1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

nkjellman

Heist Map Updates in Single Player

Illuminat3m

Im gonna try this on steam version , hope it works :(

nkjellman

Im gonna try this on steam version , hope it works :(

The Steam version is the one I am using. I can vouch that it works. :)

Illuminat3m

Thanks nkellman , Keep the good work , just take your time ;) , the vessel is complete or still a w.i.p?

nkjellman

Thanks nkellman , Keep the good work , just take your time ;) , the vessel is complete or still a w.i.p?

The ships are. They work fine. The WIP part is the interiors. Once a ytyp editor is out, I will get the rest of the map working.

Illuminat3m

This better be working with arewenotmen enhanced native trainer , would be great instead the bad looking ipl loader.

nkjellman

This better be working with arewenotmen enhanced native trainer , would be great instead the bad looking ipl loader.

Enhanced Native Trainer doesn't have the teleports. It will need to be updated. However, right now it is unclear if that will happen. However I'm sure that the Simple Trainer's next update will have them.

cp1dell

First you brought the EFLC map updates and interiors to GTA IV, now you're bringing the heist updates to GTA V singleplayer. Amazing.

nkjellman

I have just thought of a method to get the heist map updates working properly which shouldn't have any texture issues.

For the next update, I plan on having the more detailed high end apartment exteriors. Los Santos is about to become more complete in its most detailed form. Heist map updates + props which were absent in Online = the full Los Santos.

Edit: Fun fact. The method that I am going to use will allow you to enter the lobbies and garage entrances. The garage doors will open and the lobby doors will be unlocked.

Edit: I like to build things.

De4WD12.jpg

QjgA8uv.jpg

Edited by nkjellman

PursuitForceS

Yay :D

theNGclan

Awww yiss

Time to record a machinima using that aircraft carrier.

EDIT: The Heist update added better lobbies for apartment buildings and better garage entrances, just a heads up.

Edited by theNGclan

PursuitForceS

For the OpenIV package installation, it seems like we can't copy files from an archive :|.

All files need to be in the package.

Right now, I can only think of one thing, but it only works if all the needed files are on the same vanilla archive:

-copy the vanilla archive

-use the OpenIV package installer to remove files from that archive (it can)

EDIT: Well, nevermind. We can't use OpenIV package installer as it's just not compatible with V. At least, for now.

Edited by PursuitForceS

Sliderv2

Thanks. Your mod works. Let the aircraft carrier machinimas begin. :)

PursuitForceS

Nice video !

asilas

dont work police station

nkjellman

Testing.

fjjPE3w.jpg

PursuitForceS

Testing.

Yay ! There is a table. This is the most serious table I've seen in my entire life. I'll looked at many many tables, hundreds of tables it's possible I've looked at over thousands of tables I honestly don't know. That specific number isn't as important as the understanding that of all tables I've looked at, this one is the most serious. Edited by PursuitForceS

nkjellman

ST97lF5.jpg

PursuitForceS

Can we have a picture from the inside ?

nkjellman

Expect release of v0.3 to be very soon. Just got to shake off a few little bugs. It will have the updated Apartment exteriors with accessible parking garages and lobbies.

Edited by nkjellman

PursuitForceS

Expect release of v0.3 to be very soon. Just got to shake off a few little bugs. It will have the updated Apartment exteriors with accessible parking garages and lobbies.

Very good work ! Thanks !

Mr.Arrow

Will it have the online feature? ( sleeping,taking bath , changing radio at house, drinking beer ,watching tv ,sitting,workable elavator , and buzz door sound ?)

nkjellman

Will it have the online feature? ( sleeping,taking bath , changing radio at house, drinking beer ,watching tv ,sitting,workable elavator , and buzz door sound ?)

Unfortunately no. However in the future, someone may code it.

PursuitForceS

Unfortunately no. However in the future, someone may code it.Maybe the same guy that did the SPG mod.

Illuminat3m

I got a problem , placed the file on the directory , launch the game and displays an error saying to verify the game data because it is corrupt , the file crc is ok , forgot to mention i got it on steam and with the lastest update installed :( using v.0.1 ) of the mod

nkjellman

Okay guys, I need you're help on something. I have dummied out all of the original doors and garage doors, except for this one. I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!!!!!! I know where the heist update one is, and it is there, but I can't find the original door's location so I can put a dummy in its place. The heist version of the door is there, but the old one is blocking you from entering the lobby. If it is any help, the heist version of the door's name is "hei_dt1_03_mph_door_01.ydr".

gBGMYxr.jpg

04GRCPV.jpg

The door is for this building.

bnZxdNc.jpg

Who ever finds it will get their name in the credits for helping me correct this problem.

Edited by nkjellman

Illuminat3m

I got a problem , placed the file on the directory , launch the game and displays an error saying to verify the game data because it is corrupt , the file crc is ok , forgot to mention i got it on steam and with the lastest update installed :( using v.0.1 ) of the mod

nkjellman

Make sure you placed it in the right directory, have Script Hook installed, and have OpenIV.asi installed.

In v0.3, I will have the right folder tree in the archive so you can put the x64 archive in the root of the GTA directory which will put the file in the right place. It can be a little confusing due to identical folder names.

Illuminat3m

Checked and i realized that i don't have openiv.asi installed , gonna try this again!

Illuminat3m

Aaand It Worked , The issue that was causing the crash and data corrupt was the openiv.asi wasn't installed , so i enabled it directly from openiv and now works fine.

Would you enable a landmark on the map for the carrier and Yatch? , because it kinda annoys me know that im on the ship and does not have a blimp that i am on that location :( (As a suggestion)

nkjellman

Aaand It Worked , The issue that was causing the crash and data corrupt was the openiv.asi wasn't installed , so i enabled it directly from openiv and now works fine.

Would you enable a landmark on the map for the carrier and Yatch? , because it kinda annoys me know that im on the ship and does not have a blimp that i am on that location :( (As a suggestion)

The version of Open Interiors for this mod will have it.

Anywho...

CWl8hld.jpg

Now I just need to find that door, and v0.3 is ready to be released.