2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Quarthon

List of "competent" players for Humane Labs

Quarthon

So the biggest issue Im seeing with the double RP/$$$ weeks, are players not finding other competent people to play with. Seems like this forum has many players who dont have crews but know how to play the heists. Humane Labs is much more difficult than Prison Break, so I decided to make a thread of players and their platforms so we can easily get competent players together and make some fast cash. If you are interested in doing this, please just post your platform and in game user name and I'll make a list.

Anyway here's my info add me if you want, and I hope others post theirs as well. I really dont want to fail all week with sh*tty random players, so I'll update the thread as people sign up.

PS4:

QUARTHOND

Ny_Nv

dukun180908 (active on PS3 as well)

KOREGENERAL

Micksta20

xela-2013

emptyplayer-

BigWac

LegacyRAWHD

False_Replica

Slicksta6

VBDEADEYE

KingDark123

BrettM69

tropic_thunder00

troysayshi

xSHOCKERx520 20% cut on heist

Smart_Flange

Nimime

xxausti2games

VBDEADEYE

J-Decena

swan858

firedenny12

MikeyDLuffy

Khumaro

XBOXONE:

Fattypack

KnaagjE

Esther GRA

whosyourpaddy0

mizzymiz7

Ezekeil2Ofive17

Call me Biii

XoozysagebxtchX

furaii

BURT x MACKLiN

xxxxnoodlexxxx

DeltaEliteKing9

PC:

Social Club- JLAG-RN

Social Club: ninjaontour

Social Club: hotline.n.w.refn (free aim)

ted21

PS3:

Slayso

dukun180908

striker_andre

GRLMOLRE

Wikstr3

cold_08

gtaplayer1

dredha_diamondz

jw24789

CyberGhost101

Ranquelme

Prodigy_Rocks_

bama764

Panegyricon

Kingpancakes

SkynetOnlineID

VikDarkbomb

shobhitlion

TerminalNapkin

xCarlaP_x

dmun928

terminalnapkin

JRL51592

KCYuri

MartialMaple (Msg me with "Heist")

Elfsarecoming

PetrolCB

VinnyIrish

Smesi78

XBOX 360:

craigdyid

MutedAttendant

z CarlosSaintz

Claptrap NL

AceofSpades410

Gt-LAVAcreator17

X Saber Phoenix

procharged94

tiltedbyme

PoisonedGas

ManikB141

brandonstay100

VoidedAccess

Suzy Silencer

xXDaftPunk097Xx

Edited by Quarthon

Randy93

PC

Social Club- JLAG-RN

Captain Sensib1e

Not me. I hate stealth missions in ANY game. Except Skyrim, my Argonian-Assassin was pretty badass.

ninjaontour

PC.

Social Club: ninjaontour

I will host the heist, and take a 0% cut. I'm in it for the RP.

[NOTE] Anyone adding me, say you're from GTAF. I don't normally accept random requests.

Edited by ninjaontour

Ny_Nv

Ps4 Ny_Nv add me i have mic I'm 22 have common sense know how to play a f*ckin game im level 140

slayso

PS3

PSN: Slayso

24 year old mature. Know what I'm doing.

craigdyid

Add me for Xbox 360 list. Happy to help and have people help on my heists I split 40-20-20-20 at final and am happy to help anyone who does the same.

I don't have a mic but I'm 110, not stupid, know what I'm doing and come prepared with snacks and body armor!

Same GT as my user name: craigdyid

Nice thread for this week long event OP.

lcordadoro

PS3/ PS4 ( Currently active on PS3)

ID: dukun180908

Social Club: lcordadoro

Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

Level: 95 ( 2nd character). I will introduce my main character when you add me as friend

I've done criminal mastermind, and humane labs heist is one of my favorite, especially the deliver emp

Edited by lcordadoro

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

i still do not get the deliver EMP mission.....but i do get the idea to avoid the cones, use supressors and if there are more competent players for it to just let them do it, watch and learn.

all the other stuff....well the hydra mission it has happened i fly into someone but you have to be with 2 to do that......further then that the human raid is probably the easiest overall heist there is after the fleeca job

edit: feel free to test me within the hour or next week after my vacation why im back to my good ol' trusted PS3

PSN: Darth_Perdovicus

Edited by goldadderXD

Striker_Blitz

Me, myself and I - striker_andre ps3

Quarthon

i still do not get the deliver EMP mission.....but i do get the idea to avoid the cones, use supressors and if there are more competent players for it to just let them do it, watch and learn.

all the other stuff....well the hydra mission it has happened i fly into someone but you have to be with 2 to do that......further then that the human raid is probably the easiest overall heist there is after the fleeca job

edit: feel free to test me within the hour or next week after my vacation why im back to my good ol' trusted PS3

I dont mean to be a jerk but Im looking for players who can jump right in and get these done quickly.

