1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

SAxVCxLC - VC and LC in San Andreas

PlatinumSerb

chaosbginwenrealityend
11 hours ago, LolPacino said:

Could you tell me what features will be lost when downgrading to Cleo4.1 from 4.3

The game crash after quitting the game.

@TKatYou're doing fine. Anything you can do to help in testing is well appreciated. This is how we improve and grow.

• Like 2

Glad to see so much interest in the project! My laptop crashed a while back and now it's only barely working. I would probably have to get a new one for stuff to work. I was really hoping to help you all with the bug finding but that's out for now. See you in a few months I guess.ūüėõ

On 9/13/2020 at 1:03 AM, TKat said:

I tested doing some missions and I also get this glitch (doing clean without any mod or codes) and for me it happened just after complete mission house party (that is the last og log mission), and I know that because I saved each mission done, and what happened is that this time when I entered to cj house, the save icon is still there, but when you take it, it suddendly disappear and you cannot save anymore. I also tested buying new house (this time doing code for it of corse), and you cannot buy new houses also). I think it does not matter what mission you do, for example I completed all this missions you said and saving every mission, and it only occured in this mission for me, and it is maybe randomic or occur at certain number of missions done (about half of LS maybe). Well maybe it can be fixed by disabling the pick ups limit and also by removing the pick ups placed in VC and LC. But anyway this glitch, unlike many glitchs, also considering original glitchs (as the basketball glitch), this glitch is very problematic as it prevents the game to be done, and must be fixed someway. I hope there is a way.

Also, if you do the test by desabling these things you said, do NOT forget to always start a NEW GAME bro, I know you may say it is obvioulsy but I think it is always important to remind this. 

yes, disabled the pickup limit solve this glitch. i tested it and it works.

Today I got all the fixes made by @chaosbginwenrealityend so far. There really is a lot of it. Unfortunately I still have a lot of work to improve the existing scripts, add new functions and tests. The update will also include some customized modifications (eg Project 2DFX and EHI). Many functions can be activated and deactivated according to your needs. Many of the given bugs have already been fixed. The update will be released at the turn of September and October. So far I am not able to give the exact date. Screenshots of tests soon.

Well just one detail about save I noted while doing some tests here: 

1. I started the game and without doing missions, I tested saving in VC safehouses, and everything ok.

2. But when I started the first mission (and also others) and tested saving in VC safehouses, after about 2 safehouses that I saved there, when I saved and loaded the game, the game crash (it does not matter what safe house you save in VC, but about second time it occurs and sometimes the third time), so something corrupt the save.

3. So I removed the 3 scripts of saxvcxlc (without changing pickup limits in FLA) and repeated the test. Well, of course, the 6 save icons created by the script saxvcxlc disappear (so I think all saves disappear from LC), but the interiors with enex (the same interiors already used in game) created in VC is still there and you can still save there, so I did the test again and started doing missions, and I saved many times in these added safehouses with enex in VC, after doing the missions, and everything appeared ok.

My conclusion: I do NOT know why, but it seems that the 6 added save pickups in the SAXVCXLC script (by create save pickup command) appears to be the cause of this bug on saved game, and it is weird that something appears to conflict with those added save icons after start doing missions. I noted that after you complete the first mission, the cj house save icon is generated by the main.scm script, so after this point, I think that some conflict occurs between original saves in scm script and added saves in saxvcxlc script. 

and Obs: I did not change neither desabled pickup limits

it is the saxvcxlc same limits:

Enable pickup limit patch = 1

; Pickups (620)
Pickups = 1620

; Pickup collected (20)
Pickup collected = 320

Edited by TKat

I was glad that the game loads very quickly. But I cannot teleport around the map (actor throws in xyz 0.0 0.0 0.0). Please tell me where to download the script for the teleport on the map SAxVCxLC v.1.0 ).

radio good,liked.

Edited by lbgh
9 hours ago, lbgh said:

I was glad that the game loads very quickly. But I cannot teleport around the map (actor throws in xyz 0.0 0.0 0.0). Please tell me where to download the script for the teleport on the map SAxVCxLC v.1.0 ).

radio good,liked.

