GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Savage is 50% off

Dinguspool

CrysisAverted

$975,000

I can confirm

CrysisAverted

just realized that this is best pegasus buy for the price

cheaper than buzzard and hydra and will make missions easier and make you look like some mlg no lifer getting all the kills

• Like 3

Creme_Brulee

What about the other vehicles from ps? I bet they're 50% off as well, but you couldn't bother checking or announcing it. Are you going to make a new thread per vehicle? I don't think so.

Edit: Just went and checked. The Gang Burrito, the Lectro and the Boxville are 50% as well

-Gang Burrito: 32,500

-Lectro: 375,000

-Boxville: 22,500

Edited by Braulioaej
  • Like 2

wavingmountains.gif

CrysisAverted

What about the other vehicles from ps? I bet they're 50% off as well, but you couldn't bother checking or announcing it. Are you going to make a new thread per vehicle? I don't think so.

Edit: Just went and checked. The Gang Burrito, the Lectro and the Boxville are 50% as well

Its because hes a f*cking Savage

• Like 3

I definitely would have bought this if I didn't already own a Buzzard, but with its weak armor I don't see the point in having both. Not like I'm gonna stop using my Buzzard when I have the Savage. If I could sell my Buzzard I would have considered this. Thanks for the info OP

Mattoropael

Aside from the Savage and possibly the Lectro, none of these are even worth the bother to see if they're half-off.

I bought a Gang Burrito at full price this morning and I don't regret not waiting for the sale. Come on, $32,500 is just a few contact missions, I spent way more customizing the damn thing.

Edited by Mattoropael
  • Like 1

CrysisAverted

the electrode was already half off big deal

TarHeelJohn

I definitely would have bought this if I didn't already own a Buzzard, but with its weak armor I don't see the point in having both. Not like I'm gonna stop using my Buzzard when I have the Savage. If I could sell my Buzzard I would have considered this. Thanks for the info OP

Buzzard can have 2 rockets in the air homing in on enemy. Savage can have as many rockets out as you can fire off.

Because lots of people wanted the Savage and I only cared for the Savage.

I'm going to purchase the lectro when I get on my PS3, I probably won't ever see it at this price again. Nice one OP

Edited by missanthropy

Creme_Brulee

Ok, so let's make one thread per vehicle, so if you care about the Burrito, go to the thread about the Burrito. If you wanted the Lectro, go refer to the thread saying the Lectro is 50% off. Man, what's the point? You couldn't have really been so lazy. You could have been a bit more helpful, no? Oh wait, but what everybody gives a f*ck about is the Savage. You aren't going anywhere with that personality.

wavingmountains.gif

Ok, so let's make one thread per vehicle, so if you care about the Burrito, go to the thread about the Burrito. If you wanted the Lectro, go refer to the thread saying the Lectro is 50% off. Man, what's the point? You couldn't have really been so lazy. You could have been a bit more helpful, no? Oh wait, but what everybody gives a f*ck about is the Savage. You aren't going anywhere with that personality.

Look who's talking.

As far as I'm aware Rockstar hasn't announced the discounted items for today yet.

I've been waiting for the discount on the Savage so I checked for the discount on the Savage.

I don't know what the prices for the other vehicles were so I'd have no idea if they were at a discount or not.

Now stop bitching.

Edited by Saint_Jackie

CrysisAverted

and to think some people bought shark cards to afford this sh*t only for it to come out later at a cheap as sh*t price while simultaneously doubling heist payouts

Just f*cking great. Why didn't they give this discount out when the PAC heist first started up? I feel ripped off knowing that I've paid full price on this chopper to be slapped in the face with this discount.

Guess I've got three more of those to buy. And maybe one Lectro. More bank jobs, please!

Creme_Brulee

Look who's talking.

As far as I'm aware Rockstar hasn't announced the discounted items for today yet.

I've been waiting for the discount on the Savage so I checked for the discount on the Savage.

I don't know what the prices for the other vehicles were so I'd have no idea if they were at a discount or not.

Now stop bitching.

Rockstar only announce their discounts hours later, quite a few hours.

wavingmountains.gif

Claptrap NL

Time to get me one of these

#teamfonshway 2 support @fonshway

Don't rate a car if you don't know sh*t or post a sh*t cars yourself :)

2iu8hgy.jpg

thank you CaptainNikolai

Look who's talking.

Now stop bitching.

Rockstar only announce their discounts hours later, quite a few hours.

Thank you for making my point even more clear now.

CrysisAverted

these sales really should have a limited amount of savages to be purchased

I would be a savage and buy them all up

I'm not to keen on it... it's to vulnerable to homing launchers. But thinking about it so are all other helicopters...