1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The gasp n praise thread

thegtaguy123756

When I went online for the very first time in October 2013. I got a bounty on my head, drove into the hills, relaxed and thought I was safe... I couldn't believe that someone would follow me and actually snipe me, lol. It made me understand the real scope of the game.

• Like 3

When you're playing a gang attack, and the random that suddenly shows up doesn't try to kill you but instead joins in; then when it's done, drives off into the sunset without saying a word...commended and happily split the cash with those handful of players.

When you stumble onto multiple, 100% legal ways to beat R* at their own game (and no, I'm not sharing). lol

When you're gunning down gang NPCs with the Insurgent Pick-Up or Technical's mounted guns, and it only cost you $200 to rent.

When you successfully dodge a homing launcher lock-on in your Buzzard.

When you fly back to Madrazo's house after completing The Los Santos Connection, and the payout and RP makes you feel like--for once--you didn't get screwed over by R*.

When you have a bounty, and a carefully-placed proximity mine takes out someone coming after you.

When you fly at high-speed down the west or east-side highways in your Buzzard or Savage, wreaking massive revenge on the LSPD below for all their constant annoyances and over-powered El Torro Poo Poo.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2

When you fly over the city at night in a Buzzard and see just how amazing it looks

• Like 2

Dr WGA Labriskagni

To "wheeleyminkx 44". She got my driving ability back and increased its skill after nearly giving up on GTA by using such flawless precision driving with perfect sync with mine. Damn I really wish I recorded that.

Never met a French female driver that whipped a Vacca like that for an hour around the entire state of S.A..

Where ever you are. Thank you, I wish 98% of people drove like her.

Came back at 01:54AM from playing at a friends house, extreamly famished but it was f*cking worth it...

• 7 months later...
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

thanks rockstar, for not breaking the sport class :)

edit: i did not think this was a thread worthy thing in itself so i used this thread instead

Edited by goldadderXD

grand theft spaghetti

when some goofball rubberbands their control in a public lobby and you kill them until they start playing again. give them a free kill and then listen to the rage when the kill count says 100 to 1.

Edited by grand theft spaghetti

• 1 month later...

I was reading an article on the now-defunct game Triad Wars, and it just reminds me of how Rockstar has perfected the art of wide open sandbox multiplayer.

Triad Wars was an online game set in the universe of Sleeping Dogs. However, the game flopped and it was shut down in January 2016. On the other hand, GTA Online is still going strong and some would say it's even picking up steam rather than dying out.

• Like 5

When I went online for the very first time in October 2013. I got a bounty on my head, drove into the hills, relaxed and thought I was safe... I couldn't believe that someone would follow me and actually snipe me, lol. It made me understand the real scope of the game.

The real scope of the game, I see what you did there.

My praise for the game is the map design, when you spend ages working on getting just a little bit of a custom stunt race right it helps you realise just how much work went in to creating a map this size that fits together so well.

• Like 1

When they released the hydra for sale.

The first time I was able to pick my hydra up at a helipad.

The first time spawning a buzzard from the interaction menu as a CEO and it spawning almost immediately, much better then a PV request.

To the car dupers that spread the unexpected love and share the goodies when they become avaliable (IE, Duke o'Death).

• Like 1

When Rockstar finally cuts down on Modded Accounts

Hopefully money drops are next!!

When Rockstar finally cuts down on Modded Accounts

Hopefully money drops are next!!

I would love to see a weekly ban wave. I hope rockster plucks all the mod griefers and trolls out of the community like bad weeds.

Collecting crates and getting beerhats.

Getting out of bad sport after a long visit and getting to experience a full lobby for the first time in forever.

Then after getting out checking to see if the beerhats you collected while in bad sport are there and they are.

When I blow up a big tug boat full of goodies....

Mmmmmmm

Mmmmm

Mmmm

My favorite noob flavor is tears.

Edited by Dream-_-Traveler

Thank you for the countdown beeper before kicking me for afk.

• Like 2

When you get into a full session with your crew and seeing half the player list with your crew tag. Such a good feeling.

Ah, there's so many...

When you find an active lobby of clean, respectful racers and very little or no lag.

When you are able to play several TDMs in a row with forced weapons, balanced teams, and when no one is wearing invisible clothing or BPHs.

When you receive an invite to a mostly full lobby of Drop Zone with balanced teams.

When you don't have to turn off your headset, mute players, or hide away in party chat to escape the tormenting sound of abusive and/or obnoxious mic users.

When the sun sets perfectly over the water and you are suddenly reminded that despite all of the flaws, it is still the best game out there.

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 2

When I roll up to the red lights, spin my wheels, and a random joins in for a drag race.

"Roll up to the RED LIGHTS"!?

I could be playing this game completely wrong. Lol

When you're alone and need to get some setups done and a group of random people that knows what their doing shows up instantly 🙌🏻👼🏻

When a random guy pulls up beside you in an Insurgent Pick-up and tells you to man the mounted gun. :evilgrin::lol:

Edited by ExTerminator

Getting $42k for flying for 30 seconds to deliver a Dead Drop package from LSIA to Del Perro.

...never to be seen again

Omnis

Miljet

F1 Longtail

Firework Launcher

to bad that both the omnis and tyrus are not available in street versions though. would be nice if benny could do a reverse and actually strip both cars from the non removable mods.

a team member running me over in a LTS and apologizing for it,had a tear in my eye after i saw the message :blush: