3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Liberty City - The Leftovers Fix

Sneed

It is time to release PS2 Feels III Edition!

Old news:

November 2016

January 2017

February 2017

March 2017

April 2017

September 2017

October 2017

It took time but I've finally finished all the things I wanted to do.

Thanks to the testers, I was able to improve or fix some issues.

Now, what to say about the mod, nothing. All you need to know is in the README folder.

One last thing to show, something unused:

9zf9pKu.png

Now you can damage them.

Download:

PS2 Feels III Edition

Enjoy!

2.23GB!?!? :O

It is almost around the same size as GTA3 or Vice City PS2 ISO. Anyway, downloading it and of course... is a great, great job. After all, it took you a long time to finish it and now, is here.

Edited by gts.

Uh, could you at least LIST the dff's you fixed please? I want to use SOME of them, not all.

That, and because I don't want to go through your PS2Feels.IMG

EDIT

Actually, disregard that. This is useful

Edited by B_Smiles
Mugetsuga

There's no list. I didn't keep track of anything.

My mistake while doing the mod, is to not have taken screenshots (before/after) of everything, but if I had done that, the mod would still not be finished and my priority was to finish and release it.

Sorry but you're by yourself to find the ones you want.

• Like 1

It is time to release PS2 Feels III Edition!

Old news:

November 2016

January 2017

February 2017

March 2017

April 2017

September 2017

October 2017

It took time but I've finally finished all the things I wanted to do.

Thanks to the testers, I was able to improve or fix some issues.

Now, what to say about the mod, nothing. All you need to know is in the README folder.

One last thing to show, something unused:

9zf9pKu.png

Now you can damage them.

Download:

PS2 Feels III Edition

FINALLY!!!

TheShadowX19

Hey one problem if use the MOVIES folder with the intro movies the game doesn't show up only if i skip the intros, then i checked the the folder with the intro movies and it turns out that they are not video's but mp3 files even though it says mpg?.

And do i need to paste it on top of Liberty city leftovers or just in modloader?. Because if i do need to place it in modloader, i've tried that but then some textures like the sign above the portland safehouse is missing, also alot of other textures.

Edited by TheShadowX17
TheShadowX19

Read the readme, it's explained for both. Reading your post tells me you haven't...

W

Edited by TheShadowX17
TheShadowX19

Read the readme, it's explained for both. Reading your post tells me you haven't...

Well i've read it but after that it still doesn't work, i have alot of missing textures and the intro videos still don't show up even if i have set ; in front of it. I use default without III aircraft modloader.ini, but it doesn't change anything i still have missing textures and no intro videos because the intro videos are not videos but play as an mp3 file, when i don't have III feels they show up.

Edited by TheShadowX17
TheShadowX19

The videos are fine, you're missing something.

Line 139 from the readme.

As for your missing textures.

Line 4 from the readme.

So you don't need Liberty city's leftovers corepack now right, everything is already in the ps2 feels because now it works, it doesn't miss stuff even without the corepack. I've downloaded the codec and windowed mode, now it works, also have put anisotropic filtering on 16. Thnx i've never noticed that.

Mugetsuga

So you don't need Liberty city's leftovers corepack now right

Exactly. Map fixes are already present in PS2 Feels.

There's only 5 DFFs from the core pack you have to take if you plan to use them, it's optional. That's also explain in the readme (line 47).

Glad everything works fine for you now.

TheShadowX19

There's only 5 DFFs from the core pack you have to take if you plan to use them, it's optional. That's also explain in the readme (line 47).

Well thnx for helping i appreciate it ;)

Village Idiot

Has anyone working on this mod considered converting the unused busker peds from the PS2 disc since they're technically unused leftovers. Even if their original purpose and how they would have be used is unknown it'd still be nice to have them as pedestrians wandering around, even just as an optional install for the mod.

TheShadowX19

Has anyone working on this mod considered converting the unused busker peds from the PS2 disc since they're technically unused leftovers. Even if their original purpose and how they would have be used is unknown it'd still be nice to have them as pedestrians wandering around, even just as an optional install for the mod.

Do they have full dialogue?

Also i have one more problem. After the intro cutscene were Catalina shoots Claude the game crashes at the newspaper. I have everything including the windowed mode and the codec. Does anyone experience it?

Thank you, i will take a look at those dff's

Edited by Matty
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot @Mugetsuga for releasing PS2 Feels at last! It's an amazing pack of fixe that we needed for a long time. I also use the Xbox HD Mod by Rim and I wonder if some fixes could be done there too (likeghe vertex color fixes, also the saint marks tunnel amd the reflections fix)? I could do it manually but I dont know which files contain those fixes.

Mugetsuga

Thanks. If someone wanted, the same could be done.

By vertex color fixes, do you mean the Porter Tunnel?

