GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pacifists getting Griefed

Jenna_Taylier

AboveAndBeyoncé

Why would you even play GTA as a pacifist, seriously...

Why would you play it as a psycho? Everyone is entitled to play the way they want to and if they want to play passively they can its not like you can do anything stop it anyway.

Jenna_Taylier

I love the beautiful world R* have created.

There's gonna come a time soon where they will drop the GTA bit and focus on other stuff besides killing.

That's why I don't play single player.

I love exploring and seeing the crazy lifelike world.

The psycho griefers exist in real life, why do it in a game?

There is so much else to do like marvel at the way the sea has been created.

• Like 3

JohnDoe7125539271

Why would you even play GTA as a pacifist, seriously...

Why would you play it as a psycho? Everyone is entitled to play the way they want to and if they want to play passively they can its not like you can do anything stop it anyway.

Its all about stealing cars, killing people, being a criminal. Have you ever finished the storymode without shooting someone? Neither did i. Its just not the right game, or would you play Battlefield too as a pacifist? If you want to play passively, fine. But don't complain about getting shot while shopping in a game like GTA.

Theres this thing called passive mode, use it.

If you're on last gen theres this thing called Invite Only session, use it.

If you're in a open lobby is either kill or die.

• Like 1

Actually, there's more to do (explore) in single player. Such as, riding the cable cars, submarine, picking up cows with a forklift, and probably a bunch of other stuff I can't think of at the moment.

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Better stay of single player ... There is no passive mode for you and you actually have to aim and press multiple buttons ... Good luck with your flower picking, i hope to see you in my crosshairs soon ...

What the f*ck did I just read here. Go play polly pocket or something OP.

• Like 3

I can't speak for everyone that attacks random, but in the Buzzard's case, I'd guess he was probably just trying to practise. Using a helicopter does take quite a lot of practise now, especially with those homing launchers about.

Next time one of them comes around, just give them that, or if they use buildings as cover, the minigun. Also, if he had cops all over him, they would've shredded the Buzzard pretty quickly anyway.

More on topic, I think they probably should add friendly sessions. I mean, I do see quite a lot of people asking for stuff like that. Also, passive isn't really a solution on the last gen consoles.

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Project: Helisexuality. Click me to support.

Why not just kill the griefer?I´m usually a very peaceful player and I never attack other players for no reason,but if someone attacks me for no reason I kill them for revenge or send mercenaries after them.

I have tried invite only but there are no other players on there. It ruins the experience of meeting other players to explore with just like the greifers ruin it when I try to go jet skiing and blow me up with gunship rockets.

Your point? 90% of players are griefers, shooting at each other, even innocent ones. I found nothing wrong with Invite Only and pretty much saves me from being constantly shot without reason. Really easy, too.

• Like 1

Lebowski_RS

"pacifists" have it easy nowadays since R* made them invulnerable to the fire truck hose

Precise use of inverted commas, my friend. OP is not a pacifist, is a martir.

I'm a pacifist. Pretty much like John Rambo was in the beginning of all his movies.

OP? The guy was hovering a buzzard right over you? Stopped in the air, like a sitting duck? Please, pacifism doesn't exclude self defense, dont be no troll's b1tch.

Edited by Lebowski_RS
  • Like 3

BlackHeartedGovernor

If you've come to GTA Online for little countryside walks then you're playin' the wrong game.

• Like 1

"pacifists" have it easy nowadays since R* made them invulnerable to the fire truck hose

Precise use of inverted commas, my friend. OP is not a pacifist, is a martir.

I'm a pacifist. Pretty much like John Rambo was in the beginning of all his movies.

OP? The guy was hovering a buzzard right over you? Stopped in the air, like a sitting duck? Please, pacifism doesn't exclude self defense, dont be no troll's b1tch.

This. If you want to enjoy the scenery that R* "created", go to LA. They didn't create anything, they copied it.

The First Hunter

Easy way to deal with him.

1. Easy Way out to lose the cops or pay Lester

2. Snipe him out or shoot the thing with the Heavy Sniper until it goes boom, or scare him off with Homing Launcher(Don't have to fire, he'll probably run as soon as he hears the beep)

My favorite method! My HL is always empty (I use regular rpg when i need explosives cuz it's easier and cheaper to use) and i only use the empty launcher to scare off the griefers

I have tried invite only but there are no other players on there. It ruins the experience of meeting other players to explore with just like the greifers ruin it when I try to go jet skiing and blow me up with gunship rockets.

