2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Use Heavy utility vests for heists

Phangled5

If leaders just set the option to player saved outfits, and everyone wears these vests, jobs would get done a lot quicker and we can all make money faster.

But no lol. It seems people would rather just run in wearing their underwear and get killed.

I do understand that it's a fun game and people have a laugh on it but sitting there for 2 hours straight and accomplishing nothing can get a bit trying.

Sentinel Driver

This has been discussed on 9999 different threads but yes it's annoying that randoms suck and don't know anything about the game

• Like 1

Can't wait for someone to say "i don't need it lol" totally forgetting as good as you might be, your teammates might be atrocious.

• Like 3

Half of the players doesn't even know to save the heavy vest as an outfit

• Like 3

TacoSmuggler

Been done to death, unfortunately most players don't use forums and are thus too stupid to know about this.

• Like 2

I like to use the vest myself for a lot of the heists but for some players it wouldn't matter how much armor they wear. They would still die. A lot.

• Like 2

Maybe rockstar should be doing more to inform players.

• Like 1

I like to use the vest myself for a lot of the heists but for some players it wouldn't matter how much armor they wear. They would still die. A lot.

They'd probably consider it a liscence to go full on rambo.

Ever since I found out about this a week ago I've worn it a couple of times but I genuinely feel the lack of agility makes me take even more damage then I would without it. Would rather use snacks and replace armour in cover then wear the vest.

As I said in the last thread as well, not everyone has the heavy vest but in most heists and set ups you can wear a heavy combat vest anyway so it's probably best to stay on heist outfits and hope players select it then switch to player saved and have no one have it.

shadowoperative

Maybe players should inform themselves and not rely on others to educate them.

• Like 2

Mattoropael

Your average randumb doesn't know how to set quick GPS locations with the interaction menu. They probably only use it to toggle passive mode and maybe locking their cars, and you expect them to know the importance of the vest.

Get a good heist crew, or at least a decent heist matchmaking community.

xInfamousRYANx

I love my vest esp for trevors missions in heists. Nobody uses player saved outfits

Ever since I found out about this a week ago I've worn it a couple of times but I genuinely feel the lack of agility makes me take even more damage then I would without it. Would rather use snacks and replace armour in cover then wear the vest.

I used to think so myself but I changed my mind after having played numerous heists with the heavy utility vest and bulletproof helmet. Wearing the aforementioned practically makes you a walking tank; you can survive explosions, and the odds that you die are generally significantly lower. Unless you never make use of snacks and armour, and just go rambo during heists (not even then actually, if you do it right :p). Edited by Andreas
  • Like 2

TacoSmuggler

I used to think so myself but I changed my mind after having played numerous heists with the heavy utility vest and bulletproof helmet. Wearing the aforementioned practically makes you a walking tank; you can survive explosions, and the odds that you die are generally significantly lower. Unless you never make use of snacks and armour, and just go rambo during heists (not even then actually, if you do it right :p).

I used to prefer speed - until I accidentally fired an RPG at a guy who ran in front of me and we both survived thanks to the heavy vest. I hate being without it now, it's a nice safety net for those little mistakes everyone makes occasionally.

• Like 3

Claptrap NL

This has been discussed on 9999 different threads but yes it's annoying that randoms suck and don't know anything about the game

and next update Rockstar nerf it or removes it.

This is what people should use during PAC went i play it they die and die. We cant make it to the bike because of this.

Claptrap NL

This is what people should use during PAC went i play it they die and die. We cant make it to the bike because of this.

You can't make it to the bikes because they suck at the game.

And don't come with I safe money on snacks and armore. You care about that extra 200 dollar while you earn about 100k, if not more? LOL.

Edited by Claptrap NL

Mattoropael

You can't make it to the bikes because they suck at the game.

And don't come with I safe money on snacks and armore. You care about that extra 200 dollar while you earn about 100k, if not more? LOL.

There is only so much snacks and armor you can chew on until the infinite retries of hell burns through all of them.

But then again, whoever doing Pac Std. with randoms probably deserves this fate.

They deserve to be victim of their own dumbness, darwin's law. And then they keep opening threads on the best way to earn cash and if there's a new glitch out there.

SkynetOnlineID

If anything there needs to be more threads about this. I always support threads talking about the heavy utility vest.

I only really play heists with friends and players from these forums. Most of them use the heavy utility vests. It's kind of sad how a lot of random players don't know about the vest. It gives you double health and armor in heists. Once equipped you could literally cook a grenade in your hand and survive it.

I still meet those kind of players from these forums who think they're much better without the heavy utility vest. These are the kind of players that are like above level 300 and die straight away or way more then me and my friends. They are also the kind of players who think that the heavy utility vest is a excuse to go rambo and die. Avoid them.

They deserve to be victim of their own dumbness, darwin's law. And then they keep opening threads on the best way to earn cash and if there's a new glitch out there.

That sounds kind of heartless. Then again Darwin did once say a scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, a heart of stone.

WWEMichaelB

Excuse us for changing things up a bit. Excuse us for playing the way we want to play. If you want player saved outfits then host the heist yourself. Simple.

Heavy vest helps of course but it's not a necessity, rather a comfort.

I am playing on a level 18 acc and have been joining series A heists all today with heist clothes set to (from selection) I have still been able to get by just fine.

I would obviously prefer the host put on player saved outfits as I have a heavy outfit saved and it would help my low level character but either way I just spam the snacks if not, no biggie.

TacoSmuggler

Excuse us for changing things up a bit. Excuse us for playing the way we want to play. If you want player saved outfits then host the heist yourself. Simple.

You say that as if people leave it on anything else because they choose too rather than knowing any better. The only thing you get from having any other option, is the level 6 spending 5 minutes choosing a mask.

• Like 1

Can't wait for someone to say "i don't need it lol" totally forgetting as good as you might be, your teammates might be atrocious.

I do t need it. :p

Of course you play how you want I'm not trying to force you to, it's just that the vests save your life and help the heist along and make us all money.

Maybe players should inform themselves and not rely on others to educate them.

Well in the past games always used to come with a detailed manual, but nowadays you don't get one, so you might miss certain things.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

yea well.....first hope youre host is not to stuborn to even set it like that.

i know more then a couple of players that know what a heavy utility does but think its either cheating or they are above using it(and any other player shoud be to)

If anything there needs to be more threads about this. I always support threads talking about the heavy utility vest.

I only really play heists with friends and players from these forums. Most of them use the heavy utility vests. It's kind of sad how a lot of random players don't know about the vest. It gives you double health and armor in heists. Once equipped you could literally cook a grenade in your hand and survive it.

I still meet those kind of players from these forums who think they're much better without the heavy utility vest. These are the kind of players that are like above level 300 and die straight away or way more then me and my friends. They are also the kind of players who think that the heavy utility vest is a excuse to go rambo and die. Avoid them.

this.

they generaly get removed from my friend list though.

also if one random says he does not need it and dies only once, if he does before me, i simply quit the heist and hope he or she is gonna learn from that occurance.

Edited by goldadderXD

faggio + sns pistol is better

+ rainbow shorts + pig mask FTW

:p

Prodigy_Rocks_

I hate when leaders don't set it to saved outfits. It pretty much tells me that they aren't "serious" players for heist. There are exceptions like if a person on my friends list forgot and I know they always set it to saved outfits, I won't fuss over that. It's basically my in game money going down the drain because it's not being acknowledged by them. I think I spent 70-ish-k

I know utility vest is useful but it looks kinda ugly on my character =p