1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The gasp n praise thread

thegtaguy123756

The explosive sniper is gloriously beautiful so much love im receiving back from victims :D cheers rockstar have a special :cookie:

I actually don't mind the research process in Gunrunning. Sure it's just the same slow product meter from Bikers with a different name but I quite like seeing what the boys in the lab are working on and checking in every so often to see how its going.

Even though I could do better livery designs quicker with some paper and a couple of crayons. It's true, they liked one of mine so much they put it on the wall next to the Sprunk machine (but not, now I think about it, our APC. Hmmm).

Also... reliably spawning custom Sandking XLs... you are just the best :)

Selling arms and getting a Phantom Wedge to move a trailer full of stuff. Seems a bit much as it was only for about 10k long range, oh well.

What surprised me was that at some point a vehicle that I wanted out of the way caused the cab to go over the railing on the highway coming into the city. The trailer fell over on its side and I thought that I was screwed. Sure, only out of about 10k but still - money is money and that 10k pays for some explosive rounds and maybe an armour vest or two.

But when I managed to get the cab back on the road, the game told me that the trailer had been moved to a more appropriate location. I looked back and saw that instead of sadly lying on its side in the middle of traffic, it was neatly standing upright on the on-ramp a few meters back. Beautiful! Picked it up and continued without any problems.

I had no idea that Rockstar would be generous enough to allow recoveries like that in sale missions.

Thanks to the recent (well sort of) addition of the Edit Appearance feature, I've finally been able to find out who my parents are.

R* Games... bringing families together :D

Thanks to the recent (well sort of) addition of the Edit Appearance feature, I've finally been able to find out who my parents are.

R* Games... bringing families together :D

Almost forgot. The feature has been around for a short while and I haven't used it yet, but I'm glad it's there so I can at some point make my female characters non-repulsive again. Copying them to this platform did not do their faces any good.

So, yay for that! Despite the 100k pricetag.

Almost forgot. The feature has been around for a short while and I haven't used it yet, but I'm glad it's there so I can at some point make my female characters non-repulsive again. Copying them to this platform did not do their faces any good.

I never used it on my main character as I didn't want to change anything, but I tested it on a secondary character and it displays your current settings in each section - so I (carefully) went back into it on my main today and took a few screencaps in case I lose data in the future.

Next step: Create a clone army and take over Los Santos :devil:

Gigantic props to one of my friends (who shall remain nameless). He knows who he is.

The give cars to friends glitch just netted me:

(2) Weaponized Tampas

(2) APCs one with anti-aircraft, the other with regular canon

(2) Oppressor Bikes

Only cost me maybe $20k in ammo. Big deal, $10 million saved give or take. Pi$$ing on R*'s cash card economy in style. It was a good day yesterday.

:)

Edited by zoso80

whywontyoulisten

What a brilliant update Finance & Felony was. Truly game-changing, and for the better. Other recent updates just throw this into sharp relief.

I'm still amazed by the fact that R* still manages to put some midnight club elements in normal GTA races, go wherever you want as long as you hit the checkpoints!

Gigantic props to one of my friends (who shall remain nameless). He knows who he is.

(2) Weaponized Tampas

(2) Oppressor Bikes

Only cost me maybe $20k in ammo. Big deal, $10 million saved give or take. Pi$$ing on R*'s cash card economy in style. It was a good day yesterday.

how please

OT

the oppressor bike has really rejuvenated my love for gta online, its like a whole new game...love my oppressor and shotaro bikes

Edited by LL Cool L

Here is a little demonstration of the lightweight Oppressor glitch going on right now... I didn't get the kill on the jet (circling bastard), but I was definitely making him probably go, "WHAT THE F*CKING F*CK!?"

Yellow Dog with Cone

I like the fact that unlike Crate/Biker Supply/Vehicle Cargo missions, the NPCs on foot in bunker resupply missions are actually fun to battle against. No more "can one shot you across 2 streets while blindfiring with an SMG".

I wish that in future updates NPCs in crate/resupply/vehicle cargo missions follow suit.

The NPCs in Buzzards and vehicles are still busted as ever lol.

The Phantom Custom (and also presumably the Hauler too) can be used for VIP Haulage missions. I love it! :happy:

This makes the experience infinitely more enjoyable and changes it from being a tedious shooting-fish-in-a-barrel scenario in a slow, vulnerable POS to a high speed thrill ride of ploughing through NPCs and thundering down highways in a Big Rig with explosions all around as other players give chase.

I've only been doing Haulage missions this evening and every time it's been crazy and tons of fun. Thank you R* for giving us the MOC, I don't care for the trailer that much but the trucks themselves are an absolute blast!

The Phantom Custom (and also presumably the Hauler too) can be used for VIP Haulage missions. I love it! :happy:

This makes the experience infinitely more enjoyable and changes it from being a tedious shooting-fish-in-a-barrel scenario in a slow, vulnerable POS to a high speed thrill ride of ploughing through NPCs and thundering down highways in a Big Rig with explosions all around as other players give chase.

I've only been doing Haulage missions this evening and every time it's been crazy and tons of fun. Thank you R* for giving us the MOC, I don't care for the trailer that much but the trucks themselves are an absolute blast!

Agreed. I just wish we could have PV standard Haulers and Packers...and maybe throw the Barracks Semi and Dock Tug in there as well. :p

The new adversary mode is SO MUCH FUN! I give Rockstar a lot of sh*t but I can't fault them for this, it's the most fun I've had in this game since I bought the Oppressor.

Speaking of which: we need to add the Oppressor to this mode.

The Cheetah Custom. Hoo boy.

This thing is a hoot to drive and I was just blown away with its looks. A great rendering of the 3D Universe Cheetah.

Y6sxF1S.jpg

I love how they merged the older stunt races with the new ones on the voting menu. Nice to be able to play some of the originals again.

This thing is a hoot to drive and I was just blown away with its looks. A great rendering of the 3D Universe Cheetah.

Y6sxF1S.jpg

(Eye twitching) Tha-That's a great car you got there, giantsgiants! It looks so cool [trying so hard not to lose control) and is the best customization anyone has ever made to this ca-(loses it) Oh who am I kidding BURN IT! BURN IT ALL TO HELL! MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

• Like 2

(2) Weaponized Tampas

(2) Oppressor Bikes

giphy.gif

Y6sxF1S.jpg

What have you done to it?!

• 3 weeks later...

The game may have deleted the Insurgent that I bought years ago, leaving open a spot in one of my garages but now they've made the new Pickup Custom version available.

The Insurgent is dead, long live the Insurgent!

• 1 month later...

Always managing to find a lobby of no more than 7 or 8 friendly players.

Ever since getting my IE warehouse and now my hangar, I think I've been succesfully griefed no more than 10 times max.

H3L1ekz.jpg

This glorious little bastard. I thought the Phantom MOC Cab was fun but driving the same roads over and over again can make anything loose its charm but this, this opened up the world again.

• Like 4

is it me or is the matchmaking working a whole lot better than it use to. i start a mission and within a minute theres always somebody joining. contact missions, street races, deathmatches, etc. i'm gonna try my luck with captures and Last team standing.

• Like 1