4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAO: The Riders Update

bodyparts

Grand_Theft_Auto_Online.png

4KMh5uG.gif

On a brief break from 'Britain 1979' I am back with another, rather short, concept. You might say that 'The Riders Update' is a cliche, maybe you're right, but this concept isn't only about the outlawness and badassery of motorcycle gangs but it's also about the passion that one man has to his bike. The Riders Update brings motorcycles from a modern era but also the sweet bikes from back in the days. Enjoy!

VEHICLES

CXBMF3n.jpg

WMC Rocker

(Harley Davidson Panhead Chopper)

This is the exact bike that some famous actore once rode. This famous actor is unknown and they might have carried a 'STD'. The 'Rocker' is also famous for making a lot of noise and is guaranteeing a complaint from your nearest senior neighbour.

PRICE: $25.000

143851264886419_9963142220.jpg

Victory Widowmaker

(Triumph Rocket III)

Nothing says British gentleman more than this fine motorbike from across the ocean. Ride down the sunset while figuring out how you will pay the debt for this beauty.

PRICE: $80.000

Je1Jm96.jpg

WMC Revenant

(GTA: The Lost and Damned)

This bike was made for drive-bys and drive-throughs. Cruise down the LS highways on this east coast beauty in order to show what a real tough guy you really are.

PRICE: $12.000

143851264886419_5264316313.jpg

Victory Oaktree

(Velocette Venom Thruxton 500)

The second motorcycle from the royal empire that we can offer. And trust us, you will feel very royal while crash into a mountain wall in 100mph.

PRICE: $35.000

56_U6nbi.jpg
Dinka Foreigner
(Honda VTX 1300)
This Japanese bike looks more and feels more like America than Bruce Spade's sex-tape. The rocket scientists of Japan has even constructed the 'Foreigner' with a mug-holder. You can now go up to 150 Americas per hour.
PRICE: $75.000

WEAPONS

NEW WEAPONS

Machete_GTAVC.png

Machete

143851264886419_4904756527.png
Revolver

filepicker_T9_Xw3t_IKQ2m_Qk_S6x_A19m_tum
Tech-9

143939904514999_6187005593.gif
Sawn-Off Double Barreled Shotgun

NEW WEAPON MODIFICATIONS

Wood-Handle, for the assault rifle.
Blade, for the assault rifle and the musket. You can now pierce trough your enemies while shooting them.
Spikes, for knuckledusters. Increases the damage.

CLOTHING

No-Sleeve Leather Jacket, with this leather jacket you can really show your colours, black.

Full-Sleeve Jeans Jacket, original style with the least organic material in the world.

No-Sleeve Jeans Jacket, original style with the least organic material in the world.

America Jacket, wear all states off with pride.

HAIRSTYLES

HAIR

IzPzeKq.jpg

The Cup of Tea

y452Hc6.jpg

The Shaven

143939904514999_8576199813.jpg

The Classic Biker

143939904514999_3810425447.jpg
The Rocker

BEARD

143939904514999_1586004961.jpg

The Handlebars

LFtmvpq.jpg

The Dynasty

haORFbm.jpg

The Van Dyke

LN5XDqj.jpg

The Grown Beard

TATTOOS & PIERCINGS

1530827_446989108793563_1782963317_n.jpg

Crew Emblem Back

Jers_Spider_Web_Tattoo_520x469.jpg
Spider Web Elbow

tumblr_lgwso1o_Py_T1qa1btho1_500.jpg
img
Knuckle Tattooes
(Players insert a text that they want tattooed on their knuckles)

Labret_piercing_0.jpg
gif hosting
PIERCINGS
(Players can now have pierce themselves in their nose, lips, mouth, eyebrows or down under)

PROPERTIES

603B Marina Drive, Sandy Shores (Low-End)

With a beautiful view of the Alamo Sea and the local meth dealers, this cheap household won't dissapoint you. Buy the trailer of your dreams today for only $468000.

$68.000

0321 Cholla Springs Avenue, Sandy Shores (Low-End)

Located on the richest street in the poorest town north of the equator. Feel superior to fellow white trash when riding down Sandy Shores in your sedan, you yankee.

$72.500

Stab City Trailers, Stab City (Low-End)

It might not be worth the view if you're hostile to the local biker gang, but it sure is a dream if you haven't got anything against some methamphetamine and a little white dick in your ass.

$36.000

Amarillo Vista, East Los Santos (Low-End)

This is the dream for any old biker that is searching for a calm house in a nice neighbourhood to spend the rest of their lives in. Only problem; It's only walking distance to some of the worst LS gangs.

