Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,938 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jinx.

Jinx's Workshop

Jinx.

oX4rODj.png

Welcome to my workshop! Here is the index of my mods I did all the time, either all by myself or in collaboration with more users. I can edit GTA 3 Peds and GTA 3/VC/SA Weapons only, but I can also edit cars, but not very big edits. I wanted to do this workshop long time ago, but I didn't feel ready enough to do it, so here it is! Anyways, enough talking, here are the mods:

GTA III

GTA 3 BETA Cars: My first mod ever released. First, I was doing only retextures of the original cars, including the leftover Buggy from PS2, but later, two awesome guys named Aztecas_5 and Son Of Big Boss helped me and the mod. P.S.: The links from the OP are outdated, and updated versions are spreaded in the pages.

Jinx and Jeans' III Styled Peds: First peds I released to GTAForums. I and Jeansowaty are doing random characters/pedestrians in III Style then release them.

IV Weapons for III: Title says everything. They are LQ so they will fit GTA 3's athmosphere. Right now they just replace the models, but MAYBE, new data lines and sounds will come. Sadly I couldn't make the RPG Launcher because the animations, and the Molotov's logo isn't too similar to IV's, and I can't do anything about them at all. Credits to Aztecaz_5 for doing the AK47. Exclusive here.

BETA Style Claude (or Pre-E3 Claude) V2: A character I wanted to release here, but this time I redid him entirely, so now he looks like some early Claude from screenshots. Credits to Jeansowaty for doing the texture. Exclusive here.

Kuruma XS V2: Tuned up Kuruma. Inspired by V Kuruma with some minor addons. Exclusive Here.

Ballot Van: GTA LCS' Ballot Van, now in III style. Credits to MAJEST1C_R3 for converting the GTA LCS Cars to VC, I took some parts for this van. Replaces Panlantic Van but you can add the car as a new car. Exclusive here.

Campaign Van: GTA LCS' Campaign Van in III Style. Credits to MAJEST1C_R3 for converting GTA LCS Cars for VC, I took some parts for this van. Replaces Hoods Rumpo XL but you can add the car as a new car. Exclusive here.

Stanier V2: Because GTA 3 needed a civilian Taxi/Police Car. Replaces the Corpse Manana and you can now spot it on streets. For now, it comes in one colour. Exclusive here.

Beamer: Before the biggest car company got this car makers in their group, they were doing this car, but later it became the today's Sentinel. With luck, someone found a prototype in the Portland Docks, but as he used it just for evading police, he left it near the company's building. Now they redid the car based on both it and Sentinel, but slower than Sentinel, and more common in places like Portland. Credits to DimZet13 for converting the PS2 Sentinel to PC. Exclusive Here.

Beamer XS: The ones who made the tuned up Mafia Sentinel gave a try on Beamer too, and the results are way better than it. It's speed is now almost on par with Cheetah's, and comes in various colors too. Exclusive Here.

Sentinel Coupe: After 3 months since Sentinel got in stores, it's creators decided to do a coupe version of it, because it's success. It is faster than the original Sentinel. Credits to DimZet13 for converting the PS2 Sentinel to PC. Exclusive Here.

Yosemite V2: Civilian Cartel Cruiser with 2 doors and slower speed (but faster than Bobcat). What to say more? Exclusive Here.

Tommy (Car) V2: The Perennial before getting redesigned. Features additional lights and 2 flags as extras. P.S.: You must replace the Manana/Corpse, or if you replace another car, respectively add it, then replace the selected car's collision with Manana/Corpse's, respectively use the Manana/Corpse collision. Exclusive Here.

Bullion: GTA 3 needed a proper civilian muscle car, so why not this? Exclusive here.

Comet: Illegally imported cars from Vice City. There were too many illegally imported cars, so now they are legal. Can be seen in the same places where other sport cars spawn. Exclusive here.

Sabre: Because Stallion became too overused. Exclusive here.

Blista Compact: Hi there Blista's cousin! Exclusive here.

Argento: RIP LC Sindaccos. Only their cars remained untouched. Credits to MAJEST1C_R3 for converting it to VC. Exclusive here.

Rancher: LC missed it. Exclusive here.

