4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Liberty City - The Leftovers Fix

Sneed

Inadequate

The PS2 Ghost appears untextured on my game, someone know why? I downloaded the Mugetsuga's last fixes pack and the countergame's ps2 car pack as well and in both is untextured, I have the txd.img already empty.

If I'm not mistaken it was untextered on ps2 its been a while though so my memory could be slippen.

What's wrong with you dude? What kind of drugs are you consuming?... Just kidding but I mean, no offense but why are you replying to old posts? First on SilentPatch thread, now here.

Mugetsuga

Black Police Maverick.

Another variant for the LCPD. The default Chopper, Chopper and Police Maverick using III Aircraft and Predator will have a black variant to match the default Police and Enforcer.

The two gardens.

The idea comes from Vice City. Now you'll be able to access the gardens with proper collisions.

The lighthouse.

A continuation of the end of this post, four screenshots are not enough.

• Like 4
Jitterdoomer

The iOS version of the Ghost boat (Ghost Missing) had better details than on any other version:

Ghost-GTAIII-iOS.jpg

Edited by Jitterdoomer
crashoverride93

Black Police Maverick.

Another variant for the LCPD. The default Chopper, Chopper and Police Maverick using III Aircraft and Predator will have a black variant to match the default Police and Enforcer.

The two gardens.

The idea comes from Vice City. Now you'll be able to access the gardens with proper collisions.

The lighthouse.

A continuation of the end of this post, four screenshots are not enough.

Did you make these that's awesome.

The iOS version of the Ghost boat (Ghost Missing) had better details than on any other version:

Ghost-GTAIII-iOS.jpg

I have Android version and it's exactly the same:

Screenshot_2016-08-11-20-39-35.png

Edited by stef_92
Jitterdoomer

Yes it's on this video (Go to 3:16):

Here's the modded menu screens for the PS2 Feels pack that replaces the Rockstar North logo with DMA logo to match the DMA logo on the title screen and intros.

Edited by Jitterdoomer
  • Like 1
Inadequate

Movile version has the same vehicle models as the Xbox version.

If I remember correct, that depends on the power of the phone/smartphone. I played GTA 3 back in 2011 on a Sony Ericsson WT19 and the vehicles was the same as PS2 ones.

MaximBlackwell

Greetings everyone can anyone help me ? for some reason in GTA 3 XBOX mod I don't have animation of water splash like in this pic Can anyone tell how to enable this feature. Thanks in advanceRf8xfCo.png

Edited by MaximBlackwell
Claude_Lib

Been playing around in OpenRW and noticed that one of the wheels of the ramp in FIA has broken mesh:

APpAo8v.jpgPpPdUfy.jpgzez4Gp8.jpg02Yl3qn.jpg

I didn't check the others, but I'm pretty sure that the model is shared.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
Blackbird88

Aside from that you can also use TAG's SaveLoader, but that skips into main menu, no splash.

Edited by Blackbird88
Claude_Lib

So I looked through all five PS2 versions of GTA III, specifically the audio folders, and here are the results:

EU 1.40 - c1_tex.vb with "Overused puta", dummy, old set6, class.vb with "O Mio Babbino Caro"

EU 1.60 - c1_tex.vb without "Overused puta", dummy, new set6, class.vb with "O Mio Babbino Caro"
Australia - c1_tex.vb without "Overused puta", dummy, new set6, class.vb with "O Mio Babbino Caro"
USA - c1_tex.vb without "Overused puta", no dummy, new set6, class.vb with "O Mio Babbino Caro"
Japan - c1_tex.vb without "Overused puta", no dummy, new set6, class.vb without "O Mio Babbino Caro"

While the first (second) and the last columns are pretty much self-explanatory, the two in the middle might require some clarification.

EU 1.40, EU 1.60 and Australian versions have a file titled "dummy". It's exactly the same across all three versions, and I have no idea what it contains. It is totally absent from the other two versions, though. Ash, Silent, anyone?

The SFX containers also differ between the very first EU 1.40 release and all the others. I'll also let you guys look into them, see what's exactly different.

EDIT. "dummy" is actually a copy of head.vb, it even has the same hash.

Edited by Claude_Lib
  • Like 3

So I looked through all five PS2 versions of GTA III, specifically the audio folders, and here are the results:

EU 1.40 - c1_tex.vb with "Overused puta", dummy, old set6, class.vb with "O Mio Babbino Caro"

EU 1.60 - c1_tex.vb without "Overused puta", dummy, new set6, class.vb with "O Mio Babbino Caro"

Australia - c1_tex.vb without "Overused puta", dummy, new set6, class.vb with "O Mio Babbino Caro"

USA - c1_tex.vb without "Overused puta", no dummy, new set6, class.vb with "O Mio Babbino Caro"

Japan - c1_tex.vb without "Overused puta", no dummy, new set6, class.vb without "O Mio Babbino Caro"

While the first (second) and the last columns are pretty much self-explanatory, the two in the middle might require some clarification.

EU 1.40, EU 1.60 and Australian versions have a file titled "dummy". It's exactly the same across all three versions, and I have no idea what it contains. It is totally absent from the other two versions, though. Ash, Silent, anyone?

The SFX containers also differ between the very first EU 1.40 release and all the others. I'll also let you guys look into them, see what's exactly different.

Great work. Isn't the dummy only a copy from another file only to fill the PS2 dvd disc size? Same thing happens with gta3.img and some other files into the disc. Again, why R* used different audio files between versions? Why Europe v1.40 version has a different dialogue than USA version and the USA version was the first version that came out back in 2001 though. Interesting differences.

Mugetsuga

Some news.

Improved reflexions:

http://imgur.com/a/EHA2u

Better reflexions and the blue hell is hidden now.

LCS stuff:

http://imgur.com/a/4RtAM

Some buildings I found interesting.

If you remarked, there are also wires. Some wires have been added around Portland, Staunton and Shoreside Vale in LCS.

And an interior like Rock City from Vice City. It's just an interior to look from outside, there's no collision.

• Like 3
Claude_Lib

Hmm, just wondering, is it theoretically possible to implement real reflective surfaces like in San Andreas instead of flipped models under the ground as it is now?

Edited by Claude_Lib
Claude_Lib

Well, the mirror are exactly what I'm talking about. The Hero, is it theoretically possible to bring it into III/Vice City?

Ash_735

It's a San Andreas feature and would require the models to be edited to include that flag if it were ported over.

Silent

SA reflective surfaces also mostly use flipped models (Easter Basin puddle) - mirrors are a different thing.

Edited by Silent
stef_92

Movile version has the same vehicle models as the Xbox version.

If I remember correct, that depends on the power of the phone/smartphone. I played GTA 3 back in 2011 on a Sony Ericsson WT19 and the vehicles was the same as PS2 ones.

Yes, that's true. I meant the best case if you have good GPU and set the graphics settings to max. Edited by stef_92

Some news.

Improved reflexions:

http://imgur.com/a/EHA2u

Better reflexions and the blue hell is hidden now.

LCS stuff:

http://imgur.com/a/4RtAM

Some buildings I found interesting.

If you remarked, there are also wires. Some wires have been added around Portland, Staunton and Shoreside Vale in LCS.

And an interior like Rock City from Vice City. It's just an interior to look from outside, there's no collision.

Looks great. I can't wait. :p