2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

PSA - Heists

thebrianmo

This post is aimed at inexperienced players who don't know or haven't been taught yet, although some high level players have a lot to learn as well!

Please, for the sake of all that is holy, as a Heist host, set ALL Heist setups and finales to HARD and to "Player Saved Outfits." This isn't "Barbie's Dream House," we don't need to match and look cute as I was told by a player yesterday. Heists are about completing all goals as efficiently as possible in order to maximize profits for everyone.

Everyone needs to create and save a heavy duty outfit consisting of bullet proof helmet, heavy utility vest, and battle pants.

I don't care if you like the Armored Kuruma or not; use it in Heists! It's an additional layer of protection and support.

A lot of you know this but after playing with a lot of you this week, there are a lot of players who don't!

Pacific Standard - Vans, there is no need to fail and there is no need to shoot the driver. Simply pull him out after the blue dot appears on the van and go. No wanted level, no drama.

Pacific Standard - Signal Have one person retrieve the helicopter while the others go north of the military base next to the island and get on Sea Sharks. Land the helicopter on the island when only one or two enemies remain and have the pilot remain in it until the cut scene begins. Whoever Avi is following needs to immediately get out of the boat following the cut scene and lead Avi to the helicopter. The rest is easy.

Pacific Standard - Hack, the ONLY player who needs to go to Lester's Warehouse is the transporter. All other Heist members need to go directly to the gang's location in Armored Kurumas and take them out. By the time the transporter arrives, the enemy is dead and the rest is easy.

Pacific Standard Convoy - Drive in Kurumas and Insurgents beyond the bridge, to the logs. Kill the first wave of enemies, get the Barracks out of the way, hang around and kill all other enemies, easily complete.

Pacific Standard - Bikes, Everyone go in Armored Kurumas and take out the bikers. Follow the route back that is marked for you. Keep your interaction menu opened for more armor, but you should be fine if you're wearing your saved heavy duty outfit.

On the finale - DO NOT KILL HOSTAGES! This ensures NOOSE are not called and gives you less cops to deal with. One person take all the money so the other three can be in the streets kill off the cops. Money person wait in the bank until the first section of street is clear. Two other players watch his back. Short cut over the walls and right to the bikes. If you're the least bit competent you'll make it to the bikes without losing a dime. Everyone on a bike, wait until you see the yellow circle and then allow one player to "suck" everyone into their apartment and then push everyone into their garage, get in the Armored Kuruma and go. Once in the car, no one shoot, just chill. There is a map shortcut up past the bank, straight up the hill and down an off road path. Taking this route saves about three minutes of time. If you want to lose your wanted level, jump off the cliff and have everyone parachute. It's easy! Jump and spam X (PS4) to open the chute and glide to the boat.

Extra Credit - On Humane Labs finale, the helicopter crew does not need to take out the enemy on the ground, only what comes at you in the air.

I'm sure someone will have some smartass thing to say about my post, but there is a reason why we never lose a dime on the finale and never die in Heist setups. So I could give two f*cks what you think about my post. Like your grandmother should have taught you, if you don't have something nice to say or constructive to add, then keep your f*cking mouth shut! Have a great day! Now let's go that bread! :-)

• Like 2

Gantons Most Wanted

Well dude I know if you end up in my Heist lobby I'm setting it to Easy, Leader Outfit Choice and make sure I pick my weakest car whilst at the same time using a Pistol throughout.

Great tips here to teach a few of the less competent players that are out there, hopefully they will read it and learn so next time they dont have to waste hours completing the P.S. heist.

Heist heavy utility vest = God mode, simple!

Cracka.Brew

You become a walking sponge for bullets.

Great tips here to teach a few of the less competent players that are out there, hopefully they will read it and learn so next time they dont have to waste hours completing the P.S. heist.

Heist heavy utility vest = God mode, simple!

SharoFFenstein

I just learned the helicopter method at the signal... But is that the only way to keep it by landing on the Island?

Well I tried landing it next to the second seasharks, but It wasn't there when I went there with the boat. I believe it may have been too close to water. But from this post, it may disapear everytime after cutscene, unless one player is in it?

Cracka.Brew

From what i read, you land on island, have a player stay in during cut scene. When avis in boat get out, and in chopper, it should stick if a player stays in it at cut scene.

I just learned the helicopter method at the signal... But is that the only way to keep it by landing on the Island?

Well I tried landing it next to the second seasharks, but It wasn't there when I went there with the boat. I believe it may have been too close to water. But from this post, it may disapear everytime after cutscene, unless one player is in it?

The Lone Wanderer

the less compitent players are not the ones on the forums, they're the kids that play for a day, attempt a heist, drive off a cliff, explode, claim the game is broken then go back to cod.

• Like 1

hornedturtle

Armored kurma sucks. Way to restrictive where you can aim. I use the rapid gt, but pretty much being in any car will give you enough protection if you don't let the enemy get close

Pacific standard signal....what helicopter.? I just drive to the beach near the island past the military base, the place you spawn if you fail.

SharoFFenstein

Yeah I agree that if you want true challenge, then you probably should use a faggio as transportation, while driving in first person with free aim only ...

But if you like to save up and have fun with new toys asap, you gotta find nifty smart tricks to make the process less painful ^^ hehe

hornedturtle

I do every now and than play in first person....and hate auto aim. Also bike/scooter =/= car.

I need experienced players to do heists. I'm sick of having to do Pac Standard 13 times with squeakers constantly using explosives, just to read "*child-voice player* has committed suicide".

PS4, my psn is my username.

Lester-The-Molester

So no more HEAT-styled suits? 😞

This post is aimed at inexperienced players who don't know or haven't been taught yet, although some high level players have a lot to learn as well!