Voodoo Custom: Who needs the Yardie Lobo while we can have this beauty instead? Exclusive Here.

Voodoo: Stock edition of Voodoo Custom. Exclusive Here.

Moonbeam Custom: Rule all Moonbeams with this beast. Exclusive Here.

Esparanto: The Kuruma of the urban streets. Exclusive Here.

Roman's Esparanto: Hey cousin! Let's go bowling. Exclusive Here.

Elegy: Bring that '92 car back to the streets. Exclusive Here.

Another Claude: Based on concept arts. Exclusive Here.

LCS Mobile Mickey and 8Ball Head Textures: Self explanatory.

XBOX/Mobile Claude Head in cutscenes: Self explanatory.

Director's Cut: Check the thread for details.

GTA Vice City

GTA Vice City BETA Cars: This mod recreates the Vice City's BETA Cars

Expanded Weapon Arsenal: This mod adds over 70 weapons to the game. More little packs should be released once they are done.

Infernus Classic V2: Inspired by the V version. Credits to The Hero for the BETA VC Infernus; I took its rear (minus the lights). Exclusive Here.

GTA San Andreas

Coming Soon

M.U.G.E.N.

Fixed K'MI original link: As I am a fighting games fan, I play MUGEN. I spotted this character on a site, and plugged him in the game. Sadly, he was too over powered (a lot of health, 9 energy bars, and powerful moves). As he was not updated in 6 years, I tweaked some stuff, and now he has proper health, 5 energy bars and less powerful moves (even though some are still powerful). V2 now removed the clone when using him (there was a clone when using him). Credits to TheNightwalker & ...:::<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>:::... for doing this great character. Exclusive Here.

As you can see, there are some Workshop-exclusive mods, so here are pics of them:

Exclusive Workshop mods include ReadMe txts, since I wanna keep the OP clean.

The non-exclusive mods have tutorials on their topics.

I don't take requests at all. You can suggest ideas, though.

You can post these mods on different sites but mention me and the contributors in the credits.

Don't use these mods in your TCs/mods without my permission.

I am going to try to keep the topic updated with my latest mods, and Workshop-exclusive ones. Sorry if the topic might look weird, it was done on mobile as I can't get on my PC's Internet. Big thanks to ALMOST610, Mr. Jago and Aztecas_5 for teaching me stuff for 3ds Max. Credits to Juan 16 for doing the logo, Jerome for doing the cars screenshots, and the users which contributed to the mentioned mods. :)

DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/VektcQD

Edited by Jinx.

//XP//

I'm happy to see you finally doing the workshop your content deserved. Keep up.

Jinx.

I'm happy to see you finally doing the workshop your content deserved. Keep up.

Thank you! I will release some more stuff tomorrow, if I can :)

Blue

oX4rODj.png

Welcome to my workshop! Here is the index of my mods I did all the time, either all by myself or in collaboration with more users. I can edit GTA 3 Peds and GTA 3/VC/SA Weapons only, but I can also edit cars, but not very big edits. I wanted to do it long time ago, but I didn't feel ready enough to do it, so here it is! Anyways, enough talking, here are the mods:

GTA III

GTA 3 BETA Cars: My first mod ever released. First, I was doing only retextures of the original cars, including the leftover Buggy from PS2, but later, two awesome guys named Aztecas_5 and Son Of Big Boss helped me and the mod. P.S.: The links from the OP are outdated, and updated versions are spreaded in the pages.

Jinx and Jeans' III Styled Peds: First peds I released to GTAForums. I and Jeansowaty are doing random characters/pedestrians in III Style then release them.

IV Weapons for III: Title says everything. They are LQ so they will fit GTA 3's athmosphere. Right now they just replace the models, but MAYBE, new data lines and sounds will come. Sadly I couldn't make the RPG Launcher because the animations, and the Molotov's logo isn't too similar to IV's, and I can't do anything about them at all. Exclusive here.

GTA Vice City

GTA Vice City BETA Cars: This mod recreates the Vice City's BETA Cars

Expanded Weapon Arsenal: This mod adds over 70 weapons to the game. More little packs should be released once they are prepared.

