3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

SAxVCxLC - VC and LC in San Andreas

PlatinumSerb

I did not play yet this v1.1. But I have done some tests these days about the v1.0.

For testing playing the missions, I only removed the pickups placed in SAxVCxLC.cs and SAxVCxLC_2.cs, for disabling pickup limit and avoid the save icon glitch. But apart from this, the scripts remained the same. So I keeped both scripts from artgin while doing the missions, and the only difference was that I removed the pickups from the script. Well I played all missions, but NOT the last: END OF LINE.

I found those issues:

1.When conquering territories in latest missions, I noted, maybe?) a bug, that creates territories in VC and LC maps.

2.I noted that certain missions (as stowaway), if you fail this missions, and you try again this same mission, the screen became freezed, but it do NOT crash, because if you press the keys nothing happens. And the solution for these specific cases was playing only once by completing the mission (by exit and start and load again). Also one thing, while playing missions and saving in safehouses I noted that when saving in certain safehouses along missions, when I just saved and loaded the game, when I loaded again (while playing the game) the game crashed, but it was easy to solve, because I loaded this same save again and everything works, and not sure if it was a rare glitch from the original game, because when I played the missions without the scripts I did NOT noted these glitch. Well anyway it only occured in rare moments, but, I just loaded again and everything works.

3.Well, the most big issue I found is this one, well after I completed breaking the bank in caligula's, after this mission, some glitch occurs and it corrupted my save file, so when I loaded the game, the game crashed, and if I try to load again the game still crashes when I load, so it somehow corrupt the save file, and I could NOT find a way to fix

Well, I think that the cause of those glitchs can be related to the 2 scripts, because I played all missions without those 2 scripts and everything appeared ok. But, as I remember now, when I tested without the 2 scripts, I did not fail any mission, and I did not saved in all safehouses, and I had also a corrupted save after I finished the mission break the bank in caligula's, but this time, I loaded the last save and completed the mission again and could save and load without problem, but anyway I will test this hypothesis again to be more accurate about it.

Other thing, the glitchs that caused the save files to be corrupted in VC and LC that I mentioned in my last posts was not caused by the addition of the save pickups, because I remove them from the scripts and it still occured. So when I removed the pickups from both scripts, it still can corrupt the save if you save in VC or LC safehouses. But the original safehouses saves worked (the original save safehouse only became corrupted, as I said, when I played the missions with both 2 scripts, and only after break the bank mission).

About the issues of the relation of the scripts to the glitchs with save files. If I remove both 2 scripts from cleo, you can still save in some VC safehouses (because it remains via enex) and the glitch in save file does NOT occur again.

Edited by TKat
1 hour ago, TKat said:

I did not play yet this v1.1. But I have done some tests these days about the v1.0.

For testing playing the missions, I only removed the pickups placed in SAxVCxLC.cs and SAxVCxLC_2.cs, for disabling pickup limit and avoid the save icon glitch. But apart from this, the scripts remained the same. So I keeped both scripts from artgin while doing the missions, and the only difference was that I removed the pickups from the script. Well I played all missions, but NOT the last: END OF LINE.

I found those issues:

1.When conquering territories in latest missions, I noted, maybe?) a bug, that creates territories in VC and LC maps.

2.I noted that certain missions (as stowaway), if you fail this missions, and you try again this same mission, the screen became freezed, but it do NOT crash, because if you press the keys nothing happens. And the solution for these specific cases was playing only once by completing the mission (by exit and start and load again).

3.Well, the most big issue I found is this one, well after I completed breaking the bank in caligula's, after this mission, some glitch occurs and it corrupted my save file, so when I loaded the game, the game crashed, and if I try to load again the game still crashes when I load, so it somehow corrupt the save file, and I could NOT find a way to fix

Well, I know that the cause of those glitchs is related to the 2 scripts, because I played all missions without those 2 scripts and everything appeared ok.

Other thing, the glitchs that caused the save files to be corrupted in VC and LC that I mentioned in my last posts was not caused by the addition of the save pickups, because I remove them from the scripts and it still occured. So when I removed the both scripts, it still can corrupt the save if you save in VC or LC safehouses. But the original safehouses saves worked (the original save safehouse only became corrupted, as I said, when I played the missions with both 2 scripts, and only after break the bank mission).

1. The gang turf in VC and LC is not a glitch that's just how the game works, it recognizes gang turf assigned by the script. You can add more turf if you want by creating a new script.