$80.000

If anyone has the time and skill to take photos of these properties and send them to me, that would be much appreciated.

JOBS

Hope De Nice

sy11aa45.jpg

The player meets up with Mayflower when cruising outside a gas station in Grand Senora Desert. The encounter is built up almost like a strangers & freaks mission in story mode where as a '?' appears on the map after the player has reached level 65. When approaching the '?', the player will see that Hope is badly heart. A cutscene will begin where Hope explains that he has been shot down by rednecks and that he needs a ride to the closest hospital. The player now has to take Hope to the Sandy Shores Medical Center.

After the incident, Hope will call the player and explain his gratefulness. He will also explain to the player that he wants them to find the men who killed his best friend and almost killed him. A serie of jobs will follow where the player(s) will try to find the men who did it.

Trevor Philips

hqdefault.jpg

A new series of jobs given by Trevor including homicide, trafficking and kidnaps will be added.

RADIO CHANNEL

vy9ueCM.gif

Old School Heavy Metal, Hard Rock

Host: Lemmy Kilmister

West Coast, Death Coast

Saxon - Wheels of Steel (1980)

Motörhead - Overkill (1979)

(1989)

(1987)

(1984)

(1987)

(1970)

(2002)

(1998)

(1983)

(1980)

(1990)

(1987)

(1986)

(1988)

OTHER FEATURES

• The players can now join the Lost as a socialclub crew. This will give the the additions of special lost jackets, bike liveries and of course just the feeling of being in a real gang. Jobs including the lost as the antagonist will be removed and replaced with jobs including the other gangs.
  • The new crew option 'MC' will be added. This will give the choice of adding banners above and below the regular logo.

Edited by HipsterHillbilly

FUR4raZ.png

Get more cheese than Doritos, Cheetos or Fritos - MF DOOM

Ivan1997GTA

Looks quite good. Personally, I'd remove the Kalashnikov, as we already have an Assault Rifle, which is essentially the Kalashnikov, but a blade modification will be cool, and a WWII livery for it to look like the real Kalashnikov. Also, this update will add all of the deleted songs to Channel X.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA
  • Like 1

NotAHipster

150 AMERICAS PER HOUR

ONLY JAPAN CAN BE SO AMERICAN (See also: Metal Wolf Chaos and Senator Armstrong)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks quite good. Personally, I'd remove the Kalashnikov, as we already have an Assault Rifle, which is essentially the Kalashnikov, but a blade modification will be cool, and a WWII livery for it to look like the real Kalashnikov. Also, this update will add all of the deleted songs to Channel X.

Thanks! Added a modification instead and added the tech-9. Too lazy to look up those songs but if you have any suggestions, please feel free to PM me. :)

150 AMERICAS PER HOUR

ONLY JAPAN CAN BE SO AMERICAN (See also: Metal Wolf Chaos and Senator Armstrong)

Hell yes!

The 'TBA's are now a thing of the past. I have now added the information that I want but I might add more as time goes. Enjoy! :)

FUR4raZ.png

Looks cool.I would also add a few more GTA 4 and TLAD choppers,a Sawed off double barrel shotgun from GTA SA and TLAD and some longer haircuts like those popular with bikers in the 70s:

bikes_lost_damned.jpg

G__1261_AYA_SODB1_720.jpg

tough-biker.jpg

Sweet! Added the double-barrel and some new haircuts. I feel like the bikes I have will do though, thanks for the input. :)

• Like 2

FUR4raZ.png

Sharp_shooter

Like the Mortal station (great minds think alike, had Toxic Waltz in my rock station too)

What about jewelry, fancy rings and dog tags for your biker lol.

universetwisters

The AK wasn't used during WW2 though.

• Like 1

How would the bayonet work, or is it just #aesthetic*? As for a bike to add, what about the Vincent Black Shadow, or a I call it Volaju Recluse? The name is because Vincent Volaju is the villain for the Cowboy Bebop film, and Black Shadow reminds me of Black Widow, which reminds me of the Brown Recluse. Plus the word "recluse" just sounds like a rock band name. A biker pulls up on his Recluse and you know something's going down.

*follow for more #gta grunge

I guess he meant STG 44,it inspired the looks of AK 47,so they look very similar.

Edited by LeopardGecko

ClaudeSpeed1911

I guess he meant STG 44,it inspired the looks of AK 47,so they look very similar.

That would be cool to have as a weapon, altho I think he meant the AK's that were designed after the WW2 since they began making them right after with the STG as an inspiration.

OP needs some more Slayer and its golden.

Edited by ClaudeSpeed1911