GTA San Andreas

Coming Soon

As you can see, there are some Workshop-exclusive mods, so here are pics of them:

S0onuEJ.png

IV Weapons for III (Claude is NOT included, same for the HUD)

I am going to try to keep the topic updated with my latest mods, and Workshop-exclusive ones. Sorry if the topic looks weird, it was done on mobile as I can't get on my PC's Internet. Credits to Juan 16 for doing the logo and the users which contributed to the mentioned mods. :)

NOICE! :D

Jinx.

Thanks!

Also anyone remembers this?

yvpvd6F.png

Yeah, it's BETA Claude, back from March (I posted this on the III Styled Peds thread), but I redid the model a couple of months ago. Release will come tomorrow (as Workshop-exclusive), maybe, along something else :)

Edited by Jinx.

Blue

Great!

FMMZ

The "secret" is here!!!

Jinx.

@Mario Thanks once again :p

@FMMZ True that :p

ClaudX

I don't want to jinx you or anything, but good job.

SkyHunted

Cool , i love the III Styled IV weapons , give me some reason to open and try my GTA III again :D

TheN00ster

Awesome Jinx! Hope seeing more content!

Jerome

Sweet workshop Jinx!

I'll be sure to check it out often!

Jinx.

Thanks guys!

F2eB2S8.png

1z2WwGL.png

52MTy2D.png

(credits to MAJEST1C_R3 for converting the LCS cars to VC, I used some parts for these cars)

aciz3d6.png

0tYrwDv.png

Links soon :)

Credits to Jerome for doing these pics :)

Edited by Jinx.

FMMZ

What is in the back of the van, Jinx? :p more stuff with the same amount of coolness in it?

Jinx.

What is in the back of the van, Jinx? :p more stuff with the same amount of coolness in it?

I dunno, peeps from 98's LC and Toni Cipriani know, but I am sure you are right too :p

Jinx.

MORE STUFF FOR THE OP (Yeah, released)

VHTaveS.png

gta3_95.jpg

Still no Cutscene head but you can use the one from Jago's BETA Claude as placeholder :)

Edited by Jinx.

Jeansowaty

What a fab loser Claude is :p loving the edits man :D

Edited by Jeansowaty

Jinx.

More upcoming stuff, along the cars I shown earlier.

XrlfcxM.png

euWUu8f.png

Pavle

Workshop's looking good, mate!

Jinx.

Thank you! All cars should come today :)

Jinx.

OP updated! Now the Workshop exclusive mods feature ReadMe txts, and also added the cars shown in the pics :)

universetwisters

Kuruma XS? f*cking beautiful. I'm surprised how far kitbashing's going.

What've you got in store for San Andreas?

Jinx.

Kuruma XS? f*cking beautiful. I'm surprised how far kitbashing's going.

What've you got in store for San Andreas?

Thank you :) I still need to update it sometime, because it is not smoothed, and I have no idea how to do this :(

For now I plan to make IV Weapons for SA, also for VC, and maybe Expanded Weapon Arsenal for SA too.

BMWSauberF1.08

Thank you :) I still need to update it sometime, because it is not smoothed, and I have no idea how to do this :(

You could keep in the mesh all the polys that share the vertices that you want to weld(by hiding the ones that you want to weld later/keep as they are) then select all their vertices, go on the editable mesh tab, near the "weld" button there is a number, change it to a very small value in order to avoid wrong weldings (I'd suggest 0,0000001, usually that value is enough for 3D era meshes maybe even a bit higher value can work) then click "weld".

This will smooth the whole selected surface

Edited by Aztecas_5

Jinx.

I will try tomorrow, I tried to weld every part without selecting verticles, but the doors' reflections got f*cked up.

BMWSauberF1.08

Because you welded the whole door :p

Edit: I just noticed I quoted the wrong part of the post...

Edited by Aztecas_5

Jinx.

Because you welded the whole door :p

Edit: I just noticed I quted the wrong part of the post...

Sh*t, I was sure this happened! Thanks for telling :D

BMWSauberF1.08

No problem :^:

Jinx.

Smoothed Stanier is going to come soon :)

Waiting for Jerome to check his Skype.

GeneralSteve93

Nice work you have done so far,my friend.Keep it up!!!