For the tunnel in Saint Mark's there's:

ind_land139.dff, don't forget the collision file in INDUSTSE.col.

tunnel_section.dff and ind_land089b.dff, don't forget the collision files in INDUSTNE.col

For reflections there's:

ind_mainten2.dff, chinaquadhouse.dff, customroadtr.dff, road_broadway01.dff, road_broadway02.dff, artgallerground.dff, com_munation.dff, kb_scrap_5.dff and Subway_monument.dff.

For customroadtr.dff, you'll have to edit rdpuddle.txd by adding the textures from indchinabuild.txd.

Same thing for road_broadway01.dff and road_broadway02.dff, you'll have to edit combroadwyrd.txd by adding the textures from combroadwy2.txd.

I think that's all.

• Like 1
B_Smiles

Is the twitching flamethrower fixable? I've tried different III mods (gta3 beta / expanded edition) and in these the flamethrower doesnt twitch, it stays still. Ive tried using the peds.ifp + weapon.dat from each one to see if that fixes it, but the weapon still twitches. Is it exe related or something else?

Oh, and mugetsuga. I looked at the skyscraper model you did with the interior from lcs in 3ds max with the material editor and it has one material applied to the entire ceiling and exterior. Also the textures are .tga format like chinabuildquad.dff

Edited by B_Smiles

Thanks. If someone wanted, the same could be done.

By vertex color fixes, do you mean the Porter Tunnel?

For the tunnel in Saint Mark's there's:

ind_land139.dff, don't forget the collision file in INDUSTSE.col.

tunnel_section.dff and ind_land089b.dff, don't forget the collision files in INDUSTNE.col

For reflections there's:

ind_mainten2.dff, chinaquadhouse.dff, customroadtr.dff, road_broadway01.dff, road_broadway02.dff, artgallerground.dff, com_munation.dff, kb_scrap_5.dff and Subway_monument.dff.

For customroadtr.dff, you'll have to edit rdpuddle.txd by adding the textures from indchinabuild.txd.

Same thing for road_broadway01.dff and road_broadway02.dff, you'll have to edit combroadwyrd.txd by adding the textures from combroadwy2.txd.

I think that's all.

Thanks a lot, I'll try that :)

BTW I have one suggestion just to make download easier for some users. You could put another download link without the Audio folder since it takes 2GB and maybe some players won't use it.

TheShadowX19

After the intro cutscene were Catalina shoots Claude the game crashes at the newspaper. I have everything except the corepack because we don't need that anymore. PS2 feels III and the codec + skygfx, Boatfix, Lodfix, Open limit adjuster. Does anyone experience it?

Edited by TheShadowX17
Mugetsuga

Oh, and mugetsuga. I looked at the skyscraper model you did with the interior from lcs in 3ds max with the material editor and it has one material applied to the entire ceiling and exterior. Also the textures are .tga format like chinabuildquad.dff

Sorry but I can't remember which importer/exporter I used for them. They are fine in-game , there's no problem. Something you wanted to edit?

BTW I have one suggestion just to make download easier for some users. You could put another download link without the Audio folder since it takes 2GB and maybe some players won't use it.

The Audio folder is temporary. I'm waiting for this to get fixed.

Does anyone experience it?

No.

Does it also happen with the default modloader.ini in the mod? Maybe you enabled things that shouldn't be enabled together and I'm not aware of.

TheShadowX19

Sorry but I can't remember which importer/exporter I used for them. They are fine in-game , there's no problem. Something you wanted to edit?

The Audio folder is temporary. I'm waiting for this to get fixed.

Does anyone experience it?

No.

Does it also happen with the default modloader.ini in the mod? Maybe you enabled things that shouldn't be enabled together and I'm not aware of.

I have the normal modloader.ini file do you use the modloader.ini from feels or is it a must to have the feels modloader.ini?

EDIT: It freezes at the newspaper, it does nothing but the game stops responding.

Edited by TheShadowX17
TheShadowX19
Loading custom level file "modloader\ps2 feels iii edition\default\data\gta3.dat"

Removing imported model file at index 26

Removing imported model file at index 27

Removing imported model file at index 28

Removing imported model file at index 29

Removing imported model file at index 185

Removing imported model file at index 186

Removing imported model file at index 187

Removing imported model file at index 188

Alright so this is what the modloader log loads before the freezing occurs, then it stops.

Edited by TheShadowX17
Mugetsuga

Yes, porter tunnel and callahan bridge

Porter Tunnel:

tunl_2_bend.dff, tunl_2_cus2.dff, tunl_2_cus4.dff, tunl_4_cus3.dff and tunl_4_cus9.dff.
Callahan Bridge:
nbbridgerda.dff and nbbridgerdb.dff.

I have the normal modloader.ini file do you use the modloader.ini from feels or is it a must to have the feels modloader.ini?

Have you at least copy and paste what's under [Profiles.Default.IgnoreFiles] to the INI file you use?

But well, even without the modloader.ini files provided with the mod, it's not supposed to crash. The game would be a mess because of all the optional stuff but it wouldn't crash.

The log doesn't help.