,992 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DentureDynamite

List of ongoing bugs needing to be fixed

jpm1

never saw this. you have a fireworks portable launcher in weapons

Lost_Warrior

There are some placeable ones but the option to see them in your inventory appears to be gone

TheSadisticOwl

Video editor bug. If a car window is smashed and it gets recorded, the window will keep breaking over and over in the recorded footage each time a new clip starts.

jpm1

i'm experiencing lot of bugs in businesses right now

- bunker: if you restart game the research project changes

- bunker: i have my team assigned to research only, and for some reason now the weapons forgery have restarted too

- not sure it's a bug, but just bought a new fake papers forgery in Paleto. didn't even get my 1st production that i got raided by police

i'm not sure but i'm wondering if R* is not under a hacking attack right now. because lot of weird things are happening since last bans wave

jpm1

not sure if that thread is still updated. if not pls let me know so i can save my time

gunrunning cap not showing properly in heists menu

mx6YxFE.jpg

3lyZbrB.jpg

weird things are happening in the korean corner

RpNotBC.jpg

floating objects

HlGMIx0.jpg

5lfCny2.jpg

Nahuel3d

I found one for the "Gamepad / Controller /Keyboard Input" section: Input Lag. I'm not sure if it also affects controllers, but when I max the distance scaling in my graphics settings I get massive Input Lag. Just a quick Google search, "GTA V PC Input Lag" will show that a lot of people are having the same problem.

BUTAKETSU

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not (I only looked at the parent post and don't recall seeing it), but textures on highways (such as lane dividers and dirt) are a few inches off the ground in relation to the road. This is specially noticeable around Fort Zancudo/Paleto Bay and other such rural areas.

tipikgamer

This is buggy

I have reported many times to RockStar but have not fixed it

Wipman

GTA5O_06.jpg

If you yse that Gas Mask (is a military GM, while the so called GM is in reality a Laboratory GM) on an outfit with any of the Heavy Tactical Vests it'll remove the HTV from the outfit so you wont wear the protection that you wanted, also, that so called Laboratory Gas Mask (that's a GM, the Laboratory one [the model] it's the other one) don't show up on heists like the Pacific Standard so the outfit that you did for have protection on hard missions will look like this once on any mission because of that wrongly named Laboratory Gas Mask:

GTA5_O_Bug.jpg

No face mask on the end and no extra protection from the HTV once on the missions.

EDIT: if you choose any helmet for an outfit it'll be removed if you die and you have to stop, go the 'M' menu and surf through various tabs to get it back; glasses, helmets, any kind of mask don't show up on animations. The half masks don't show up on the Pacific Standard heist and your helmet it's removed too and you can't put 'em on again even using the 'M' menu while you're doing that heist.

Edited by Wipman

DentureDynamite

OK; all of these that appear to be bugs have been added to the list.

My apologies for the long delay in getting this thread updated!

lastpackage

VcJywyx.png

Still no fix for this jagged edges chess sh*tshow looking like a f*cking ntsc interlancing aside from setting MSAA to x16 and enjoying ps2 framerate? That was part of the reason i threw away GTA V 2 years ago and it's still there after tenth of useless online crap updates. Hilarious.

It looks even worse with FXAA (my fav AA)

My OCD is f*cking melting.

M.K.N.

Game has severe latency issues whenever I approach a player, or if the player approaches me. Does R* even care about the PC version that's still plagued by stuttering and latency?

CartmanKusanagi

VcJywyx.png

Still no fix for this jagged edges chess sh*tshow looking like a f*cking ntsc interlancing aside from setting MSAA to x16 and enjoying ps2 framerate? That was part of the reason i threw away GTA V 2 years ago and it's still there after tenth of useless online crap updates. Hilarious.

It looks even worse with FXAA (my fav AA)

My OCD is f*cking melting.