It was aready answered. Turn some pages back. Just open fastmanlimit adjuster ini and search for RADAR TRACES values and change it back from 375 to 175, and use any teleport and it will work. But I think that it may corrupt your save, because I noted few times random crashes while doing certain missions while using teleporting with this change, so I would avoid using this while saving or doing missions. For teleport I would rather use place manager tool, it is simple.

Bad, now i have to get to Vice City by train for a long time, because the roads haven’t been built there yet.

My train to Vice City(Ring railway updated): (but it savclc v.0.6(with new trains.img on new id)):

Edited by lbgh

i made a test editing the cargrp for LC and VC , and also the pedgrp.. its run perfect. for now.. so far no bug or glitch .. yes, now i can see ped or Cars from LC and VC spawn walking and roaming around the san andreas and vice versa , to see the car and ped from SA and VC in LC...but be sure to change the FLA line for ped streaming and vehicle streaming. oh and anyone who got freeze or crash when editing a file, try to erase a modloader cache(if you use modloader)

chaosbginwenrealityend
On 9/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, CleytonGames said:

Add the gta 3 traffic lights in this mod because it is different.

There is a purpose of why certain original game objects and/or effects are not in the mod.

1- The format of the effect is not known so no way to include it.

2- There is no program/script or any other means of implementing the effect.

3- Similarities in comparison of SA generics to other game generics so generics of the game engine being converted to (SA) is favored.

Conversely, if there is a way to implement the effect, the outcome may be buggy or may not work at all. Converting the traffic lights is no problem; getting them to work is the problem - at least for me

@TKat There must be some kind of limit on the number of save points which has not been discovered (I don't think). Your description is familiar like when years ago before any enex limit adjuster, I added some enexs which made them all disappear and entering through some without the yellow marker made the game crash. There are always ways to get around things like pesky limits but I done some further testing:

1- The 50 garage limit. I still can't get over why most of these work in my custom version but not on this version (1.0) so over the last few days done some more testing and came to the conclusion the problem is something in FLA 5.6 because I'm still running FLA 4.3 in my custom and don't have the garage crashes except in bomb shops ( these need a script if designated as bomb/mod shop so it will crash). I further tested by editing SAxVCxLC.cs to be compatible with; and installed in my custom version with cleo 4.1 and FLA 4.3. Everything works flawless.

I then tested cleo 4.1 in this (v1.0) version (without changing anything else) and everything works great; never had the texture bugs either (so far) except I was still getting the grgx garage crash with FLA 5.6. The FLA version is the only difference in file handling. So something changed after FLA 5.0 that effects grgx.asi.

(removed this line not exe hardcoded) checked

Just some food for thought. Consider SAxVCxLC has 3 maps. Why not integrate them naturally using what's available and treat it as if there was no limit adjuster.

A- Find the garages with save points that are not used in or created by missions. One would have to search main.scm for the garage names used.

B- Once one identifies which ones are not effected, one can 'decommission' these and repurpose them elsewhere  like LC and VC.    Edit: 17 not effected

C- The garages coords are in the .ipls for the area they are located in. These can be safely removed and relocated. (removed some text) I don't think it matters if you have 25 saves, 15 pay-n-sprays and 10 mod shops or whatever other combination, just don't exceed the 50.

I already did this successfully with one garage a long time ago.

2- Saves are a different matter. These are all created as the story progresses and the ONLY way (well, without memory hacking) to edit these, is to edit main.scm but the same can be done for saves like the garages. Scm can be edited in a way where it only creates one or two saves instead of like 20. Edit: 18 saves created

About this:

; Pickups (620)
Pickups = 1620

; Pickup collected (20)
Pickup collected = 320

I don't think this refers to the save icon pickups because it is located in the .ipl section of FLA.ini. I think it is referring to the number of weapon pickups in the .ipls pick end section. EDIT: it does all use opcode 0213 I checked to be sure

cull
end
path
end
grge
end
enex
-1438.72, -1544.58, 100.713, 0, 1.4, 1, 8, -1438.72, -1542.58, 100.713, 0, 0, 4, "SVC*NT", 0, 2, 0, 24
end
pick
29, -1435.85, -965.719, 200.167
2, -63.2628, -1574.58, 1.62064
end
jump
end
tcyc
end
auzo
end
mult
end

Edited by chaosbginwenrealityend
corrections of mistakes
  • Like 1
On 9/28/2020 at 11:11 AM, chaosbginwenrealityend said:

There is a purpose of why certain original game objects and/or effects are not in the mod.