2. After saving the game with CLEO scripts, they will stay in your save game even if you removed the scripts.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, santosvagos said:

1. The gang turf in VC and LC is not a glitch that's just how the game works, it recognizes gang turf assigned by the script. You can add more turf if you want by creating a new script.

2. After saving the game with CLEO scripts, they will stay in your save game even if you removed the scripts.

1.Yes, now I understood it. it occured because it uses the same gang numbers (because it is used THE SAME from gang1 to 10 I guess). As gang1 identify ballas and gang3 the vagos, it spawn the same numbers from vc and lc (although the characters used are different)

2.Yes, I know this. For example, cars and pick ups are stored in the save file, AND even if you remove the scripts, you will see those things keeped in your save file. But, depends of the script. Some scripts does NOT affect your save, others affect. And of corse, those 2 scripts affect your save. I know that, and because this, when I start testing something, I always start a new game. Yes it is a very important thing to know when testing anything. BUUT THANK YOU.

• Like 1

Well, me again, sorry fo flooding here.

BUT, well, when I installed v1.1 released now, I got a problem. The game crash after the loading bar finishes. Before cutscene begin, freezing in black screen, and when pressing any key game closes. Did it happen to someone. I always do read everything, or Maybe did I missed something? 

UPDATING: wtf, now suddenly it is working normal. Well what happened I do NOT know. Maybe some open process in pc, but not sure. If i find out the cause, I'll warn.

Edited by TKat

Well about the new version v1.1 I would like to share some things:

1.It seems that that glitch that makes the save icon suddenly disappear DID not occured again, so it seems it was fixed, however during the progress, 
sometimes after finishing some mission, the save icon will not be there, so you have to do another mission, and it will appear again, so now it is 
possible to play the mission and save, but sometimes you will get this bug, and when it occur you will have to do another mission, for the save icon 
to appear again and you save the game. 

2. When a mission cutscene is occuring, there is a bug, because if you press the moving keys during the cutscene you can move the player around custcene 
but it was supposed to do NOT occur of course, and I think something in the file: WLE_SAxVCxIII.SA is the cause of that interference in the cutscene. Well 
when I removed this file, this bug DID NOT occured again. In most cases there is no problem with this interference when you press moving keys around 
cutscene, but it can cause problems in certain cutscenes. 

3.I said about the glitch (you became stuck in black screen) that occurs when you try certain missions (as stowaway) by the second time (if you fail), 
and it seems that there are NO relations to the SAXVCXLC scripts, because even without these scripts it still occurs, also I have deleted non 
essential asi and dll files and the result is the same, it still occurs, so I think these files has also NO relation.

I tested CLEO 4.3 and FLA 5.6 with an original unmodded game, playing the missions, and this problem DID NOT occured, so I think cleo and FLA is NOT the 
cause, but there is one thing: I tested FLA without any change in the limits in the unmmoded game, so maybe some limit change may be behind this bug.

Well there is NO problem with most missions I think, but some missions, as "stowaway" you will get this bug, also I remember now that the mission "home coming"  
after trying second time, it also became stuck in black screen, but when you press some key, you are released in madd dogg mansion, and when you get out
the mission icon disappear, acting like you're inside the interior. And I think that what cause this bug is the same that cause the bug in stowaway mission.

Well, as I said in the my last posts, the only way to avoid this is to play these certain missions only once, because if you play and you fail these missions
(as stowaway) and try again, you will have this problem.

Edited by TKat
  • Like 1

Vehicle colors is set to 300, this makes fastman92 limit adjuster to drastically changes how vehicle (and object) colors are stored.

This breaks a lot of mods, and SAxVCxLC only needs 236.

So, everyone, set "Vehicle colors = 255", it's way better. Also fixes a crash with CLEO+.

Saying about this project, did you have some Meister Task or Trello for bug tracking? There is a lot of bug reports here, you need something, I use Meister Task even for simple personal tasks, like eat (ok, not really).

btw you should want to use CLEO+. Another good addition should be my Buy Property Mod to buy safe houses and other stuff, but current version of CLEO+ (or Buy Property Mod itself, but seems to be CLEO+) has a bug with expanded map mods, so, wait. edit: ok, I'm idiot, CLEO+ is considering only 1 byte for pickups limit, seriously, how I did this? So Buy Property Mod isn't working correctly mainly in SAxVCxLC. Just wait for new CLEO+ version and convert all safe houses etc for Buy Property Mod, the SAxVCxLC will be much cooler and more stable.

edit: SAxVCxLC is forcing player control, so every time the controls are disabled, it didn't work.

