2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Coil Brawler

TriPasta

I had a friend say that they think the Coil Brawler shouldn't be an offroad car and that it should actually be a muscle,I looked at him like he had 7 heads but he desperately hung on to the idea and then even assumed that "I bet that most people will agree with me" So all of you are the only place I know to ask a question like this,I'm asking this.Do you think the Brawler should be a Muscle car or is it perfect being an offroad car?

CrysisAverted

You're both half right

People are stupid. Nothing about this vehicle is a Muscle car.

• Like 4

Ah yes, my favourite type of muscle car, the one with a 9' lift kit.

And non-existent brakes!
  • Like 1

Sentinel Actual

And off-road tires, and offroad reflectors, and offroad kit. This is an offroad car, in no universe is it a muscle car.

• Like 1

xOptimus Prime

You're all wrong, it's a peice of sh*t.

I really got hyped up when they announced the Brawler. I was like "Oh yeah, we finally get a decent offroad car!". I've never really been into all the supersports cars-hype. After I tested it, I just had to blow it up (it was my friends car). :(

• Like 2

You're all wrong, it's a peice of sh*t.

I really got hyped up when they announced the Brawler. I was like "Oh yeah, we finally get a decent offroad car!". I've never really been into all the supersports cars-hype. After I tested it, I just had to blow it up (it was my friends car). :(

For me, it's like the Zentorno... just another car I will not buy no matter the $ or garage space I have.
  • Like 1

I never like the way it looked and so far it looks like I was right about it being straight up garbage. So glad I haven't wasted my money on it. Phew.

Ah yes, my favourite type of muscle car, the one with a 9' lift kit.

And non-existent brakes!

no theyre there.

they are just the size of silver dollars and drenched in oil.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

People are stupid. Nothing about this vehicle is a Muscle car.

Exactly!

It truly is a P.O.S. I used one in a race and it drove like crap. It's jitttery and loves to spin when you hit odd bumps. Completely worthless junk. This is what we get for $700K?

Why, in this day and age, would they not make it with 4WD? A $20K Subaru has AWD and any kind of rally car worth its salt nowadays is AWD. The Audi Quattro rally car is 30 years old!

Edited by kysrsoze

It's probably one of the most bigger disappointments in this DLC, I was fully expecting a top off roader something that can take the cake in that class (excluding Sanchez,) instead I get a average car with terrible brakes.

It belongs in the off-road class, it's entire shape and body is off-road, muscle doesn't make any sense.

I guess I could see where your friend is coming from when he says that but at the same time, I almost facepalmed after reading what he thinks.

As for the Brawler, Rockstar seriously needs to tweak the brakes on this vehicle to improve them. It's speed is pretty awesome when you're both on or off the road and it looks pretty badass. I rarely take it out of my garage though unless I feel like driving it and also using it in a mission with randoms to impress any low level players. I still prefer my Sandkings over the Brawler though. Hopefully, Rockstar will improve it's brakes in the near future because they are terrible right now.

Edited by jrl51592

Smooth Longsack

I love it. You guys can't drive gud.

• Like 1

Vendetta ™

Yeah, because the Rally Fighter is muscle car.

Seriously, I wonder how these insanely underthought thoughts are even a thing.

streetx1xracer

It truly is a P.O.S. I used one in a race and it drove like crap. It's jitttery and loves to spin when you hit odd bumps. Completely worthless junk. This is what we get for $700K?

Why, in this day and age, would they not make it with 4WD? A $20K Subaru has AWD and any kind of rally car worth its salt nowadays is AWD. The Audi Quattro rally car is 30 years old!

the rally fighter is rwd.

Imo I love it. The brakes turn ppl off meaning they won't be on every corner like a zentorno (and you need to put a little more thought on the road ahead). It's fast off road and.

Edited by streetx1xracer

the rally fighter is rwd.

Imo I love it. The brakes turn ppl off meaning they won't be on every corner like a zentorno (and you need to put a little more thought on the road ahead). It's fast off road and.

The Brawler is awd,But it only has 9% power to the front wheels,Making it basically rwd

If we were to recieve a Formula 1 car in Online you can expect it to have beastly brakes, sure, instead we got a rally fighter.

Tested it in a race by myself to compare it to my 6x6, seemed a bit more awkward to drive and the fact that its only rwd makes it well worse, felt like there was no grip but then again that was a stock version. I decided to keep my 6x6 anyway, because to be honest it looks way more badass and unique.

Sadly sold it because brakes are made from wheels of cheese and it doesn't handle well.

A lot of you are just plain crackers... just because its not the best at something (off-road) doesn't mean it should be dismissed outright. To me anyway its an all purpose vehicle and can handle a majority of what you throw at it except maybe narrow, winding tracks. If R* released a new class beater every update that would be incredibly frustrating! (the racers out there wouldn't be able to keep up with releases) Plus its a pretty unique looking vehicle which is hard to come by in GTA. I remember the day it came out people on here were raving about how FUN it was... now some poor off road stats have been released it seems everyone is changing their tune!

Edited by Blankerz

Bandwagons can go in each direction, I guess. It seems to be en vogue to bash the Brawler because it has weaknesses, even though it is still a decent vehicle and better than most cars in the offroad class. I would not recommend driving a Brawler everywhere, but if you want to have fun offroad the Brawler is an excellent choice. That said I guess the OP's question must be a joke. We might be talking about if the T20 really belongs in the SUV class next.

its a cool toy, I didn't expect it to be the best in off road class at all, do people only buy cars solely for performance?

If I did that I'd only have one car from each class

• Like 1

Misanthrope Z

i replaced my Bifta for the Brawler

gonna get my Bifta back, but that means i'll need to figure out what else to replace -_-

though, i'm keeping the Brawler, because even though it can't corner worth a f*ck, it's still a fun car and can still hold it's own in races.

Damn how many people over shot the op and just decided to post a "review".

OT: Nothing about this off road vehicle screams muscle car. So yeah you're buddy is wrong.

• Like 2

Tested it in a race by myself to compare it to my 6x6, seemed a bit more awkward to drive and the fact that its only rwd makes it well worse, felt like there was no grip but then again that was a stock version. I decided to keep my 6x6 anyway, because to be honest it looks way more badass and unique.

It's not RWD

Bandwagons can go in each direction, I guess. It seems to be en vogue to bash the Brawler because it has weaknesses, even though it is still a decent vehicle and better than most cars in the offroad class. I would not recommend driving a Brawler everywhere, but if you want to have fun offroad the Brawler is an excellent choice. That said I guess the OP's question must be a joke. We might be talking about if the T20 really belongs in the SUV class next.

Not a joke,He actually started getting mad when he couldn't think of a single reason why it should be a Muscle car.

slimeball supreme

A lot of you are just plain crackers

That has triggered me and I demand an apology.

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png