3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

SAxVCxLC - VC and LC in San Andreas

PlatinumSerb

On 2/1/2021 at 11:52 PM, eagle152 said:

Cool. And they actually stop in stations?

Yes. But the code needs a few more improvements.

• Like 2

So what's the latest version of this mod? I'm a little bit confused cause it is hard to tell from version on this forum and those that on GitHub. I downloaded the one from here. Also, can you just upload radiostation one by one and not two in one archive? Cause with my internet, downloading 2 GB can take whole day sometimes, and i don't wanna waste that much time. Thank you!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DeathColdUA said:

So what's the latest version of this mod? I'm a little bit confused cause it is hard to tell from version on this forum and those that on GitHub. I downloaded the one from here. 

The GitHub page is very outdated, just keep track of the latest versions here, the current version is 1.2

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Neon32 said:

The GitHub page is very outdated, just keep track of the latest versions here, the current version is 1.2

Ok. And where is the latest version? Cause the one that i downloaded is 1.1

Upd: Nevermind. I found it.

Edited by DeathColdUA

So i played version 1.2 of this mod and is it a bug that i can't buy weapons in amunation in Liberty City or Vice City? Also i didn't noticed any trains in Liberty City anywhere. 

Just downloaded radio from GTA LCS and VCS, installed as ReadMe file says, changed the values in that ini file in Cleo folder, started the game and... it says that Radio2 files are missing. Are you serious? I wasted 2 hours to download it with my internet and now it says that some files are missing. This really pisses me of cause, why not post a FULL radio mods with simple drag, drop and play installation? Cause, like, seriously! It aint good. I might just find the composers of VRock radio from VC and VCS, download their soundtracks and put them in to my custom radio. That would be faster, easier and less time consuming than download a mod that is not even full. 

Spoiler

N6xkvqq.png

2 hours ago, DeathColdUA said:

Just downloaded radio from GTA LCS and VCS, installed as ReadMe file says, changed the values in that ini file in Cleo folder, started the game and... it says that Radio2 files are missing. Are you serious? I wasted 2 hours to download it with my internet and now it says that some files are missing. This really pisses me of cause, why not post a FULL radio mods with simple drag, drop and play installation? Cause, like, seriously! It aint good. I might just find the composers of VRock radio from VC and VCS, download their soundtracks and put them in to my custom radio. That would be faster, easier and less time consuming than download a mod that is not even full. 

Reveal hidden contents

N6xkvqq.png

If you want to have radio stations with LCS and VCS you have to press the BACKSPACE key for a moment (in LC or VC).

Edited by artginPL
1 hour ago, artginPL said:

If you want to have radio stations with LCS and VCS you have to press the BACKSPACE key for a moment (in LC or VC).

And why is this isn't mentioned in ReadMe file in the first place?

30 minutes ago, DeathColdUA said:

And why is this isn't mentioned in ReadMe file in the first place?

This is written in the SAxVCxLC.ini file.

14 hours ago, DeathColdUA said:

So i played version 1.2 of this mod and is it a bug that i can't buy weapons in amunation in Liberty City or Vice City? Also i didn't noticed any trains in Liberty City anywhere. 

Ammu-Nations are available in version 1.2. Train and subway will be available in next version.

34 minutes ago, artginPL said:

This is written in the SAxVCxLC.ini file.

Ammu-Nations are available in version 1.2. Train and subway will be available in next version.

You misunderstood me. I can't buy weapons in ammu-nations in Liberty City and Vice City. When i'm trying to buy any weapons by pressing (RUN) button (in my case it's SHIFT) i get the sound of weapons been buyed but other than that nothing happens. It simply didn't replace my weapons that i already have for those that were added by this mod. 

1 hour ago, DeathColdUA said:

You misunderstood me. I can't buy weapons in ammu-nations in Liberty City and Vice City. When i'm trying to buy any weapons by pressing (RUN) button (in my case it's SHIFT) i get the sound of weapons been buyed but other than that nothing happens. It simply didn't replace my weapons that i already have for those that were added by this mod. 

Check if it works with the default key settings.

1 hour ago, artginPL said:

Check if it works with the default key settings.

Tried it and it works. There was some bug or something, cause when i changed keys to default settings, buyed weapons and changed it back to my own settings, it started to work. So yeah, here you go, another bug to add in to your list to fix in the next version.