Please, for the sake of all that is holy, as a Heist host, set ALL Heist setups and finales to HARD and to "Player Saved Outfits." This isn't "Barbie's Dream House," we don't need to match and look cute as I was told by a player yesterday. Heists are about completing all goals as efficiently as possible in order to maximize profits for everyone.

Everyone needs to create and save a heavy duty outfit consisting of bullet proof helmet, heavy utility vest, and battle pants.

I don't care if you like the Armored Kuruma or not; use it in Heists! It's an additional layer of protection and support.

A lot of you know this but after playing with a lot of you this week, there are a lot of players who don't!

Pacific Standard - Vans, there is no need to fail and there is no need to shoot the driver. Simply pull him out after the blue dot appears on the van and go. No wanted level, no drama.

Pacific Standard - Signal Have one person retrieve the helicopter while the others go north of the military base next to the island and get on Sea Sharks. Land the helicopter on the island when only one or two enemies remain and have the pilot remain in it until the cut scene begins. Whoever Avi is following needs to immediately get out of the boat following the cut scene and lead Avi to the helicopter. The rest is easy.

Pacific Standard - Hack, the ONLY player who needs to go to Lester's Warehouse is the transporter. All other Heist members need to go directly to the gang's location in Armored Kurumas and take them out. By the time the transporter arrives, the enemy is dead and the rest is easy.

Pacific Standard Convoy - Drive in Kurumas and Insurgents beyond the bridge, to the logs. Kill the first wave of enemies, get the Barracks out of the way, hang around and kill all other enemies, easily complete.

Pacific Standard - Bikes, Everyone go in Armored Kurumas and take out the bikers. Follow the route back that is marked for you. Keep your interaction menu opened for more armor, but you should be fine if you're wearing your saved heavy duty outfit.

On the finale - DO NOT KILL HOSTAGES! This ensures NOOSE are not called and gives you less cops to deal with. One person take all the money so the other three can be in the streets kill off the cops. Money person wait in the bank until the first section of street is clear. Two other players watch his back. Short cut over the walls and right to the bikes. If you're the least bit competent you'll make it to the bikes without losing a dime. Everyone on a bike, wait until you see the yellow circle and then allow one player to "suck" everyone into their apartment and then push everyone into their garage, get in the Armored Kuruma and go. Once in the car, no one shoot, just chill. There is a map shortcut up past the bank, straight up the hill and down an off road path. Taking this route saves about three minutes of time. If you want to lose your wanted level, jump off the cliff and have everyone parachute. It's easy! Jump and spam X (PS4) to open the chute and glide to the boat.

Extra Credit - On Humane Labs finale, the helicopter crew does not need to take out the enemy on the ground, only what comes at you in the air.

I'm sure someone will have some smartass thing to say about my post, but there is a reason why we never lose a dime on the finale and never die in Heist setups. So I could give two f*cks what you think about my post. Like your grandmother should have taught you, if you don't have something nice to say or constructive to add, then keep your f*cking mouth shut! Have a great day! Now let's go that bread! :-)

Pricks like you that make demands on how to run heists should try to host some yourself relying solely on the random invite, wait forever for the lobby to fill, and fail repeatedly. You'll then see why a lot of ppl set it to normal for the setups. Anyone that makes demands on my heists gets an automatic boot, and block from me.

Yes, playing with friends is the way to go, especially on Hard. But not everyone has a group of friends that are online at the same time, or want to play heists when they are. Sometimes you have no choice but to rely on the random invites, and hope for the best. Since the host doesn't get paid till the Finale, why the hell would they want to waste time repeatedly failing setups on Hard when they can pass it much easier on Normal.

Cracka.Brew

But when randumbs like you dont listen, and have to do it 10x, thats why i tell all to do it my way. Its not hard, some ppl want to learn. Some think they know it all and repeat it 10x..

If you want to make it with most monies, listen to me, if not enjoy your $600,000 cut 4 ways, if you even make it.

Pricks like you that make demands on how to run heists should try to host some yourself relying solely on the random invite, wait forever for the lobby to fill, and fail repeatedly. You'll then see why a lot of ppl set it to normal for the setups. Anyone that makes demands on my heists gets an automatic boot, and block from me.

Yes, playing with friends is the way to go, especially on Hard. But not everyone has a group of friends that are online at the same time, or want to play heists when they are. Sometimes you have no choice but to rely on the random invites, and hope for the best. Since the host doesn't get paid till the Finale, why the hell would they want to waste time repeatedly failing setups on Hard when they can pass it much easier on Normal.

Edited by Cracka.Brew

Yeah, I don't wear that Heavy Combat gear unless I want to go to the Elite challenge. Other than that, I usually stick with a suit.

I do that because, I don't die like a retard most of the time and I use snacks and body armor constantly.

BlackHeartedGovernor

This should be pinned in the Guides & Strategies section.

what helicopter??

could you pls explain where to find it?

the people here on the forum (at least most of them) know these things.

the problem is that the majority of players (children) are not on this forum and don't read this.

Edited by size_m

The Signal helicopter is here, at the red arrow. Approach from the West along Vinewood Blvd and climb starting at the green arrow, then up the ducts. Probably best to figure that out in Free Roam first.

yG4WKj4.png

FWIW I just land it on the South of the island, and it's still there after I collect Avi. Just get out the boat and in the chopper with him.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 2

The Lone Wanderer

I would troll your heists for lolz

easy

host choice

faggio

take your kuruma and ram it up your ass

OP,I've completed multiple heists with many elite or competent players,but I will never play with a f*cking smart aleck like you who proclaims you are good,most cases,people who boasts are often incompetent pricks & I am dead sure you are less than competent