Edited by Junior_Djjr
9 hours ago, Junior_Djjr said:

Vehicle colors is set to 300, this makes fastman92 limit adjuster to drastically changes how vehicle (and object) colors are stored.

This breaks a lot of mods, and SAxVCxLC only needs 236.

So, everyone, set "Vehicle colors = 255", it's way better. Also fixes a crash with CLEO+.

9 hours ago, Junior_Djjr said:

edit: SAxVCxLC is forcing player control, so every time the controls are disabled, it didn't work.

Thanks for the info. We will fix this in the next version.

• Like 2

I am posting again because I think I discovered a detail in the SAXVCXLC.CS script that can be causing problem in saving along added save points. Well some posts back I have said about the glitch that occured when I saved game in vc safehouses, after starting to pass the missions (without start anything it will NOT occur, only after), and what happened is that the save games became corrupted after  saving and loading in vc safehouses by second or third time. Well for my tests first I UNDID the connection of the script with INI file, deleting those connections in the script and compiling again, but I noted that it WAS NOT the cause, because the glitch still persisted.

Well in the script there are various THREAD sections, so then I started to undo some sections in the script, and maybe I got the cause.  Because I think that when I disabled a certain thread it DID NOT occured again. Take a look in this script part:

:SAVCLC_5024
if 
  [email protected] == 7 
else_jump @SAVCLC_5109  
jump @XLGHTHS

Well now it will direct to the following part:

:XLGHTHS
thread 'XLGHTHS' 
[email protected] = 0

Well, I think is is about the movable light beam in lighthouses.

and now, what I did was that I disabled this part by doing this:

if 
  [email protected] == 7 
else_jump @SAVCLC_5109  
jump @SAVCLC_5778

After I disabled this, I saved in those safehouses in vc and I did NOT noted any more crashes after loading while saving and loading again, doing this many times. Well maybe some more tests is needed to confirm this, but if it is the case, something in this thread is conflicting with those savings.

Edited by TKat
13 hours ago, TKat said:

I am posting again because I think I discovered a detail in the SAXVCXLC.CS script that can be causing problem in saving along added save points. Well some posts back I have said about the glitch that occured when I saved game in vc safehouses, after starting to pass the missions (without start anything it will NOT occur, only after), and what happened is that the save games became corrupted after  saving and loading in vc safehouses by second or third time. Well for my tests first I UNDID the connection of the script with INI file, deleting those connections in the script and compiling again, but I noted that it WAS NOT the cause, because the glitch still persisted.

Well in the script there are various THREAD sections, so then I started to undo some sections in the script, and maybe I got the cause.  Because I think that when I disabled a certain thread it DID NOT occured again. Take a look in this script part:

if 
  [email protected] == 7 
else_jump @SAVCLC_5109  
jump @XLGHTHS

Well now it will direct to the following part:

:XLGHTHS
thread 'XLGHTHS' 
[email protected] = 0

Well, I think is is about the movable light beam in lighthouses.

and now, what I did was that I disabled this part by doing this:

if 
  [email protected] == 7 
else_jump @SAVCLC_5109  
jump @SAVCLC_5778

After I disabled this, I saved in those safehouses in vc and I did NOT noted any more crashes after loading while saving and loading again, doing this many times. Well maybe some more tests is needed to confirm this, but if it is the case, something in this thread is conflicting with those savings.

You can easily disable individual threads in ini. Without modifying the script.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, artginPL said:

You can easily disable individual threads in ini. Without modifying the script.

Well you are right. But this test I did by modifying the script was the means by which I discovered this bug. But now I think I have confirmed my suspecious of this thread causing glitch with the saved games (that occur after starting missions, and in added save points, and not sure if occurs with original save points, but I suspect it may occur also).

Well I tested here again, and it seems it is exaclty the case: after I disabled the light beams in lighthouses by the ini (as you said) this problem that I reported DID not occured again, but after I enabled this this problem occured again, at least for me here. So something in this THREAD: XLGHTHS, is causing those conflicts with saves.

8 hours ago, TKat said:

So something in this THREAD: XLGHTHS, is causing those conflicts with saves.

Oh Scheisse, i hope this gets fixed

Edited by LolPacino
On 10/12/2020 at 6:58 AM, TKat said:

Well about the new version v1.1 I would like to share some things:

1.It seems that that glitch that makes the save icon suddenly disappear DID not occured again, so it seems it was fixed, however during the progress, 
sometimes after finishing some mission, the save icon will not be there, so you have to do another mission, and it will appear again, so now it is 
possible to play the mission and save, but sometimes you will get this bug, and when it occur you will have to do another mission, for the save icon 
to appear again and you save the game. 

I have tested several times with both V1.0 and V1.1 and my guess is that the scripts are not the problems. The problems might be the game itself since the game only allows you to add around 10-15 limits more. Beyond that, the teleport and save icons glitch will occur. To avoid this to happen, you have to decrease pickup limits or disable them. In V1.1, when i disabled pickup in .ini file and decreased pickup limits in FLA .ini, the game said that i had exceeded pickup limits. Still don't know how to fix that. 

Edited by santosvagos

The only problem with sounds I've got so far is the spraying sound from the pay n' sprays playing in the hospitals/pds whenever I get busted or wasted for the first time

• Like 2
10 hours ago, santosvagos said:

I have tested several times with both V1.0 and V1.1 and my guess is that the scripts are not the problems. The problems might be the game itself since the game only allows you to add around 10-15 limits more. Beyond that, the teleport and save icons glitch will occur. To avoid this to happen, you have to decrease pickup limits or disable them. In V1.1, when i disabled pickup in .ini file and decreased pickup limits in FLA .ini, the game said that i had exceeded pickup limits. Still don't know how to fix that. 

I also tested v1.0 and v1.1. According to the tests I did, in the v1.0 the save icon will suddenly disappear after you take it, at the point, more or less about after OG LOC missions, yes, there are a certain point it occur, it will NOT occur too early. In v1.1, some times the save icon may disappear (but NOT suddenly disappear when you take it), however I think it will appear again, after you complete another task. But at the point after I finished LOS DESPERADOS (the penultimate) and started to conquering territories, to be able to release the last one mission (END OF LINE). When I entered to cj house interior and tried to save, when I took the save icon, that boring glitch of the save icon suddenly disappearing occured in v1.1 also. Well, that was my tests, but maybe somebody could confirm this also.

I could fix this by disabling the pickup limits in v1.0 (but to avoid possible bugs I think it is better to remove the pickups from the script if you do that), but in v1.1 even when I tried to disabling the pickup limit, problems related to save icon glitch disappearing occured (maybe caused because some different set of change in FLA or some different file in sa root folder, but don't know). Well I also think that the scripts are not problems for this, because I tested both scripts from v1.0 and v1.1 here and in my tests I DID NOT found relation with these glitchs that make the save icon disappear. 

So in my opinion, yes, this will be a big challenge to solve, because everything is practically solved on this big mod, but NOT this ISSUE. 

3 hours ago, TKat said:

Even when you disabled pickup in SaxVcxLv.ini, you must disable or decrease pickup limits in FL.ini. 
If you keep these setting, that will cause the bug since these setting might break the game limits.

; Pickups (620)
Pickups = 1620

; Pickup collected (20)
Pickup collected = 320

Before installing SaxVcxLc , I made pickups for added weapons and whenever, i increased pickups more than the setting bellow, the glitch will occur.

; Pickups (620)
Pickups = 640

; Pickup collected (20)
Pickup collected = 40

1 hour ago, santosvagos said:

Even when you disabled pickup in SaxVcxLv.ini, you must disable or decrease pickup limits in FL.ini. 
If you keep these setting, that will cause the bug since these setting might break the game limits.

; Pickups (620)
Pickups = 1620

; Pickup collected (20)
Pickup collected = 320

Before installing SaxVcxLc , I made pickups for added weapons and whenever, i increased pickups more than the setting bellow, the glitch will occur.