1- The format of the effect is not known so no way to include it.

2- There is no program/script or any other means of implementing the effect.

3- Similarities in comparison of SA generics to other game generics so generics of the game engine being converted to (SA) is favored.

Conversely, if there is a way to implement the effect, the outcome may be buggy or may not work at all. Converting the traffic lights is no problem; getting them to work is the problem - at least for me

@TKat There must be some kind of limit on the number of save points which has not been discovered (I don't think). Your description is familiar like when years ago before any enex limit adjuster, I added some enexs which made them all disappear and entering through some without the yellow marker made the game crash. There are always ways to get around things like pesky limits but I done some further testing:

1- The 50 garage limit. I still can't get over why most of these work in my custom version but not on this version (1.0) so over the last few days done some more testing and came to the conclusion the problem is something in FLA 5.6 because I'm still running FLA 4.3 in my custom and don't have the garage crashes except in bomb shops ( these need a script if designated as bomb/mod shop so it will crash). I further tested by editing SAxVCxLC.cs to be compatible with; and installed in my custom version with cleo 4.1 and FLA 4.3. Everything works flawless.

I then tested cleo 4.1 in this (v1.0) version (without changing anything else) and everything works great; never had the texture bugs either (so far) except I was still getting the grgx garage crash with FLA 5.6. The FLA version is the only difference in file handling. So something changed after FLA 5.0 that effects grgx.asi.

Just some food for thought. Consider SAxVCxLC has 3 maps. Why not integrate them naturally using what's available and treat it as if there was no limit adjuster.

The garages are hard coded by garage name in the exe. I looked via hex editor. I think they can be changed but not added to but it is simple: (I think this will be my next batch of testing)

A- Find the garages with save points that are not used in or created by missions. One would have to search main.scm for the garage names used. There are not many. Same for the pay-n-sprays.

B- Once one identifies which ones are not effected, one can 'decommission' these and repurpose them elsewhere  like LC and VC.

C- The garages coords are in the .ipls for the area they are located in. These can be safely removed and relocated but I would keep the garage name the same as in the exe and on .ipl for simplicity. Just the coords and designated purpose (save or pay-n-spray) is all need be changed. I don't think it matters if you have 25 saves, 15 pay-n-sprays and 10 mod shops or whatever other combination, just don't exceed the 50.

I already did this successfully with one garage a long time ago.

2- Saves are a different matter. These are all created as the story progresses and the ONLY way (well, without memory hacking) to edit these, is to edit main.scm but the same can be done for saves like the garages. Scm can be edited in a way where it only creates one or two saves instead of like 20. If memory serves, I don't think these were in the .exe like the garages.

About this:

; Pickups (620)
Pickups = 1620

; Pickup collected (20)
Pickup collected = 320

I don't think this refers to the save icon pickups because it is located in the .ipl section of FLA.ini. I think it is referring to the number of weapon pickups in the .ipls pick end section.

cull
end
path
end
grge
end
enex
-1438.72, -1544.58, 100.713, 0, 1.4, 1, 8, -1438.72, -1542.58, 100.713, 0, 0, 4, "SVC*NT", 0, 2, 0, 24
end
pick
29, -1435.85, -965.719, 200.167
2, -63.2628, -1574.58, 1.62064
end
jump
end
tcyc
end
auzo
end
mult
end

About the garages, I forgot this point of the FLA version, but it is really a big point, so I imagine it was the reason why the newer version 1.0 crashed in pay and spray garages, while other versions as 0.7 works ok in pay spray garages, so it seems that a downgrade to FLA 4.3 and cleo 4.1 (due to few small bugs reported in cleo 4.3) can be necessary. I will test this. 

