Heist Map Updates in Single Player

nkjellman

Ok... Thanks for all of those indications. I'll try to find them tomorrow, as I'm going to sleep now.

Alright. Thanks for you're help.

But by any chance, would it help if I sent you a screenshot of what the police interior looks like when it is missing?

Edit: So far, this is the change log for 0.4.

Done:

-Fixed double garage door at impound.

-Fixed double door at Tri Qua La

-Fixed a bug with lod lights not rendering at a certain distance.

To do:

-Fix lod doors at Tri Qua La

-Fix Police Station lod

-Implement any changes to allow mod devs to enable and disable all versions of the high end apartments and 10 car garages

I have found the issue. Unfortunately I cant swap models. The lods are in ydd files. :( Hopefully what ever bug is causing the lod to render up close is also causing the up close model to render far away.

Anyways, I may not be able to get rid of the model without causing issues, but I can make the texture completely transparent (that is where the doors are) so you don't see it.

Edit: I have contacted the Good-NTS, and NTAuthority to see if they have any ways of removing these two stupid ass lods.

Edit 2: Making the parts of the texture that render be invisible is not possible. Why?

1. They show up as black when you make it transparent.

2. The game gets a major graphics corruption which crashes you're display driver.

If NTAuthority or Good-NTS can't help, the lod will be there and there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe be fun and make it look like something that would be there like one of those bead chain doors.

As of now, here is a list of things that are more possible than deleting the lod believe it or not.

-Adding realistic steak.

-A non downgraded GTA Online.

-Creating Female Online characters that don't look like dudes.

-Removing Self Radio lag spikes.

I am out of options if NTAuthority or Good-NTS can't help. I don't want to release something that doesn't do the job right and could harm you're computer.

What about putting only one non transparent pixel on the texture ? Or filling it with colors that have "1" for alpha ?

Won't work.

Lets just say that doing it causes a RPF corruption which makes you're display driver malfunction and crash as soon as you play the game with that RPF. Even deleting the file doesn't fix it. The game can't do transparent textures on lods. Lets just face it. It is not going to get fixed unless NTA or Good can help.

NTA said he would write a tool for me to do it, but he won't be at his PC for a while.

The police station's lod don't have transparency for the glass on the door ?

No. That is modeled in. If you look at lod textures, they have no transparency anywhere.

so what exactly is different from this compared to any mod menu that can load IPLs and teleport there?

so what exactly is different from this compared to any mod menu that can load IPLs and teleport there?

The carrier, yacht, High Life apartment, Police interior w/basement, etc... work in SP.

Menu's that allow you to teleport those places ether:

A. Must be in GTA Online.

B. Must have this mod installed.

The mod also has the updated exteriors for high end apartments which are much more improved over the original. Before those only apeared in Online.

Edited by nkjellman
  • Like 1

This is amazing, thumbs up. It's people like you making it worthwhile to buy GTA V to PC and enjoy a proper singleplayer experience (I don't touch online)

I have no idea.

Alright.

Since you're into modding, do you have any idea why there has still not been any safehouse mods for GTA V? There was plenty for GTA IV. I mean ability to enter an interiors, save, change clothes, and save your cars in a garage. Because the countryside is really lacking all this.

Edited by Cyper

I have no idea.

Alright.

Since you're into modding, do you have any idea why there has still not been any safehouse mods for GTA V? There was plenty for GTA IV. I mean ability to enter an interiors, save, change clothes, and save your cars in a garage. Because the countryside is really lacking all this.

I feel that with this mod, safe houses will come.

Also, I am hoping that I can switch both high end interiors and the 10 car garage between the original and the heist ones. Once I find out, I am planning on creating an optional texture pack for the apartments and garage as an add on for this. Then when an apartment script is created, you can choose between two reskined interiors. If possible, I might be able to change the furniture with other furniture in the game and reskin that. Using the tools provided by NTA, I may even use furniture from GTA IV (reskined of course).

As for creating functional apartments, I would like to see it combined with SP Garage. -The interiors would function like in Online with all of the features.

-Purchasable apartments would be added to the purchase menus in SP Garage.

-From outside, entering the garage lets you pick between your garages. The entrance is located behind the garage door so you drive in behind the outside door.

-From outside, entering the apartment lobby lets you enter any of your apartments in the building.

-From inside the apartment or garage, entering the elevator let's you access any of the apartments/garages in that building.

-To change the garage interior, the option is selected in the red marker at the end of the garage. The updated interior is purchasable as an upgrade. For the retextured version, I plan to have you start with the heist one as it has better lighting with default textures. The retexture idea I have for the garage I feel would look better with the original interior.

-In the apartment, you would enter the planning room, and the heist apartment upgrade can be purchased.

-When you purchase an upgrade to the interior, you can switch between the up interior and the original interior.

So there is no interface with the possible apartment mod, I will ask TaazR if he could make an ini function which disables apartment access in his mod so they both can be used without conflict.

• Like 1

Do you know any solution for the next problem?
I want some things like "heist yacht" , "apartament" to auto-loading when the game loaded
I mean..i hate to open that menu everytime I start the game.It feels unrealistic if you know what I mean :)
So it's there any solution for that?..

Do you know any solution for the next problem?

I want some things like "heist yacht" , "apartament" to auto-loading when the game loaded

I mean..i hate to open that menu everytime I start the game.It feels unrealistic if you know what I mean :)

So it's there any solution for that?..

