1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The gasp n praise thread

thegtaguy123756

Offer a couple of random buttbuddies a ride in the Valkyrie. They kill me. I kill them multiple times and they run away in terror.

24098940GAU.gif

• Like 2

One time this player killed my friend so I killed that player. All I could do was gasp and praise the situation.

Edited by FlexPiTo

Sweet, just got a hammer, and I don't have a collector's or pre-order nonsense copy of GTA. TY anonymous modder!

Until another modder takes away all my melee weapons again lulz!

1. When some kid asks me if I'm a hacker and if I can give them money, and I say yes, and yes I can. They just need to hold up a second while I get the script up. Now, for this to work I'm going to have to kill you 25 times with alternating tear gas and flare guns - can you just stand still over here for a bit? You want a million or a billion?

• Like 3

DETAIL

SO MUCH OF IT

I CAN READ THE FRONT COVERS OF STORE MAGAZINES FOR CHRISTS SAKE

Edited by Mr. Fahrenheit
  • Like 2

rh498Js.png

1. When some kid asks me if I'm a hacker and if I can give them money, and I say yes, and yes I can. They just need to hold up a second while I get the script up. Now, for this to work I'm going to have to kill you 25 times with alternating tear gas and flare guns - can you just stand still over here for a bit? You want a million or a billion?

Not even a 9 year old could be that stupid.

Not even a 9 year old could be that stupid.

I'm going to make an assumption about you and say that you probably don't play in public lobbies much. At least twice a week I get a message or text from someone saying "can u hack me money plz" because of my name. I have had boils on my ass with higher IQ than some of those x--420snyprxx-- people in free roams.

2. When there is a moment of some intensity and you're a passenger in someone's air vehicle, frantically say "Quick! Drop the bomb! Don't you know how to drop it? Jesus, man, drop the bomb on them under us... Just hit circle+down+triangle!"

BeersInsteadofGears

That moment when you're flying a Mallard around and the red dot player in a P-996 doesn't shoot you down...

Or when you're riding a BMX and another player doesn't run you down like a dog, instead they go to their garage to retrieve their own BMX.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

When all four people get in the same car in a heist.

Which has never happened in the history of GTA V, so there are no gasps nor praises.

• Like 2

When you join a good group of randoms and play a dozen or more contact missions together with full lobbies and max payouts...which leads me to

When you play with randoms and nobody tries to pull the whole "wait to deliver the package" sh!t because they know you make more money by simply moving on and doing another mission

When you're in a free roam deathmatch holding your own against a few different people and you hear "man this guy is good" or you get a text saying "props" usually followed by a friend request.

Any race where people actually race instead of acting like a bunch of tools and slamming each other around.

Just the other evening I was in my Hydra and noticed another player in a helicopter. Made my way to their location, shot at the helicopter, watched it explode, realized player saw me coming and jumped out. Turned the plane around and saw him parachuting to the ground...managed to clip his chute with my wing for the kill...very gratifying!

Lastly, the game in general. Very few games provide you with so many different ways to play. I personally pick different events each night. Tonight it was contact missions, tomorrow it may be death matches, the following day I might try some LTS. Sometimes I just get in one of my cars and cruise around the island. I may even follow traffic patterns if I'm bored. Every session is different. Sometimes I meet some cool people (sometimes some not so cool people), sometimes I dominate races and death matches, sometimes I lose a bunch. For as much as people complain about the game (I'm guilty just the same) it really is quite impressive. The level of detail is phenomenal and it's the only game I've ever played nearly 2 years continuously. I don't know if I've gone more than a month without playing since launch and I generally sneak in an hour of play a day, even if it's just to sell a few cars and make a quick 100k. Cloud purgatory is a pet peeve...but I generally spend those longer loads on here perusing topics. Hands down, my favorite game.

Edited by Mrnrfan182

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so back story time.

Today it was supposed to be the last of my 28 day DO streak. I log in to check my objectives: "Sea race", not bad; " 10 second wheelie", easy peasy. But then, the last one... "1v1 DM".

Oh dear lord... So, I spent hours and hours switching lobbies, killing people and letting myself get killed so I could basically get into a 1v1 DM. That did not work. Last thing I thought about was sending a message to the whole lobby to ask for an invite, until someone finally accepted. When I respawned and saw the "One on one Deathmatch" banner, I almost cried. After maybe 5-6 hours of f*cking pain, SOMEONE ACTUALLY ACCEPTED MY INVITE!

ccc54582d0aa4b269c2e45a712affde86a7cc2d7

I f*cking threw my controller to my bed. I finally got the $500k and the 50k RP, so now maybe I can just have fun in GTA without having to worry about missing a day on my daily objectives.

• Like 2

Okay, so back story time.

Today it was supposed to be the last of my 28 day DO streak. I log in to check my objectives: "Sea race", not bad; " 10 second wheelie", easy peasy. But then, the last one... "1v1 DM".

Oh dear lord... So, I spent hours and hours switching lobbies, killing people and letting myself get killed so I could basically get into a 1v1 DM. That did not work. Last thing I thought about was sending a message to the whole lobby to ask for an invite, until someone finally accepted. When I respawned and saw the "One on one Deathmatch" banner, I almost cried. After maybe 5-6 hours of f*cking pain, SOMEONE ACTUALLY ACCEPTED MY INVITE!

ccc54582d0aa4b269c2e45a712affde86a7cc2d7

I f*cking threw my controller to my bed. I finally got the $500k and the 50k RP, so now maybe I can just have fun in GTA without having to worry about missing a day on my daily objectives.

You should have tried killing low levels. In my experience they're the ones who will quite often request a 1v1 DM. Back when I was doing the 28 days and had this objective I did that and it usually didn't take longer than an hour. Didn't feel good about it though lol

Edited by BaRe 2G

When your playing your level 45 second charactor and have a level 180 'run n gun' douche talking up how good he is in Stocks and Scares who takes 3 minutes and two attempts to unlock the security door, then another 3 minutes on the safe before giving up and, while refering to you states to the other players

"Ill let this f*ucking c*ck buzzing around me try to crack the safe."

And you try. And succeed. In less than 30 seconds.

Edited by PNutterSammich

• 1 month later...

Please reserve all positive comments and discussion for this thread.

Even if you have a particular experience or aspect of the game to discuss, if it is generally positive, please do not attempt to segregate that discussion from other positivity in an organized manner.

Sweet, just got a hammer, and I don't have a collector's or pre-order nonsense copy of GTA. TY anonymous modder!

But isn't the hammer buyable for everyone in ammunation without CE?

But isn't the hammer buyable for everyone in ammunation without CE?

Only for Xb1, Ps4, and PC people who transferred from old gen.

When you win a race (Or Offense Defense as the Runner) at the very last second (Or with all of the Blockers right on your ass for the latter)

Actual exclusives. I love that Halloween had exclusive gear that you can no longer get unless already purchased. Love, love, love! It makes the experience that much better. It encourages players to participate with the rest of the community.

To my crew last night, all setups, and finale, no deaths, used the bikes. Even used the chopper on signal, used all the little tricks. It was just, perfect. Leader decides to take 40%, I didn't even care because it took so little time.

That was douchey of the leader. But congrats though, must have been fun. :)

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice you posted that 3 months ago.

Edited by Strix

To my crew last night, all setups, and finale, no deaths, used the bikes. Even used the chopper on signal, used all the little tricks. It was just, perfect. Leader decides to take 40%, I didn't even care because it took so little time.

That was douchey of the leader. But congrats though, must have been fun. :)

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice you posted that 3 months ago.

Lol