2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Bring Roosevelt back?

Tigers_258

Hello forums, I was wondering if anyone else would also like to have a "Motorhead" DLC come to GTA and GTA Online. In this DLC idea of mine, I would like to see all the cars that were limited edition come back forever, or at least for a month. I know that many people who play GTA Online didn't have the game when the Roosevelt was available. I myself really want the cool car to come back. Also in this DLC idea I would like to see a bunch of cool cars come to GTA and GTA Online. These cars wouldn't have to be expensive or good, I would just like really cool cars. Also with this DLC I would like to have a 4th garage added to GTA Online. One idea of a new car is maybe a hunting car that was like a jeep. I know that we already have a Jeep, The Mesa, but that has a roof and I want an off-road jeep that has the frame exposed as those bars. I would also like to see some roofless super cars. As shown in many MrBossFTW's videos he has many concepts featured of these really nice super cars but as convertibles. I would also like to see a newer version of the Adder, In real life there are about 3-4 version of the Bugatti. And all of them have that retractable spoiler. Its really cool. I would like to see a new version of the Adder that had a retractable spoiler that goes up and down based on the speed at which your traveling. Please comment if you would also like to see a DLC like this that featured new cool car ideas. I'm not saying that these cars have to be able to compete to the fastest ones in their respectable racing categories. I just want some really fun new cool cars that would make GTA fun for a while. As seen a lot on YouTube. Modders in the GTA community have found files named "LOW" in the coding of GTA. I know that this DLC is probably going to be a lowrider DLC. I would also enjoy this one on one condition. If it gave us the ability to own a 4th property. I have all of my garages filled to the brim with cars, and I don't want to have to get rid of them for cars that 'm not even going to use in races, because not a lot of races people set to the muscle category which most lowriders are in the game. Again, please comment if you would also like to see one o these DLC's come to GTA and GTA Online.

Cracka.Brew

just wait till valentines day. its called a limited time item for a reason, but ill let you ride on the outside of mine all day shooting your tommy gun.

may as well bring back all the xmas masks while were at it.

Edited by Cracka.Brew

Claptrap NL

4th garage?

Who needs 40 cars?

I need atleast 50 cars (and bikes)

• Like 3

Captain Revenge

The Roosevelt LIVES (but its owned by armed drug dealers) i was able to take this shot before being killed by the owners pet grizzly bear :beerhat:

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

I know that many people who play GTA Online didn't have the game when the Roosevelt was available.

Tough sh*t.

That's the beauty of limited edition items.

As shown in many MrBossFTW's videos he has many concepts featured of these really nice super cars but as convertibles.

You mean he stole many concepts.

• Like 1

KemikalMbalinsce

the one car i want the most. I would even pay 10 of my 16 mil for it

4th garage?

Who needs 40 cars?

People who have 30 cars already? All 3 of my garages are full, and theres still a lot of vehicles I want. And if an update comes out, that just means I have to sell my current cars for space for the new ones.

Your post is a bit long, let me break it down.

Hello forums, I was wondering if anyone else would also like to have a "Motorhead" DLC come to GTA and GTA Online. In this DLC idea of mine, I would like to see all the cars that were limited edition come back forever, or at least for a month. Not forever, no way. 1 month would be okay, but the reason they are limited edition is so players who played the game then could get them. I was so disappointed seeing the Liberator and Sovereign coming back, because when the game came out, we paid more for those vehicles because we thought they would be limited time. Then they come out a year later for everyone, at a cheaper price. I would have preferred if they came back at a higher price to be honest, so that the people who bought them before would have gotten some value

I know that many people who play GTA Online didn't have the game when the Roosevelt was available. I myself really want the cool car to come back. Again, the reason it was limited time was for people who played the game then, to get it. Frankly, your not missing out on much. The Roosevelt was definitely not worth $700,000 and its only cool features were its classics design and its 6 seating capabilities.

Also in this DLC idea I would like to see a bunch of cool cars come to GTA and GTA Online. These cars wouldn't have to be expensive or good, I would just like really cool cars. Also with this DLC I would like to have a 4th garage added to GTA Online. Okay thats a good idea. I agree.

One idea of a new car is maybe a hunting car that was like a jeep. I know that we already have a Jeep, The Mesa, but that has a roof and I want an off-road jeep that has the frame exposed as those bars. The Mesa has a topless version. Theres also a lifted version, the Merryweather Mesa, which also has a topless version.

I would also like to see some roofless super cars. As shown in many MrBossFTW's videos he has many concepts featured of these really nice super cars but as convertibles. I guess this would be cool, but I hope that this is an addition in Los Santos Customs because it would be a pain to have to repurchase all my supercars, but as topless vehicles. Maybe you could buy the car topless, and change it in LSC?

I would also like to see a newer version of the Adder, In real life there are about 3-4 version of the Bugatti. And all of them have that retractable spoiler. Its really cool. I would like to see a new version of the Adder that had a retractable spoiler that goes up and down based on the speed at which your traveling. Bugatti is a company, Veyron is the model lol. Anyways the versions of the Veyron pretty much are: Normal, Topless (Vitesse), and Sport (Super Sport). The Adder is sort of part Normal Veyron, and the exhausts are from the Super Sport. It would be pretty cool to see a Topless adder though. As for spoiler, this would also be a cool addition. But I hope this would be a patch so that any existing Adders would just automatically have this implemented after update. Like the AWD for Insurgent.

