GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pacifists getting Griefed

Jenna_Taylier

Maybe the next dlc will have rainbows and unicorns. Oh ans instead of bullets we will shoot puffs of cotton candy at each other!

that sounds cool I want a unicorn with rainbows shooting out its horn or this

fne6uzJh.jpg

Edited by deadx23
  • Like 1

Passive mode.

Useless when you're on foot and they're in a vehicle.

As for the original subject at hand, yes. People always want to dick around with me just because I'm trying to have fun rampaging around in my tank or [unarmed] Insurgent, NOT going after players, but instead toying with the cops and pedestrians...

Edited by Dylricho
  • Like 1

Jenna_Taylier

I've lost count of the times I've been smoked like a kipper in freemode.

There is nothing to see here...move along

BoJack Cognac

Last night I was exploring the countryside and popped into a shop to try and hold it up.

"Popped into a shop".

You're so English it hurts.

What did they do with firetrucks?

what do you get when you cross a pacifist with a fire truck back in 2013.....

A pacifist that died from drowning.

Jenna_Taylier

Lol, I AM English, funny how you can tell that without even meeting me. :^)

What did they do with firetrucks?

what do you get when you cross a pacifist with a fire truck back in 2013.....

A pacifist that died from drowning.

I miss those days ...

If you was on PS4 then I could protect you loool.

Nah seriously Id probably be one of these so called "griefers" I here everyone crying about.

Freeroam = free to do whatever you want and for many thats kill everyone they encounter. I don't go chasing after a player I killed though if they run away as that's wrong. I do kill everyone on sight though to view the reaction I get as I'm only in free roam to PvP otherwise I'll be in a Heist/Mission/Race

Squirrel__Army

They smoke me like a kipper.

But were you back for breakfast?

• Like 2

DentureDynamite
Last night I was exploring the countryside and popped into a shop to try and hold it up. However, a griefer in a Buzzard with 5 stars came and hovered over the shop bringing ground level FBI and SWAT with him. There were literally hundreds of law enforcement officials frantically swarming all over the place.

Interesting way to grief people--kind of comical and "creative", but I know where you're coming from, because it's still darn annoying when you're trying to mind your own business.

IMO, the best way to avoid that situation (without leaving the session) would be to (while inside the shop) either take cover behind one of the store displays or run into the back room, and quickly launch any "quick race"--once it starts, exit out, and it'll drop you at the race spawn point...leaving the griefer in the dust.

But we all know there's just no way to avoid griefers 100% of the time while being in a public session. Going invite-only is the only guarantee of that. Griefers and script kiddies are everywhere these days. This past weekend was crazy how any one small thing can spark your getting ganged up on by multiple people...but as 'ol Blue Eyes (Frank Sinatra) would say about LS, "that's life".

Jenna, (if you're on the PC), feel free to join the "IMPR" Daily Objectives crew (or PM me)--we're friendly folks who have each other's back. As the name implies, we're all about helping each other get Daily Objectives done.

Los Santos doesn't have room for pacifists.

Considering how ridiculous things are in GTAO (image below), a large influx of pacifists might be the best thing for it! lol

script_kiddie_invasion.png

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 1

CarimboHanky

"pacifists" have it easy nowadays since R* made them invulnerable to the fire truck hose

Met-Hörnchen

lol a Pacifist DLC? ahaha you can already buy it >>>> Sims 4 or how the sh*t is called :D

And if you call this a Griefer you haven´t really met a griefer.

Live with it it´s GTA like it was from beginning.

• Like 3

Wildfire_08

It's probably because in the last few weeks there seems to have been a rise in passive trolls again.

The only people that have killed me lately are passive trolls who have caught me off guard... Like when I load into a session, the guy next to me kills me then goes passive and just sends messages laughing... Like seriously?

Firetrucks need to be useful for passive bums again, Just sayin'

BoJack Cognac

It's probably because in the last few weeks there seems to have been a rise in passive trolls again.

The only people that have killed me lately are passive trolls who have caught me off guard... Like when I load into a session, the guy next to me kills me then goes passive and just sends messages laughing... Like seriously?

I miss being able to be killed by firetrucks.

It used to keep me on my toes.

Now I just sit around in Passive Mode bored that no one can kill me.

The basic problem is that Rockstar designed GTA Online for the majority of the gamer player base. The majority of the gamer player base consists of young males who, by nature of their biology and their culture, are angsted, miserable, aggressive losers, without a shred of empathy, in a continuous emotional tug-of-war with their ego, their self-disenfranchisement with society, their frustrated lust and the realization that they are never going to amount to anything in their pathetic, wasted lives. They channel all of this into each online video game that comes along, with their only pleasure being derived from the suffering of others and the false sense of superiority they get in return.

Edited by saintsrow
  • Like 9

DentureDynamite
The basic problem is that Rockstar designed GTA Online for the majority of the gamer player base. The majority of the gamer player base consists of young males who, by nature of their biology and their culture, are angsted, miserable, aggressive losers, without a shred of empathy, in a continuous emotional tug-of-war with their ego, their self-disenfranchisement with society, their frustrated lust and the realization that they are never going to amount to anything in their pathetic, wasted lives. They channel all of this into each online video game that comes along, with their only pleasure being derived from the suffering of others and the false sense of superiority they get in return.

lol Almost correct. Some of us aren't "young" anymore. You know, the kind that grew up playing Space Invaders.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 3

I am a pacifist and would never knowingly harm another GTA Player in GTA Online Freeroam

From the same person who posted the following;

The other week I was playing Free mode when a guy came running down the road being chased by a load of players.

"Hacker!" I thought so I shot at him

Wildfire_08

I miss being able to be killed by firetrucks.

It used to keep me on my toes.

Now I just sit around in Passive Mode bored that no one can kill me.

You can still be killed, but it's far more circumstantial

Two ways I know of... when they're in passive, stood still, you can drive a car full speed, and then jump out of it to ghosty the car into them, and you'll get the kill,

Also, anytime they get in a vehicle with you, if you blow up the vehicle or suicide you will get the kill... I.e. I had one passive mode troll get in my heli, following me. He was pissed when I suicided the heli into a building and got a kill on him and then reverse trolled him by going in passive and laughing..

Wildfire_08

This is a sad statement, with no actual proof of the player base at all, once again basing a game off a minority.

I can almost guarantee that even if 51% of the player base are "young males" , that all 51% of them are not egomaniacs or "sad aggressive losers", thus eliminating your majority statement.

Jenna_Taylier

Hackers aren't players. If I see one, I see it as my duty to cleanse the streets.

Misanthrope Z

you've just described a huge chunk of almost every single online game community that currently exists.

• Like 2

Hackers aren't players. If I see one, I see it as my duty to cleanse the streets.

My point was, they weren't bothering you.

JohnDoe7125539271

Why would you even play GTA as a pacifist, seriously...

• Like 2

Joking aside I would like some Pacifist DLC.

A horse to ride around on and maybe a cat that follows you that can't be shot.

OK, now i want my character constantly followed by an indestructible cat just for the surrealism quality.

• Like 1