Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,779 visits to this link)

    2. News

    1. GTA Online

      1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

    2. Red Dead Redemption

    3. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

PlatinumSerb

SAxVCxLC - VC and LC in San Andreas

Recommended Posts

goodidea82
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, justin50 said:

...can't they just make an installation file rather than github repository?

Install.bat is an installation file. The installation is super easy. 1. download the project, 2. dbl-click install.bat, 3. provide path and select options. Done.

If you describe exactly what steps you did (incl. what you have downloaded, InstallSettings.bat), then maybe we can help.

Also, as Inan-Ahammad wrote, go to that directory but on your local drive and check if the directory exists.

 

Edited by goodidea82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justin50
5 hours ago, goodidea82 said:

Install.bat is an installation file. The installation is super easy. 1. download the project, 2. dbl-click install.bat, 3. provide path and select options. Done.

If you describe exactly what steps you did (incl. what you have downloaded, InstallSettings.bat), then maybe we can help.

Also, as Inan-Ahammad wrote, go to that directory but on your local drive and check if the directory exists.

 

Step 1: downloaded SAxVCxLC-master zip from Github, Step 2: double clicked on install.bat, Step 3: located San Andreas directory and waited from mod installation. After sometime the message comes as gta3_img_changes.txt cannot be found....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
goodidea82
On 6/29/2018 at 3:25 AM, justin50 said:

Step 1: downloaded SAxVCxLC-master zip from Github, Step 2: double clicked on install.bat, Step 3: located San Andreas directory and waited from mod installation. After sometime the message comes as gta3_img_changes.txt cannot be found.... 

Thanks for the info (I assume you have SAxVCxLC v0.8.5a, 10. Dec. 2017). Give me few days until I look into this and fix it.

 

There are only two possibilities: either 1) the file does not exist, or 2) the installation script has a wrong path to the file.

1.

Please check if you can find the missing file in the directory (where you unpacked the zip file on your drive)

SAxVCxLC\SAxVCxLC_scource\base_root

or somewhere else.

 

2.

- Open Install.bat with a text editor and delete the first line that says "echo off".

- When you dbl-click Install.bat, then you will see every single command that is executed.

- Send a screenshot of the console window when the message comes as gta3_img_changes.txt cannot be found.

- On the screenshot we should be able to see which path is used.

 

Also, please send the InstallSettings.bat. It is generated when you call Install.bat and it contains the paths and options you have selected. That may be useful too.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justin50
38 minutes ago, goodidea82 said:

Thanks for the info (I assume you have SAxVCxLC v0.8.5a, 10. Dec. 2017). Give me few days until I look into this and fix it.

 

There are only two possibilities: either 1) the file does not exist, or 2) the installation script has a wrong path to the file.

1.

Please check if you can find the missing file in the directory (where you unpacked the zip file on your drive)

SAxVCxLC\SAxVCxLC_scource\base_root

or somewhere else.

 

2.

- Open Install.bat with a text editor and delete the first line that says "echo off".

- When you dbl-click Install.bat, then you will see every single command that is executed.

- Send a screenshot of the console window when the message comes as gta3_img_changes.txt cannot be found.

- On the screenshot we should be able to see which path is used.

 

Also, please send the InstallSettings.bat. It is generated when you call Install.bat and it contains the paths and options you have selected. That may be useful too.

 

 

i cloned it to my pc from here https://github.com/goodidea82/SAxVCxLC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morningstar666

Goodideia82 try to fix the error that occurs with the missions and save game that makes it impossible to finish all the missions normally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolika1351
Posted (edited)

EDIT: nevermind, I fixed it by redownloading the zip and using a completely vanilla copy

Edited by Zolika1351

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inan-Ahammad

Ok i've tested the scripts a little bit.It seems the bat files got some error with path maybe.None of the files are getting copied to game directory(may wanna check the xcopy's).

One more thing I've noticed the naming and location of the text file SAxVCxLC-master\SAxVCxLC_source\base\models\SAX GTA3Img Changes\Changes to gta3.txt

this file is named and locationed as SAxVCxLC-master\SAxVCxLC_source\base\models\gta3_img_changes.txt.I got exam tomorrow so dont got time to figure what is wrong but thought it might help @goodidea82.Also note that my copy(few months old) works correctly.So,a bug might have been arosed in recent updates?

 

Anyway,it can be installed manully.Just extract the files.Run the buildimgacrieves.bat and copy the files as you need.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.