1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Xbox 360 recruiting drifters and drift sesh

Drift sesh starting at 6:00 pm eastern time zone. Go to Soy and be sure to bring a sports rear wheel drive car. Clean driving and good drifting is encouraged. Recruiting drifters for drift crew. If any players become a problem to drifters or me they will have no entry to crew nor will they get any invites for future drift sessions. Do not send friend request until I see how you corner. To join message Soy El Maleante . This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.

Drift session starting at 5:45 pm eastern time zone. Meet up with Soy and be sure to bring a sports rear wheel drive car. Looking for good drifters and clean driving. If any player becomes a problem to drift sesh they will have no entry for crew nor will they be invited to any future drift sessions. Do not send friend requests. To join message Soy El Maleante.

xXx WOOX xXx

Well I guess my 3 consecutive championship drifting titles sponsored by Monster wouldn't help me at all but hit me up bro if you need a judge or maybe a demonstration for some of these guys who say they can drift.

Rip it up.

xXx WOOX xXx

Double Clutch Drifting

• Like 1

Drift session at 5:45 pm eastern time zone. Meet up with Soy and bring a sports rear wheel drive car. Looking for clean driving and good drifters. If any player becomes a problem to drift session they will have no entry to crew nor will they participate in any future drift sessions. Do not send friend request until I see your line. To join message Soy El Maleante. This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.

xXx WOOX xXx

Awesome sesh bro , my opinion ,if it matters, you need to get Danny and bongo in a session alone and watch their line , they have good potential.

Peace

xXx WOOX xXx

Double Clutch Drifting

Drift session at 7:10 pm eastern time zone. Looking for clean driving and good drifters. Go to Soy and bring a sports rear wheel drive car. If any player becomes a problem to drift session they will be kicked. No killing in drift session period. Do not send friend request until I see how you drift. To join message Soy El Maleante.

Edited by Soy Bean

Drift sesh at 7:45 pm eastern time zone. Go to Soy and be sure to bring a sports rwd car. Clean driving and good drifting is encouraged. Do not send friend request. To join message Soy El Maleante. This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.

Drift sesh at 7:45 pm eastern time zone. If your trying to slide go to Soy and bring a sports rwd car. Looking out for them good drifts and clean driving. Be respectful to other drivers. If any player becomes a problem to drift session they will have no entry for crew nor will they participate in any future drift sessions. Do not send friend request until I see your line. To join message Soy El Maleante. This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.

Drift sesh starting at 6:45 pm eastern time zone. Meet up with Soy and be sure to bring a sports rwd car. Looking for good drifters and clean drivers. If any player becomes a problem to drift sesh they will have no entry for crew nor will they participate in any future drift sessions. Do not send friend request. To join message Soy El Maleante. This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.

Drift sesh at 6:45 pm eastern time zone. Go to Soy and bring a sports rwd car. Good drifting and clean driving is encouraged. If any player becomes a problem to drift sesh they will have no entry for crew nor will they participate in any future drift sessions. To join message Soy El Maleante. Do not send friend request until I see your drift. This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.

Edited by Soy Bean

Drift sesh starting now.Be sure to bring a sports rear wheel drive car and go to Soy. Looking to recruit chill drifters to serious drift crew. Clean driving and good drifting is encouraged. If any players become problem to drift sesh they will have no entry for crew nor will they participate in any future drift sessions. Do not send friend request. To join message Soy El Maleante. This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.

Drift sesh starting at 6:45 pm eastern time zone. Bring a sports rwd car and go to where Soy is. Clean driving and good drifting is encouraged. If any player becomes a problem to drift sesh they will have no entry for crew nor will they participate in any future drift sessions. Do not send friend request. To join message Soy El Maleante. This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.

Drift sesh starting now.Be sure to bring a sports rear wheel drive car and go to Soy. Looking to recruit chill drifters to serious drift crew. Clean driving and good drifting is encouraged. If any players become problem to drift sesh they will have no entry for crew nor will they participate in any future drift sessions. Do not send friend request. To join message Soy El Maleante. This invite only is for the drifters by the drifters.