Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,119 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crspy

Parachute Landing Fixed SCM

Crspy

1436714364_Parachute%20Landing%20Fix.jpg

since GTA San Andreas came out and people wondering why the hell Rockstar didn't fix that parachute animation when you land on your face -__- . but finally here's the fix , the animation of PARA_LAND actually was there but Rockstar didn't use it.....they used FALL_FRONT animation ( which is fall on your face ) instead when they made Main.scm file lol. anyway i fixed the main.scm original file.

watch the video here to see the real animation:-
Now if u want to Fix this in Any Main.scm File Watch this video :- ( select 720P)
Edited by crspo2020

SkyHunted

nice job !

but , still , you're altering R* vision.

Crspy

nice job !

but , still , you're altering R* vision.

thanks , wait a minute what do you mean altering ?!!

the animation of PARA_LAND actually was there but Rockstar didn't use it.....they used FALL_FRONT animation ( which is fall on your face ) instead when they made Main.scm file for unknow reason , i think the coder of the script is a fool or something because he didn't use the animation of landing and no one noticed , don't you agree with me ?

Edited by crspo2020

astitva

He's just making a small joke dude, don't worry you did good.

Crspy

He's just making a small joke dude, don't worry you did good.

:) thanks astitva , xD i love your work btw , please make more awesome mods don't stop.

SkyHunted

i think the coder of the script is a fool or something because he didn't use the animation of landing

that's R* vision.

you fixed a bug on the game , you altrered R* vision , it's that simple.

this is just a joke , don't worry.

btw , i also wonder , why did R* choose to use that animation instead of the animation they already made.

Crspy

i think the coder of the script is a fool or something because he didn't use the animation of landing

that's R* vision.

you fixed a bug on the game , you altrered R* vision , it's that simple.

this is just a joke , don't worry.

btw , i also wonder , why did R* choose to use that animation instead of the animation they already made.

yeah ik kinda weird , btw GTA forums is made to alter R* visions :p

George Costanza

Because they are idiots. How can't someone notice this? Same as complete missing parachute animation on PC. R* just had best beta testing in world

Crspy

Because they are idiots. How can't someone notice this? Same as complete missing parachute animation on PC. R* just had best beta testing in world

:lol: indeed

astitva

@crspo2020

hey thanks......and don't worry, I will be back by the end of next year for creating mods for gta 5.

First, I have to improve my skills coz I started with only basic mods for gta sa.

But now, only bigger and better mods in future by me.

Crspy

@crspo2020

hey thanks......and don't worry, I will be back by the end of next year for creating mods for gta 5.

First, I have to improve my skills coz I started with only basic mods for gta sa.

But now, only bigger and better mods in future by me.

yeah i'm sure you will , you can start with fixing Gta v pick up ( weapon , money ) style. :D because that mod is very good but it has a bug ( when you collect money , it doesn't count correctly ) .

astitva

Yeah I know that, and I tried but still can't find a suitable way to remove that bug.

Anyways, if a I get it working without bugs I will update it and let you know.

Inadequate

You forgot, Best Testers in the world even in Pluto. :pp

Nice work crspo2020.

Crspy

You forgot, Best Testers in the world even in Pluto. :pp

Nice work crspo2020.

hehe , thanks inadequate.

David_CARP96

Nice work! I was looking for this so long :D:cookie::cookie::cookie:
But have any chance for a Manual Instalation? I mean; what kind of things I gotta edit in main.scm and script.img in case of using a different main.scm and script.img from a mod?

Reyks

This is nice but why modify the main.scm? I'm pretty sure this could be done with CLEO.

Crspy

Nice work! I was looking for this so long :D:cookie::cookie::cookie:

But have any chance for a Manual Instalation? I mean; what kind of things I gotta edit in main.scm and script.img in case of using a different main.scm and script.img from a mod?

yeah sure i'm gonna make a video :p

This is nice but why modify the main.scm? I'm pretty sure this could be done with CLEO.

well i see it's not possible because i saw someone made a cleo script and it failed, i'm just gonna make a video how to fix any SCM very easy 3-4 steps.

Crspy

I've uploaded a Video in the first Topic at the end , you can now fix any main.scm :p

Junior_Djjr

well i see it's not possible because i saw someone made a cleo script and it failed