Your point? 90% of players are griefers, shooting at each other, even innocent ones. I found nothing wrong with Invite Only and pretty much saves me from being constantly shot without reason. Really easy, too.

I consider myself as a griefer but definitely not noob griefer! Recently I'm using my insurgent pick up to kill people with my friend but before attacking them i check their lvl if it's under 40 i'll avoid (Don't wanna ruin their experience) them otherwise they're doomed! :D
  • Like 2

xTOMMYTROJANx

2. Snipe him out or shoot the thing with the Heavy Sniper until it goes boom, or scare him off with Homing Launcher(Don't have to fire, he'll probably run as soon as he hears the beep)

My favorite method! My HL is always empty (I use regular rpg when i need explosives cuz it's easier and cheaper to use) and i only use the empty launcher to scare off the griefers

I consider myself as a griefer but definitely not noob griefer! Recently I'm using my insurgent pick up to kill people with my friend but before attacking them i check their lvl if it's under 40 i'll avoid (Don't wanna ruin their experience) them otherwise they're doomed! :D

Funny story about this. A level 40 had his Insurgent pickup out and tried to run down my buddy and I. So my buddy stole his insurgent. I got in and we drove around killing him for the next 5 mins until he left and Pegasus kicked us from the vehicle. Talk about fun

MetalThrasherXtreme

Y'know, I honestly understand your frustration. Though at the same time, if you really are serious about being a pacifist, why not just go into SP and start a closed friend session so you won't be plagued by pubbies and your friends can still join your session without risking not being able to invite them because of the stupid disabled glitch.

That's the only 100% way of preventing griefers.

There's gonna come a time soon where they will drop the GTA bit and focus on other stuff besides killing.

The issue isn't the players it's your perception. You bought a game about mayhem and killing, and want to frolic through flowers instead.

The issue isn't the players it's your perception. You bought a game about mayhem and killing, and want to frolic through flowers instead.

Captain Sensib1e

It's called GRAND THEFT AUTO, not Battlefield.

RayBanNeonColors420

Pacifist? in GTA!? BAHAHAHAHAHA Cannon Fodder BAHAHAHAHA

OP you have the wrong mentality to survive in this environment please turn off gta and go play sims, thanks and have a nice day.

I also recommend Dora the Explorers Great Adventure or basically anything not rated M. LOL

The worst terrorists reside in Washington D.C.

Lol at the sims comments like I can't play how I want this isn't sims but it can be #opensandboxmasterrace

It's called GRAND THEFT AUTO, not Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

FTFY

Of course a game with a crime for the title will be violent. Thinking otherwise is illogical

• Like 2

MetalThrasherXtreme

It's called GRAND THEFT AUTO, not Battlefield.

Oh look, it's THIS idiotic "argument" again.

GTA can be just about anything. There is no right or wrong way to play.

Stop with this stupid "logic" you have hardwired into your brain. Just because someone plays differently than you doesn't mean anything.

Guess what? Some people wanna frolic in the meadows while others wanna go to war with all kinds of vehicles/weapons at their disposal. Different strokes for different folks.

But by all means, continue living in your own little fantasy world where every game is one thing and one thing only.

Captain Sensib1e

FTFY

Of course a game with a crime for the title will be violent. Thinking otherwise is illogical

Illogical? You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Just go play death match. Oh wait, you're too skeered and unskillzed for that.

FTFY

Illogical? You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Just go play death match. Oh wait, you're too skeered and unskillzed for that.

If you're gonna respond with a meme at least don't be so lazy that you only type it. That said, you're wrong. If you weren't, you would've been able to provide an explanation as to WHY illogical doesn't work.

So go ahead, keep being a troll. It damn sure doesn't make you come off any smarter, that's for sure.

If this were a passive game, we would have an option to target only NPCs with our weapons.

Edited by Fox2Quick
  • Like 3

Shadowfennekin

Yeah, you don't even need to fire. Just aim and the guy either bails(Mostly K/D crazied people) or speeds off..

If you're not in passive mode then people are gonna f*ck with you. I think it's funny when people do stuff like that to me. "Sorry dude, I accidentally blew up your car.", hahaha

I had someone grief me w/ the police. He kept positioning himself between me and the crossfire so I'd take damage and followed me around the map. I would have thought it was hilarious but he was using a god mode cheat. It's just annoying when they do that. If he's doing it legitimately then at least I have some recourse. A bit of back and forth, if you will.

Also, "I myself dabbled in pacifism. Not in Nam, of course."