; Pickups (620)
Pickups = 640

; Pickup collected (20)
Pickup collected = 40

I understood. But you know, the scripts has NO effect on this bug that make the save icon disappear. To confirm this, it is simple, just try to remove the 3 files: SaxVcxLc.cs, SaxVcxLc.ini, SaxVcxLc_2.cs. You will note that this bug will still occur. So the only important thing about this seems to really be the pickups limits setting. Well I also tested this with low setting before, but I also get the glitch. Well as I understand it, this is the really limit, and anything above this values you showed, and the glitch will occur, is this the case so. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, TKat said:

I understood. But you know, the scripts has NO effect on this bug that make the save icon disappear. To confirm this, it is simple, just try to remove the 3 files: SaxVcxLc.cs, SaxVcxLc.ini, SaxVcxLc_2.cs. You will note that this bug will still occur. So the only important thing about this seems to really be the pickups limits setting. Well I also tested this with low setting before, but I also get the glitch. Well as I understand it, this is the really limit, and anything above this values you showed, and the glitch will occur, is this the case so. 

I am willing to debug it myself,  if you have got a clear idea how to show me quickly this problem over TeamViewer. 

16 hours ago, fastman92 said:

I am willing to debug it myself,  if you have got a clear idea how to show me quickly this problem over TeamViewer. 

I don't have this teamviewer app yet, but I can search for that. Well, as far as I can help in this matter, I will be available. For whatever comes.

Well, maybe I got an important thing here, well I have done different tests here about the issue of the save icon suddenly disappear glitch, that still present in last version V1.1, and while doing these tests, I started to think that it appears that this glitch is NOT really directly caused by the progress of the game (while are you doing missions...).

While I was doing missions, this glitch occured, and as I had many saved games, I load the game, and tried to save several times in the same safe house and for my surprise this glitch occured. So from the beginning I started the first mission and tried to save several times in cj johnsons house and this glitch occured. I tested this several times, and this glitch will occur always after you save the game about 70 times you save (I guess 64 times saved happened with me), and after this, when you took any save icon it will suddenly disappear. It does NOT matter if you exit and load the game again, because it seems that it will be recorded in the save file and also it does NOT matter what safe house you save. Well for me was what I found. Someone can try to confirm my result. So I was thinking before it was related to the game progress (while doing missions and tasks) but I think it proves otherwise. 

EDIT: correcting

It seems it is NOT really about the times you save. It is about how many times the save icon is generated. This glitch will occur after about 70 times you just take the save icon (saving or NOT... I think you DO NOT need to save, you just need to take it and count the times for this glitch to occur). Also buying new property (as new save icon is generated) and generating new save icons appears to count for this glitch to occur. Then after about this 70 times you take the icon, the next time you go and take the save icon, it will suddenly disappear!

Edited by TKat

I'm currently working on an Atmosphere Patch that aims to adapt this mod's cities to the San Andreas universe, changing the map, cars, interface and so on

There is not a released version for now, but you can see exactly what is the point of the mod and keep track of uptades until the first released version here

ZQb5Tvr.jpgqRj1eTw.jpg

• Like 4
On 10/19/2020 at 4:27 AM, santosvagos said:

Hi mod developers, Is is possible to make scripts without additional pickups and save disk as optional mods ? 

All pickups and save points you can disable by ini file.

45 minutes ago, artginPL said:

All pickups and save points you can disable by ini file.

I know that but when i disable them and  pickup limits , it will cause glitch  that make pickups from ped like money, weapon disappear.

Edited by santosvagos
5 hours ago, santosvagos said:

I know that but when i disable them and  pickup limits , it will cause glitch  that make pickups from ped like money, weapon disappear.

I think it is cause by something or conflict inside the file: ZoneUpdatesSAxVCxLC.asi

Well NOT SURE, but remove this file and check if it is the case.

I would like to reupdate again somethings about the save icon glitch:

With this config in FLA:

pickups = 1620 
pickups collected = 320

At certain moment while you are doing progress, next time you take the save icon, it will suddenly disappear. It will occur in saxlcxlc 1.0,  saxlcxlc 1.1 and even in the gta original (without any mod), so it does NOT matter, with this config this problem will occur always. It will occur by 2 ways: At certain moment while doing missions and at certain amount of times you take the save icon. To confirm its occurence by a simple way, as I said, just try to take the save icon about 70 times and it will disappear next time you take it. Well after completing some task it will appear again, but if you take it again, it will disappear again, simple that. 

When it occur while you are doing the progress (besides the amount of time you take the icon), the difference between v1.0 and v1.1, is that, in v1,0 it will occur after og loc mission and in v1.1 it will occur while gang wars (for complete teh end of line), and this sounds strange to me, because it seems that it is NOT about some change in FLA config from v1.0 to v1.1, so it appears a complex thing.

