4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories [NEW VERSION 2015]

cjarvis15

24blx5k.jpg

The Story:

• This is the story of San Andreas, which is a brief introduction and mission pack explaining the events leading up to San Andreas. In this mission pack, you will be playing as Brian, a young boy who has made it into the Orange Grove Families gang for the first time. He has his rag and is getting more respect, which in turn, leads him to a dangerous life of crime and gang violence. With Tenpenny and Pulaski also rising in power / authority, they are looking for any means necessary to weaken the already growing population of the Notorious Street Gang that sports green attire. The Flats, an upcoming street gang, which would become later known as the Ballas, also shares the same desire with C.R.A.S.H to cripple the gang any way they can. Ran by Sweet Johnson, he is sure to never give up in the hood life. He is loyal and has the help of Carl Johnson and Brian Johnson to chase off any that stand in the path of the gang. What will eventually happen? Find out in this mission pack.

The Gangs:

Orange Grove Families

The Flats

The Northside Vagos

Southside Riders

The Characters:

Skin_20.png

Brian Johnson - A young and ambitious man that has made it into the gang after putting in work and earning respect. He is eager to see what awaits him when he gets put to a REAL challenge.

Skin_0.png

Carl Johnson - A young but brash and cheeky member of the Orange Grove Families. Serving as Co-Kingpin and Sweet's right hand man, he isn't very fond of the hood life but finds himself stuck in Ganton with his family.

Skin_270.png

Sean "Sweet" Johnson - The oldest member of the Orange Grove Families. He started the gang after initiating his childhood friends and brothers into the gang. After that the gang kept growing rapidly, which caused it to thrive. A good leader who always sticks to principles even during rough times.

Skin_269.png

Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris - Melvin, better known as Big Smoke, for his large figure, is an OG of the Orange Grove Families, and long-time childhood friend of Sweet. He is a kind person with a big heart but enjoys food too much.

Skin_271.png

Lance "Ryder" Wilson - A hardcore member of the OGF and long-time childhood friend of Sweet, he is a very rude and bold member of the gang. Often poking fun at Carl Johnson, he will never turn down from a fight and always represents his hood.

Skin_293.png

Jeffrey Cross - A childhood friend of Sweet, Ryder, and Big Smoke. Although he wants to get involved in the gang, Sweet encourages him not to because of his weak personality. Jeffrey is usually found doing stupid things to prove himself worthy of the gang.

Skin_6.png

Emmet - A retired Vietnam war veteran who now resides in Willowfield. Around the hood, he is notorious for selling weapons illegally. Good friend of Beverly Johnson.

Skin_5.png

Barry "Big Bear" Thorne - An OG of the OGF, who was childhood friends with Sweet. He is notorious around the hood and nobody wants to get into a fight with him. Weighing in at a max of 300 pounds, he is sure to knock anyone out. Behind the weight is a thug with a good sense of humor.

Skin_21.png

Mark "B Dup" Wayne - An OG of the OGF, and childhood friend of Big Bear. He can usually be more rude than Ryder, and isn't scared of anyone. The most fearless / brave member of the OGF.

Missions

Chapter 1:

Joyride - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/38056

Repo - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/38067

Big Bear - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/38078

Ten Green Bottles - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/38085

Emmet's Guns - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/38093

Flat Land - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/38144

Pop goes the Weazel - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/38145

Edited by cjarvis15

Looking great dude !! Goodluck home boy :)

Thanks man! I just released my first mission so you can play it if you like! It's actually pretty good.

Well, what I can say is that with truckloads of other projects with the same name, you arent going to attract too many people. Stop using these overused names.

Oh and umm.. Did you get BKs permission to use The Flats gang in your project?

Well, what I can say is that with truckloads of other projects with the same name, you arent going to attract too many people. Stop using these overused names.

I don't need permission. The Flats were in the beta and it was going to be the original name for the Ballas (the NAME was created by Rockstar so he doesn't really own it). The Flats in my mission pack are just the Ballas but with a different name, they're not the Flats like in BK's Mission Pack.

Edited by cjarvis15

I don't need permission. The Flats were in the beta and it was going to be the original name for the Ballas (the NAME was created by Rockstar so he doesn't really own it). The Flats in my mission pack are just the Ballas but with a different name, they're not the Flats like in BK's Mission Pack.

Okay.

My 3rd mission is finally released! I am trying to get everything done! There probably won't be another mission until tomorrow since i'm gonna be busy today.

Edited by cjarvis15

Hdxt_Hardluck

First thing i'd say you work hard in the three missions and put a lot of effort which means missions are pretty unique (I mean ur designing style) the grammers i guess are fine (dont judge my grammers i'm studying ) also nice to see some dyom features are used in the missions and lenght also is fine.

1- there is jus tone issue in my opinion , try just use one of these () . : for example :

- Brain: ok cj

-(Brain) ok cj

thats all my rat is 7.9 / 10 keep it man !!

First thing i'd say you work hard in the three missions and put a lot of effort which means missions are pretty unique (I mean ur designing style) the grammers i guess are fine (dont judge my grammers i'm studying ) also nice to see some dyom features are used in the missions and lenght also is fine.

1- there is jus tone issue in my opinion , try just use one of these () . : for example :

-(Brain) ok cj

Thanks for the good review man! I appreciate that you took time to play it! Really, it motivates me more! Thank you!

Mission 4 is out right now if you want to play it.

Hdxt_Hardluck

-(Brain) ok cj

Thanks for the good review man! I appreciate that you took time to play it! Really, it motivates me more! Thank you!

Mission 4 is out right now if you want to play it.

Sure why not ? wait for the feedback ASAP :)

Hdxt_Hardluck

Edit: Sure why not ? wait for the feedback ASAP :)

Edit: ok, played the fourth missions and i guess it same the other i won't judge ur style but please publish ur missions and try to not do this again i mean this (brain): what ?!!

- try to do it with one of i told u before cuz its a littel bit annoying :)

- overall i enjoy this mission i'd give : 4.5/5 , keep it up !!

Edited by DzxProx