While it does look ugly, that stipple/dither effect is there for performance reasons. All RAGE games have it from what I understand (I noticed it in a few RDR2 screenshots.) IIRC, there is a way to get rid of it in GTA IV, but apparently for V, it's baked into the game's .exe, so it would be much more difficult to remove. MSAA/DSR are the only ways to "hide" it, and even then, it's still visible at 2x.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV_PC/comments/33m7en/is_there_a_name_for_this_graphical_thing_yet/

Edited by CartmanKusanagi

lastpackage

While it does look ugly, that stipple/dither effect is there for performance reasons.

It's there because R* incompetent f*cks tried to ineffectively fool normies complaining about muh pop-in by adding poor sh*tty LOD fading instead of fixing memleaks and sh*tty streaming as whole. Fortunately now we have a way to disable it:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/847935-gta-v-dithering-and-stripple-research-and-fix/?do=findComment&comment=1070058686

Edited by lastpackage

TomilovSenya
Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if some of these were already mentioned or even fixed but anyway. The confirmed as being unfixed (as of 1.43) bugs are marked "!". I'll be updating this stuff in future. [some videos may lag by some reason.]

General

1. ! While on a freemode activity, the players' ranks from second page of Player List are being replaced with the ranks of the players from the first page. Video
  2. ! The 'Stunt Series' or the active playlist button at the Landing Page works only rarely. Video. Doesn't work when the job is hidden on the map. Screen
  3. Unable to open Interaction Menu while flying a helicopter in 1st person. Video. Seems to be fixed
  4. ! The windows of the player's Personal Vehicles sometimes disappear after being spawned on jobs. Screen
  5. Self Radio scan doesn't work when started from the Landing Page's Settings menu.
  6. Office/Yacht/Warehouse etc. radios often either turn off or play FlyLo FM.
  7. If you moor a SecuroServ Dinghy to your Yacht and then call it in somewhere else, it will be flashing and disappearing.
  8. Organizations'/MCs' names often display as 'An Organization' of 'Motorcycle Club'. The reason seems to be different game's languages.
  9. The Organization icon replaces the CEO's score while on an Organization Challenge.
  10. If phone notifications are turned off, other notifications will be colored sometimes.
  11. If you lean on the rail in a Meth Lab, you'll be able to use Snapmatic in 3rd person. Screen
  12. No footstep sound after you've exported Vehicle Cargo.
  13. The player's model is being replaced by someone other's while playing Darts at a Clubhouse.
  14. ! There is a gamepad icon wrongly displayed next to the rank of a player being kicked. Screens
  15. Sometimes unable to request the MOC while in a closed session. Screen
  16. The default bike helmet often resets.
  17. ! After opening the Weapon Workshop menu, the Heavy Sniper MK II ammo is displayed first (even though first weapon in the list is different). Video
  18. ! The 'Invite Sound' mobile phone setting resets after restarting the game.
  19. The player doesn't receive every even SecuroServ payment although the game says he does. Screen
  20. Sometimes the map exploration resets after entering Story Mode from Online. Screen
  21. Other players cannot enter the player's Anti-Aircraft Trailer even if the vehicle access setting is 'Passengers'.
  22. ! Unable to waypoint the Time Trial via Quick GPS (no waypoint appears).
  23. ! The Time Trial icon is wrong on the Job Preview screen. Screen
  24. Invisible surface. Screen
  25. Weird icons labels on some Adversary Modes. Screens
  26. Dumb Cops AI during the Bunker resupply mission (where one player's distracting them and the other is waiting on the Cops to leave so he could obtain the supplies).
  27. If you access the Weapon Wheel while in water, all selected weapons in slots will be reset.
  28. If you're in an Akula with stealth mode enabled, you'll see a notification (as well as hear its sound) saying that you cannot use weapons. However, it's also heard even if you press the shoot / change weapons key while in the Pause Menu.
  29. ! Quick GPS locations are sorted by date they were added which is rather uncomfortable.
  30. ! Weapon attachments disappear during some cutscenes (incl. Story Mode ones).
  31. Tiny Racers: when a vehicle changes, the radio switches non-seamless. However it is seamless in Transform Races.
  32. ! When using the MOC turret, the map shows you are in the docks. Screen
  33. ! Cops sometimes use female voice lines.
  34. ! Akula's co-pilot gun is absolutely bugged as well as the heli itself.
  35. ! When you open the Pause Menu in the Story Mode, the whole map pops up for a second. Screen
  36. ! When buying Special Cargo, you sometimes have to lose wanted level. If you drive at the place where the Warehouse corona usually is (with wanted level), the delivery sound plays and the Score stops playing, however the Cargo isn't being delivered.
  37. ! Inside the Avenger, the Blonded Los Santos radio plays regardless of the one chosen in the Interaction menu.
  38. ! During the Sightseer VIP Work, if you cancel a minigame (the one with a 8-letter password), its sound will remain until you, for example, enter an interior.
  39. ! Doomsday Heist Finale screen doesn't represent the actual reward.
  40. ! If a track on Self Radio is already playing when you first tuned in to it, this track will play again.

