3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

George Costanza

Liberty City - The Leftovers Fix

Village Idiot

I'm not sure if this has been included in the fix but I fixed it last night in my copy of III so I'd like to share it to anyone interested.

In the ped.grp the "south area" and "south area" night are unused by any zone in the game if you open the scm up and find the lines:

0324: set_zone_pedgroup_info "SHOPING"  1 (day)  21
0324: set_zone_pedgroup_info "SHOPING"  0 (night)  22

and change them to

0324: set_zone_pedgroup_info "SHOPING"  1 (day)  13
0324: set_zone_pedgroup_info "SHOPING"  0 (night)  14

It will restore them both to Bedford point

The ped group is made up of higher class looking businessmen and women. there are peds not present in any other group by default so it restores 4 unused peds (B_man2, B_man3, B_wom2 and B_wom3) the male models are technically used as Marty chonks and the Bobcat Driver from Evidence Dash but not as random peds.

I'd assume its a mistake on rockstars part as Bedford point is refered to as "shoping" in the code and the ped group "shoppers" are enabled in this zone incorrectly as that group is used in com_eas which is newport where they are meant to be used and there is no logical upper class "south area" they would possibly fit into the game besides Bedford Point which is the business district

Edited by Village Idiot

stef_92
On 12/31/2018 at 1:19 AM, Village Idiot said:

I'm not sure if this has been included in the fix but I fixed it last night in my copy of III so I'd like to share it to anyone interested.

In the ped.grp the "south area" and "south area" night are unused by any zone in the game if you open the scm up and find the lines:

and change them to

The ped group is made up of higher class looking businessmen and women. there are peds not present in any other group by default so it restores 4 unused peds (B_man2, B_man3, B_wom2 and B_wom3) the male models are technically used as Marty chonks and the Bobcat Driver from Evidence Dash but not as random peds.

I'd assume its a mistake on rockstars part as Bedford point is refered to as "shoping" in the code and the ped group "shoppers" are enabled in this zone incorrectly as that group is used in com_eas which is newport where they are meant to be used and there is no logical upper class "south area" they would possibly fit into the game besides Bedford Point which is the business district

All these years I was wondering which was the model/texture that they used for Marty :D THanks

gts.
On 12/30/2018 at 4:19 PM, Village Idiot said:

Spoiler

and change them to

Could you upload this fix, please?

Fabrix199

Fixed peds>kenji.dff its messed up

Also data files in PS2 Feels III Edition it's crashing the game, doesnt work with neither a 1.0 exe and 1.1 exe. Does not run in a clean game.

zerosaber75

Is it just me or does this mod make the FBI cars darker than they should be when they first spawn via the wanted levels until you take to a Pay n' Spray? This happened from using a vanilla installed that was patched with the LCLF core pack and ped fixes (both official and unnofficial fix for Kenji).

2 hours ago, Fabrix199 said:

Fixed peds>kenji.dff its messed up

Also data files in PS2 Feels III Edition it's crashing the game, doesnt work with neither a 1.0 exe and 1.1 exe. Does not run in a clean game.

I also had this problem too, with or without the Leftovers Fix, and it seems even worse on the latter where Claude's skin textures go missing and the game crashes after the opening cutscene.

zerosaber75

There's a weird texture issue here and I'm not sure what's causing this: 

vqzZhfh.png

I can confirm it also happens in vanilla GTA III as well, and I'm not sure if there are anymore more missing textures or building model issues like this in other places. Also is there a way to properly install the Xbox character peds with Leftovers Fix? I have tried using the character models from the Xbox HD mod and they always failed to be implemented when I packed them in using IMG Factory and just use the vanilla models with bizarre results sometimes (like Claude's skin not rendering properly until I found out I forgot to copy over the skin files too).

George Costanza

1) broken model

2)

gts.
On 2/18/2019 at 5:33 PM, zerosaber75 said:

There's a weird texture issue here and I'm not sure what's causing this: 

Spoiler

vqzZhfh.png

I can confirm it also happens in vanilla GTA III as well, and I'm not sure if there are anymore more missing textures or building model issues like this in other places. Also is there a way to properly install the Xbox character peds with Leftovers Fix? I have tried using the character models from the Xbox HD mod and they always failed to be implemented when I packed them in using IMG Factory and just use the vanilla models with bizarre results sometimes (like Claude's skin not rendering properly until I found out I forgot to copy over the skin files too).

On 2/19/2019 at 11:13 AM, George Costanza said:

1) broken model

2)

The model is fixed in the PS2 feels pack:

Spoiler

7GvfsCx.jpg

zerosaber75
On 2/28/2019 at 5:56 PM, gts. said:

The model is fixed in the PS2 feels pack:

Hide contents

7GvfsCx.jpg

Which model do I need from the PS2 Feels pack to port into the PC version to fix the building model, as well as this sidewalk missing its texture in Harwood?

Spoiler

jXmuLXD.png