Grimoire

PS3: GRLMOLRE

Will never fail delivering the EMP...Literally the best teammate you can have.

Have a mic if needed.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I dont mean to be a jerk but Im looking for players who can jump right in and get these done quickly.

well i was ready but since im on vacation in 20 minutes.....you are to late :p

btw, no ingame bank acount was ever harmed in learning how to do grind the pacific standard wich im (over)specialized in.....this double money thing will only last so long....the pacific standards payout will probably stay so high for a looong time :)

Wikstr3

Ps3 rank 130

Psn - Wikstr3

Am good at all the setups and finale

Have a mic

Have played with dukun180908 and he is a very good player too, can recommend him

Want to make money and rp

Mature player 33 years old

I'm from Australia but am home recovering from a dislocated shoulder (again) so plenty of time for gta

KOREGENERAL

I am available right now and I can jump in and grind them right now as long as all the players are mature and are willing to. PSN : "KOREGENERAL"

only interested in mastermind

MrMadMike

Ps4

Micksta20

The Lone Wanderer

ps4

xela-2013

PatG

OP, just a tip, you should add players that have been verified/vouched by other members so that there's at least some sort of proof that they're actually competent. Similar to the Approved Racers Thread that was setup before. Players needed to get vouched by 2 other members in order to make the list.

I highly recommend dunkun180908. He's a really good player and I've done several heists with him in the past. Definitely knows good ways to get heists done. I also recommend Darth_Perdovicus. I've grinded Pacific Standard with him wayyy too much in the past and can say that he's well oriented with all heists, not just Pacific Standard.

As for me, my psn is gtaplayer1. Will mostly use my level 65 character to take advantage of the 2x RP bonus for this week then I'll revert back to using my main...unless Rockstar decides to apply 2x RP to Series A the following week. Then I'll end up logging on my main character just to do daily objectives.

If other players that I've played with comment their psns, I'll vouch for them too, but I don't want to put their names in incase they don't want to receive friend requests out of nowhere.

Edit: Listed players that I vouched for since I don't want to keep flooding the thread with replies every time someone I know comments.

Can vouch for:

dukun180908

Darth_Perdovicus

dredha_diamondz

SkynetOnlineID

slayso

CyberGhost101

bama764 (I have him on my friends list, but I don't think I've done many heists with him)

Edited by PSgtaplayer1

Fattypack

XBOX ONE GT: Fattypack on (Hawaii Time) 9pm-whenever.

Oink

XBOX ONE GT: KnaagjE

ghoraaa

OP, just a tip, you should add players that have been verified/vouched by other members so that there's at least some sort of proof that they're actually competent. Similar to the Approved Racers Thread that was setup before. Players needed to get vouched by 2 other members in order to make the list.

I highly recommend dunkun180908. He's a really good player and I've done several heists with him in the past. Definitely knows good ways to get heists done. I also recommend Darth_Perdovicus. I've grinded Pacific Standard with him wayyy too much in the past and can say that he's well oriented with all heists, not just Pacific Standard.

As for me, my psn is gtaplayer1. Will mostly use my level 65 character to take advantage of the 2x RP bonus for this week then I'll revert back to using my main...unless Rockstar decides to apply 2x RP to Series A the following week. Then I'll end up logging on my main character just to do daily objectives.

If other players that I've played with comment their psns, I'll vouch for them too, but I don't want to put their names in incase they don't want to receive friend requests out of nowhere.

Gtaplayer and dukun are the best crew you'll ever get, i vouch for them

slimeball supreme

Me.

Because I've played a video games before.

SOCIALÉ CLÜB

ProbablySpecial

Mr. Scratch

Add me to that list.

Xbox 360: MutedAttendant

cold_08

Me

PSN ID (PS3): cold_08

Rank on Char 1: 298

Rank on Char 2: 78

Update: You can add me to verify if i'm competent player or not

Edited by cold_08

hornedturtle

Lol....I'm not on the list :p

Should i post my friends list?

PatG

Can also vouch for ghoraaa. Really good in heists

Edited by PSgtaplayer1

emptyplayer

Can add me to ps4. Will be looking to play tonight

Psn: emptyplayer-

Level: 500 something.

Mic: can if needed but I'm pretty good without it. Kids and wife can get in the way of mic sometimes.

PatG

OP, forgot to mention that I'm on PS3 lol sorryyy

ghoraaa

Can also vouch for ghoraaa. Really good in heists

Ps3 id dredha_diamondz, although i'm still suck at deliver emp

V_Effect

Psn: jw24789

Fed up of constantly restarting due to retards. invite me to any heist if I'm online. No mic, level 95, willing to listen to experienced people over mic. safe carefull player