Open Interiors V3 will fix that. However I haven't heard from TaazR. Last time I spoke to him, he was having trouble with a few interiors which will be fixed in V0.4

V0.4 will simply be a clearing of unneeded ymap files. I will upload V0.4, as well as post a list of deleted ymap files so you can just delete them your self without having to download it.

V0.4 will fix a double garage door bug at the Police Station as well as a bug which creates a double door at the Rock Club. It will also fix an issue with distant night lights.

Edit: To update V0.3 to V0.4 you're self, follow these steps.

1. Run Open IV, put it in edit mode, and open the dlc.rpf.

2. Delete all of the following ymaps in

x64\levels\gta5\lodlights.rpf

The ymaps have the following in their file name. (#) means a number is there in the file name. There are many files you will be deleting.

-hei_distlodlights_large(#).ymap

-hei_distlodlights_medium(#).ymap

-hei_distlodlights_small(#).ymap

-hei_lodlights_large(#).ymap

-hei_lodlights_medium(#).ymap

-hei_lodlights_small(#).ymap

-hei_prologue_distantlights.ymap

-hei_prologue_lodlights.ymap

3. Delete all of the following ymaps in

x64\levels\gta5\_citye\downtown_01\downtown_01_metadata.rpf

-hei_dt1_19.ymap

-hei_dt1_19_critical_0.ymap

-hei_dt1_19_strm_0.ymap

4. Delete the following ymap in

x64\levels\gta5\_citye\sunset\sunset_metadata.rpf

-hei_ss1_11_interior_v_rockclub_milo_.ymap

5. Rebuild the archive.

Edited by nkjellman

V0.4 is released if you would prefer to just download the new file and update it automatically.

Not sure if you're aware of this, but this mod makes almost every interior completely dark, making the only way to see anything is to get a gun with a flashlight and shine it where you're going. Using open all interiors version 3.

FUmAoa6.jpg

Thank you very much for the self-update instructions, as I'm currently in vacation with a poor connection, so the download of 1.3Gb is not an option for me ^^.

Not sure if you're aware of this, but this mod makes almost every interior completely dark, making the only way to see anything is to get a gun with a flashlight and shine it where you're going. Using open all interiors version 3.

FUmAoa6.jpg

Unless this is introduced in the lastest version (I am still on 3) it isn't this mod, as I can teleport to the very same interior just fine using simple trainer, and it's not dark.

FUmAoa6.jpg

Unless this is introduced in the lastest version (I am still on 3) it isn't this mod, as I can teleport to the very same interior just fine using simple trainer, and it's not dark.I believe that his problem may be that he has the Black Out option enabled on one of his trainers.

FUmAoa6.jpg

Unless this is introduced in the lastest version (I am still on 3) it isn't this mod, as I can teleport to the very same interior just fine using simple trainer, and it's not dark.
I believe that his problem may be that he has the Black Out option enabled on one of his trainers.

You were right, somehow it got enabled. Great mod!

@ nkellman

i seem to be having a problem with these mod v4 the the yatch and carrier are loading with the icons

rockford hills garage is only part loading i can enter the lobby but i can not enter the lift to acsess the apartment if i use the teleport option or the no clip

everthing in the apartment is loading

i have created a folder in my gta folder

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday2ng

i have in openiv under the tools tab asi manager installed the asi loader and the openiv.asi

2s79r1z.jpg

any ideas as to what i am doing wrong

i have installed TAAZR open all interiors v3 mod and i am not getting any dark interiors like sjaak327

2mepso8.jpg

140xjzk.jpg

You are not having an issue. Stand as close to the elevator as you can. Unfortunately I can't make the cols better in the lobbies as of now.

@ nkellman

just wont to check something in your description it says

Description:
This mod adds the aircraft carrier and heist yacht in Single Player. It also makes all of the interiors from the High Life Update and Heist Update be avalable to be loaded with an asi script in Single Player. Another thing it does is makes the updated high end apartment exteriors load. You can enter the updated apartment lobbies, and parking garages.

but at the moment i am unable to load the full garage

s3iyh0.jpg

2qnpbfn.jpg

@ nkellman

just wont to check something in your description it says

Description:
This mod adds the aircraft carrier and heist yacht in Single Player. It also makes all of the interiors from the High Life Update and Heist Update be avalable to be loaded with an asi script in Single Player. Another thing it does is makes the updated high end apartment exteriors load. You can enter the updated apartment lobbies, and parking garages.

but at the moment i am unable to load the full garage

s3iyh0.jpg

2qnpbfn.jpg

You need SP Garage to load the full garage.

Sorry for sounding a bit stupid here, but are the trophies in the sheriff's office supposed to look like this? Because they look like LOD models to me.

vtxbDre.jpg

Sorry for sounding a bit stupid here, but are the trophies in the sheriff's office supposed to look like this? Because they look like LOD models to me.

vtxbDre.jpg

Hmm. I guess the only way to find out is to play with out the mod and go into that interior. I think they are supposed to look like that because normally you can't enter that room.

Any way to fix Rockstar Social Club replacing my file with the automatic update?

By the way awesome mod! Love it.

Any way to fix Rockstar Social Club replacing my file with the automatic update?

By the way awesome mod! Love it.

download OpenIV.asi (using the OpenIV program edit mode) and place the dlc.rpf in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday2ng