Controls

1. To #13 Cannot toggle a Havok's, Rogue's (and maybe other aircraft's as well) lights while airborne if it has countermeasures (the reason is, lights and countermeasures button is the same on gamepad; but it is different on keyboard).
  2. Cannot use mouse to select the upgrade categories while modifying the Vehicle Cargo prior to selling.
  3. ! Incorrect button tip on Transform Races. Screen [LShift instead of E (by default)]
  4. Toggle key (→) in lobby is a) wrong [should be Space]; b) irregular [sometimes → works, sometimes Space works].
  5. The arrows in some UI menus (Gun Locker or Assistant/Secretary Pegasus service) cannot be pressed with the mouse cursor. Video
  6. Quick GPS is fully functional with mouse (you're able to both scroll [but the polarity is reversed] and confirm), but some other UI menus' (e.g. Request Personal Aircraft) options don't let the player confirm it using mouse only. Video
  7. The → key instead of the Context Action one during: Special Cargo sell missions and Business sell missions.
  8. ! The ← key instead of the Secondary Context Action one while standing on a Stunt Race / Adv. Mode corona in freemode.
  9. ! Many menus/minigames can be closed with the Esc key, but the Pause Menu will be opened as well [The Doomsday Scenario hacking; Gun Locker; Clubhouse Contracts wall; Special Cargo Warehouse laptop; The Open Road Admin panel]. Video
  10. ! You are able to shoot the MOC turret and Savage (perhaps other helicopters') missiles as co-pilot while in the Pause Menu. Video
  11. ! Rough mouse movements while on the Landing Page.
  12. ! During Deadline, filter can be changed by pressing the → button.
  13. ! You can investigate the Treasure Hunt Clues and the Treasure Chest itself with the → button.
  14. ! A major controls oversight: On gamepad, a key may be binded for a few actions at once (for example, Countermeasures and Headlights in aircraft: the D-Pad → key); however, all keys are mostly remappable on keyboard. But sometimes you can't do certain things. For example, you can't control your Headlights while airborne and with Countermeasures; you also can't duck in Deluxo (as both duck and fly things are binded by the X button) though you can easily remap the key for it.

Social Club

1. No favorite radio station icon for The Lab, Self Radio and Blonded LS. Screen
  2. The Firework Launcher is blued out although I do own one. Screen
  3. The MK II weapons from Gunrunning (DD Heist's are okay) have incorrect stats. Screen
  4. The progress of some DD Heist awards is displayed incorrectly. Screen
Edited by TomilovSenya

kevincube19900917

There is also a big problem in the Advanced graphics settings where the extended shadow distance slider is always backwards to zero when you run the game every time!

I don't know why the rockstar cannot fix this problem. It is very annoying for me!

M.K.N.
Posted (edited)

Unless this is just me, has anyone else noticed how lag-happy GTA V/Online has become since the SA Super Sports update? It seems that whenever there's lag, there's also delayed responses when steering cars/planes while driving, which causes a 3-second delay as a result. Because this surely happened to me. And no, getting a better PC doesn't solve the issue as a result of constant lagging and delayed responses while driving/walking.

Edited by M.K.N.