Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,095 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ducard

[SPOILERS] Anyone felt sad for Ferdinand Kemirov (Mr. K)?

LordRaijin

Come on... Agent Norton is not that corrupted, definitely below average.

Corruption is corruption. An officer of the law harboring criminals to benefit himself is an in fact corrupted.

They should've pinned most of the blame on Agent 14 and his people.

Agent 14 wasn't in the game so how could they do that?

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

worst part is some one Mr. K's comments.... they're random so you may not always hear them. I think there's like 7-8 different comments he makes after 'coming to' after he passes out

most sad two are

".........I'm still here...."

"...the light.... let me go towards it"

:(

ShiningLight

I wrote about this last year sometime on the old mystery thread, I gave him some water over the head then took him to the Airport.

The Mysterious One

I felt even worse the last time I did that sequence in a different order than usual. I remember yanking the tooth out first and it just seemed depressing with him begging for his life while missing a tooth, not to mention that I cringed at Trevor hitting him with the wrench "down there" as opposed to the knee.

Mirage Las Vegas

I should feel bad for the guy, but I dont and I've no idea why. I could say that he (along with Debra) was only in the game very briefly and wasnt given enough time for me to get attached to him....but then again, random character Jeff fron IV wasnt in the game long either, but I liked him (even though he was a pyscho). Shame he got ran over, although I guess the lovable prick deserved it.

Edited by Mirage Las Vegas

Xing of Virtue

That's what he gets for stabbing the mother of his child fifty f*cking times with a kitchen knife.

Mirage Las Vegas

That's what he gets for stabbing the mother of his child fifty f*cking times with a kitchen knife.

I know, thats why I said he deserved it, but for some odd reason, I liked interacting with the guy.

Captain Arthur

To be honest, I was kinda okay with the scene. I didn't mind it being in the game but I can understand why people would feel sorry for the guy.

By the way, Mr. K could've just called a cab and get a taxi ride back to his house.It would have been so easy for him to go back to his family.

Xing of Virtue

Who said he left LS? Of course he returned to his family in Morningwood, what kind of an airport security would allow a shirt-less tortured citizen to go aboard a plane just like that?

Edited by Xing of Virtue

Awesom-0

I dont get what the big deal is. In a game where you can run down hundreds of people on the sidewalk in your car, blow up busses with a dozen passengers using an RPG, gun down 50 or so pedestrians with a mini-gun and you can burn people alive with a molotov, but torturing a man is too OTT?

SMH...

Edited by Awesom-0

UshaB

I dont get what the big deal is. In a game where you can run down hundreds of people on the sidewalk in your car, blow up busses with a dozen passengers using an RPG, gun down 50 or so pedestrians with a mini-gun and you can burn people alive with a molotov.

That's a choice. It's not compulsory to so so.

SMH.........

Lester-The-Molester

Nothing's wrong with it, especially pulling 4 of his teeth then having his mouth full of blood and pain. Yep, nothing wrong with that.

Awesom-0

I dont get what the big deal is. In a game where you can run down hundreds of people on the sidewalk in your car, blow up busses with a dozen passengers using an RPG, gun down 50 or so pedestrians with a mini-gun and you can burn people alive with a molotov.

That's a choice. It's not compulsory to so so.

SMH.........

And youre gonna tell me that youve never killed a single innocent civilian while playing GTA? BULLS*IT!!!

This is a game where you're playing as a bunch of murdering, crazy, psycopathic criminals. If this kinda stuff bothers you, then your playing the wrong f*cking game, pal.

Edited by Awesom-0

UshaB

Accidentally running over people a few times. But I don't just go and shoot up civilians, only the cops and noose when I'm somehow wanted. There's a level of edginess between shooting someone who will die quickly and watching a person plea for life whilst causing them physical pain with objects from a shed.

Awesom-0

Accidentally running over people a few times. But I don't just go and shoot up civilians, only the cops and noose when I'm somehow wanted. There's a level of edginess between shooting someone who will die quickly and watching a person plea for life whilst causing them physical pain with objects from a shed.

I find the first two sentences hard to believe. But it doesnt matter, you're still murdering innocent people.

Besides, they're just pixels anyway.

Edited by Awesom-0

UshaB

I know it's just a game. But it feels weird to interactively remove teeth or whatevs to a person.

Lester-The-Molester

I don't like the "they're just pixels" excuse. This is a story and I wanna get immersed. Killing peds for the lulz brakes immersion and makes the protagonists feel out of character (yes, even Trevor).

T-Marie100

Honestly, I did not feel bad. No I don't relish in seeing someone getting tortured, but it's just a game.

Cutter De Blanc

I replayed this mission a few times just so that I could torture him over and over again

It's important to realize that these aren't real people.

If you stop his heart and don't revive him in time you get a fun little cutscene before you fail the mission.

Lester-The-Molester

I replayed this mission a few times just so that I could torture him over and over again

It's important to realize that these aren't real people.

If you stop his heart and don't revive him in time you get a fun little cutscene before you fail the mission.

Oh yeah, my most favorite activity in the game. Especially pulling his teeth. So fun.

Edited by Lester-The-Molester

Kajjy

The only thing in a GTA game that has generally unsettled me was Eddie Low's description of how he tortured and killed children.

Edited by Kajjy

Xing of Virtue

I remember back in 2013 when I realized I was stripped of making any moral choices of my own, and when I tortured the guy I was like "why did I just had to do that?".

it's like R* wants to grab you by the back of the head and forces you to look at how horrible we can be to each other.

They really didn't have to do that, I can turn on the news and see that 24/7, but then again I guess that defeats the purpose of a parody.

Knight_Teutonic

On a good side: We got to see Karen again (in the previous mission). She's badass

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

Error2k

To guys those who felt bad torturing Mr.K - play Manhunt.

Awesom-0

^^ This.

Predator

Well in Manhunt u trying to survive , u are not torturing innocent people , you kill violent criminals in a violent way .

And no , i didnt feel sad for Mr.K , i wish there was a minigame to break his fingers with the pliers .

Xing of Virtue

Lol. Psychopaths all over the place.

Darrel

I liked it.

SmokesWithCigs

Oh boy here we go . Another thread made by a sesnsitive sugar fairy. Yeah it got to me at first but now i can do that torture scene with my eyes closed . If any thing it tought metorture technique s that might come in handy someday. I just dont have it in me to feelanything for a pile of pixels and polygons and a voice actor. Grow up.

On a good side: We got to see Karen again (in the previous mission). She's badass

Shut up. I wish i could punch some of you for real.

SmokesWithCigs

To be honest, I was kinda okay with the scene. I didn't mind it being in the game but I can understand why people would feel sorry for the guy.

By the way, Mr. K could've just called a cab and get a taxi ride back to his house.It would have been so easy for him to go back to his family.

And the fib woulve nabbed him again. Why do you think T took him to the airport in the first place. T was ordred to kill him after the interrogation mr k's life in los santos is over.