2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Time to ban the Squeakers

Big_Show

Ok GTAF I need your help, it's time we fixed this problem once ad for all.

Of all the grief and issues I see repeatedly coming up on this forum, a large portion of these are cause by under aged kids playing GTAO.

I saying this I've played with may teenagers who play in a more mature manner than many adults on GTAO, so yes this is a generalization, but it's still a major problem on GTAO which Rockstar have turned a blind eye to.

GTAF Here's a few questions for you:

1. Is there a way to report people who are under aged?
  2. Has anyone heard of people underage being banned?
  3. Isn't Rockstar responsible for ensuring their game is not played by children?
  4. Why doesn't Rockstar do anything about this?
  5. What age limit should bring about an immediate ban?

Thanks in advance for your replies and opinions,

Cheers

The mods should lock this thread before it quickly gets out of hand. It's up to the parent and NOT Rockstar who plays the game. Why would Rockstar do anything? Clearly the OP is missing the big picture. Also, this belongs in bitch and moan!

Edited by thebrianmo
  • Like 1

The mods should lock this thread before it quickly gets out of hand. It's up to the parent and NOT Rockstar who plays the game. Why would Rockstar do anything? Clearly the OP is missing the big picture. Also, this belongs in bitch and moan!

Clearly you don't know anything about media industry Classification compliance. Rockstar is liable and responsible for ensuring minors do not play this game. Just as Movie Cinemas will not allow kids to watch adult movies.

EDIT: Not a bitch and moan thread piece, this is a clearly a major game play issue, and I'm seeking opinions on the best way to stop children playing GTAO

Edited by The_Big_Show

mute them and stop complaining, turn off voip if you're on PC...

there are many more important issues, ie cheaters

The kids give R* the most business. They need to buy a Adder so they get their parents to buy them shark cards.

The kids give R* the most business. They need to buy a Adder so they get their parents to buy them shark cards.

I don't think so, kids on GTAO are constantly crying poor to lobbies asking for money. I think a lot of Parents don't even know their kids are playing GTAO.

Shark cards are bought by adults, who work full time, don't spend a lot of time on GTAO and their time is worth more than time spent to earn GTAO $$$

Ai®a©ob®a

1. No there isn't a way to report underage kids playing this game because it's not illegal for them to play GTA which is rated M 17+ but that is just a recommendation it's not actually a law and Online has no Rating.

2.No.

3. See answer #1

4. See answer # 1

Clearly you don't know anything about media industry Classification compliance. Rockstar is liable and responsible for ensuring minors do not play this game. Just as Movie Cinemas will not allow kids to watch adult movies.

EDIT: Not a bitch and moan thread piece, this is a clearly a major game play issue, and I'm seeking opinions on the best way to stop children playing GTAO

It is you who don't know anything that M17/18 rating on the box is just a recommendation it is not a law it just put there as an advisery just like how some movies are Rated PG-13 or Rated R it's there as a warning not as a law so if the child parents or guardian says it's okay then it's okay for them to play it.

"This is a major game play issue"

This isn't a major game play issue you have the option to not play with them and to mute them also if you had done a little Search you would've found a bunch of other topics on this discussion and all have been locked for the same reason this thread will be locked.

it's been beaten to death, Kids aren't going anywhere so just forget about it

Edited by Troubadour
  • Like 5

OP:Hey R*,you guys should do something about the kids

R*:But there's nothing wrong with the squeakers

OP:Huh? you guys can't be serious

OP:They only exist to make us deaf!

R*:Hang on a sec there's another load...

OP:Load of what?

R*:Oh yeah....

R*:The sweet profit

R*ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

OP:Oh god...

Photonic Origin

Agreed. I'm so sick of little kids trying to troll (singing in the mic, putting C4 outside of Pay & Spray)

Sky_Light12

Agreed. I'm so sick of little kids trying to troll (singing in the mic, putting C4 outside of Pay & Spray)

asking for a money and blaming someone a modder/hacker

LackDiscipline

The age restriction is for purchase not for play. Also how old was you when you first played the your first GTA? 11? 12? You was a squeaker once.

Yes, bitch and moan. You clearly don't know the laws in the U.S. so shut your pie hole son! Kids are allowed into PG-13 and above movies WITH a parent idiot, just like parents are allowed to buy their child any video game they want. If you don't like it, tough sh*t, deal with it!

I believe the real issue is that you're getting owned in open lobbies by these kids and are butt hurt! Ha ha ha

Edited by thebrianmo

if you had done a little Search you would've found a bunch of other topics on this discussion and all have been locked for the same reason this thread will be locked.

Indeed.

Another one bites the dust....

Closed.