The only way I noted to fix it was disabling the pickup limits, because after this the save icon glitch that disappear when you take is totally solved. But, there is a strange thing, because in v1.1, although the save icon glitch that disappear is solved, it occurs that after starting mission in country (as angel pine trailer) the save icon is NOT generated there (you will NOT see the save there), and also in some others places as catalina hut and dohert garage. Maybe it is about something I said above. But, with pickups limit hack enabled, with a high config in pickups (like 50000), it is solved. But the glitch that make the save icon disappear suddenly when you take it, remains. 

Also, although I need to do many more tests, it seems that there are cleary limits in pickup in FLA, because I think that those values exceed those limits. Also it seems that there are a clear ratio of right proportion between PICKUPS and PICKUPS COLLECTED value, because for example if it became out of proportion the game crashes, for example, try to keep the original pickups value (620) while increasing the pickups collected to 200.

Also the PICKUPS COLLECTED value appears to have a important cause on this glitchs, because as I said the pickups with the config to 1620 and pickups collected to 320, after 70 times you take the save icon it will disappear, even if you change the pickups value (for example to 50000). But when I change the pickups collected, for example to 270 (while keeping the pickups to 1620) , after about 20 times I took the save icon, it disappeared.

So or there are a certain right relation of proportion between PICKUPS and PICKUPS COLLECTED value for it to work correctly, or the developer of FLA (fastman92) could fix the limits glitch in this section of FLA. Well I must do further tests, but I wanted to share some of my concerns about it.

UPDATE: in v1.1, as I said, even if you disable the pickup limit hack setting it to 0 (if you want to avoid the save icon glitch when it suddenly disappear after you take, of corse), you will note that in certain points the save icon will NOT be generated (during the progress), and for discover why, I had to start and do missions many times, and I noted that when I removed the file ZoneUpdatesSAxVCxLC, this glitch DID NOT occured (the files affect your save game so if you want to confirm my my hypothesis, start a new game after removing). So, I guess that if you want to play v1.1 with pickup limit hack disabled, and if you want to avoiding the save icon NOT be generating in certain points, you can remove this file. And since I talked about these file right now, I guess this file I said and also the file WLE_SAxVCxIII.SA are responsible for causing bugs, that I already mentioned in my previous posts.

Edited by TKat
  • Like 2

This has something to do with the pickups limit, if you're using any scripts that creates a pickup in the map there's a chance this script is creating the same pickup over and over again everytime you load your saved game (if it doesn't have something to prevent that from happening, like this TC has), wich will eventually reach the pickups limit and will stop spawning any new pickups in that saved game (like the money pickups, as shown above)

Remember, this TC adds a sh*tton of pickups, not only save icons, but also weapons, vests, hearts, bribes and even adrenaline pickups all over these maps, any additional mod that adds new pickups will very likely cause this problems

• Like 2
On 10/20/2020 at 11:52 PM, Neon32 said:

This has something to do with the pickups limit, if you're using any scripts that creates a pickup in the map there's a chance this script is creating the same pickup over and over again everytime you load your saved game (if it doesn't have something to prevent that from happening, like this TC has), wich will eventually reach the pickups limit and will stop spawning any new pickups in that saved game (like the money pickups, as shown above)

Remember, this TC adds a sh*tton of pickups, not only save icons, but also weapons, vests, hearts, bribes and even adrenaline pickups all over these maps, any additional mod that adds new pickups will very likely cause this problems

Well, you are right. But in my case here, this problem he said also occurs with me. And I am NOT using any script here. My cleo folder is empty (NO script). Also I start a new game. And when I kill any ped, there is NOT any itens from tthem. But after I remove this ASI file it is fixed. Well at least it occurs with me.

Update: actually I guess some setting in asi file zoneupdatessaxvcxlc may be causinh some kind of effect on pickups limits, because it seems that always after I removed this file the bug that cause the ped itens (money, weapons...) to disappear and that cause the bug that cause the save icon NOT be generating in certain places, apparently DID NOT occured. Again, at least to me for now.

Also an observation: IF you disable the limit pickups hack, it appears that the itens will NOT be generated in VC and LC areas (only in SA). So if you kill a ped while in those areas, the item from it will NOT appear while in those added areas. In this case there are something about neon32 said.

Edited by TKat