2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The gold jet part 2

Striker258

They say it's just to piss us off but I think it's just so they rip us off I RATHER GET THE COIL BRAWLER OR THE T20 then a jet that's 10million , the gold choppers ok but the jet is bs, don't you guys think they should lower the dam price ?

Retired Mafia

not everything should have a low price. some vehicles are only for those who can afford them. not for every single person.

beside that, ofcourse you would rather buy the brawler, it's ten times as cheap and great fun. wrong vehicle to compare it with

Edited by Retired Mafia
  • Like 6

Red Lynx 23

I think they should allow passive mode in the Gold Swift and Gold Luxor, and disable passive mode in Lazers and Hydras.

• Like 3

Cognoscenti

Its only thought for people who completed criminal mastermind or have a ton of money.

Edited by Cognoscenti

Miss Malevolent

They say it's just to piss us off but I think it's just so they rip us off I RATHER GET THE COIL BRAWLER OR THE T20 then a jet that's 10million , the gold choppers ok but the jet is bs, don't you guys think they should lower the dam price ?

No.

I think we shouldn't make so many damn threads about the prices of vehicles. Bitch and Moan thread is only a few clicks away.

Sparky McWonderpants

They never said you had to buy it...It's also pointless seeing that there's a free one in the hangar 100% of the time, the only difference is color.

Edited by Sparky McWonderpants

CarimboHanky

the 10million pricetag and other high price stuff like the osiris/t20 are ment to keep things more exclusive...

no price should be lowered!

i welcome more multimillion dollar stuff, cant wait for a 8million dollar car!

Been covered time and again. It's not about one aircraft, its about the games economic system and R*'s choices around microtransactions. That is what gave you a 10 million dollar jet to buy.

Think bigger that one item in the game.

I'm not even taking on if things are overpriced. They are priced as they are for a reason. You figure that reason out.

You get a cookie if you figure it out, lol.

Edited by zoso80

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

the price shoud stay....its meant to be exclusive and now it actualy is.

hell to go even further, i want a part 3 as added bonus with rank unlocked garages(one garage for each 100 ranks for all players) and:

-something like this for 2 milion

2007-maybach-62s-landaulet.jpg

-something like this for 10 milion

1937_38_Mercedes_Benz_540K_Spezial_Roads

-this for 15 milion

1966-jaguar-xj13.jpg

the sky is the limit :)

that being said....before all that i woud like to see the servers and bugs fixed first

• Like 1

I'm crossing my fingers that we can eventually buy a 10 million dollar estate soon loll..

• Like 1

Claptrap NL

No one says you must buy it. So I didn't get pissed off when they released it.

I'd rather have a gold limousine honestly.

I'd pay $25million for a Hangar that can house 5 Pegasus vehicles of my choosing and +20 Cars.

That $10million jet is pocket change

• Like 3
Mainthreadrule.gif

They are luxury items, why is it expensive? Because they are only available to those that can afford it. Multi-millionaires, oil sheikhs, businessmen, drug lords and politicians. Basically anyone with a lot of money can afford something that is as pointless as a gold coloured air plane, or a gold coloured helicopter. These luxury items are meant to cater to those that want to live an expensive and luxurious lifestyle.

• Like 2

Chamber53DV

Not everything needs to be bought. Buy what you like and leave the rest on the shelf.

No one says you must buy it. So I didn't get pissed off when they released it.

It's like the eternal salary discussion. You earn more money. Yes, but that's because I study a lot and get my certifications. If you want that, it's easy. Just study a few months a year and you can have that too. Well, they still don't do just that.

People think they earn it, but don't want to do sh*t for it.

Tossin Salad

I bought one, does that mean i'm a part of the anunnaki now?

• Like 2

I bought one, does that mean i'm a part of the anunnaki now?

I'm a bit jealous, but then again, I'm not. If there's a gold Luxor owners club, then you are it's newest member. I hear that the illuminati fly gold coloured jets in the sky and they use advanced surveillance technology to spy on us, while they drink champagne and smoke cigars and laugh about how they rule the world.

It's not that serious I bought the jet and the heli took each if them out 1 time. Looked at it played in the back for a min flew away for 2 min and crashed that bitch into the roof of the stip club and that was that. If I were poor I definitely would not grind for it or stress over it. I am one who buys everything but its over rated.

Nope, price is perfect. I want more super expensive stuff. I would pay 100 mill for a mansion, plus 20 mill for a 40 car double stacked garage, plus 2 mill for a heli pad and another 2 mill for a single parking space inside my mansions game room for my T20

JohnMcClainNYPD

Just don't buy it. It's nothing special. You have to basically fly it in passive mode when in free roam since it's a sitting duck with no defensive capabilities.

Someone needs to get on the grind! I'm waiting on the big boy toys...ha gold plane, where's platinum?

CrysisAverted

Do you even know the kind of research went into making a solid gold plane fly-able?

CaptainMarvel

No.

If you lower the price of the Dam, the water would destroy the whole city and then no one would be able to play. Unless you bought one of those gold planes to fly over the flood waters.

• Like 2

CarimboHanky

No.
If you lower the price of the Dam, the water would destroy the whole city and then no one would be able to play. Unless you bought one of those gold planes to fly over the flood waters.

or you can drop $1,750,000 in one of this!!!

360px-Toro_GTAVpc_FrontQuarter.png

• Like 2

No.
If you lower the price of the Dam, the water would destroy the whole city and then no one would be able to play. Unless you bought one of those gold planes to fly over the flood waters.or you can drop $1,750,000 in one of this!!!

360px-Toro_GTAVpc_FrontQuarter.png

When there is a $10million Gold version, I'll buy it.

• Like 3
Mainthreadrule.gif

CrysisAverted

we got really expensive gold knuckles

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 1