About the saves, I already knew is was related to weapon pickups, but I also thought pickup limits in FLA had some relation to save pickups (and so save points). I didn't know that instead it was related to ipl. But a question remains, because while using only saxvcxlc.cs and its ini file (without saxvcxlc_2.cs), when I disable the pickup limits, why the added save pickup icons (the 6 saves pickups from saxvcxlc script) disappear, so I guess maybe some relation appear to exists. 

Thank you for the information!

Well, since I am here, there is something important I really want to ask... since we are talking about tests here, and there are users (including me) engaged about helping to improve the mod, I have an important question that I really wanted to ask. Well I would like to do some tests about the script, but, I tried to edit SAxVCxLC.cs script to make some tests, but when I edit it and start new game, after the loading bar finishes and when the game is going to begin, the game crashes. Well I edited SAxVCxLC_2.cs and everything works ok. But when editing anything in SAxVCxLC.cs the game crashes, it does NOT matter what, and I know that it is NOT something wrong I did because if I only open this script (SAxVCxLC.cs) and just save and compile it (F7 command), even without any changes, it still crash when I begin the game. So I want to ask: is there any hidden code or special protection on this, is there any specific sanny builder version, how can I edit SAxVCxLC.cs script?

Edited by TKat
2 hours ago, TKat said:

About the garages, I forgot this point of the FLA version, but it is really a big point, so I imagine it was the reason why the newer version 1.0 crashed in pay and spray garages, while other versions as 0.7 works ok in pay spray garages, so it seems that a downgrade to FLA 4.3 and cleo 4.1 (due to few small bugs reported in cleo 4.3) can be necessary. I will test this. 

If the next update comes with FLA 4.3 with added weapons , i wouldn't recommend it since it caused some bugs with missions such as burning desire.

chaosbginwenrealityend

@TKat I corrected my last post. The save and weapon pickups use the same opcode so the limit must be the same.

Make sure you have the latest version of Sanny Builder. https://sannybuilder.com/downloads.html and the script will compile correctly. That happened to me too until I realized I was way behind. (I was still with v. 3.07 I think LOL) and now I currently have/use v.3.5.1 which I think is the latest one. There is no hidden code and all the opcodes used are valid in SASCM.ini in SB and fully compatible with cleo 4.1. (I made sure)  Also, I forgot to mention that cleo 4.1 does sometimes crash after the load bar finishes and met with a seemingly long fade to black (black screen) indicating by the FLA log that a cleo script crashed. This was a bug in cleo 4.1 and not necessarily a cleo script failure. Give it at least 3 tries before looking at the script for a mistake. Mine always failed on FM92 in-game time cycle editor because it is the last one loaded LOL. Most of the time I can hit 'ESC' to close out but sometimes I need 'sign out of windows' then back in to restart the game. This is a very small price to pay for a better working cleo (my humble opinion). Also, again, I still have one very old script that uses some cleo 3 opcodes (I'm too lazy to update it LOL) which does not work in cleo 4.3 but works great with cleo 4.1 so backward compatibility with older mods is a plus (to me anyway). With cleo 4.3 it was said one could use the .cs3 extension to make it compatible but that never worked for me.

The save pickups is in relation to the weapon pickups (save pickups are created like weapon pickups) they all use opcode 0213. I checked to be sure. So yes I would say that limit effects save pickups also; so there must be a bug in FLA relating to the pickup limit.

@santosvagos This is why it is good to do all these tests. To find out what combination will work the best with the current tools - especially for those who want to do the missions with this. I don't know if the next version will have added weapons. Seems to me adding those were always problematic or perhaps never possible yet. I know some text based mistakes relating to missions were fixed for v. 1.0. To my knowledge, I don't think anyone ever tested cleo 4.1 with FLA 4.3 either because I know it always came with cleo 4.3. I think @TKat indicated he would test this combination.

Edited by chaosbginwenrealityend
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, chaosbginwenrealityend said:

@TKat I corrected my last post. The save and weapon pickups use the same opcode so the limit must be the same.

