2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Quarthon

List of players for this weeks Series A heist.

KingPancakes

Edit: Just played the Weed setup with randoms and the 2 ground team members went in the same Benson instead of one each and drove to the warehouse. I cried my eyes out when I saw that.

Ugh,that type of sh*t Pisses me off to no end.

Strix aluco

Edit: Just played the Weed setup with randoms and the 2 ground team members went in the same Benson instead of one each and drove to the warehouse. I cried my eyes out when I saw that.

I stole the car, and I drove it all the way. I did my part of the job, and I did it well. I have no idea why the other guy didn't take the other Benson. He only sat passively in the passenger seat, didn't shoot or help me in any way. Nor did I get help from anyone else, as far as I could tell. I stickied and killed the enemies myself while driving. And I delivered the car intact, well ahead of schedule. So don't blame me for what my passenger did. (Or rather, what he failed to do.)

Oh, and that was my first time playing that particular setup (as I warned you about before we started). I wondered why no one stole the other Benson, but I wasn't aware that my passenger was the only one able to do so. Frankly, I expected you to steal it. (But now I know that you couldn't.) Someone with more experience should've sent him a messenge and told him to get the car. But he probably wouldn't have listened anyway.

I wish I didn't have to play with randoms. But alas, there doesn't seem to be anyone else to play with.

I guess I'll go back to soloing Survivals and Contact missions. That's probably the only way I can make money in this game. Randoms either sabotage or kill themselves by pretending to be Rambo.

Edited by Strix aluco

Vaulttec

I stole the car, and I drove it all the way. I did my part of the job, and I did it well. I have no idea why the other guy didn't take the other Benson. He only sat passively in the passenger seat, didn't shoot or help me in any way. Nor did I get help from anyone else, as far as I could tell. I stickied and killed the enemies myself while driving. And I delivered the car intact, well ahead of schedule. So don't blame me for what my passenger did. (Or rather, what he failed to do.)

Oh, and that was my first time playing that particular setup (as I warned you about before we started). I wondered why no one stole the other Benson, but I wasn't aware that my passenger was the only one able to do so. Frankly, I expected you to steal it. (But now I know that you couldn't.) Someone with more experience should've sent him a messenge and told him to get the car. But he probably wouldn't have listened anyway.

I wish I didn't have to play with randoms. But alas, there doesn't seem to be anyone else to play with.

I guess I'll go back to soloing Survivals and Contact missions. That's probably the only way I can make money in this game. Randoms either sabotage or kill themselves by pretending to be Rambo.

if you are on ps4 I would be willing to help you

PatG

Not blaming you for what the random failed to do. For a first time, though, that wasn't bad. Just add some names on the list and heists will become such a breeze. I've noticed that less people are online at these times, so I've had to settle with playing with randoms on some occasions. At least I've reached my goal amount already.

KOREGENERAL

PSN: "KOREGENERAL"

PS3

Mature player.

CMC completed.

No Mic, but I listen.

Grimoire

I want to vouch for cl3an_r3bel,the dude is legit.

Very efficient player.

Edit:Also Cyberghost101 is pretty badass.

Edited by Synshade

tiringthepigpen

Xbox1 gt: tiringthepigpen

Completed

Have mic

slayso

Vouch for:

KOREGENERAL
CyberGhost101

Mika_0013

Hosting Series A
done it before

player saved outfits

PS3 PSN: Mika_Rally

KCYuri

Vouch for:

Dredha_Diamondz

Elfsarecoming

GRLMOLRE

HeelElite

KingPancakes

MartialMaple

Prodigy_Rocks_

Shobhitlion

We became zillionaires overnight on HLR :lol:

Edit: Also vouch for:

Cyberghost101 (we still owe u 10% haha since ppl on here going crazy over it lmfao)

BlackMilk1

Tylerhasswagz

Edited by KCYuri

xxausti2games

Ps4

Psn: xxausti2games

Level:320

Mic or no mic, i know what to do. ;)

davey1975pafc

davey1975pafc
Ps4

Any heist

i also need to complete humane setups. just no one around any more. also looking to complete the Elite challenge.

lvl 234,

SkynetOnlineID

CyberGhost101 = Certified Heister.

/thread

This guy offered having a 10 percent finale cut if I reviewed his "services" on GTA forums for other users to see. Makes sense now why I'm always seeing users post good things about him.

Lay

I've played with most of the PS3 list I think, don't think I've ever added a bad player off of this forum.

Claptrap NL

Claptrap NL

Xbox 360

ps. Message me before you send a friend request so I know from what and for what it is.

CyberGhost101

CyberGhost101 = Certified Heister.

/thread

This guy offered having a 10 percent finale cut if I reviewed his "services" on GTA forums for other users to see. Makes sense now why I'm always seeing users post good things about him.

LOL at least I'm not charging people 30% cut for my fee

Just trying to help out other users after all.

I'm honest I never trolled any players from here because I'm only interested in making money and having fun.

Edited by CyberGhost101

slayso

Its hard to believe Cyber actually has time for a girlfriend, but rumor has it she exists.....

