1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The gasp n praise thread

thegtaguy123756

I sold a special item in a lobby with 27 players, got a sh*t load of RP.

I bought a special item in a lobby with a lot of players, then narrowly avoided getting blown up by this guy:

Does anyone know if the cargo vehicles are armoured for everyone, or just when you upgrade the Brickade? I would've been finished if it wasn't for it being strong.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

This is the kind of update Rockstar should have been making from the start instead of the military stuff, the high life stuff that didn't add any actual CRIME to the crime game.

Don't get me wrong, certain military stuff is ingrained in GTA's history (Rhino, Hunter) but other stuff like the Marksman Rifle (honestly the worst addition to the game other than the Hydra IMO), the Homing Launcher and the Bulletproof helmet stray too far. The high life stuff was alright, but it should have been stuff like E&OC and FAFF from the start - Adding new paths in money making to afford all the high life stuff that the update also adds.

Unfortunately it's too little and too late to straight-up remove the egregious parts of the game like the armored Kuruma, Marksman Rifle and Hydra, so some of the new content is negatively impacted (8 man 'biker crews' all operating military equipment and sh*tting up lobbies comes to mind) but it's still pretty good.

• Like 2

Owning shady properties + building up an organized crime empire (however small) = the GTA experience I always wanted. Yay for R*

More of this in future please! :)

• Like 2

As an everyday pothead, of have to say I'm blown away by how cool my weed farm is. GASP! drool.

Did a steal mission for my meth lab yesterday. Had to drive over to Tequila la la to steal the supplies. I thought that i was juat going to steal the van outside but i heard music playing INSIDE the building. The game told me to go in and i had a bar fight with the lost with coming on strong playing in the background. It was the best fist fight i ever had 😇

TL;DR: this dlc is the best

Edited by Vod364kax

One time two dudes were talking a bunch of sh*t and killing people in free roam. So I started talking sh*t back to them and they came after me. I stood on a roof top in the hood and killed them about 20 times each. They got me once. Total. They kept talking sh*t, but that bass was leaking out of their voices pretty quick. Then then left. That was a good day.

Im loving this new toy :)

14572433_1774947249437987_66048511447224

People wanted a quad bike that wheelies, Rockstar made one and did a cracking job of it. Can't say fairer than that.

• Like 3

Since the update I haven't put a single helmet on, which is what my settings are set to. That didn't stop it from happening 50% of the time before though. It used to piss me off pretty bad and now it's been fixed I'm grateful.

• Like 2

I sold a special item in a lobby with 27 players, got a sh*t load of RP.

I bought a special item in a lobby with a lot of players, then narrowly avoided getting blown up by this guy:

Does anyone know if the cargo vehicles are armoured for everyone, or just when you upgrade the Brickade? I would've been finished if it wasn't for it being strong.

/\ That's what I call a solid investment. Further proof that armoring the delivery vehicles IS worth it (aside from that fact that crashing the armored planes into stuff and surviving is fun too).

Meanwhile... I continue to 'find' creative ways to get myself and those around me killed:

When an organization comes to take your yacht during piracy prevention and you prevent them from even boarding and win...

.. then that same gta day when they try to run sightseer you track them down and win that too.

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Finally they did it...6th property..

I probably have to check my vehicles later though...i did not buy anything with a discount when talking about vehicle upgrades expect for paint since other things would influence the insurance cost.

Buy three crates and they are waiting in a Rumpo. Love that van.

Also... anytime buying three crates and they are waiting in a vehicle is nice. Mainly the Rumpo though because it's fun to drive.

Edited by Skycam
  • Like 2

Attempting to be frugal with my purchases, waiting for 25% or higher discount weeks, and relying on completion of daily objectives to be my main source of income.

I love getting 500K for completing a month of DO's. With a baby and a job I don't have a lot of time to grind so I really appreciate that easy money rolling in for doing very little. Pre baby I wasn't able to make a whole month of logging in so I'll take that as an offset to no social life.

Landing a Lazer on the beach to go to the mask store, and having two guys casually walk past without attacking you.

• Like 2

Cheers to Rockstar for the free 250K, good on you.

Anyone who doesn't appreciate it I can only think hasn't yet entered the real world where, when someone gives you something nice unexpectedly, you say "thanks very much" not "WTF IS THIS SH*T!? I DESERVE MOAR!!".

So yeah, nice one for the free cash. I will spend it semi-wisely.

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the look of these new outfits :)

14962660_1793249564274422_80777475208623

15025623_1793249930941052_43390101634132

Inside the team green garage :D

15055815_1793257264273652_16769564897617

Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • Like 2

When you're driving a van full of cargo being chased by NPCs on bikes and they can be overcome by slamming my brakes on full and having them smash their faces into my rear end

Hollywood action movie feels

I ended up playing Deadline much later than I should have yesterday, but I don't regret it. Not only was it great fun with a very decent payout, but I got to play it with a few friends that I haven't gamed with in ages--one that I hadn't seen in about a year and a half or longer!

I can't complain much this week; I only wish I had more time to play and with even more people that I haven't seen in ages, but this is turning out to be a great week of gameplay. I've won two rounds of the Premium Race and also got to do a playlist with some nearly impossible to beat racers--where I lost my arse, but had a great time.

I've also discovered that you can now delete Snapmatic photos from the Social Club site instead of having to do it whilst in game. I had a snap that simply would not disappear from my gallery (even though I deleted from my console months ago) but is now finally history thanks to this feature.

Here's hoping for more good things to come. :)

• Like 2

Meeeeoooowwwwwww! Lol

IMG_20161110_143739.jpg

^ that is f*cking epic.

You can really use any logo from any tee-shirt. Pretty easy to do, as the transfer logo glitch has been around for a while. I went through like 20 of them before settling on the kitty. Lol! I really like the skeleton body image and the MC Bird skull hand as well.

Edit: Here is a crappy cell phone taken picture of what the skeleton body looks like on the white suit...

IMG_20161109_150701.jpg

Edited by Fennimoe

Meeeeoooowwwwwww! Lol

IMG_20161110_143739.jpg

^ that is f*cking epic.

You can really use any logo from any tee-shirt. Pretty easy to do, as the transfer logo glitch has been around for a while. I went through like 20 of them before settling on the kitty. Lol! I really like the skeleton body image and the MC Bird skull hand as well.

Edit: Here is a crappy cell phone taken picture of what the skeleton body looks like on the white suit...

IMG_20161109_150701.jpg

Thats awesome but glitching is baad mkay :D