Make sure you have the latest version of Sanny Builder. https://sannybuilder.com/downloads.html and the script will compile correctly. That happened to me too until I realized I was way behind. (I was still with v. 3.07 I think LOL) and now I currently have/use v.3.5.1 which I think is the latest one. There is no hidden code and all the opcodes used are valid in SASCM.ini in SB and fully compatible with cleo 4.1. (I made sure)  Also, I forgot to mention that cleo 4.1 does sometimes crash after the load bar finishes and met with a seemingly long fade to black (black screen) indicating by the FLA log that a cleo script crashed. This was a bug in cleo 4.1 and not necessarily a cleo script failure. Give it at least 3 tries before looking at the script for a mistake. Mine always failed on FM92 in-game time cycle editor because it is the last one loaded LOL. Most of the time I can hit 'ESC' to close out but sometimes I need 'sign out of windows' then back in to restart the game. This is a very small price to pay for a better working cleo (my humble opinion). Also, again, I still have one very old script that uses some cleo 3 opcodes (I'm too lazy to update it LOL) which does not work in cleo 4.3 but works great with cleo 4.1 so backward compatibility with older mods is a plus (to me anyway). With cleo 4.3 it was said one could use the .cs3 extension to make it compatible but that never worked for me.

Thanks, I installed sanny builder v.3.5.1 (the latest), but unfortunately it still crash if I try to compile SAxVCxLC.cs , and what happens is: if I just open SAxVCxLC.cs and click in compile + copy (f7) it crashes for me. With SAxVCxLC_2.cs there is NO problem, the problem only occurs with SAxVCxLC.cs. I am using the same cleo 4.3, so is that the reason?

Well I just did a test to discover why it is hapenning to me, and I think that those commands below (from label 451 to 834) in SAxVCxLC.cs appear to be the cause: 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:SAVCLC_451
0AB1: call_scm_func @SAVCLC_834 0 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]¬†
jump @SAVCLC_492

:SAVCLC_492
wait 0 
if 
¬† [email protected] >= 10¬†
else_jump @SAVCLC_528 
[email protected] = 45¬†
jump @SAVCLC_543

:SAVCLC_528
[email protected] = 12333¬†
jump @SAVCLC_543

:SAVCLC_543
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_575 
[email protected] = 45¬†
jump @SAVCLC_590 

:SAVCLC_575
jump @SAVCLC_590 

:SAVCLC_590
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_622 
[email protected] = 32¬†
jump @SAVCLC_637

:SAVCLC_622
[email protected] = 12320¬†
jump @SAVCLC_637 

:SAVCLC_637
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_669 
[email protected] = 58¬†
jump @SAVCLC_684

:SAVCLC_669
[email protected] = 12346¬†
jump @SAVCLC_684 

:SAVCLC_684
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_716 
[email protected] = 58¬†
jump @SAVCLC_731 

:SAVCLC_716
jump @SAVCLC_731 

:SAVCLC_731
0AD9: write_formatted_text "Launch time: %d%s%d%s%d %c%s%d%s%d%s%d %c (UTC)%c" in_file [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 32 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 32 10¬†
jump @SAVCLC_1075 

:SAVCLC_834
0AA2: [email protected] = load_library "kernel32.dll" // IF and SET¬†
0AA4: [email protected] = get_proc_address "GetSystemTime" library [email protected] // IF and SET¬†
0AC8: [email protected] = allocate_memory_size 32¬†
0AA5: call [email protected] num_params 1 pop 0 [email protected]¬†
0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 2 virtual_protect 0¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 2 virtual_protect 0¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
0AC9: free_allocated_memory [email protected]¬†
0AB2: 8 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] ret

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

because I deleted all those parts above and then click to compile and it works. And I get surprised because I thought this had relation to a very important thing for the functioning of the script, because I swore it would crash, but it works.

And as far I know vc and lc cars and peds spawn through this script (by reading lc and vc car and ped groups in data folder while using the same popcycle file)

and I though all those commands above also had direct relation to this, but even when I deleted those parts, lc and vc cars and peds still spawn correctly in the streets, so I was wondering what is the meaning of those commands above, because I am really surprised. Because I played for some minutes and I did not noted problem caused by removing these parts above. 

But, anyway it is very very weird that although this script (SAxVCxLC.cs) works, in the moment when I open the script and just compile those commands crash the game when starting the game here. This has never happened before for me.