Please comment if you would also like to see a DLC like this that featured new cool car ideas. I'm not saying that these cars have to be able to compete to the fastest ones in their respectable racing categories. I just want some really fun new cool cars that would make GTA fun for a while. As seen a lot on YouTube. Modders in the GTA community have found files named "LOW" in the coding of GTA. I know that this DLC is probably going to be a lowrider DLC. I would also enjoy this one on one condition. If it gave us the ability to own a 4th property. I have all of my garages filled to the brim with cars, and I don't want to have to get rid of them for cars that 'm not even going to use in races, because not a lot of races people set to the muscle category which most lowriders are in the game. Again, please comment if you would also like to see one o these DLC's come to GTA and GTA Online.

These are some good ideas, I agree with most of it except re-adding the Roosevelt. If they do re-add it I would hope that it would cost more, because people who bought it originally, thinking it was limited time, would just really be ripped off otherwise. I only have a Roosevelt because its limited time, otherwise I would have just sold mine.

If they were going to bring the Albany Roosevelt back, they would have done it in Februrary, which they didn't. Kind of a dick move giving players a second chance with the Independence DLC but not the Valentines Day Massacre.

4th garage?

Who needs 40 cars?

People who have 30 cars already? All 3 of my garages are full, and theres still a lot of vehicles I want. And if an update comes out, that just means I have to sell my current cars for space for the new ones.

Once you hit level 120 on your first character you should rank up a 2nd, you'll have 60 spaces

If you can't / won't do that then live with your 30 spaces.....

I'd be fine if they made the Rosie available every Valentines day but I wouldnt want to see it added to the website for good

Edited by TheHammer

Sneakerhead.

Nah it's lame and a huge waste of money imo.

I'd rather have something new, and besides like others have said, it was time limited.

I guess I could buy one before I transfer just in case it disappears from website it cost $700k

AO8lz6Zh.jpg

It still shows up 😁

Edited by deadx23

poppafewpills

I'd rather not see it come back, that way the one I own would still maintain its value...

Then again, I've got yankton plates and no spare tires on the sides so I guess it's rare lol

Hey you can spawn you own Roosevelt with a race go to the request a DUP thread ps3/ps4 and see the last post

(limited time before patch)

onefast96svt

Hey you can spawn you own Roosevelt with a race go to the request a DUP thread ps3/ps4 and see the last post

I looked for this post but didn't see it. Anyone have a link? Thanks

I looked for this post but didn't see it. Anyone have a link? Thankshttp://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-money-glitch-get-any-car-you-want-dup-and-sell-your-cars-with-bypass.1362523/

Edit;Race no longer works

Edited by deadx23

I'd rather not see it come back, that way the one I own would still maintain its value...

Then again, I've got yankton plates and no spare tires on the sides so I guess it's rare lol

I got 2 Roosevelts and neither of them have the spare tires. Id like to have one with the spares since it looks so plain without them.

And yeah, its really a rare car especially on pc. I havent seen anyone else drive one online. And it seems to be a very interesting car since everyone wants to drive it or hop on the side step and shoot :p

The rarity of it makes it one of the coolest cars imo.

I was around during the Valentine's Day Massacre, but never had any reason to buy the Roosevelt because of how poorly it drove fully customized in Single Player. Anyone hanging off the sides would get rekt because most any car would have no troubles keeping up with it, with its poor acceleration and painfully slow turning. To each their own, though.

4th garage?

Who needs 40 cars?

How could you possibly need that many vehicles? Who the hell switches between 50 different cars? I don't understand the unlimited demand for garage space.

Pyro_Indigo

4th garage?

Who needs 40 cars?

How could you possibly need that many vehicles? Who the hell switches between 50 different cars? I don't understand the unlimited demand for garage space.

You only ever drive a T20 or a Zentorno, don't you?

Some people take pleasure in creating a variety of cars and driving them all; once you've hit 30 cars you either have to give up one of your creations for another one or stick with the same cars indefinitely. That is boring.

• Like 2

4th garage?

Who needs 40 cars?

Some people take pleasure in creating a variety of cars and driving them all; once you've hit 30 cars you either have to give up one of your creations for another one or stick with the same cars indefinitely. That is boring.

I've got 3 10 car garages, own three supers, including a Zen, that I never drive, and my garages aren't full. What are you saying?

Claptrap NL

4th garage?

Who needs 40 cars?

This ^

In that other guy his ''logics'': Why do you need multiply weapons? You only can use one. Why many clothing, you can only wear 1 outfit, why 3 propperties, you only can stay in 1, etc.

Some people like to collect instead of sitting on their money and saying they're rich, but what is rich?

Edit; It's funny that he says about the 50 cars and mention 'UNLIMITED' in the same post.

50 cars and unlimited cars are two totally different amounts/things LMFAO

Edited by Claptrap NL

You only play 1 character don't you? That is boring...

It takes less than 30 seconds to swap characters and boom, another 30 vehicles

Tails Prower

There is no evidence to support my theory but the Valentines Day content was time limited but it is also bugged to hell.

Anyone who was around on PS3 at Xmas will remember the problem with the Interaction Menu when they added the festive clothing which

R* said was because of Valentines Day masks, they never returned them to the PS3 after applying their fix to the content.

This I believe is the reason we were not given a Valentines Day DLC/event to obtain the gear in 2015 because R* either can't fix the content

or they are having to redo all the DLC and test it before next Valentines Day.

I would like to buy a legit version of the Roosevelt though as the clone I have is nice but I'd like to have one that sells for full value someday.