2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

To heist hosts - Pick player saved outfits

Adeel007

So annoying when either they pick what we wear or do crew choice.

To the noob hosts.

Most of us have that heavy armour suit saved in our outfits so we take less damage and like to wear that.

Makes it a little easier.

What's worse are the scum bags that you message to change it and they don't listen.

Edited by Adeel007

It been over 4 months and people still don't know about this or don't do it?

Bonus Bertie

Maybe some people don't visit forum etc and just play the game. How would they know otherwise?

Quinn_flower

a lot of people are finding about heist these past few weeks that's the reason for topics like this.

Sparky McWonderpants

Never will understand why hosts need to pick outfits for people...unless they have OCD or are just that much of a control freak.

• Like 1

I leave all setups that are not set on hard and player saved outfits.

I usually make some slide comment about the host being a moron for not choosing these options before I leave. Their reaction? I don't know, I cannot hear them on the mic after I leave - I bet it's priceless.

Edited by DaTwista
  • Like 2

Claptrap NL

I play without the heavy armor suit and I don't die.

If you need that to stay alive you're noob yourself LOL.

I think you could sell the idea better by saying that players will green up quicker with their own clothes. No need to browse your own stuff.

But yeah, I am done with host picking. Sure, suits look great but the vest works and works well. Too often I play with friends, crew or friends of friends so being a bitch is awkward. But it's educating them to say you have to have it.

Shadowfennekin

Yes, I wish Player Saved was default. Would make it a lot easier. I noticed most randoms ready up instantly as they can't waste 5 minutes to pick out a mask.

It's still just as bad waiting for them to pick out one of the Trash outfits. :lol:

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Hey most people are idiots...no suprises

I usually send message to host and ask if he/she can change settings to player saved outfits. Usually host wants to do that, but people doesn't really seem to know how to save outfits or doesn't know how much heavy vests help, because I'm almost every time the only one who use those.

The best are the knobs that complain about the 2 ppl using the Heavy Vest while he picks the most horrid outfit saying he doesn't need such a thing. You can guess who ends up dying repeatedly, and causing a simple mission to take over 20mins to complete.

So uhh.. whats the deal about player saved outfits? Why do players cry about hosts not setting it to player saved outfits?

MikeyDLuffy

Played PSJ with randoms last night. As soon as I saw us all in sharp suits and clown masks I had a bad feeling. Decided to quit after 2 failures lol.

Jerking For Soup

Never will understand why hosts need to pick outfits for people...unless they have OCD or are just that much of a control freak.

Maybe they just want to make everyone wear a particular style, make them look like the crew from Payday 2, or similar to another movie or game. I know it's what I do sometimes, when I want the heist to feel epic.

So uhh.. whats the deal about player saved outfits? Why do players cry about hosts not setting it to player saved outfits?

Way to sh*t the bed.

• Like 3

because we all have heavy vest and bullet proof helmets as a saved outfit to use in heists and if the dumb ass host doesnt choose player saved outfits you cant use them and if you dont use them theres a chance someone will die. If everyone has the vests you can't die and that's more profit per hour.

Edited by elfoam
  • Like 3

HaRdSTyLe_83

if they dont select the saved outfits ... its cuz they dont know...

if they used the forum, they would know that already

pretty much this

• Like 3

MikeyDLuffy

Host? This isn't a dinner party. The heist LEADER has every right to dictate what the group wears. Why because it's their heist and they've put up the reddies for it. A host should be able to dictate every aspect of the heist and if that doesn't suit you then you can always hit cancel.

If you guys that don't use armour want to know how much stronger it is. You can hold a grenade in your hand in the heavy vest until it explodes, blow yourself across the road and get back up with only half damage to your health. It's a pretty big deal, you can storm/rush every mission in every hiest without needing to stop for cover at all. Like I said it's all about profit per hour not trying to be a hero without armour, all the heros I've encounterd die like little bitches when it gets serious.

Prodigy_Rocks_

Host that choose crew outfit or leaders choice=noobs

Exception with humane lab. If the leader chooses "leaders choice", ground team has access to heavy utility outfit

1/10 setups/heist I join, the leader will have already selected "player saved outfit".

-I spent a lot of money on an outfit that isn't addressed by noob leaders.

But then again you're the same guy whining in other thread because you can't take the kuruma as soon as you step out of the bank in the Pacific finale.

Yes but welcome to GTA where half the players are unable to stay alive during a set up. This wasn't a topic for you to brag about not dying with your shorts on. This is for people who might be GREAT at the game but have a bunch of dumb twats as teammates or lower levels as teammates who need the extra protection. Its also for hosts who are getting frustrated with that random guy who dies 5 times in each set up. Educate your teammates and with this method the heist failure thread would be 3 pages long.

Whenever I see a host who has set it to player saved outfits, I see them as someone who is looking for quick progress and someone who will be professional. Whenever I see hosts leave it on crew choice/leader choice, I give it one shot, if it fails then I leave.

Every low level in the game should have this outfit saved.

I think you could sell the idea better by saying that players will green up quicker with their own clothes. No need to browse your own stuff.

But yeah, I am done with host picking. Sure, suits look great but the vest works and works well. Too often I play with friends, crew or friends of friends so being a bitch is awkward. But it's educating them to say you have to have it.

And this. Set it to player saved outfits and people ready up quickly. Rather than spending 5 minutes decided what colour mask matches their suit the best.

Edited by Lay

Gta online would be beautiful if it was compulsory for everyone on it to read certain threads on here at least once before heisting, this would be one of the threads.

Probably because all the R* created heist outfits suck ass.

Dear Rockstar, not everyone thinks skinny jeans are cool. Please get some taste, thank you.

No they still dont know about it! I play with randoms alot and i would say 90% of the time its not on saved outfits so i have to message the host to change it

Edited by GR Choke

I use the heavy armor suit because it allows me to finish the setup or heist faster, why? Because with the suit I am able to just quickly run through the whole mission and make some fast cash. Using the suit is the "easy way." If I don't use the suit let's say on the finale of humane labs, I would have to stop and eat snacks because my health dropped too fast. With the suit though, I can run straight through it with my sawed off shotgun in first person without worrying about dying. I am a fan of making quick money and I will do whatever it takes to make it as fast as possible cause at the end of the day, gta online is more fun if you have more money. I don't think anyone can really disagree with that.

Edited by Delta8042
  • Like 1