24 minutes ago, TKat said:

Thanks, I installed sanny builder v.3.5.1 (the latest), but unfortunately it still crash if I try to compile SAxVCxLC.cs , and what happens is: if I just open SAxVCxLC.cs and click in compile + copy (f7) it crashes for me. With SAxVCxLC_2.cs there is NO problem, the problem only occurs with SAxVCxLC.cs. I am using the same cleo 4.3, so is that the reason?

Well I just did a test to discover why it is hapenning to me, and I think that those commands below (from label 451 to 834) in SAxVCxLC.cs appear to be the cause: 

:SAVCLC_451
0AB1: call_scm_func @SAVCLC_834 0 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]¬†
jump @SAVCLC_492

:SAVCLC_492
wait 0 
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_528 
[email protected] = 45¬†
jump @SAVCLC_543

:SAVCLC_528
jump @SAVCLC_543

:SAVCLC_543
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_575 
[email protected] = 45¬†
jump @SAVCLC_590 

:SAVCLC_575
jump @SAVCLC_590 

:SAVCLC_590
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_622 
[email protected] = 32¬†
jump @SAVCLC_637

:SAVCLC_622
[email protected] = 12320¬†
jump @SAVCLC_637 

:SAVCLC_637
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_669 
[email protected] = 58¬†
jump @SAVCLC_684

:SAVCLC_669
jump @SAVCLC_684 

:SAVCLC_684
if 
else_jump @SAVCLC_716 
[email protected] = 58¬†
jump @SAVCLC_731 

:SAVCLC_716
jump @SAVCLC_731 

:SAVCLC_731
0AD9: write_formatted_text "Launch time: %d%s%d%s%d %c%s%d%s%d%s%d %c (UTC)%c" in_file [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 32 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 32 10¬†
jump @SAVCLC_1075 

:SAVCLC_834
0AA2: [email protected] = load_library "kernel32.dll" // IF and SET¬†
0AA4: [email protected] = get_proc_address "GetSystemTime" library [email protected] // IF and SET¬†
0AC8: [email protected] = allocate_memory_size 32¬†
0AA5: call [email protected] num_params 1 pop 0 [email protected]¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
[email protected] += 2¬†
0AC9: free_allocated_memory [email protected]¬†
0AB2: 8 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] ret

because I deleted all those parts above and then click to compile and it works. And I get surprised because I thought this had relation to a very important thing for the functioning of the script, because I swore it would crash, but it works.

And as far I know vc and lc cars and peds spawn through this script (by reading lc and vc car and ped groups in data folder while using the same popcycle file)

and I though all those commands above also had direct relation to this, but even when I deleted those parts, lc and vc cars and peds still spawn correctly in the streets, so I was wondering what is the meaning of those commands above, because I am really surprised. Because I played for some minutes and I did not noted problem caused by removing these parts above. 

But, anyway it is very very weird that although this script (SAxVCxLC.cs) works, in the moment when I open the script and just compile those commands crash the game when starting the game here. This has never happened before for me.

The above code is not used in the game. I only added this to facilitate my testing. If you have any questions about these scripts, I can answer you.

Edited by artginPL
  • Like 2

And now the promised screenshots of tests. Enjoy watching. Thanks to @Jack for new plugins.

Spoiler

gallery1j_qqnreah.jpg

gallery2j_qqnrear.jpg

gallery3j_qqnreax.jpg

gallery4j_qqnrean.jpg

gallery5j_qqnreaw.jpg

gallery6j_qqnreas.jpg

gallery7j_qqnreaa.jpg

gallery8j_qqnreaq.jpg

gallery9j_qqnreqp.jpg

gallery10_qqnreqh.jpg

gallery16_qqnreqr.jpg

gallery11_qqnreqx.jpg

gallery12_qqnreqn.jpg

gallery13_qqnreqe.jpg

gallery14_qqnreqw.jpg

gallery15_qqnreqa.jpg

gallery17_qqnreqq.jpg

gallery18_qqnrwpp.jpg

gallery19_qqnrwph.jpg

gallery20_qqnrwpr.jpg

gallery21_qqnrwpx.jpg

gallery22_qqnrwpn.jpg

gallery23_qqnrwpe.jpg

gallery24_qqnrwpw.jpg

gallery25_qqnrwps.jpg

• Like 8
On 9/30/2020 at 3:58 AM, santosvagos said:

If the next update comes with FLA 4.3 with added weapons , i wouldn't recommend it since it caused some bugs with missions such as burning desire.

