1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The gasp n praise thread

thegtaguy123756

The mini update that brought the Sultan RS was godly. It was totally unexpected and gave us a car that is arguably the most fun to customise in the game as well as a great car all round.

• Like 2

^ Considering it's the first in a long time update where they didn't put ANY info that could be leaked in the game.

When you angle the rocket juuuust right and kill someone in the Hold The Wheel vehicle without blowing up the vehicle itself.

When you angle the rocket juuuust right and kill someone in the Hold The Wheel vehicle without blowing up the vehicle itself.

I could be wrong but I don't think you can destroy the target vehicle during that event.

• Like 1

I could be wrong but I don't think you can destroy the target vehicle during that event.

Yeah..I just found that out when someone wasted 5 rockets trying to blow up a Tractor. I guess I'm not as skilled as I thought, lol

• Like 3

Yeah..I just found that out when someone wasted 5 rockets trying to blow up a Tractor. I guess I'm not as skilled as I thought, lol

You still landed the shot and got the kill.

I was excellent in the Buzzard, before the homing missile was a thing, before Hydra existed, back when I had to manually aim all my rockets.

So FAFF, I salute you.

• Like 1

Ok it's not the greatest racing game ever made. But considering that racing is only the tip of the iceberg of what the game offers it's an amazingly well done and versatile game mode which will give the most casual and serious racers plenty to do, almost three years after release.

Most of the harshest criticisms of racing in the game are really about the people that play it, not the game mode itself.

• Like 2

There's also the capability for people to make their own films. How many games offer that as a casual aside. Someone talented enough could make a fully voiced feature length film if they wanted, or you can just do something short and to the point. The game really is a great place for creative people to express themselves.

I just managed to kill the Moving Target using the Annihilator's miniguns, I think that's the first time I've ever done that in my year+ of playing. Proud of myself.

• Like 2

I just managed to kill the Moving Target using the Annihilator's miniguns, I think that's the first time I've ever done that in my year+ of playing. Proud of myself.

You got a kill with that heap of sh*t id be proud as well hahaha

When rockstar made crate runs restricted to public lobbies.

AavdbQH.gif

When freeroam events were released.

When rockstar started giving freeroam some love in general.

Edited by Skycam
  • Like 2

Clumsy jet pilots are always amusing:

lw71HNq.gif

Qnrre19.gif

Well to be fair those insurgents are solid AF, half the time I don't even bother trying annnddd they did kinda land some shots. Sometimes if I can't get a player from the sky I'll try suicide dive bombing them so I can go after them on foot when I spawn.

I decided to get a player kill with an Annihiliator, just so I had, and although it was a while ago (probably LG tbh) I still remember it took f*cking forever. In the end it was a guy in an NPC car and I got some good/lucky shots on the fuel tank.

Such a shame, it's a magnificent beast :/

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 2

Honestly thought this thread was strictly about the physical beauty of the game. Maybe somebody needs to make a thread like that. TIl then, here's my gasps and awes:

I think the game is most beautiful between 22:30 and 12:00. Everything from the lighting to the atmosphere. It's almost surreal at times. Sometimes the music blends in, other times just listen to the exhaust (if I'm driving) or the sounds of the city or countryside. But seriously all of the different tones of lights at night from the buildings and streetlights, it all sets a mood.

I often criticize Los Santos because it doesn't capture the topography of the city at all outside of the surrounding hills. Los Angeles is massive and it's not all just flat with grids, it's very hilly with extreme infrastructure. I found it hard to love LS for a while because of that. But if you ignore all of that, the city really looks amazing.

Managing to outmaneuver a Lazer's missiles long enough for the CEO I was working for to come after him in a Buzzard and take him down, saving the sell cargo mission. I thought i was a goner for sure!

Edited by D.B. Cooper
  • Like 1

Ran into a bunch of cool people farming these premium races. A lot of good sportsmanship. Had several people even recognize me. I hopw they keep giving us these races. I will never need to make money again.

• Like 1

Must have been back in 2013 - early2014, when I finally ran enough rooftop rumble jobs to afford my stinger gt. I still have it today. It was one of my first big purchases. I drove that car alot, I could beat supers on the way to Madrazo.

Had a Survival for my daily and fighting NPCs that don't take so many bullets you wonder if you're fighting the Terminator is a real breath of fresh air. I'd love a 2x RP & Cash week for Survivals.

I was excellent in the Buzzard, before the homing missile was a thing, before Hydra existed, back when I had to manually aim all my rockets.

So FAFF, I salute you.

The buzzard vs foot trooper battles used to be epic :)

About the only way to collect crates in a cargobob these days :/

Umm, praise, yeah, The JetStream one looks nice.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 1

Tnx to the lovely host who gave me and the other members 30% On prison break! Also massive praise to the kuruma driver who crashed into me during a set up but then let me overtake him/her as a means to apologize!

• Like 2

About the only way to collect crates in a cargobob these days :/

Umm, praise, yeah, The JetStream one looks nice.

I could only laugh at this pairs antics, credit where due they did very well in their own special way of collecting lol

I never thought I'd say this, but thank you sh*tty traffic:

Still doesn't make up for all the times I've been run over though.

• Like 2