CyberGhost101

Its hard to believe Cyber actually has time for a girlfriend, but rumor has it she exists.....

0__0 uhhhhh.... I don't see what does this have to do with GTA ONLINE.

slayso

troysayshi

Well all I can say is when it comes to randoms Series A is a new low.

Hope to goodness they do Pacific from tomorrow though not sure they will unless they've got some big ticket items coming in a planned update.

So now I know why this Cyberghost chappy keeps popping up with all the love-in gushy. 10%. That's good because I wouldn't insult anyone by paying them 10%.

BlackMilk

Vouching for KCYuri and BREFISofCCC.

High and low rank players, both use microphones and both are a lot of fun to play with.

Did an excellent job of one Pacific Standard run and no less than four full Series A runs in one day.

Dependable, mature and patient. No big ego's.

BREFISofCCC is not listed here yet, but just in case he signs up for the list (or a next one if there is a Pac Standard event), he's vouched for!

Can confirm that Cyberghost is, like the other two, a good teammate. Did offer his discount when we did the Pac Standard finale so the others could be paid 30%. No nonsense player, good teammate and also extremely recognisable with blue all over his clothes and cars.

SkynetOnlineID

I'm honest I never trolled any players from here because I'm only interested in making money and having fun.

It still makes you look dodgy. Players are mostly vouching/posting about you because of the extra money deal. Ruins the whole vouch system because there's no way of me telling how good you really are unless I play with you.

Edited by SkynetOnlineID

KCYuri

High and low rank players, both use microphones and both are a lot of fun to play with.

Did an excellent job of one Pacific Standard run and no less than four full Series A runs in one day.

BREFISofCCC is not listed here yet, but just in case he signs up for the list (or a next one if there is a Pac Standard event), he's vouched for!

Can confirm that Cyberghost is, like the other two, a good teammate. Did offer his discount when we did the Pac Standard finale so the others could be paid 30%. No nonsense player, good teammate and also extremely recognisable with blue all over his clothes and cars.

Pretty sure Brefis would want to be on the list :lol:

idk if/how you tag ppl on here ..? :panic:

It still makes you look dodgy. Players are mostly vouching/posting about you because of the extra money deal. Ruins the whole vouch system because there's no way of me telling how good you really are unless I play with you.

I think the 10% is a one-time only offer

Truth is, no one really knows if anyone else is actually any good until you see them in action..

Anyhow, Skynet are you on now?

Edited by KCYuri

BlackMilk

Cyberghost added me yesterday and we played through Pacific Standard with Yuri and BREFIS. I didn't know he had some deal thing going on until he mentioned near the end he'd be taking 10%. He's a good a player as anyone else from what I've seen. Taking a lower cut may be an RP thing for him, but for me it's just a nice gesture, a little investment into a good relationship with his teammates.

The crewmembers, himself included received the regular 20% in the next finale. And he earned that easily. I wouldn't worry, he's proven himself in the game and that's the reason that I vouched for him (or well, confirmed the good things being said about him). Not because I was seduced or tricked by a shady deal!

We're vouching for people that we have played with, players that have shown themselves to be up to the task without any BS. He fits the description. The 10% cut deal he was or is offering to people has nothing to do with his abilities.

Also, what Yuri said. You going on today?

SkynetOnlineID

Truth is, no one really knows if anyone else is actually any good until you see them in action..

I'll be online a little later. Vouching is to let others know that the player is actually competent and not some random who may not even know what the hell is going on. Gives you some kind of idea before you add them. It's not even a requirement to vouch for other players.

I have met players from here who don't even have bulletproof vests or a armored kuruma. That doesn't exactly spell competent.

We're vouching for people that we have played with, players that have shown themselves to be up to the task without any BS. He fits the description. The 10% cut deal he was or is offering to people has nothing to do with his abilities.

Me and other really professional players on the list have played with Slayso and bama764. Seems very odd they only posted about CyberGhost. I've actually had bama764 on my friend's list for a long time now.

I can vouch for (PS3):

Slayso (when he's not under the influence)

GRLMOLRE

Wikstr3

cold_08

gtaplayer1 (doesn't like to skip trip however)

dredha_diamondz (doesn't like to skip trip however)

Prodigy_Rocks_

bama764

VikDarkbomb

shobhitlion

xCarlaP_x

terminalnapkin

JRL51592

KCYuri

Elfsarecoming

PetrolCB

VinnyIrish

MelloGreenJello

Digged up some old vouches from the last thread (PS3):

Can vouch for:

dukun180908

Darth_Perdovicus

dredha_diamondz

SkynetOnlineID

slayso

CyberGhost101

bama764 (I have him on my friends list, but I don't think I've done many heists with him)

dredha_diamondz

ghoraaa aka dredha_diamondz:

Gtaplayer and dukun are the best crew you'll ever get, i vouch for them

lcordadoro aka dukun180908:

I vouch for gtaplayer, ghoraa, and Wikstr. They are solid team members and enjoyed playing each setups and finale while aiming to get the elite challenges with them.

PS4:

I can vouch for xxausti2games being a competent player. Me and him have been very successful when we are together.