Use the newest version instead. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, eagle152 said:

Still no new weapons?

Weapons will not be added in the new version. They will be added later.

Edited by artginPL
  • Like 2

SAxVCxLC V1.1 CHANGELOG:

- added law enforcement for higher levels (3, 4, 5 and 6 stars)
    - added unique license plates for Liberty City and Vice City vehicles
    - added LOD files to Long Island and LC seabed
    - added folder with optional mods (also includes CLEO v4.1)
    - added ability to disable individual functions of mod (in CLEO/SAxVCxLC.ini)
    - radio stations are available for download in a separate file
    - improved paths
    - fixed behavior of security guards in LC and VC
    - improved LC culls
    - The Sunshine Autos windows now render correctly on both sides
    - VC shops glass are breakable
    - added fuel pumps at LC gas station
    - fixed multiple collision surface properties for procedural grass
    - some other LC and VC map fixes
    - improved save icons script

The new version will be released TOMORROW (probably).

The release of the latest version will be on Sunday. We want to add two more features.

Two more screens:

Spoiler

1jpg_qqnxxqa.jpg

gallery26_qqnxxqq.jpg

Edited by artginPL
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, CyberRock said:

Hi! Thanks for the mod. I'm here to ask did anybody test this with modloader?

The mod works fine with modloader. Only use modloader to load models. not data files. If you want to customize data files, do it directly in those files and before doing that , remember to make backups in case of something goes wrong.

8 minutes ago, santosvagos said:

The mod works fine with modloader. Only use modloader to load models. not data files. If you want to customize data files, do it directly in those files and before doing that , remember to make backups in case of something goes wrong.

So, I just cut the "data" folder to the game's main folder and that's it? Cuz, I did this and I had the same problem it crashes at the glimpse where the loading bar start to appear.

Edited by CyberRock
9 minutes ago, CyberRock said:

So, I just cut the "data" folder to the game's main folder and that's it? Cuz, I did this and I had the same problem it crashes at the glimpse where the loading bar start to appear.

For example : If i want to create a car mod replacing sabre in SA, i will put the new sabre model in modloader but for the vehicle.ide, handling.cfg lines, I will replace those lines directly in the files in data folder. Do not replace any files in data folder since it contains many things that affect VC&LC maps such as peds, vehicles,.. 

GTA SAxVCxLC V1.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED !!!

Below is a link to GTA SAxVCxLC V1.1

DOWNLOAD

Before installing, please read the ReadMe. Make sure you have 'gta_sa.exe' version 1.0 US HOODLUM (14 383 616 bytes).

Below is a link to radio stations from GTA III / GTA VC. They can be added optionally.

GTA III / GTA VC RADIO STATIONS

Below is a link to radio stations from GTA LCS / VCS. They can be added optionally and used simultaneously with radio stations from GTA III / GTA VC.

GTA LCS / GTA VCS RADIO STATIONS

SAxVCxLC V1.1 CHANGELOG:
    - added law enforcement for higher levels (3, 4, 5 and 6 stars)
    - added unique license plates for Liberty City and Vice City vehicles
    - added VC submissions for the new firetruck models
    - added LC and VC hidden packages to their original locations (it doesn't support save file for now)
    - added Liberty City and Vice City police helicopter megaphone
    - added LOD files to Long Island and LC seabed
    - added folder with optional mods (also includes CLEO v4.1)
    - added ability to disable individual functions of mod (in CLEO/SAxVCxLC.ini)
    - radio stations are available for download in a separate file
    - improved paths
    - fixed behavior of security guards in LC and VC
    - improved LC culls
    - The Sunshine Autos windows now render correctly on both sides
    - VC shops glass are breakable
    - added fuel pumps at LC gas station
    - fixed multiple collision surface properties for procedural grass
    - some other LC and VC map fixes
    - improved save icons script

Have fun¬†‚ėļÔłŹ

Edited by artginPL