Reporting another problem with this mod. When i took VC Infernus car near the Tommy's house on Starfish Island in Vice City and tried to change it's color in pay'n spray, game just crashed. There was a message about that the log of this error was sended to developers so i didn't made screenshot of it. But yeah, i decided to report it anyway. 

Yeah, garages is a known problem of this mod. Avoid custom garages with custom cars at all :(

10 minutes ago, eagle152 said:

Yeah, garages is a known problem of this mod. Avoid custom garages with custom cars at all :(

I hope that they will be fixed in the future. 

Hi, Big fan of your work guys! I would like to ask how can I mod the vehicles from VC/LC? Thank you!

Nevermind, I already found it. Can't wait to see the future release!

Edited by DEPRIM3S
i already found a solution

Another problem. I can't save the game in Liberty City or Vice City cause, when i load my save file game crashes and Limit Adjuster gives me error message. 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:59 PM, Garpown said:

If you pause and start a new game, the water is mostly gone. Trying to go to VC or LC, you will notice after sailing a bit, there is no more water and you just fall off the map. Other areas with water also seem to be gone.

This has been fixed in version 1.3

On 2/4/2021 at 11:21 PM, DeathColdUA said:

Tried it and it works. There was some bug or something, cause when i changed keys to default settings, buyed weapons and changed it back to my own settings, it started to work. So yeah, here you go, another bug to add in to your list to fix in the next version.

14 minutes ago, artginPL said:

Ok, good to know, but where is version 1.3? Is it out or you still working on it? Also, as i said before, i can't recolor a car in vice city or liberty city by going to pay'n spray because it will crash the game and Limit Adjuster will give me an error, and i can't save my game in vice city or liberty city because, if i save it and exit the game, when i launch it again, it will say that my save files is corrupted. Thank god that i have tons of save files archived from original game, so i can take any of them and play the game!

Edited by DeathColdUA
1 minute ago, DeathColdUA said:

Ok, good to know, but where is version 1.3? Also, as i said before, i can't recolor a car in vice city or liberty city by going to pay'n spray because it will crash the game and Limit Adjuster will give me an error, and i can't save my game in vice city or liberty city because, if i save it and exit the game, when i launch it again, it will say that my save files is corrupted. Thank god that i have tons of save files archived from original game, so i can take any of them and play the game!

Version 1.3 is not yet released. It will be released within a month.

The problem with garages and Pay'n'Spray has been known for a long time. Just grgx.asi needs improvement. It is not easy.

Currently I am working on fixing a save game problem.

8 minutes ago, artginPL said:

The problem with garages and Pay'n'Spray has been known for a long time. Just grgx.asi needs improvement. It is not easy.

Ok then. I will wait, and i hope that you are able to fix the problem with all this. Cause for now, because of these problems with your mod, it's almost impossible to play as usual. Good Luck!

On 2/4/2021 at 3:04 AM, DeathColdUA said:

Ok. And where is the latest version? Cause the one that i downloaded is 1.1

Upd: Nevermind. I found it.

where is it? i can't find it

BrownRecluse

23 hours ago, artginPL said:

Use the version of grgx.asi from here. I tested with the pay n spray by Ocean View Hotel and it worked.

Edited by BrownRecluse
changed quote
3 hours ago, Jack said:

A taste of things to come:

Cool! I hope that in the next update, game can create different folder for save files cause, i don't wanna mess my original GTA SA save files if something goes wrong.

On 2/12/2021 at 7:39 PM, BrownRecluse said:

Use the version of grgx.asi from here. I tested with the pay n spray by Ocean View Hotel and it worked.

This version is used.

Edited by artginPL
6 hours ago, artginPL said:

This version is used.

That version still might be bugged. @Jack maybe you can take a look at grgx.asi and see what improvements can be made if any. The original code is fairly old and we've likely learned a ton as a community since then.

Great job on the latest changes! I have updated the first post to include version 1.2.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, PlatinumSerb said:

@Jack maybe you can take a look at grgx.asi and see what improvements can be made if any. The original code is fairly old and we've likely learned a ton as a community since then.

@PlatinumSerb I'm so glad you're here!
If I remember correctly @chaosbginwenrealityend mentioned that pay & spray problem is actually caused due to a fla-grgx incompatibility. While the authors of those 2 project continue with their power play (if I may call it) we can try to find out which grgx function is responsible for the crash. If we do that then we'll have much biger chance to fix the problem. But it's a long way to go...

• YEE 1