Never say a thing is not possible :p

{$cleo}0000:while true    wait 0    0AAA: [email protected] = thread 'PLCHUTE' pointer    if [email protected] <> 0    jf continue            [email protected] += 16   //base ip       0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 vp 0        [email protected] += 4948 //offset        if gosub @HasNotBeenModified    jf continue    {0812: AS_actor -1 perform_animation "PARA_LAND" IFP "PARACHUTE" framedelta 10.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 1 lockF 0 time -212 08 04 FF 0E 09 50 41 52 41 5F 4C 41 4E 44 0E 09 50 41 52 41 43 48 55 54 45 06 00 00 20 41 04 00 04 01 04 01 04 00 04 FE}        0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 2 value 0x0812 vp 0      // opcode (0812:)    [email protected] += 2                                                               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                             0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0xFF vp 0        // -1    [email protected]++                                                               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x0E vp 0        // datatype (variable-length string)    [email protected]++                                                                    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x09 vp 0        // 9 bytes    [email protected]++                                                               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x50 vp 0        // P    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x52 vp 0        // R    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x5F vp 0        // _     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x4C vp 0        // L    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x4E vp 0        // N    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x44 vp 0        // D    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x0E vp 0        // datatype (variable-length string)      [email protected]++                                                                0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x09 vp 0        // 9 bytes    [email protected]++                                                               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x50 vp 0        // P    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x52 vp 0        // R    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x43 vp 0        // C     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x48 vp 0        // H     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x55 vp 0        // U       [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x54 vp 0        // T     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x45 vp 0        // E     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x06 vp 0        // datatype (32-bit floating-point)    [email protected]++                                                       0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value 0x41200000 vp 0  // 10.0       [email protected] += 4                                                    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x00 vp 0        // 0    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x01 vp 0        // 1    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x01 vp 0        // 1    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x00 vp 0        // 0     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0xFE vp 0        // -2    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 37 value 0x00 vp 0       // NOP (delete the second opcode and fill the blank)end:HasNotBeenModified0085: [email protected] = [email protected]@ += 60A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 virtual_protect 0if [email protected] == 0x46 // "F"return

(DOWNLOAD)

Thanks to LINK/2012 to teach me for this.

Edited by Junior_Djjr

Crspy

well i see it's not possible because i saw someone made a cleo script and it failed

Never say a thing is not possible :p

{$cleo}0000:while true    wait 0    0AAA: [email protected] = thread 'PLCHUTE' pointer    if [email protected] <> 0    jf continue            [email protected] += 16   //base ip       0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 vp 0        [email protected] += 4948 //offset        if gosub @HasNotBeenModified    jf continue    {0812: AS_actor -1 perform_animation "PARA_LAND" IFP "PARACHUTE" framedelta 10.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 1 lockF 0 time -212 08 04 FF 0E 09 50 41 52 41 5F 4C 41 4E 44 0E 09 50 41 52 41 43 48 55 54 45 06 00 00 20 41 04 00 04 01 04 01 04 00 04 FE}        0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 2 value 0x0812 vp 0      // opcode (0812:)    [email protected] += 2                                                               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                             0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0xFF vp 0        // -1    [email protected]++                                                               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x0E vp 0        // datatype (variable-length string)    [email protected]++                                                                    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x09 vp 0        // 9 bytes    [email protected]++                                                               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x50 vp 0        // P    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x52 vp 0        // R    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x5F vp 0        // _     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x4C vp 0        // L    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x4E vp 0        // N    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x44 vp 0        // D    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x0E vp 0        // datatype (variable-length string)      [email protected]++                                                                0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x09 vp 0        // 9 bytes    [email protected]++                                                               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x50 vp 0        // P    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x52 vp 0        // R    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x43 vp 0        // C     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x48 vp 0        // H     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x55 vp 0        // U       [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x54 vp 0        // T     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x45 vp 0        // E     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x06 vp 0        // datatype (32-bit floating-point)    [email protected]++                                                       0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value 0x41200000 vp 0  // 10.0       [email protected] += 4                                                    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x00 vp 0        // 0    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x01 vp 0        // 1    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x01 vp 0        // 1    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x00 vp 0        // 0     [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0xFE vp 0        // -2    [email protected]++                                                                  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 37 value 0x00 vp 0       // NOP (delete the second opcode and fill the blank)end:HasNotBeenModified0085: [email protected] = [email protected]@ += 60A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 virtual_protect 0if [email protected] == 0x46 // "F"return

(DOWNLOAD)

Thanks to LINK/2012 to teach me for this.

wow :D thanks man you are one of the best cleo script modders :santa:

frankandbeans

Hey Crspy, could you re-upload the manual installation video, or comment here how to do it? I understand there is also the Cleo script above.

edit: welp, I guess replace these two codes in :PLCHUTE_4922:

0812: AS_actor -1 perform_animation "FALL_FRONT" IFP "PED" framedelta 20.0 loopA 0 lockX 0 lockY 0 lockF 1 time 700 // versionB 0812: AS_actor -1 perform_animation "GETUP_FRONT" IFP "PED" framedelta 8.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 0 lockF 0 time -2 // versionB 

with:

0812: AS_actor -1 perform_animation "PARA_LAND" IFP "PARACHUTE" framedelta 10.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 1 lockF 0 time -2 // versionB 

Delete these lines if unable to compile:

if else_jump @SYND4_3672 wait 0 jump @SYND4_3650 :SYND4_3672
Edited by frankandbeans