Edited by SkynetOnlineID

PatG

Cyber, you offer taking a 10% cut???? I should host Pac Standard and invite you so I can get in on that lol.

Anyways, I can vouch for:
dukun180908
Darth_Perdovicus
dredha_diamondz
SkynetOnlineID
slayso
CyberGhost101
bama764

MelloGreenJello

Wikstr3

GRLMOLRE

dmun928

Mika_Rally

(Just updated my other list with a few more names. KCYuri's on my friends list too, but I've never played with him. Nonetheless, I don't think I'll need to vouch for him since others, including some of the people I regularly play with, say that he's a competent player.)

Also, I need to mention that college is starting tomorrow already so my playing time will be cut real short and won't be online as often anymore. So if you sent me a friend request and I don't respond, that's why.

Edited by PSgtaplayer1

STEEZYR

PS4
Tag: irondawgregan

Trying to lvl my 2nd character up, not bothered about %
Been playing since launch

CyberGhost101

It still makes you look dodgy. Players are mostly vouching/posting about you because of the extra money deal. Ruins the whole vouch system because there's no way of me telling how good you really are unless I play with you.Well I guess you could say I'm a decent player I won't die unless there is lag.

Also I'm not claiming to be the best heist member I just want to have fun.

Edited by CyberGhost101

CyberGhost101

Cyberghost added me yesterday and we played through Pacific Standard with Yuri and BREFIS. I didn't know he had some deal thing going on until he mentioned near the end he'd be taking 10%. He's a good a player as anyone else from what I've seen. Taking a lower cut may be an RP thing for him, but for me it's just a nice gesture, a little investment into a good relationship with his teammates.

The crewmembers, himself included received the regular 20% in the next finale. And he earned that easily. I wouldn't worry, he's proven himself in the game and that's the reason that I vouched for him (or well, confirmed the good things being said about him). Not because I was seduced or tricked by a shady deal!

Also, what Yuri said. You going on today?

Your right about the RP thing.

I want to reach rank 300.

Cyber, you offer taking a 10% cut???? I should host Pac Standard and invite you so I can get in on that lol.

Anyways, I can vouch for:

dukun180908

Darth_Perdovicus

dredha_diamondz

SkynetOnlineID

slayso

CyberGhost101

bama764

MelloGreenJello

Wikstr3

GRLMOLRE

dmun928

Mika_Rally

(Just updated my other list with a few more names. KCYuri's on my friends list too, but I've never played with him. Nonetheless, I don't think I'll need to vouch for him since others, including some of the people I regularly play with, say that he's a competent player.)

Also, I need to mention that college is starting tomorrow already so my playing time will be cut real short and won't be online as often anymore. So if you sent me a friend request and I don't respond, that's why.

LOL yes I forgot to tell you about my 10% deal but sure I'll take 10% on the Pac Standard :)

Oh yeah my signature color is Black and Blue (Mainly Black)

Vouch for:

Dredha_Diamondz

Elfsarecoming

GRLMOLRE

HeelElite

KingPancakes

MartialMaple

Prodigy_Rocks_

Shobhitlion

We became zillionaires overnight on HLR :lol:

Edit: Also vouch for:

Cyberghost101 (we still owe u 10% haha since ppl on here going crazy over it lmfao)

BlackMilk1

Tylerhasswagz

Nahhh... you owe me nothing man :)

A Deal is a Deal

Take it as a Gift lol

Edited by CyberGhost101

ghoraaa

I'll be online a little later. Vouching is to let others know that the player is actually competent and not some random who may not even know what the hell is going on. Gives you some kind of idea before you add them. It's not even a requirement to vouch for other players.

I have met players from here who don't even have bulletproof vests or a armored kuruma. That doesn't exactly spell competent.

Me and other really professional players on the list have played with Slayso and bama764. Seems very odd they only posted about CyberGhost. I've actually had bama764 on my friend's list for a long time now.

I can vouch for (PS3):

Slayso (when he's not under the influence)

GRLMOLRE

Wikstr3

cold_08

gtaplayer1 (doesn't like to skip trip however)

dredha_diamondz (doesn't like to skip trip however)

Prodigy_Rocks_

bama764

VikDarkbomb

shobhitlion

xCarlaP_x

terminalnapkin

JRL51592

KCYuri

Elfsarecoming

PetrolCB

VinnyIrish

MelloGreenJello

Digged up some old vouches from the last thread (PS3):

Can vouch for:

dukun180908

Darth_Perdovicus

dredha_diamondz

SkynetOnlineID

slayso

CyberGhost101

bama764 (I have him on my friends list, but I don't think I've done many heists with him)

dredha_diamondz

ghoraaa aka dredha_diamondz:

Gtaplayer and dukun are the best crew you'll ever get, i vouch for them

lcordadoro aka dukun180908:

I vouch for gtaplayer, ghoraa, and Wikstr. They are solid team members and enjoyed playing each setups and finale while aiming to get the elite challenges with them.

PS4:

I can vouch for xxausti2games being a competent player. Me and him have been very successful when we are together.

Lol well sky, me n gta usually race to objectives lmao